April's Fool? Not Bloody Likely!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice had stood up, slipped the housecoat from her body and let it fall freely to the floor and said, "Hi, call me Candy,"

There, stood a hot sexual woman in her early fifties, a mere few feet from where Jake had been sitting. Clad in black stockings, sexy underwear and the shoes, he had been breathless to be in the presence of a woman dressed like this, his previous encounters had been in the back seat of his car or simply naked in his or his current girlfriend at the time's bedroom. He had glanced around, thinking the April Fool's joke had gone far enough, but still, nobody jumped out and shouted "April's Fool!" Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a sick joke. Being a young man, hormones and a rapidly stiffening cock had taken control, and he was soon on her bed as she rode him cowgirl style. And thus, he had his first lesson on how to keep a Scarlet woman happy. His mind came back to the real time and place.

Can I ask you some things Candice?"

"Of course you can, you need to be fully prepared to take up your responsibility to keep a Scarlet woman satisfied."

"When we discussed this, you said it was a one off, you wanted to help me and April get a great start in our marriage, and you'd offer this 'guidance'. But now you're telling me, that your sisters are in on it too?"

"Yes, that's right Jake."

"You've also just said that, the Scarlet women have set out to do for every fiancé since your grandmother came up with this idea?"

This time Candice just nodded her head slightly.

"April has two married sisters, older than her. Did the same thing happen, with their husbands? And your sister Susie, she had three daughters, all married. Did she do the same for each of them, in fact I gather you all "chipped in", to give a little variety?"

This time Candice merely looked straight ahead.

"I think your silence has answered that one."

"Does your husband, or his brothers-in-law, know about this little sisterly pact you all have?"

"Don't be silly, of course not. When he was trained by my mother, he was lead to belive it was soley him, and he was never to speak of it. But things have changed because of the carefree attitudes to sex these days."

So, to sum up, Scarlet women have been, and are, all nymphomaniacs, have a craving for sex, they were unfaithful in their marriages until your gran came up with the brainwave to teach the men that would marry their daughters, to be sexual gods from the word go. Because of that, you don't need to go and scratch that itch elsewhere. You tell me it's so Scarlet women remain faithful to their menfolk, and yet here you are, dressed in a nurse's costume, having cum twice through a bout of oral sex with me, which cumulated in swallowing a huge load when you deepthroated the hell out of me. Surely that's the same as being unfaithful to your husband, as Carol will do next week when we meet up for a further education session.

This time Candice turned to face him.

"Oh god no, it's nothing of the sort. This is simply lessons in love, there's nothing more in it. I don't love you, I have no desire to run off with you, and I certainly don't want to leave my husband. He has kept me satisfied for all these years. Don't you see, it's to stop us looking elsewhere and I want to make sure, your wife won't look elsewhere too!"

"Candice, you've just shuddered through two violent orgasms, nearly drowned me when you squirted all over my face and sucked my cock like it's the last time you'd ever get to suck cock. That's physical and emotional acts, not just lessons. That's no different if we were in this room, simply for an affair."

"No, no, no! It's nothing of the sort. I've already told you, we are very sexual creatures, I don't think we are nymphomaniacs as you called us, but we need to be made love to at least once a day, and a man must please his Scarlet woman. These are just lessons to teach you, surely you can see that."

Jake looked at the time, he was already going to be late for work from this meeting. He realised that Candice, and he assumed her sisters, had this piece of circular logic that couldn't be broken. He asked some last questions.

"If you said that your husband and brothers-in-law are in the dark regarding what has happened to them all, then what about me? What about the guys that will be my brothers-in-law. When April has children and our daughter wants to get married, I, as will they, know that there is an expectation that our wives will be out fucking young men."

"Please don't be so crude, Jake. She won't be fucking young men; she'll be educating them. You are all of a different generation, you are all more accepting of a situation like this. Look at programs like Love Island. People bed hop in and out of relationships without problems, so you'll be able to accept it, to make sure that your daughters will follow in the Scarlet women tradition to remain faithful to their husbands, because of her teachings."

