All Comments on 'April's Fool'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Everybody

Everyone is a fool in this story. Story had more twists than a bag of cheetos, but a pretty good effort in the end. I've retired a lot of nurses, but I'm not familiar with this particular ceremony.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Another potentially good story . . .

. . . ruined by the 750 word limit.

Really, there was some potential in the plot, but the execution failed. How did James kill April’s first husband? How did they get April to agree to such a ridiculous decommissioning party? How and why did zJames have a willing girlfriend?

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerabout 5 years ago
What?

She is a trained nurse inserting catheters for thirty five years but has never seen a circumcised man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Read this before

At least you changed the end a little

ribnitinribnitinabout 5 years agoAuthor
to 26thNC

I hope that ceremony doesn't catch on in popularity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i wonder

if she was seduced before her husband died suddenly.

she's either a stupid and naive good girl, or a literal piece of filth.

it's weird how quickly an action can change a person's character.

regardless, knowing that she bedded the man that had killed her husband is a hard pill to swallow. she's going to need therapy.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Really.

I'm not an expert, but what I've heard

is rohypnol makes you defenceless,

not active or agressive.

Doesn't that just make this story silly?

2 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Everybody

Not quite everybody. While June was taken in at first by him, she at least displayed some logic and integrity. In fact, as I was reading of them drinking the orange juice, my thoughts were that she has to be thinking exactly what you wrote, what could be do to her.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
What a neat story

Everything was in place and it all worked well, with a delicious little twist in the tale.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
I could not get into it

Just came across forced and not logical. Why would she cheat and do it in front of people? That's not the behavior of someone who has been given Rohypnol. Rohypnol doesn't make you horny; it knocks you out. Why would Matthew sexually assault her like that in front of people? Why would Robert, allegedly her friend, betray her for $5,000 which is what, 2 weeks pay or less?

KB

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

I don't need any more dots.connected. Thanks!

Never heard of retiring the scrubs or even the old school whites.

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
So a double cross

Pretty bad story. I would have waited until he had the half he wanted and then done something to him. Now that would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This felt mechanical, absolutely no emotion from any character involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would someone so meticulous and misoginitic brag to a

woman? Especially as his plans had not yet come to fruition?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

That was truly one of the most stupid stories I have read here, and Ive read some truly pathetic cuck crap.

Just dumb from start to finish.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again for this strange but actually pretty good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I don't know how I missed this. Very nice!

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Wow. I decided to give you another chance after reading your awful take on February Sucks, this is not only as bad but it's virtually the same story. I wish I could give a minus for low creativity as well as overall awful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not what I expected from the title. Pretty bad story as a result. 2 stars Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous