All Comments on 'April's Mistake'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 699 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
david

What a WIMP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a whim n a whore..

What a fucking whim... he deserves to b cuckolded.

Should have toss that whore to the curb...'she said I love you'...does love means fucking other men behind her husband back.. n she went freely n fuck with brad...n they revenge on him...He is innocent..(sort of)..she went to him.

What lying whore...if its me I would divorce her the next day I know she fuck dome one else... period...probably after assets division..she should covers n pay for all that he has spent on Brad's n her daughter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing and story...

I smiled when I read your disclaimer at start of this story...that, if we find any typos or spelling/grammar problems, blame you, for trying to proof the excellent editing job, the other writers, did for you, on this story!

Yeah...I did catch a few times, you should've left the editors proofing, alone! :) Just small typos, nothing big at all! Amused me...thanks! :)

I tend to agree with most of the latest comments on this story.

I understand Davids confusion, after finding out after the fifth reunion, April cheated on him, with Brad. I understand he was so hurt and confused, he didn't know what to do.

But, he made himself a cuck and worse, a wimp, stuffing the evidence of his wife's infidelity to him away in his safe, and choosing to say or do nothing, as soon as she got home.

He was setting himself up that way, whether he knew it or not, to allow his wife to fuck around on him, again and again. She needed confronted right then, after it happened and shown that, she got away with nothing and that the price for cheating on her husband and their marriage, is way too heavy, to ever do that, or even think about doing that, again!

Dave should've made sure the kids were out of the home, with Grandparents or someone safe, and met that whoring slut at the door when she came in and gave her bloody hell!

He should have made certain she would've been in so much pain and agony, after he got through with her, the first time, she would've never even thought to let that happen again!

Only then, would the cheating slut, know how much pain, her slut ways, had caused her faithful, true husband!

Regardless, its the cheating slut spouse, whether male or female, who is the one wrong, the one who deserves the worst punishment.

I think you writing about them both catching Brad out back of the school house or place where the reunion was held and David beating hell out of him, knocking him down, and them both pissing in his face, was poetic justice, of a pissy kind! I kinda liked that touch! STINKY....but...nice touch!

I feel that, the first thing David should've done, after finding out April cheated on him the first time, would've been: severally confronting her the second she got back home, and giving her a real true, complete attitude adjustment, that would keep her in pain constantly, ever after that. So, when she felt that pain, she would know that, her cheating on her faithful and good husband, had caused him inexcusable pain and the pain she now feels, she only has herself to blame, for!

Right after that confrontation, David should've went into 'hunt-down and kill mode' and when he caught up with Brad, at the very least, Dave should of cut his future sexual action, just a fraction! After Dave got through with him, Brad should never be able to get-it-up again, and fuck anyone else, nor fuck-over anyone else's marriage, ever again! And that, is the very least David should've made sure Brad caught!

I don't know. I feel that, David should have done something very radical to both April and Brad, the second he found the evidence, after the five year reunion, that April cheated on him, with Brad!

Mostly, he should've lowered the boom on April, since she is the one truly guilty, herein! She is the one who spread her legs for another man, not her husband, she was the cheating spouse, who let Brad cuck her husband, then decided it best not to tell David, at all, what happened! So, she wound-up cucking her husband the worst!

Of course, your story would of only been one chapter in length...but hey! Real justice on a couple worthless, cheating, whoring sluts, is served that way, right? :)

morris53morris53over 8 years ago
I see inner strength.

I was always taught that it takes a stronger person to walk away from a fight than to jump right in. David had guts as well as a true love for his family. Yes, she screwed up, but did remain faithful afterwards, knowing he would leave her. It was obvious that her conscience got to her over the years and with the confrontation with all of the undeniable facts, such as the knowledge of who Danni's father was, that couldn't be changed. She will always know and be very much aware that her husband is aware as well. David has an inner strength and foresight that most people have an inability to see, let alone have and exercise. David's love is his strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whaaaa?

Whaaa. ..

The slut should have been punished...

I think the writer is a female whore herself who cheated or is still cheating on her husband n try to convince herself to believe that its OK...by writing this stupid story...n justify it by appealing to the husband love...n use it against him...that the worst think to do.

Go hang yourself SLUT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
????

First question , why ask if your life will be worst not living with a cheating spouse?, why the cheating women and girlfriends always tell men to get off their male ego like is a bad thing to be proud of who we are and to minimize what they have done? And lastly why oh why did she fuck him bareback AND let him come on her mother fucking marry pussy?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
april

NOTHING but a cheating slut whore. we must RENAME Davey boy chucky the wimp because he didn't dump that slut 5 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nuther wimpy cuck

tae of stupid proportion

1 sytar*(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you listen to a nun

fuck you....cuckold christianity. What's funnier than a dead nun nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cheaters are so fucking stupid

if she'd had any brains, she wouldn't even had gone to another reunion.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Rough Bunch of Comments!

Interesting story of a man torn between his love for his wife,and her reason for cheating that one time.

Right from the start she regretted her single indescretion,and far from being a wimp he struggled with his deep love for her,and what he should perceive his true feelings for her were.

The whole relationship with his daughter Danni,born from that single cheating episode his wife had,gave depth and texture to the emotional aspects of the story.

I,unlike some of the commentators,felt that this was a story about a man of strength struggling to come to grips with his emotions.

Thought-provoking,and very well done,indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice story

I liked it, and I like your writing. Good job.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
Revenge?

There is no revenge for cheating, it doesn't undo the cheating. Happier with or without her DOES NOT matter she still cheated. DUMP the bitch...5*'s for the writing author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five Star Story

Even though I won't personally tolerate reconciling with a cheater. I have never cheated on three wives. But they all cheated on me. Even after I told them I had zero tolerance for a cheater. The writing is excellent. But I also like westerns where the good guy outguns the bad guy. Hmmm...maybe I should start killing the men who caused my wives to cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOL David Loves Creampies and being a Willing Cuckold!

A sad little tale of a sad little wimp of a man. His wife cheats on him and he's too afraid of being alone to man up and at least face the cheating slut. Better eating creampies from her sopping cunt than admit his inadequacy and find a trustworthy wife. Now this wonderful wife can raise her children to believe that cheating is ok and really fun too! No moral fiber in this story, just a lot of cuck loving shit.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Another top-flight story by DG Hear! ~ I'd typed in a Search for "April Fools",and this was included in the list. Having read a number of stories by the author,and enjoying them all,I jumped into this one head-first. So glad I did as this one ,while having nothing to do with April Fools,painted a lovely picture of a loving couple,with the help of their young daughters,overcoming the emotions that can sometimes derail a near-perfect love. ~ Read on March 31st,with April Fools Day less than 9 hours away. 5 BIG Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfulfilled.

All of April's betrayals were not dealt with.

She should have never seen or spoken, much less danced with, the idiot she cheated with or allow her husband to shake his hand!

What a colossal bitch!

He was far too much of a wimp as well.

Revenge came far too late and April real didn't pay or apparently learn the extent of her betrayal.

Not an unreadable story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two things....

First, she gives him sloppy seconds, and possibly a disease after unsafe sex with a scumbag... Yeah, that's love alright.

Second, "What's your secret for a long successful marriage?".... "Well, you've got to let her stomp on your balls and say, Gee thanks honey!"

Fuck that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DG Cuck

At his cuckiest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a cucky loser

Raises anothers child for ten years . Maybe david sbould have just gone to the source and suxked off tbe fat bastard . Hey DG you cum slurpping cucky . How bout i make a deposit into ur wife and tou clean us up wimpy cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dreadful

I get everything except April being upset at her husband being rude to the asshole. That was unforgivable. "He hasn't done anything to deserve that." Really? That ruined the entire story. The writing was better than your usual wooden robot style, but the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re-read

Still can't give it more than a 2.

He was too much of a wimp for too long and she was too much of a lying cunt for too long after fucking her husband over on a whim?

She had unprotected sex with Brad and didn't think about disease or pregnancy?

She didn't avoid Brad at the 15th reunion and even chastised her husband about being rude to the man she cuckolded her husband with?

She even danced with the fucker?

You are a good writer but the characters in this story really suck.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Even Better the 2nd Time Around

As usual DG Hear presents us with an excellent story,well-written from beginning to end,and chock full of interesting characters. Danni,the daughter,is a pivotal supporting character whose very existence is crucial to the developing plot. HG makes her endearing, so I cared about her throughout. Another supporting character who makes the story better is Sister Mary Lou.Bad girl turned nun,her relationship with Dave from high school to present is actually the key toward saving his marriage.

Loved this one and rated it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5+

Excellent story - thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nothing like a willing cuck to bring out the morons

goodcuck and vastieslut for example. Good story my ass.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Liked it

I like your work and you are most prolific! 4.5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Duh

Cuckold, should BTB, once a cheating batch always a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wimpy

She should have been gone after the first time then have some else's kid.No man card here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The problems with this story is that 10 years later:

the wife has no problem being around the guy she cheated on her husband with; the wife is a bitch to her husband for being mad at the guy she f---ed and gives her husband manure about it; the wife chooses to remain friends with the woman she chose to confess to instead of the man she married and lets her trash talk her husband for being mad at the man they know the wife Fed and who they conspired to keep secret from her husband. The wife is only apologetic because her husband found out and had every reason in the world to divorce her and dump her trailer trash bastard child. Face it, but for the fact the husband found out...the wife never would have changed her bitch tune

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

wow that is an awesome story, I really loved reading it especially the hot sex with hubby an wife together, also I really loved how hubby with wife's help got their revenge on him, most especially when both of them pissed on him, I would have gone a bit further into the dark side, an had sex with my wife while we both stood over him, got her to cum all over him, then I would have pulled out an shot my cum all over him too, making sure I got some of it in his mouth, but the best part for me was when he told everyone about what the sister said to keep a marriage going at the last reunion, I even had some tears in my eyes at that point. Rated 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't much like it

He knows that his wife fucked the asshole and just kept it to himself. She wanted to fuck Brad because of how bad it was the first time? What a load of crap. She disrespects him by cheating and then lies to him about it. And then he finds that the kid isn't his. 3 strikes and she's out. She can claim that she loves him but with everything else, that's not enough. 2* at best for giving in to the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real true life serial cheating wife

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com has some of info that led to a married female college instructor in Helena Montana losing that position. Among her numerous lovers was a married male student of hers she had harassed and coerced into sexual relationship. She told more than one person about that and other affairs. Seems someone decided to help her spread tales of her adulterous ways.

CAN YOU SAY KARMA !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
His wife is a slut!

Only a slut would lie to her husband when she was going on a lunch date with her ex-boyfriend. Only a slut would go to her ex-boyfriend's hotel room after their lunch. Only a slut would have unprotected sex with her ex-boyfriend, get pregnant and possibly pick up an STD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVE THE COMMENTS NOT!

WARNING WARNING BAD COMMENTS AHEAD PROFESSOR ROBINSON ! (I loved that show ) PLEEEEEEEEEZE peoples this is FICTION! It's LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! Fucken Nit pickers! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
basically a good story but

why when he knew she had cheated on him did he not play the tape to her then kick her slut cheating whore in to the gutter where she belonged and then to find out the bitch was pregnant and only do the DNA test much later...should have done it then as she got pregnant so soon after the affair....what a sorry assed wimp he was....basically got what he deserved ...being made a cuckold...pathetic gutless tosser...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Not sure why it never dawned on either that the pregnancy was due to her affair.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 7 years ago
As usual!

The wife gets away with screwing another man. And the husband is taking care of a child that is not his. Score a point for Brad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A True....

CUCKOLD, that's David. A wimpy, creampie eating, cuckold by choice no less.

A slut for a wife, a backstabbing bitch for a family friend (Beth) and another man's child to raise as his own. Yup, cuckold to the core.

Crap story, shitty characters and a fucked up life style only lovers of Matt Moraeu readers could enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my way

to brad, now that I know: I'llcome after your wife. she dies, I'll come after your children, they all die, I'll come after your brothers and sisters, they'll all die. you'llsee their heads lined up soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgrace

Simps like this are a disgrace to mankind. They are the reason tots are having a field day nowadays, they need to man up and join the wotm( war on tots movement).

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
where's the compassion?

I'm not one to overlook cheating in marriage but her husband had forgiven her...wonder how many commenting have had a spouse cheat on them? A well written story with a good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I like your writing, this kept my interest. Some people get so wrapped up in hate that they forget this is fictional and they don't need to make rude comments about the writing or the author. I have read this twice and still enjoyed it. Its a real man who has the ability to forgive, yes she cheated, he chose to forgive but not forget. This man loved his little girls and yes his wife. Good story line. He got his revenge in the end and kept his family intact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Unless she tripped and fell on his hard cock with her open and uncovered pussy it was not a mistake or accident and husband will spend the rest of his life giving his future to the bull's bastard. -2

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Nice Little Twist

Loved leaving the pink panties with Brad's DNA in the car! AND telling the wife that they came from Mary Lou! What a well-played little revenge plot....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked It Until Near The End!

Story was fairly believable until you had to make hubby into Rambo! What's with most of the writers of these stories.....the husband's are always into survelliance or counter-intelligence or he knows karate etc. C'mon get real! If the hubby in this story was so tough then why didn't he do anything to Brad after the 5 year reunion? No...he leaves it to his wife to take care of Brad physically and then he mouths off to him years later. hahaha! Then 15 years after the fact of his wife's cheating he pulls out the old panty trick! Sounds like something from Monty Python.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She loved him so much she cheated on him

I just don't understand how someone can love there spouse and still decide to cheat on them. It makes no sense. It's​ not like telling a little lie such as working late but really going to a bar for a beer for a little bit. Cheating is a major break of the fundamental promise of marriage.

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
ya gotta remember

there is a difference between a sperm donor and a dad. That goes for marring any single woman with kids

Let those among you who are without sin cast the only stones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bingo

Another "Bullseye" for your story. You must have some interesting dreams at night. I hope I never make you angry. Ouch!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Just gave this story another read...

And I can't believe I sort of missed this little bit...

"I slept with Brad today. God, I feel awful. He asked me out for lunch when I was dancing with him at the reunion last night and for some ungodly reason I went. Then we went to his room and had sex."

Oh, clearly I see it... But I don't think I actually SAW it....

She accepted his lunch invitation the night before - Ok, the accepting might have been from any number of reasons, including drinking...

But then she WENT to lunch... And then went to his room and fucked him...

Said nothing about drinking... Wasn't in the MIDST of dancing - a potentially intimacy inducing activity... Was just - lunch. And then fucking.

Yeah, I'd have likely divorced her right there.

"Gosh dear, who else have you had lunch with? I'm just curious how many other men have romanced you with soup and a sandwich and gotten to fuck you because of it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bad ending

He isn't even the father of his daughter. Why would he stay married to a lying slut? No amount of talking would make him forget that level of betrayal. You just like RAAC too much. This was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mistake!

BS that was no mistake on the first. A mistake is when you turn left instead turning right. Fucking someone you do on purpose. It boils my blood when you people call it a mistake.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Sister Mary Lou Rules.

Life happens; good people sometimes make bad decisions. The simple advice that Sister Mary Lou gave about determining what in your life makes it most worthwhile being the principal decision factor is the best that can be given to anybody in any circumstance. Comments on stories like this one by the mr. macho types merely show their own insecurities in dealing with life as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Always liked it

I always liked in your stories who is another good one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another....

Matt M. willing Cuckold, creampie eaters anonymous, limp dick metro sexual male apologist story. April is, was and always will be a cheat. "The leopard does Not change her spots nor the tiger her stripes."

David made himself a willing cuckold and any children he has need DNA testing ASAP.

Not even RAAC, he willingly accepted cuckold status. Sickening!

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Sometimes things happen that should not. April and David truly loved each other but after what she did she lived her life for him and him alone. In my favorites 5 stars.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfair

I enjoyed this story, but one thing how come Brad gets so much more punishment than April? It was equally April's fault for cheating, but Brad gets pissed on, loses his wife and his firm.

April gets off scot-free.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I figure

the anon cucksh1t screamers are a case of guilty dog barks first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
April

Was a classic cheater.

I mean if she was actually remorseful and felt guilty wouldn't it kick in even if her husband was being rude to Brad?

Nothing when her husband was confronting Brad in fact she stood up for Brad. I Have to agree to many authors emasculate their happy cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excuses and false equivalences

I hope i didn't have to tell her about sexual encounters before we were exclusive.?

More claptrap to avoid having to justify responsibility for decisions made .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

Could not finish the first page. Look up the definition of mistake and retitled this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
goooeie!

better than most mistakes. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good

Take a cheating wife back...WHY? Very confusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*2.5 Pretty Good Until

The writer succumbed to his unfortunate habit of pandering to the pitiful basement dwelling creeps that plague this website.

All the crude lascivious descriptions and language added at the end of the story pretty much ruined good writing and editing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waste of time

I read the first bit but then scanned the rest and saw the end. No one I know would accept what she did, then, for him to be okay with it is a insult to your readers. I know its fiction but its not believable.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Let's Face It Would The Catholic Church Lie?????

Shoooott I was going to write something quirky, then I thought NAH! Just say it

This story is Good but not Great! Thanks D.G.HEAR it is sad that we aren't seeing anymore of your stories! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! PLEEEEEEEEEZE write more! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doubtful

why would he take the pink panties to the reunion,he could not know he would be able to get into Grades car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE

He was given a bit of christian advice from a christian woman and took her advice as he actually still loved his wife. So the BTB brigade were a mile out with their advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
even better the second time

Thank you

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
Probably the best

most believable and heart touching story here! 5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"I told him, "No" not knowing he had this tape." - So, you lied. You don't just tell the truth when you're caught!

I have to repeat an earlier comment about the fifteenth reunion. Just because she didn't know that he knew what she did, SHE knew that he had a right to be at Brad, so shouldn't have berated him for being "rude."

"I called April and asked her about the luncheon since she was on the committee" - I can understand her going to the reunion because she was on the committee, but the luncheon was informal, nothing REALLY to do with the reunion.

Overall, I guess I go along with Sister Mary Lou, would he be happier with her, or without her, but too things still trouble me: Why would she EVER go to Brad's room, and when her already angry husband asks a loaded question, she lies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

This guy’s a cuckolded fucking gimp. Good luck raising another man’s kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Good One

D G Hear - You write great stories with good ending and marriages that survive.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story and Great Ending

I have read this twice and it is better the second time around.

I love stories where it shows how people can or might work thru serious marriage problems. Especially when kids are involved. People are human we all make serious mistakes.

I never condone cheating of any kind. If love is there most things can be dealt with.

Especially with a lot of hard work and love.

Now on the other hand if cheating goes on for a long time then I can agree with splitting and going different directions.

Great Job

weathermanksweathermanksover 6 years ago
Thanks.

I NEED more happy endings.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Ultimately, he did raise another man’s biological child. Fortunately, he had six years to build a relationship with in order to help reconcile that fact. Eventually, however, that will have to come out and the truth doesn’t always set you free and Danni will have to be the forgiving one then. Brad might actually have the last laugh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Has to be 5*

Well written and believable although the revenge was a bit over the top but you have to appeal all element of your audience.

Nicely done.

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
Good story, well told

Excellent, I loved it; happy endings are best

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes I know how he feels, Carol's mistake