"What if I say no, Candice?"

"You can't say no Jake, if your future sons-in-law aren't taught to please a Scarlet woman, then she'll likely stray from her wedding vows. She'll break with this tradition; you don't want that do you?"

"But I want my wife to remain faithful to me throughout our marriage."

"Yes Jake, she will, she'll only teach them when the time comes."

Jake stopped arguing, he could not break through this crazy logic that the women had obviously convinced themselves worked. He dressed, and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving, her parting words were, she would see him later in the week, when he came by to see April. April, she had no clue what was supposedly in store for her. He returned to work, promising to take a shorter lunchbreak the following day to make up the lost time, but his mind sat trying to get to grips with the flawed Scarlet women's logic.

As he lay in bed that night he thought about it. April's aunt Carol was mid-forties, and was still sizzling hot to look at. He had the offer to spend at least an hour with her next week, simply for the cost of a hotel room, and a costume of his choice. As a bonus, he would have accrued enough time to take a ninety-minute lunch break, so the session would be a long good one. He could picture her in the Policewoman's costume he'd chosen too.

But it troubled him. He would be getting married to a woman who he had been told would likely love, and expect, regular and fulfilling sex. That was a massive plus. But, somewhere down the road when he was a lot older, her family "tradition" expected her to fuck young men that would be a future sons-in-law. And there was a major negative. No, that wasn't going to happen. He would either ditch April before the wedding or, more to his liking, come up with a plan to avert the sexual iceberg that would lay ahead in their future to probably scupper their marriage.

Right up to the wedding, he maintained the weekly sessions, and by the end, he had certainly learnt a lot from April's mum and two aunts. Oral, anal, vanilla sex, toys, BDSM and much more, he had a smorgasbord of sexual tricks he'd learnt to please any woman. His stag party was in Bournemouth over a weekend, and went with twenty friends, including his two brothers-in-law to be. They both knew that, all three of them had, gone through the same routine that the Scarlet women concocted, even working out that each of the women pulled the 'minor operation' stunt to ensure that all three of the women effectively got to sample the young men.

With their logic, the Scarlet women convinced themselves that they had simply imparted sexual skills and knowledge that a young couple would, over the course of a few years, use to grow together, learning and experimenting along the way. The Scarlet women felt they had done, no more than to gift the men, so they were well able to please the Scarlet women when the time came, therefore preventing the women from wanting to stray. What they didn't consider was that the men they had taught, were skilled enough to be able to satisfy any woman. And, on the stag do, Jake clearly demonstrated the point.

A hen party from Newcastle were staying in the same hotel as Jake's group in Bournemouth, and certainly weren't shy in coming forward. On the Saturday night, they all ended up in the same nightclub and, after some serious dirty dancing, Jake and the bride-to-be returned to his hotel room where he put into practice his new found skills. Around an hour into the session, there was loud banging on the door. He got up, and answered the door, naked. The woman banging on the door, was the soon to be mother-in-law of the young woman draped across his bed. She pushed past him, although he caught her gaze drop to his rock-hard cock, to see a sweat covered woman on the bed, eyes closed, smiling happily as cum dripped from her well fucked opening.

"What have you done to her!" exclaimed the older woman.

"This!" as Jake pushed her back against the wall and started to French kiss her passionately, his hand roamed over her ample tits that strained against the tight-fitting dress. An hour later he had them both across the bed in a sixty-nine position, slurping greedily at each other as he alternated from either side of the bed plundering their bodies in mutual satisfaction. His two brothers-in-law suggested he down a Viagra before they went out, he was now glad he had, as he never wilted once for the three hours he spent fucking the two women until they said they could take no more. They dressed, kissed him, and thanked him for the most unbelievable night of wild sex they had ever had.

Time shifted on, it was the last Wednesday before his wedding, and Jake had taken the day off. When this all started, he looked the part of an alpha male but lacked the substance behind it to carry it off. A by-product of these midweek tryst was that, not only did he grow sexually, he grew in stature as a man. When he had the four sessions with Carol, and she introduced him to BDSM, he found his true calling, he loved to be in charge, and she told him he was the best she had ever had at taking her deep into subspace after they finished their last session. With the new found confidence, he breezed into the next promotion, his Company suggested he share whatever self-help course he had used to bring about the change in his personality. He had been giving it some thought, there were some red-hot looking women at work that now seemed to relentlessly flirt with him.

So here he was, back in the motel where it had all started. It was different this time, he had insisted he booked the room instead of one of the Scarlet women. When he arrived, it the same manager that had given him the dirty looks previously, that was checking him in.

"You remember me don't you. You think I was coming here to see a prostitute, a Scarlet woman but you're wrong, at least in part. The woman that booked the room is my future mother-in-law, and she has taken the time to impart a wealth of knowledge to me, to make sure that I'll have a happy wife for years to come. Today, I'll prove that I'll live up to her expectations that I'll be able to do that. Oh, by the way, her sisters will be coming by later to do the same. I know your hotel policy is not to allow prostitutes to operate from here, but you have got it all wrong, and I expect you to apologise to my mother-in-law when she arrives in an hour or so."

With that, Jake took his key card, went to the room and started to sort himself out. He put the bag down he'd brought, then proceeded to lay the items from the bag on the table-cum-desk in the hotel room. There were various vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clamps, a stretcher bar, handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, a couple of floggers along with a paddle plus some massage oil. Once it was all laid out, he took a Viagra tablet, plus downed an energy drink. This would be the last time these trysts occurred. By the end of the night, he wanted the Scarlet women to have burnt this final event into their memories, for the rest of their lives.

As instructed, Candy walked up to the hotel desk. She was dressed exactly as Jake had asked her to. A white blouse, one size too small, so the buttons strained to contain her breast, with the buttons undone far enough to be below the bottom of the black bra. Her hair was pinned up on her head and heavy makeup, along with gloss lipstick screamed 'slut'. Glasses, with clear lens adorned her face, whilst a short, grey woollen skirt clung to her body, making her rear push out because of the four-inch patent heels that adorned her feet. Black hold up Cuban heeled stockings clad her legs, the tops tantalisingly visible as she walked towards the desk.

"I understand you wish to speak to me?" asked Candy.

The manager swallowed at the blatantly ostentatious display the women standing at the desk was putting on. The worst part was, he could feel his cock stiffen in her presence.

"Yes madame, I'd like to apologise at the remarks I made to you for a booking a few months back. Your future son-in-law has explained you are not, well, shall we say, a working girl but are merely providing him with counselling, to ensure he had a long and happy marriage with your daughter."

"Thank you, you are quite correct, I'm not a working girl, I'm a happily married housewife, determined to help ensure my daughter has a happy marriage. And, by helping her future husband, as a Scarlet woman, which is our female line family name, I can guarantee that my daughter will remain happy and satisfied."

With that she walked off towards the room, he noted her breathing was laboured and, if he didn't know better, was on the verge of having an orgasm. And she called herself a Scarlet women. From memory, wasn't that another word for a prostitute? He turned to go to the bathroom to adjust himself, he was now mighty uncomfortable down below. As he walked away, he shook his head, thinking the world was a strange place.

Jake sat playing with his phone. He was using his finger to vary the vibration pattern of the Lush2 he had insisted that Candy wear through the morning. In a few hours, he would log onto Carols one, and start doing the same to her before she arrived at the hotel for the late afternoon session. Later in the day, he would repeat the steps, with Susie. There was a knock on the door, so he turned the vibration pattern to maximum.

Opening the door, there stood Candy, dressed like an office slut, a true vision to behold. She was struggling not to cum but she had her instructions. She was to fight it, and not allow the Lush2 to provide her with the release it was so very capable of providing. She staggered into the room, barely managing to stand there as Jake turned it off, and she physically slumped, trying to control her ragged breathing. Jake walked up to her, and she moved to kiss him on the lips, but he twisted his head so she kissed him on the cheek.

"That can come later, I want to see how far down my cock you can get to leave a nice bright red lipstick ring. I'll get your sisters to do the same, and see who can get the furthest down."

