All Comments on 'April's Mistake'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 699 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story. As far as ProX - as the father of an adopted daughter, blood doesn't make the bond with a child - trust in your spouse is another matter. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The old saying for pussies, are you better off with or without her. Crap saying and raising another mans child that impregnated your wife, is the ultimate form of a cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I get MAYBE getting over one drunken mistake, ONLY high value alphas would walk away. BUT years of lying and lying about it when confronted about it is toooo far. The worst and final nail with the kid not being his, shouldve lead to a BTB DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honestly, this JUST occured to me. The PERFECT revenge for shitty wives that play 'womb roulette'

We HAVE the technology now to do it. MAKE your cheating wife take a donar egg. That way she can give birth to ANOTHER woman's baby. She too can raise another woman's child. It'll all be hush-hush too. No one will ever know. Bonus points if the woman that donates the egg is someone the wife feels intense jealousy over.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

shouldve left her lying cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess even cuckolds have a happy ever after. Good story if that is what your looking for. For me though it really lacked a punch. Wonder what the daughters would think of Dad if they found out. Might be relevant some time down the road, wonder if they think they might be entitled to a little out side the marriage action, because that is what their parents showed them is a happy marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beths "advise" pisses me off more than anything!

With friends like her you truly need no more enemies.

Think about it, everything that happend is the result of her BS. Makes you wonder if is also a cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know plenty people call him a cuck, however this was truly a 1 time event. I'm willing to guess in the years he found out he was a bit more likely to cheat or have a one night stand. While yes he stays with April and truly loves her and can express the deep resentment to his daughters when they find out and prevent more cheating slots being made.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

David "saw the light", thanks to Sister Mary Lou! There are people who do forgive & this is one man!

GOD help April if she ever screws up again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck!!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“Maybe I should have done something ten years ago and ended it then.”

Gee, ya think?!?

“Just ask yourself if would you be a happier person without April in your life.”

Well, he said that he he had been miserable for 10 years with her, so keeping her at the end of the store means that he’s chosen to be miserable for the rest of his life.

Dumbass!

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboalmost 3 years ago

Pretty conflicted, I don't know if I would trusted my wife anymore, but for sure I would have said something right away 10 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story it's well written and has a well crafted storyline. Then I looked at some of the comments. One thing that really worries me is that people are commenting on this FICTIONAL story as though it's real life.

The previous couple of comments are treating the story as though it was a real life situation. What is wrong with these people?

Comment on the spelling, gramma, story construction, length of story whether it's to long or to short. Sure you can comment on the content whether it's believable but don't treat the story as though the author is relating a tale of real life. That doesn't help the author to improve their writing.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 3 years ago

Rethought my rating of this story. He should have kicked her to the curb.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

100 % RAAC bullshit..

@LoisKnight69, aside from your hypocritical "pro-life" lie. Tell what stories you've read where the husband cheats and you've commented that the wife should just move past the infidelity and swallow her self respect and stay married? I'll wait for an answer but I already know it..

And @ ReedRichards, fuck where do I even start? I'm willing to bet my diagnosis is more on target. You relish writing about weak willed men with hardly any self respect and willingly accept getting cuckolded by their cheating wives. What's that say about you? Nevermind that was rhetorical....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck for life apparently. May he suffer badly to the end of his days. She’ll go back to whoring again and again. Why not since he allows it?

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 3 years ago

Always love your stories…

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Great Tale

Read this again. Glad he got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, told nicely. Will definitely read again.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Second time for a good story, takes a lot of soul searching to let infidelity ruin a marriage, forgiveness? I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story; except for the honey on and in her vagina. You realize of course that you just gave her a monumental vaginal infection!

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Pathetic RAAC bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1. I wrote more stories where the husbands divorced their wives, when they learnt one of the child or children were not theirs (every main character divorced the wives!!!!). One of my stories is in nutshell: "The husband checks their daughters with DNA test and he found the 2 girls origin from 2 biological fathers. He divorced his """kind""" wife, but he must pay children support for the bastards according to his State's family law. The exwife asks for the exhusband not to say the truth to the girls. The story is funny, because the husband read the DNA test results together with a female assistant in the laboratory. The assistant (voluntary worker millioner single woman ) offer a possibility for the cheated on husband to have DNA test proof children if he can prove his sperm cells work. He is succesful with the sperm test (the cheater wife could have kids from him!!!!!). They decide to accept the exwife's request and they do not tell the truth to the girls, that he is not their biological father (If he must pay children support). The new wife candidate says him, he will be enough time to decide to tell the truth when the smallest bastard girl will be 18 years old. He will have 2 new biological kids from the second wife.

