April's Fool? Not Bloody Likely!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But they had overlooked that one important fact. They had turned the Scarlet women's young husbands into nigh on sex gods, with knowledge and skills that surpassed their peers, Jale had already proved that on his Stag do. All three of the men would have a steady stream of women, desperate to have a taste of what the three sisters had tasted this very day. On Monday of that very week, Jake, had sat with his boss, Miranda, for his one-to-one work appraisal and she questioned what had brought about this rapid change in him, over the last few months. He decided to tell her exactly what had happened. At the end of the short tale, he could see her breathing had become laboured, the skin between her neck and above her breast was red where the blood had rushed to the surface. Thirty minutes later her knickers were stuffed in her mouth as he had her bent over her desk in the locked office, making her cum so hard she momentarily passed out.

When she came to, she exclaimed that nobody, and that included her husband, had ever made her cum so hard. As he left, he got a glowing review, the maximum allowable pay-rise and a promise that he would be fast-tracked onto the management program within the Company. She assured him that, keeping up the work ethic he had, and clearly just demonstrated, he would rise through the ranks quite quickly.

As he sat there for the wedding breakfast after his marriage ceremony, he reached into his left jacket pocket and found one of the three devices he had there. He randomly picked one, moving the thumbwheel to increase the intensity and looked around to see who it had affected. He noticed Carol's face flush slightly and she started to squirm in her seat. He turned, and looked at his new bride, to see some beads of perspiration forming on her forehead. Reaching into the right pocket, he turned the thumbwheel back on the single controller there, reducing the power of the toy in his wife's pussy. She relaxed slightly and looked at her new husband and smiled. She had the face of an angel but he knew, she was going to be a sexual hellcat, one that he was so eager to tame, and enjoy for the rest of his life.

Unlike her mother, aunts and likely older sisters, He wasn't going to be April's fool in their future together. There was no way he was going to let anyone remotely near April once they were married, and that included any future sons-in-law should she bring any girlsinto the world. It did seem that the ratio of girls to boys born to a Scarlet woman was four to one. April would not be giving these so-called lessons in love.

The first step would be, as soon as any boyfriend became serious, he would pull them aside in private and warn them that they would be tested by April. She would offer them her body, possibly even wear and show them some sexy clothing, but it was a ruse. If they declined, nothing would be said. If they accepted the offer she was making, she would tell Jake they weren't suitable for their daughter, and there was a real threat of losing vital body parts, then be forced to watch stray dogs eat them, once Jake caught up with them.

But he acknowledged what the Scarlet women had said and done to stop the women straying from marriage by offering the unique guidance sessions. All he was going to do was make them a "virtual" experience in the future. What he would do is take the young men that made it past that stage on a "bonding trip" when the time came, and give them access to the videos he'd made with the three Scarlet women in the hotel, without their knowledge. He would talk the husband-to-be through the clips, so they would go into their marriage armed with enough mental knowledge, but without the practical knowledge, so they can explore and mature with their bride over time.

He felt safe, he certainly wouldn't be April's fool if, and when, she tried to follow the "family tradition". April's fool? Not in this lifetime!

FIN

This following version is for those that like their stories to mirror real life.

April's Fool, Not bloody Likely! Version 2

Jake was in love. He had met April at the insurance office where he worked. Her dad owned an amusement arcade, down at the seafront, and had a break-in which he was making an insurance claim against. April had dropped some paperwork at the office, and was seen by Jake. It was love at first sight and, as commonly said, opposites attract. To April, Jake was an attractive, confident young man who sat and helped her, as they reviewed the claim form she had handed over.

He seemed to be knowledgeable and provided sensible guidance, getting April to amend data, meaning it was more likely to be processed quickly. She also noted the way he was stealing occasional glances at her, thinking she hadn't noticed. He wore a suit that fitted him well and looked good, it was in her favourite shade of blue too. And his smile. It made her tummy fill with butterflies.

Jake looked at April. With her long blonde hair and deep blue eyes, he was immediately drawn in towards her soul. With an angelic face, she wore a simple flowery patterned thin cotton dress. When he first saw her, standing in reception, the sunlight shone brightly behind her, the rays penetrating the dress so he could see her sexy body silhouette as she stood waiting. She was an angel, and he wanted to make her his angel. She spoke almost timidly, it was a sexy, lost girl kind of voice, but there was something in her eyes that betrayed her. Her eyes seemed to hide a hidden desire to burn brightly.

After they ran through the paperwork, she stood and thanked him. Feeling brave, he asked the question. Could he take her out somewhere, of her choice, Saturday evening? She beamed at him, took his phone and entered her number, and said message me tonight, and we'll do exactly that. Although he wasn't supposed to, within ten minutes of returning to his desk, they started to exchange messages, and that still continued right up until the they were over.

After fifteen months, Jake asked for April's hand in marriage, she screamed a she accepted it during their Valentines Day meal. The whole restaurant whooped and cheered as he got up from kneeling with the ring. A few weeks later, Candice, April's mum, asked him to take a day off work as she needed to have a serious conversation with him about his & April's future. Sensing it was serious, he booked off the first of April, which the thought was apt.

