April's Fool

Story Info
Who is fooling whom?
2.5k words
3.9
49.4k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ribnitin
ribnitin
293 Followers

© 2019, Ribnitin

For April Day 2019 contest

Eleven was kind of late to start a party, but that's when my evening shift finished. Robert had been on days, so everything was set up: the wine, the whiskey, the snacks. It wasn't an elegant affair, but it was important. Today had been my last shift after thirty-five years as a nurse. My farewell party was at Robert's condo, across the street from the hospital. Everybody cheered as I arrived, escorted by Matthew, a young orderly.

Robert handed me a double bourbon and offered a toast. "Ladies and gentlemen: our dear April was working at the Royal Elizabeth Hospital before some of us were born. She helped—"

"Hey, stop reminding everyone how old I am!"

Robert gently wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "This beautiful lady welcomed us all to the Royal, helped us all through the learning curve, and through hard times. When she suddenly lost her beloved husband Andrew, what was it, about seven years ago, she barely missed any time before she was back at her post. We all celebrated when she married James a couple of years later. Tonight we're here to celebrate her career, her retirement, and most of all, to de-commission her as a nurse."

I leaned in to him and whispered, "I'm not sure I can go through with this."

"Drink up; it will relax you, you'll be fine... You're staying here tonight, remember? You can get tipsy if you want. Just be cool when, well, you know. Bottom's up, now."

I figured I might as well get in the spirit. "Are you talking about my drink or my bottom?"

"I'd love to get up your bottom, but I don't think your husband would like that."

I felt myself blush. "I'm going to need a lot to drink if I'm going to talk this way."

"I'll get you, but please, don't get too drunk and give anyone your bottom tonight. It wouldn't be right."

"So why are you going to undress me in public?"

It was Robert's turn to blush. "Matthew is doing the honors. It's not undressing you, it's removing your uniform. You'll have your underwear on. You're wearing good underwear, aren't you?"

"Granny panties and a full bra."

"It will be fine. Just don't let anyone get touchy-feelie with you once you're undressed. Now go mingle. The people here are your friends. We're going to miss you." Robert took my shoulders and shoved me lightly towards a cluster of people passing around a joint.

The snacks were running out, the smell of the joint faded. The guests had consumed all the alcohol they could and still be able to get safely home. Robert stood in the centre of the room and tapped a glass with a fork. "It's getting late, getting to time for the closing ceremony. April, do you have any parting words to your co-workers, for your friends?"

"Before I get naked?"

"You're not getting naked. Your husband wouldn't approve. You clearly have gotten drunk though."

That got a laugh from the crowd.

It must have been the idea of what I was about to do that aroused me. The alcohol had me in a relaxed mood. "Yeah, I guess." I turned to the guests. "Friends, when I married my fool of a husband five years ago—"

"April," Robert hissed.

"Okay, sorry. When I married my beloved James five years ago, he wanted me to quit work so we could live off Andrew's large life insurance policy. What James didn't understand was that being a nurse, being a nurse at the Royal Elizabeth was more than a job to me, it was a calling, a responsibility. James doesn't understand why I am so enamored of changing diapers, cleaning up vomit, swabbing rectums or inserting catheters. I don't understand it either. Maybe it's the wonderful people I work with; you people. I guess we're so close, we've seen so much together, that I don't mind being 'de-commissioned' this way. Robert?" I prayed that my arousal didn't leave a wet spot on my panties.

"Matthew has volunteered to do the honors. So did a lot of other staff, but it's a one-person job. Before we start, I want you to know that we're not destroying a good uniform of hers. There's a huge, irreparable hole at the crotch, so it's for the garbage anyways. Matthew, show them."

Matthew grinned, then put his hand between my legs.

"Remember what we discussed: no groping," Robert whispered.

"You want to ruin my fun," he said.

Matthew put his fingers back to the task of spreading the gaping hole in my scrubs, showing everyone the light blue of the panties underneath. His fun wasn't completely ruined, as his fingers made light contact with them. I wasn't offended and smiled at him.