The story is BTB story. Nobody will kill anybody in the story. What will the BTB be????

The exhusband gets a visitor in the laboratory. The visitor is a divorced man from a cheating wife and he would like a good connection with him, because he will be a stepfater his bastard daughters. The exhusband got angry and he tells his exwife's husband candidate he is not the biological father of the exwife's daughter and 2 biological fathers are. He has 2 DNA test proof children from the second wife!!!! They do not hear about any new stepfather candidate. Some year later my main character meets the "step father candidate" on the airport with another PREGNANT woman (who is his second wife but is not the main character's wife!!!!!!). He left the main character's cheater wife, he used for recreacion sex, but he did not want to be stepfather. I think my story is excelent BTB without any murder, violance and the cheated on exhusband lives happy with 2 new biological relative kids and the exwife ONLY lost (BTB!!!!) a second husband candidate!!!!!!

The main character thinks to his life in the airplane he is happy with the second wife and now 4 children love him. He have enough time to decide to tell his bastard daughters he is not their biological father and he divorced their mother for her cheating with two (2!!!) biological fathers! I wrote in my story to ask my male readers they would tell to the kids that the exhusband is not their biological father?"

Why I wrote my story in nutsell? I got some answers, but I got an interesting. The respondent accused me that the exhusband should tell immediatally a (about 10 years old) daughters how they are from 2 other fathers in my story. Funny

2. Funny I found more move in the film industry where the kids learn their fathers are not their biological fathers they look for their biological fathers and they shit on their step fathers. Is Holywood against to DGHear's story????

Less % movie are where the stepfather is more lovly as the spermdonor.

The movie industry wants to show to leave the batard children with divorce the best solution?????????

3. This is horrible true story. Husband finds his son is not his biological kid. That country's family law says the exhusband must pay children support for bastard kid. The exhusband stole radioactive source and puts the radioactive open source under the kid's bed when the bastard kid was at his flat. The about 10 years old kid got serious radioactive sickness without Chernobyl.

If the exhusbands over the World do not pay children support for bastard kids such horrible thing would have happened at all???????

On other storycollection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written but didn't work for me. Most sane human beings would either forgive or move o within a few months o after discovering a single act of infidelity. 10 years is an awful long time for resentment to fester., and to even consider destroying your family for something that happened so long ago is the sign of a very insecure or sick mind.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sitting on a bombshell like that for 10 years is simply unbelievable. especially since if i read it right, it could have prevented danni not being his. who sits on infidelity knowledge for 10 years? no-one that's who.

from some of the stories i've read from you, you certainly seem to like writing fairly weak men. not totally pathetic, but weak nonetheless.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

WoW..hard to believe ten years..I won't go into details but something extremely similar happened to me.. main difference is we had a natural miscarriage so no human being being born...very touching story that I can relate to... the two smartest people in the story are the nun with the great advise.. and the hubby that listened to her... super great ending with the "panties revenge in the Mercedes" loved that part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Raising another mans child? Fuck that shit! Your loving wife cheats on you and lies about being faithful for a decade and you stay with her? Grow a pair and kick the bitch to the curb like the trash she is. What kind of asshole sits on being a cheater for over 10years? Only the lowest scum thats who. You write too much about weak men who cant leave asshole women too often. The days of putting up with this beta shit are over, fuck these trash women but never date them, their public cumdumps and should be treated as such.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Maybe your best. 5 Stars

Favorited

PolarBearManPolarBearManalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, and I love how realistic it is - regardless of what the Scared Boy Squad says, forgiving a one-time infidelity when your spouse is *clearly* upset about what they did, is something that is very common. After all, we're only human, and humans make mistakes.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

I get ppl want a happy ending but after she lied that shouldve been it and divorced her

northirishdivernorthirishdiveralmost 3 years ago

Yes happy ever after is always good to read but also revenge is amazing to read as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a waste of time I'll never get back.