I got married to my high school girlfriend, Carol, along time ago. We spent 18 years back and forth in a rocky relationship. You would have to be their to believe me how bad it was. It could be used here its so bad. Down deep I still love her like no other. Why I don't know. Now I'm not sure she ever really love me. We had two sons, or at least I thought so. The oldest was conceived while we were not in a "stable" period and he could be mine, my ex best friends or who knows. I've not had another "best friend" after him, for some reason. Son one has brown hair olive skin is 5'11" like me. The second son was conceived while we were suppose to be in a stable relationship trying to have another baby. Funny, one of the guys I work with then was a tall blond co-worker who hung around a lot. My second son is 6"2" tall with light skin, blond and Hazel eye. Carol and I are both olive skinned and brown eyes. Recently I have found out that there is only a 12% to 17% chance of him being conceived from us due to his eye color alone. I would not push them into DNA testing. I love them both, and will not tell them of my worries and thoughts. I am much older now with someone else long term. Still these thoughts haunt me and hurt me greatly. Did I ever have any children??? And that's not just a story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
re: Carol's mistake

I don't understand men like you and I guess I never will. Why torture yourself with the question of if the child is your or not. It's called DNA and you know this. Being in the military for 20 years, I've seen men let it eat away at them till they couldn't operate or just became totally wreckless, save yourself the heart ache. Knowing the truth never hurt anyone, but the lie before the truth came out has destroyed millions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm fascinated by stories where an affair is discovered years later

It's a much different beast in my mind, than one discovered at the time. How does a spouse just ignore the good times that happened after? A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IDK, Different Strokes

I was a child of a "one night stand"; my stepfather did not realize I wasn't his until I was born. My stepfather is Black; my bio is white. My "parents" did the christian thing and stayed together. I was miserable; knowing a clock was ticking and at 18 I had to get out as they would not be responsible for me anymore. My stepfather should have divorced my mum. Staying together made my mum and I miserable; why not my stepfather? He lorded my mum's indiscretion over her head until she died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A very good yarn!

But then of course I am a sucker for a story with a good and smarmy ending. So glad they made up - he was better WITH her and his "Children". And a great an unorthodox BTB - burn the Bastard! Destroy his family or married life. Scorched earth. Even though Mary Lou as a nun was a bit convenient but it gave the necessary emphasis to make the ending believable. Fiction DOES not HAVE to make sense all the time. It just needs to be plausible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I've reread this one many times

Just one of the best.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WITH THESE CIRCUMSTANCES

how much revenge and get-back is required. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Reading Again

Two things continue to bother me about this story:

Her anger at his "rudeness" to Brad. Yes, she didn't know that he had a reason, but she knew that Brad DID deserve rudeness, and should have lightened up!

Her lying when he asked her about cheating. Again, she didn't know that he knew, but SHE knew!

"I told him, "No" not knowing he had this tape."

“The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.”

To paraphrase, the true test of character is to give an honest answer, even if you don't know the other person already knows the truth!

As a side note, I don't know why he's stressing over his sexual history; he's not on her case about fucking Brad before they met, and he hasn't had sex with anyone else since they got married.

Since he DID know, and DIDN'T divorce her, her fears about telling him would seem to be groundless.

She did "nothing wrong" since 10 years ago except lie to him!

I DID like the revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumped

Should have dumped her as she thought he would.She obviously still has feelings for Brad or she would not have slept with him?That is not the action of a woman deeply in love with her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF..

Are all murican men wimpy ass Cucks. If nit why the hell all these wimpy cucks stories?

Should have run the bitch/ slut over.

And disown the cockatoo chick.

Idiot. Eat shit and die. Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why is she still with his wife. She has a grow up problem, she hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sbrooks103x

You pretty much said what iw as thinking. I understand some times writers have to spicy a bit the story before the twitst to make us (readers) think that she's cheating, but most of the time what those kind of details do is make the story weaker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Have to agree with the misogynists

April should have paid a much higher price for having another man's child due to her `weak` moment. Much higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Doesn't matter what happens afterwards

She still cheated on her husband with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

You should know about cheating wives, yours did over 100 men and told what she did on her death bed. That made you fucking insane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolute anti male

Bullshit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story really tugs your heartstrings and makes you THINK!

Gave this story 5 Stars! Seems like such a small vote rating, for a world-class writer!

Damn, your stories never miss, do they? Excellent, every time! This story, is no exception!

I agree with a couple other comments about this story, posted sometime ago...

What's this husband supposed to do, after he finds out, his wife screwed-up and cheated on him just once? Particularly when he knows that, she had done everything in her power, to never make that mistake again, and did everything she could, to make it up to her husband in every way, for years after the cheat?