"Do we all get to touch her tonight?" Ethel was hot to the point that her male patients would often get erections while she was taking their blood pressure; she'd have to give the task to someone else. Women resented her beauty, which made it harder for her to get dates with them.

"No groping," Robert repeated, this time out loud.

There was groping. Matthew had positioned himself behind me, his hand inside the hole in my uniform, concealing his thumb which was stroking underneath my panties. I was too embarrassed to stop him. To my surprise I was too worked up to want him to stop. I could feel Matthew's erection pressing against my ass as his other arm held my waist. I sucked in air, trying to control my breathing.

"Matthew!" Robert glared at him. "Now's the time."

Matthew grabbed the sides of the hole in my pants and pulled. They didn't fall apart right away, but after a few minutes of yanking and ripping, all that remained of them lay at my feet. My top was harder to destroy as there were no rips to begin with. Matthew managed to rub and squeeze my breasts as he tore away. I had to pull my bra back into position a couple of times, though the second time I didn't do it quite as quickly.

When all I had left was my bra and panties, Matthew and Robert each raised one of my arms in victory. "People, I give you April Danforth, no longer a nurse." Robert released one arm, and I pulled the other from Matthew's hand. I crossed my arms over my chest and shivered. Robert wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "You did good. You always do good. We'll miss you." He released me.

One by one the other staffers came by and hugged me as they left. There was no groping, just respectful embraces with a kiss on the cheek. Then I got to Matthew. He opened his arms wide and I stepped into them. He wrapped his arms around me, and with his left hand unhooked my bra.

"Hey," Robert and I yelled in unison. "Matthew, that's not the way it's supposed to go," Robert added. Matthew stepped back and said "sorry" as my bra fell.

I was too buzzed to really care. "Let's try that again," I said, opening my arms. Matthew stepped into my embrace and shoved his hands down the back of my panties, squeezing and massaging my bum.

This wasn't right; I wanted to get back at him. I tried to shove my hands down the back of his pants, but they were too tight. I only got my fingertips in. "No fair!" I pulled his belt buckle open, pulled his pants down a little, and grabbed his ass.

"April, no!" Robert stepped over to separate us.

"Don't worry, Robert, he's de-commissioning me." I yanked Matthew's pants and boxers down to his knees.

"April, please..."

I was too busy staring at Matthew's penis to pay attention. Both James and Andrew were uncircumcised. I had never seen one without the foreskin, and Matthew had plenty to look at. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was truly wasted and shouldn't be playing with this young guy's dick, but I shoved the thought away.

"April, your husband wouldn't like this."

"Stop being a party pooper. My fool of a husband doesn't have to know, does he?" I went to my knees, put my mouth over the tip and started to slide my lips up and down the shaft. I heard the click of a camera. That wasn't appropriate. As soon as I finished, I would demand that the picture be erased.

"I'm not a fool, and I know," growled a voice I knew all too well.

I let go of Matthew and turned to the side. James' hands were shaking as he held the camera. I knew this picture would never be erased from the camera or his memory.

"James, honey, I didn't mean that. This isn't—"

Matthew's dick erupted in my face, cum landing on my cheek, my mouth, my hair. James took another picture and turned away.

"Goodbye, April. I'm nobody's fool."

"Wait, let me grab my clothes. I'm coming with you."

"No. You told me earlier you were crashing at a friend's place. You certainly crashed our marriage. Stay with your friend." He slammed the door behind him.

I looked at Robert. "What was James doing here?"

"You're a married woman. Ripping off your uniform is a little risqué, and I didn't want to harm your marriage. I assured James that nothing would happen and invited him to watch the party from the guest bedroom. He monitored things through my security cameras, so if anything got out of hand he could step in. You got out of hand, and you did it too quickly to stop."

I wept. "What am I going to do?"

"I'm sorry April, I don't know."

The remaining guests left quietly, until it was just Robert, Matthew and me.

"Can I still stay here tonight?"

Robert took a deep breath. "I suppose. That was the original plan anyways." Matthew grinned, and started to remove the rest of his clothes.