FireputterouterFireputterouteralmost 3 years ago

There is one huge problem thought. Danni is not his child which means that none of the grandchildren are his either. I am sorry, but if it were me, I could not just live thst way knowing that in the eyes of the law I had zero legal parental rights to the one daughter nor the grandkids. I get that if he told the kids and divorced the mother that it would hurt. But how good could actually feel every time you looked at April and danni that they weren't his. I know I could not do it. But then again I don't believe in cheating. Obviously she has a problem with telling the truth because. She was willing to lie to david and with danni being the other man's kid and denying both thst man and the daughter from knowing her real dad, it just proved she has no problem lying to avoid her looking bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just the idea of the nun getting the soiled panties, blast you creative people! lol. Good story and well told, it moved well, not too much detail to make it boring. Thanks for a nice fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Later in life worst case scenario needs transplant etc. Needs to know paternity.

Also why get embarrassed? You supposedly feel guilty about the sex should just walk away with husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nuns choose another name when making vows

miket0422miket0422almost 3 years ago

Love it. Gets the girl. Keeps his happy family intact. AND gets his revenge.

A lot of commenters want to talk about how weak and pathetic David was. In some situations that can definitely be true. In this story, not so much. With the facts as they were presented in this story he had more strength than the majority of people could ever find within themselves to have. He was ready to leave and divorce her when he thought she had cheated again. That doesn't sound much like a weak little cuckold to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crazy but beautif

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Nope, she fcks this guy, has his kid and passes it off as her husbands. Buh bye, she'd be gone 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh, the whole RAAC thing is ridiculous. She lied for ten years and would have kept lying forever. The husband should have dumped her when he heard that she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

read this story for a second time and enjoyed the emotion and success of the couple pulling it together even more than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The disrespect she showed at the second reunion berating her husband over what he said to "Brad" together with all the rest would have resulted in a divorce IRL. The adorable-little-girl-who-isn't-the-husband's-child trope is way over done in LW and comes across as just an artifice to steer stories towards a RAAC. The reduction of moral decisions to utilitarianism (happier with her or without her) is morally and culturally degenerate.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

not sure if i said this last time i read this but what did it for me was when she defended a piece of shit. in my mind that makes her a piece of shit. that would have ended my marriage, IF the cheating didnt

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Well written story, BUT---I divorced my first wife many, many years for cheating. But yes, both my sons are mine, thank God. I have been married to my present wife for 40 years, and could nor be happier. a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why didn't yu tag this cuckold, pos

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"You've been lying to me for at least ten years. As far as I know everything you've ever said to me is a lie." Great insight, and it's why I don't believe the ending. I'd believe him waiting until the kids went to college to divorce them, and maybe calling Brad's wife and sending her the stained panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After 10 years he goes ballistic because she has lunch with her school friends and moves out before even trying to discover what happened?

Act first, think later and seek some pathetic revenge seems par for most of the husband's in these tales. A good writer but this one didn't work for me.

LA

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

LoisKnight69, Duna can't post anything now, because he's been banned. I believe he's oatzab.

\

There's no such thing as "pro-abortion," we're pro-choice. We don't care if nobody ever gets an abortion, as long as it is THEIR choice.

\

As for "pro-life," while I'm sure that many, maybe most, maybe even the vast majority of the anti-abortionists are kind, caring people. But the VAST majority of anti-abortion politicians consistently vote against social programs that would make raising a child easier, reducing the need for many abortions, then they get reelected by the anti-abortion voters.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Writing is excellent. Story is a RAAC/ CUCKOLD. He was a willing Cuckold, She is a cheating slut. There was no " accident ". It was willing betrayal on her part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RAAC, Cuck story and not averygood one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'Just ask yourself if would you be a happier person without April in your life' and act accordingly.

Utilitarianism, the moral theory of the barnyard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loosen up y'all People. Ain't your fault choosing DG Hear to try to find pretend-Realism in his stories. This particular author ain't at fault: he's just too good at pulling comfort and comfortable repose in depicting caricatures as story characters, is all.

Now HEAR ye, hear ye All: Having concluded some preliminary scholarly research on the matter, it's been safely determined that, AHEM!

All Men are Ultimately Inadvertent Cuckolds -- the moment they start to participate in the never ending Top-Dog-Hunts-Bitch game of Mating, simply because there are no safe Women choices, bar an elusive minority, in this Race.