He already knew the answer to that question. They could all take him until he had stuffed their mouths full, their tongues were able to still lick around his balls. Reaching for the ball gag, he fastened it around her head, inserting the ball into her mouth. He moved Candy so she was standing at the bottom up the bed, facing towards the headboard, and picked up the spreader bar. Nudging her legs apart, he affixed it to her ankles, then ran his hands up her legs.

"Tsk, what a horny secretary I have. I hope you're good at 'dick-tation'. I've got something long I'd like you to take down. Take down your throat that is."

"What's this here? You appear to have no panties, and your pussy is sodden wet. And what is this I've found?"

He pulled the Lush2 from her body and held it like it was a mouse by it's tail, waving it in front of her face before tossing it on the bed.

"I'm fairly sure that company policy doesn't allow for a shameless slut like you to sit at her desk having orgasms, instead of working all day. I think some punishment is in order."

Standing behind her, he gripped each side of her blouse and tugged at it sharply, causing the few buttons struggling to keep it together to abandon all hope of containing her, as they pinged off into the room in different directions. He slid his hand under the bra cups and kneaded her tits, rolling her rock-hard nipples between his fingers. She was panting heavily as he did so, pushing her posterior back towards his crotch.

He moved back from her, pushing her upper torso down so her arms were outstretched, supporting herself on the bed. Picking up the paddle, he pushed her skirt up to reveal her arse, then ran his hand and fingers across her pussy, stopping to rub her now slippery clit. He spoke briefly before bringing the paddle down onto an arse cheek.

"You're one slut of a secretary."

Within a minute, she was juddering as she came. Having had the Lush2 keep her simmering, Jake's paddling pushed her over the edge, as she tried not to let her legs buckle below her. He quickly undone his belt and dropped his trousers enough to free his cock, before stepping forward and ramming himself inside her to the hilt in a single stroke, before setting a relentless pace as he pounded into her his fingers digging into her hips. She came almost non-stop, shrieking into the ball-gag before she collapsed on the bed. Her legs were simply jelly.

At five o'clock she lay on the bed, barely conscious. Both her lower holes were slightly gaping and a frothy white mess still oozed from them. Her lipstick had all but gone, smudged around her face, her mascara had run from the face fucking she'd proudly received which had made the tears stream from her eyes. The obscene noises that had gurgled from her mouth, had just stirred him on to fuck her mouth harder. As she lay there, she was extremely happy. This man was the best. The best of all of the men betrothed to a Scarlet woman. There is no way on earth, April would ever stray from this sexual dynamo.

She managed to get up from the bed, shower and sort herself out, leaving just before her sister Carol, arrived. She passed her in the foyer, giving her a knowing smile. She watched her face as Carol squirmed, rubbing her thighs together as she walked. The Lush2 was buzzing away frantically, trying to do its job of getting her off. Like her sister, she had instructions not to dare cum. As they passed, Carol subtly pulled her coat back so Candice caught a glimpse of the Policewoman's outfit she was wearing. No doubt she would soon be in handcuffs, with a fleshy truncheon giving her a beating in more ways than one.

At two am, Susie, April's last aunt left Jake's hotel room. Her long coat, covering the nurses uniform she had been instructed to wear. Jake lay on the bed shattered, and pulled the laptop from his bag. He'd retrieved the two small cameras disguised as ornaments, and extracted the two SD cards, adding them to the other four, two from each session. He then copied all of the video footage from them to the laptop. Once complete, he had a quick look at some of the footage, happy he could now go ahead and marry April. These clips were key to make sure that he would have a faithful wife throughout his marriage.

The circular logic of the Scarlet women meant they were blind to the fact they were doing exactly what the Scarlet women of the previous generations were doing. They were having sex outside of their marriage, dressed up as passing on knowledge to help stop them straying. Despite numerous attempts to try and get them to understand their logic was, seriously flawed, they couldn't, or wouldn't, accept it. All they saw was the end product, of a husband being able to keep a Scarlet woman sexually satisfied.