I felt sick, but there was nothing I could do now. I was too drunk to come up with any plans, and even if I did, I was too drunk to execute them. I headed towards the guest bedroom, but Robert guided me to his. Matthew followed.

* * *

I hoped I had woken all the neighbors as I stormed out of Robert's apartment. I had definitely made my outrage clear to everyone at April's de-commissioning party. It took about fifteen minutes of driving to calm down completely. This had been a life-changing evening.

I pulled up to a small bungalow and knocked quietly on the door. It took a couple of minutes for a light to come on, then another. I had a big smile on my face by the time the front door opened.

"Come in, Jim." June was in her bathrobe, her hair messy. She looked uncertain as she led me into her kitchen. "Coffee?"

"A scotch would be more appropriate for the celebration."

"A scotch would put me right back to sleep. Your business project successful?"

"Yup. I no longer have to worry about the pre-nup."

"Pre-nup? What was this project?"

"Robert, one of my wife's co-workers organized a farewell party for her. The plan was to rip off April's nurse's uniform at the end, leaving her in her bra and panties, showing that she was no longer a nurse. When I heard about the plan, I offered Robert a big payoff... five thousand dollars, if he would put roofies in April's drink, and the drink of the guy who would undress her. In the meantime, he hid me in a room, under the guise of making sure nothing got out of hand. I've got video and photos of it getting totally out of hand, and April killing the pre-nup by committing adultery."

"What did she do?"

"She had Matthew's cock in her mouth so fast, I wouldn't have had the time to stop her even if I wanted to. Who knows, maybe I didn't even need to roofie them. They were both pretty eager."

"Wow." June's bangs were obscuring her eyes, so it was hard to make out her joy.

"The divorce should go through in no time at all, and I'll get half the money she has from the huge life insurance policy I sold her first husband. Everything's worked out as I planned. We'll be able to get married soon; live a life of effortless luxury."

June poured herself a glass of orange juice. "Want?"

I shook my head. "Only if you can add some vodka."

She sat down at the table. "No vodka. What do you mean "everything worked out...?"

"I'm nobody's fool; not a flashy businessman, but I'm meticulous and patient. I sold her husband the big policy, I advanced its payout, I—"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just leave it at that." I gave a wicked smile. "Then I married April. Her cousin Lionel, he's a lawyer. He insisted she have a pre-nup with an adultery clause. He didn't trust me. Smart guy. Now she's the adulterer, which eliminates her protection."

June downed the rest of her juice and gazed at me. I could see her eyes now; they were wide open in admiration.

"Let's go upstairs, babe, and celebrate my triumph."

She smiled. "Yeah, you go upstairs and celebrate. I'm going back to bed."

I walked towards the stairs, then remembered I was in a bungalow.

June stood at the front door. "Goodnight, Jim."

"No celebration romp?"

"I'm not a businessman like you. I have to work tomorrow morning. Goodnight." June held the front door open for me.

"We'll celebrate tomorrow?"

"Call. We'll decide."

* * *

This wasn't how I pictured my retirement: alone, humiliated, living in Lionel's guest room until things could be straightened out with James. Two days since my 'de-commissioning,' and I hadn't heard a word from him. Ten in the morning, Lionel and his wife at the office, their kids at school... Boredom adding to my depression.

I heard the front door open. Who could it be? I scurried to the vestibule, surprised to see Lionel and a cop. "What's going on?"

"James and Robert have been arrested for raping you."

I sighed; more humiliation. "It was consensual. Why James?" None of this made any sense.

"They drugged you and Matthew; rohypnol."

"What...!" I folded to the floor. "Why...?"

"It gets worse," Lionel said.

The policewoman continued. "We're gathering evidence to charge James with the murder of your late husband Andrew, among other things."

"How did they...?" I raised myself up on a knee.

"The idiot bragged to his new girlfriend. She wasn't impressed when he bragged that he drugged you and hinted that he was responsible for Andrew's death. If he could do that to other people, what could he do to her? She went to the police."

I sank back to the ground. "What a fool I am!"