During there time together, he found that April was happy to get into some heavy petting, even give him the odd hand job, but she was adamant that she would not fully give herself to him until the day they were married. The women in her family had ganged up on her, telling her, if she gave in to lust, it wouldn't bode well when she was married. So, she decided to wait.

On the first of April, Jake arrived at April's home, with a bouquet of flowers for her mum, Candice, as he wanted the day to go well.

He was surprised, when she answered the door in a housecoat with her hair looked freshly done and her make-up was different - slutty, he thought at the time. As she sat in the lounge that morning he noticed the black hosiery, along with the black high heeled shoes. He remembered vividly, sitting and listening to what he thought was the most elaborate and far-fetched April Fool's joke someone could come up with.

The mother of his fiancée had made him an offer. An offer to make him a master of all things sexual and that, it would be their personal little secret. He remembered sitting there, with sweat forming on his brow, the cool and alpha male image he was trying to project just a mush of sweat and stuttering, in front of April's mum, Candice. He was convinced that one or more of her family members would jump out and shout "April Fool!" but they didn't.

Candice had stood up, slipped the housecoat from her body and let it fall freely to the floor. There, stood a hot sexual woman in her early fifties, a mere few feet from where Jake had been sitting. Clad in black stockings, sexy underwear and the shoes, he had been breathless to be in the presence of a woman dressed like this, his previous encounters had been in the back seat of his car or simply naked in his or his current girlfriend at the time's bedroom. He had glanced around, thinking the April Fool's joke had gone far enough, but still, nobody jumped out and shouted "April's Fool!" He picked his phone up and quickly shot a couple of pictures of Candice, before she could react and cover herself up.

"What do you think your planning at!" she snarled, at his unexpected reaction.

"No, you started this, you tell me what you're planning at first!"

OK, but no more photos, right? She sat back down and started talking as a potted partial family history tumbled form her lips;

"One side of our family were the Scarlets, and there is something about the bloodline of the Scarlet women that was a problem, until my grandmother found a way to put a stop to it. In our family tree, it was evident that men could not keep a Scarlet woman satisfied in a manner of speaking and thus, they were known to stray from their sacred wedding vows all too easy, from the word go. There were periods where it was not so much a problem, such as the first and second world war, where the men-folk were away at war, and there was an influx of men from overseas, which just happened to keep many of the Scarlet women very happy, until the end of the wars."

"After the second world war, my grandmother hit on an idea. What if she became a teacher for any future husband of a Scarlet daughter? What if she took the time to take hapless young men, who were clueless about pleasing women, and taught them. Taught them enough about sex so they could please a Scarlet woman in the bedroom, time after time, and therefore, they would remain committed to their wedding vows throughout their lives. So, she took my father under her wing before he married my mother and my mother took husband under her wing and, voila! We now have a line of Scarlett women who are able to keep the fidelity of their marriage vows intact, and remain faithful wives."

"So the technique has passed down to my generation. I have three sisters and a brother so, all three sisters swore that they would follow the same path as our grandmother, and hope that it's passed on down through the generations. April is my youngest and you will be the last to be taught by me, to make sure you will be able to keep your wife solely in your bed. You see, we are very sexual creatures, with an insatiable appetite, we will never turn our men down for any sexual act as long as it doesn't cause harm, although most of us like some BDSM play. Don't worry, you'll be getting some practice in soon enough."

"You must see it in April's eyes, she is climbing the walls to have sex with you, but, like the Scarlet daughters before her, she has attended a meeting with all of the Scarlet women folk to be told it's important she waits until she is married. Heavy petting is allowed, but strictly no more. All the Scarlet women can see that April is going to be one of the Scarlet women's most sexual creatures, so you are going to be one lucky husband. But, you must work hard over the weeks before you are married, to take on board everything that we impart to you if you want a long and happy marriage. It's the only way to prevent a Scarlet woman from committing acts of infidelity. We have come so far now; we don't want to break the cycle."

Irrespective of his age, Jake was livid. His parents had brought him up to understand that when a man loved a woman, they would have a mutual respect to each other, and would forsake all others when seriously committed to each other. This woman just told him there was a whole family of women who could only keep their legs shut if they were glued together, and the first-time opportunity for some new cock they'd be front of the queue.

Fuck no, no way on earth did he want to be anywhere near this bat-shit crazy family it this woman was anything to go by. She was practically telling him; his fiancée was a cheap slut in the making. No, no, no. He got up from the chair, making his way towards the front door.

"Where do you think you're going Jake, the bed's all freshly made, upstairs."

"As far away from this den of sluts as I can, and I won't be coming back. Tell your wannabe slut daughter she can keep the ring and sell it, best she go buy a big box of condoms from whatever money she makes. And you make sure you pin this conversation on you. You tell her, you warned me off marrying her. If you don't, I'll print these photos and stick them all over town, plus post on every porn site I can, so please, do me the decent thing, and I'll delete the photos once the dust settles."

"Please, Jake, let's talk about this, I want you two to have a happy marriage!"

"Then you should have kept your mouth shut, and let us find our own way together. Now, fuck off, leave me be, never contact me. I'm just glad you never made me April's fool!"