You Cuck a "Good" Man getting into his frisky Significant Other, simply because you can, "Alpha Male" that you are; make no mistake, you'll be Cucked in turn when She starts to hanker for "Some Strange" in due time: and your "Alpha Dick" won't be able to keep Her in check nor lure Her back. Why, She could even go for one less impressive than your Phallus -- as long as it fits Her need for Strange, for a chance at a bout of Frisky Adultery!

Real life examples?

Here's one for size: Jenna Jameson, "Princess/Queen of Pornstars" out there. Has unrestricted access to "Strange". And yet cheats on her fellow Pornstar/Alpha Male Husbands, has numerous affairs despite her accessibility to said Husbands' sizeable Cocks. Her "Auto"biography's complete account ain't the last word for evidence on these Facts:

1. Cheats on 1st Husband, Pornstar Stud Supremo and proclaimed "King of Porn" Brad Armstrong and notwithstanding His "Made for Porn" Dick and reputation, within Seven Slithering Weeks of Marriage with some Jorge Araya Montoya nobody she met out on a Costa Rica Honeymoon.

2. Cheats on 3rd Husband Hotshot MMA and UFC Champ Tito Oritz who actually blessed her with kids (something her 2nd Hubby, another Badass Pornstar Jay Grdina couldn't give no matter how pain-stakingly they tried and consequently broke up over) with who else but 2nd Hubby (who was of course avenging his Dildo-Dick's Sadly Infertile ineptitude - trying to one up Tito somehow, anyhow, "Yay, I got my own Dick's Mojo back! Technically... at least. ") and another Male pornstar... after a record-setting Seven "long" Years of Marriage with the MMA Hunk.

3. Probably will cheat on current Beau, covert Israeli Lior Bitton, who "bit on" her Ali Baba's Cave of a Uterus with a 3rd baby daughter ( and Probably all 3 lil girls will be equally considering becoming future Jennas in a more Globally Warming Future World, maybe Mars... with Martian Males) once Covid lets up and she can slitheringly commit to more than only OnlyFans shows. Gonna try Live Performances again. Just for the Heck of it.

So, in this Sorry Story - told so Perfectly in an umm... sorry narration by DG H (Apologies, DG H, couldn't resist), David gets inadvertently Cucked by Goliath, oops Brad, with David's always momentarily-Fresh & "Frisky for Some Strange" Wifey as accomplice.

David gets to turn the tables on "Goliath" by employing his equally(or larger)-sized/matched Big Johnson, has every opportunity of Cucking the Recalcitrant Cucker through his Cuckoo Secretary-wife... who unfortunately, for King Dave, despises Socializing. But he Chooses not to do it! He prefers the (Un)easy way out.

In short, all Cuckers get Cucked eventually.

It's just in the nature of us women, regardless of whether you are an Alpha, a Beta or an Omega even.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

The resentment after originally finding out most likely did not lead to a happy marriage, but I guess her being pregnant and their having and raising the girl helped a great deal. I can't imagine the devastation from learning the results of the DNA testing.

Lots of harsh critism below. I thought you did a great job. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, well written, or if there were errors I did not notice them. Normally I do not like a story where the husband keeps his cheating wife but in this case the way the story was written it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL she didn't love him enough to keep her knees together. Still he decided being a cuckold was ok although the stupid neccessary to not wonder if it could be her lovers ejaculate that fertilized her was a bit much. And of course you would think at the next reunion she would avoid Brad like the plague and not touch him and be super defensive of her husband since she had let Brad fuck her. All that said Hubby didn't have a leg since he decided to live with the doubt gnawing at him all that time.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Second time reading this'un, liked it both times but those DNA tests are everywhere these days and poor little Danni was probably waiting for the results even as I read the story. No secrets these days .......

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

great story five star sorry got a couple tears in the eyes !

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Another great story from DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best overall story I've read on this site. Even shed a few tears. Excellent writing. Love your dialog. The only part that took me by surprise, however, was both of them pissing on Brad. You should've left that entire encounter out. They had enough revenge planned. Didn't need to take it to that very unrealistic level. Take that out and you have the perfect story of family, love, sex, infidelity, devastation, revenge, and forgiveness. Sister Mary Lou's advice is one that will stay with me in my relationships and is great counsel for others. Thank you for sharing your writing. You have an incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of your better ones (jaybee186)

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Nice Simple Story. Thank you!

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Now that's a freaking awesome story.