I mean, he loved his precious little daughters he doted on, with his wife! IS he supposed to tear their little lives apart, divorcing their mother, for her single time of true infidelity, being the only time, he can really prove?

The curve ball for husband in this story, is the DNA tests, proving the youngest child, he loves so much, isn't his own bio child. She is the product of the one time his wife cheated on him, with her old boyfriend, after the 5th HS class reunion, concluded.

Now what does husband do? He still dearly loves his pretty wife, though he has trust issues with her, whenever another HS class reunion comes around. I can understand that mistrust in him! Mistrust and a whole lot more!

But, why divorce her now, after all these years he's let her slide, and said or done nothing to her, for cheating on him, the one time, he can prove? In all these years since her cheat, he has not even let his wife know, he knows she cheated on him!

I think husband kept quiet, said nor did nothing to his wife, so he could keep their family together under one roof, and be April's loving husband, and daddy to their two precious daughters, he loves so completely? Why tear their young lives apart needlessly, through divorce?

How will he ever find a wife he loves as much, for so many hundreds of great valid reasons, as he loves his pretty wife, April?

What newly single divorced husband, wants to only be able to visit his precious daughters, once or twice per month, or on extended holidays, when so often, things sour between estranged husband and his ex, and she cuts his visitations down, or off, completely?

He knows, the ONLY people who ever win in a divorce with child custody involved, is the opposing attorneys and the courts!

Neither divorcing spouse, will get anything they truly wanted, they will both loose financially, big time, and the children get the shaft end of the divorce, no matter what parent, gets custody!

Hubby also realizes, how much more irreparable damage, will his ex wife do to their horribly traumatized young daughters, still reeling from their divorce, when Mamma moves another strange man friend, or step father into their home!

What happens to the precious, innocent young daughters, when the new step father starts mistreating or abusing them, because he has no vested interest in them, simply because they are not his own children, in the first place?

Tons of bad shit often happens to children of divorce, when step parents move into the home, they share with their custodial parent!

So, at end of story, I can understand why husband confronted his wife, years after the one time cheat, the way he did. He then moved out of the home, gave his wife April and him, time apart, so he could figure-out what he needed and wanted to do with their marriage; as well as what he could do to salvage a good relationship with his precious daughters, he so dearly loved and cherished time with!

Gave them time apart, so he could listen to his wife and everyone else he could find that was at the latest 15 year class reunion, to figure-out if she was lying about what happened at that most recent reunion, or not!

I loved the way this story ended, how one more original family, one more marriage, survived this mess April's Mistake, created! (Though that wasn't any kind of real mistake, April created, when she chose to fuck her old boyfriend, and cheat on her husband!)

Mostly, in this story, I am glad for the children this married couple so loved and cherished! Their precious girls, got to keep the only real Daddy they'd ever loved or known! They all lived mostly happily ever after, under one roof, original family, still intact!

I LIKE that kind of good, positive story ending!

Thank you for another great story, DGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't think so...

A mistake is ordering the chicken when you realize you're in a world famous fish restaurant. You don't slip and fall on someone's dick. The statement 'would you be happier with or without her' is way over used. The question should be 'Can you live without your pride and trust someone who stabbed you in the back and cuckolded you with some asshole who will hold it over you the rest of your life or do you dump her and exact your revenge on the slut and asshole.' Dump her and fuck the asshole over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheater and liar

she cheated and when confronted lied.

Man..... i'm sorry for David, we men usually are always in the wrong side of the shit stick....

She lied....period.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not so sure

Not sure that I agree with forgiving her, but I can understand his reasoning. Another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Of My Favorite Stories

Dave waited 10 years too long. Some states have ridiculous laws making a husband financially responsible for any children born during the marriage if the marriage had lasted a certain number of years before he found out, or if he accepted the child as his for a period of time. Since he waited 10 years, Dave had no legal reason to go after Brad. If April were to die, Brad could still sue for custody of Danni...and probably win.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Wouldn't have taken her back

Had to give it a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...