Hats off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was said before. Take out the pissing on him and the story is about a good as it gets.!! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the surface this is smoothly done, but beneath the shiny exterior is a scaffolding of hoary, repulsive LW cliches. I'm always amazed at how fluently flowing prose leads people to ignore substantial problems. If this were a Dilbert business meeting, the author has won cliche bingo with this and is entitled to shout "Bingo!".

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
APRIL MAY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE

But Bad Brad took the punishment with what he used to start the mistake. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it that Brad still has a residual smell of a wimp? I like the twist of the two pairs of panties and the reaction of Brad's wife!

BJ

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it five stars. David comes to forgive April because he feels in the end that she has repented and will never cheat on him again. He gets even with Brad and life moves on. The two children are rewarded with being able to keep both of their parents. Lovely story. Rare here on lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story 5stars, especially liked the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dump the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* - It seems a lot of your stories have a similarly problematic theme - get cucked mutiple times by whore wife, get insecure and beat up the guy she cheated with in order to feel "alpha", then forgive the whore because....reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This thing about would you be happier with her in or out of your life is a strawman argument. How would you know if you would be ultimately happier without her unless you commit to that direction. It's a flawed argument, as the unknown has full of doubt, but known is more comfortable. So one can be comfortable sitting in a shit pile, or brave the unknown and venture forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

He did the right thing even if it was the hardest as most Men including myself wouldn't let her come back as she had broken his "Trust" and once a cheater then it is tough to believe she won't do it again. It's ironic that people think men are driven by their cocks when in reality women are driven by their pussies and if they find a man who either pleases them with their cock or allows them to fuck other cocks then she will and she'll probably cuckold him. If the man was smart he would put her in a chastity belt and if she cheats then do what Arab countries do and cut off her clit so she will never be able to enjoy sex as her drive will go away just like a hysterectomy sometimes does or her female change can or even large amounts of anti-depressants will as i dated one who had that problem but then if she went of her meds enjoying sex she was a basket case otherwise.. Men as they get older also cherish and appreciate a devoted and faithful woman that much more then a loose slut and if she cheats on him, he is much more devastated. So, while women think they have the power in dating they end up alone and bitter because they whored around when they were younger, and men see them as damaged whores. So now all i have are women who really want to date me but they're more like submissive sex-slaves as only the best would i consider a relationship with so then she has to show me how much f a slut she is to be with a well off successful older 50's businessman like the mechanic in this story.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

This is one of my favourite stories, It has all the right elements, the emotion, betrayal, redemption, revenge. It is such a well written story and though its like my fourth time reading it. I remember the emotion and suspense I had the first time reading it till I was smiling at the end.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

she would be history. Sorry but no way would I stay with her and I would try and get her lover to pay me back for support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a childish story and revenge! The cuck ends up with an unfaithful whore and a bastard child he will raise and look after! That sucks! That is the actual definition of Cuckold!

billyswimsbillyswimsover 2 years ago

I loved this story , happy it worked out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, I’m glad they worked it out. When he finally confronted her about her faithfulness, she looked him right in the face and lied. This in itself was as bad or worse than her actual sexual affair. I guess with this particular family and all of the regrets, I’m glad they stayed together.

Les

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written story that definitely had the drama and quite frankly, April making a stupid mistake once was wrong but with all of the circumstances I was glad to see them stay together as a family. The revenge that they took on Brad was excellent, especially about planting the panties in his back seat and calling his wife. Gets my 5-star vote.

TangomoreTangomoreover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the payback. I don’t mind reconciliation when revenge is taken and it is a one time screwup. Well edited. Easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck, Cuck ,Cuck. Abandon self respect and your manhood all ye who enter here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DAVE WAS A CUCK WIMP FOR NOT CONFRONTING THE SLUT WIFE AFTER THE PHONE RECORDING!! MR CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THIS DAVE WAS NOT A MAN, JUST A CHEAP CUCKOLD FOR YEARS!! FUCKNUT

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Well written. I think reconciliation after one time when the wife feels so bad is possible.

I ask myself if the revenge was because of the affair or because he tried to hit on her again? I think the later.

He must have loved her very much to keep the whole thing eating him for 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My question is; will anyone let Danni know who her biological father is? And when? Doesn’t she deserve the right to know that the man who has raised her is not that man? What happens if a medical emergency requires this info? And if not, when she becomes an adult, she most likely find out through a ancestry kind of account? Tell her when she reaches 16 and by all means, let Brad know now!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

not usually a fan of these verging on cuck things but was well written and more emotionally complex than many i have read on here thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, loved how they both pissed on Brad, best part of the story. For all those calling Dave a cuck, yea maybe he is a little, but he's no less of a man. Raising that child like it was his own takes more balls than can be found in a football stadium. If more people were like him the world would be a better place, and no I'm not a woman. He put his pride aside for the sake of those girls and had a happy life, if he had left things probably would have gone to shit for those girls. If I were married to April, I don't know how I would have reacted, if I had chosen to stay I would hope that the happiness of being with my wife and kids would be greater than the pain that I would carry forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brad like trumpy did you change the name from Don to Brad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the BEST stories I have read on Literotica. Congratulations, Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pathetic cuck story.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - I read this story more than a year ago and gave it one star, because it is just a storybook fantasy. In real life when a man is faced with the reality of not only his wife's affair, but her foisting another man's child on him to raise. I am sorry but these are two of the worst things a woman can do to a man and there is no way in hell that there could be any form of reconciliation. I also gave you 1 star above again, just to make sure your average score was a bit lower. Maybe you'll take it upon yourself to try to write some stories that might be at least somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

April's slutting was not a "mistake", and the paternity fraud was not a "mistake". If she had been honest at the beginning and let a deserving couple adopt the baby there could be a reconciliation. As it was, the dishonesty and betrayal were overwhelming. Of course, this author likes to write weak needy men as husbands, so the MC cucks-out. There is nothing heroic about raising a bastard child unless it is done ab initio with full knowledge. The cunts who commit paternity fraud figure that if it goes undetected long enough the victim will be stuck playing out his role as an economic and caretaker slave. That's probably true most of the time. Paternity fraud needs to carry prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuckity cuck cucked by a skank. As usual. Just awful that he puts up with all that gutter slut behavior, and STILL takes her back. Fucking pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many judgmental unforgiving ignorant people. All the negative comments come from their life falling apart.

DG HearDG Hearabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi there, I'm the author DG Hear. I've been reading a lot of my old stories and I have to say that my emotions were very strong reading this again. Sister Mary Lou's advice was as good as it gets. We all need to have some forgiveness in our lives. Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories and taking the time to comment.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK. Seriously fantasy land.

First of all. "Happier with her or without her" argument? Strawman and stupid. How the fuck do you know if you'll be happier without her?

I mean look at what people get comfortable with in their lives? Eating horseshit every day? I'm sure starts out bad...but with time and lots of spices I guess you could grow comfortable with it. Especially if the rest of your life was good. But you'd still be eating horseshit every day. Wouldn't it be better (and happier) to have a little pain leaving the comfortable and and not having to digest horseshit?

Secondly...no man...getting the evidence he got...would accept his wife cheating on him without a word about it. He just switches the tape and bags the panties and proceeds to just fuck the whore a few times and all is forgiven?

Lastly...there is now way on God's green earth that both of these main characters cannot do the math back 9 months from the birthdate of their 2nd daughter and figure out when it was conceived? The mother especially would know and have to suspect there was a chance this kid was a bastard from fucking her ex boyfriend.

And the husband...what kind of moron finds his wife is certifiably a cheater...knowing exactly when and where she cheated. ..and doesn't think once about how the baby born 9 months later might not be his?

Implausible. And impossible I say.

In real life 2 to 3 months into the pregnancy...when she tells him she is pregnant again...he'd immediately have confronted her with "hmmm...how far along are you? Well are you sure it's mine and not Brad's?"

And when the DNA test results came out? That'd be the end.

The definition of a cuckold is a man who let's his wife fuck (and get impregnated by) another man and accepts it.

That's what this MC is. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Don't care if he got "revenge" or not.

In real life? Raising children is NEVER easy. Literally times you wanna disown them. And looking into the eyes of a child you know is not yours on a daily basis knowing of the betrayal and disrespect from your wife? Would be be painful and frankly...not possible in 99.9% of family relationships.

It just would never work. Every fight or disagreement it would be brought up. No way a couple gets past this.

It would seriously be like taking a bite of horseshit every single day.

He'd be better off without her in his life. No matter how much pussy and sex she throws at him...to think otherwise is just living in some kind of wierd cuckold fantasy land.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

A good man, unlike some of the so-called men who post anonymously in these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...