April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 06

Story Info
Plans change when the blackmailers find someone else home.
4.8k words
4.54
6.6k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Jerry sat in their car down the street from April's house watching for their chance to pay that sexy milf a visit. It wasn't a scheduled visit, but they weren't going to let April's husband Frank dictate when and where they'd fuck his wife. The blackmail group they worked for was originally hired to blackmail April on request from her husband Frank. They would go in use April like a whore and send him the videos of it. Mark and Jerry didn't care who the client was they just did as the blackmail group bosses instructed. The money was good, and they got to fuck all kinds of hot women, so to them it was a dream job. April, their current target, was currently home, but unfortunately she wasn't alone. Her 19-year-old daughter Kira was still home, but should be leaving the house around this time according to the intel they had gathered. So once they saw her car leave they'd move in and have their fun. Even though they would love to fuck April's little college slut daughter they had their orders. Sadly, they hadn't received approval to move on the daughter's yet. Kira and her twin sister Lisa were high on their list with the group, but the had to be patient. The group had a high success rate and that came from them not moving too fast. The group had already blackmailed Lisa's friend Kristi, so it shouldn't be long now before the twins are added to the mix. They've seen this all play out before, the husband hires them to fuck his wife. The group uses that opportunity to corrupt or blackmail other girls, and before the husband understood what was happening their wife and anyone else of use to the group are gone forever, leaving them in an empty house, and a empty bank account. So they'd keep fucking Franks wife, but his daughters would be blackmailed separately and without Frank's knowledge to give him the illusion of control. So, before Frank understood what was happening his wife and daughters would be under their control and used to make money in many different forms for the group.

Looking up Mark noticed Kira's car leaving the driveway, her blonde hair visible in the driver's seat moving away from them.

"Alright time to earn our money" Mark chuckled.

Slowly they moved the car up and moved to the house and began their approach.

15 minutes earlier

April was annoyed, she just received a call from Edward, and he wanted her to pay him a visit right now! She should of never of fucked him, but what choice did she have? The blackmailers said she had to send photos of her fucking someone other than her husband and he conveniently showed up on her doorstep. Yes, she could have left and went to the adult movie theater, but that was also very risky. She thought Edward was a safe bet and could be controlled by her, and she was wrong. To make things worse her car wouldn't start!

"Kira honey can I borrow your car I need to run somewhere really quick? I'll be back in a few hours." April pleaded with her daughter not knowing what Edward would do if she didn't hurry.

"Mom I'm going to a concert tomorrow, and the next day. I wanted to drive up tonight, so I can get there early." Kira whined annoyingly.

"I'll be back in 2 hours promise, and I'll give you 50 bucks." April said waving the money at her daughter.

"Fine, I'll see if I can just ride up with someone else so I'm not out too late." Kira replied taking the money.

April felt bad taking her daughters car to go fuck a kid half her age, but Edward said he'd tell everyone about their "fun times" if she didn't continue to fuck him. April could tell Kira was frustrated and she had every right to be. April loved her daughter and marveled at how Kira and her sister Lisa looked and acted just like her at that age.

"Thank you honey!" April said grabbing the keys and heading out the door.

Annoyed Kira went to her room to call her friends and see if she could ride with them. After searching for a while she didn't see her phone in her room. Thinking for a bit she realized she left it in the kitchen. Walking down the hallway Kira bumped into a man as she turned the corner. She went to scream, but he was faster. The man grabbed her roughly placing a hand over her mouth and pressing her up against the wall.

"This wasn't April! Where is April? She must of took Kira's car!" Mark thought to himself trying to sort out what was happening.

Looking over at Jerry while pinning Kira to the wall Mark started to work out a plan.

"Code 7!" Mark barked at Jerry.

"Don't move and do exactly what I say, and you won't be hurt." Mark hissed continuing to press Kira up against the wall.

Kira seemed to be in total shock and stared wide eyed at her attackers. Mark looked at her as she stood there with her hands above her head. He could feel her shaking as he held his hand over her mouth.

Mark, recovering from the initial shock started to look at the girl he had caught. Kira was very pretty with blonde hair and petite athletic build. A few of her buttons on her shirt popped open in the short scuffle giving him a slight view of her firm B cup breasts as her chest heaved in fright. She had a short skirt on that also highlighted her long athletic legs.

"Might as well have a look. " Mark whispered coldly into Kira's ear.

"Behave yourself and I won't be too rough on you." Mark added as he slowly began undoing the rest of her buttons on her shirt.

Her tits were a little small for Mark's taste, but still a very nice firm B cup. Moving his hand down, tracing his fingers on her toned abdomen, Mark reached under her skirt. placing his hand between Kira's legs Mark rubbed her pussy over her panties.

Kira tried to protest, but mark still had his hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh." Mark breathed in her ear.

Mark continued as he slipped his hand down under her panties to feel her smooth tight pussy. Continuing downward Mark inserted his fingers into Kira's pussy.

Moving his hand back up he licked the tips of his fingers. Grinning Mark placed his hand on her shoulder, and began to slowly push her down on her butt on the floor.

Kira frozen in fear put up no resistance as she slowly slumped to the floor.

Jerry knew exactly what to do when Mark called the Code 7. Jerry got out his cell phone and stepped into the other room. nervously, Jerry called their boss. Jerry knew a Code 7 was when they had accidentally contact with an outsider and needed assistance.

When the boss answered Jerry explained the situation.

"OK I'm sending a extraction team. We will access the house cameras to keep Frank in the dark at whats happening in his house. She is available for use, but no anal. We already have a buyer lined out for that on her." The boss said calmly and hung up.

Jerry took and deep breath and put the phone away. He returned to the hallway and noticed Mark already had Kira in a seated position with his cock in her mouth. Her top was torn open showing off her breasts. Her skirt was also riding up revealing her brightly colored panties. Kira appeared to be in complete shock, and didn't seem to be resisting. She just stayed in that position, drool running out of her mouth as Mark rammed his cock in and out of her gaping mouth.

"What did he say?" Mark grunted contining to fuck Kira's face.

"They are sending an extraction team. We are to keep her busy, but no anal" Jerry said relaying the message.

Moving up to Kira Jerry took his cock out of his pants. Grabbing one of Kira's shaking hands Jerry placed it around his cock.

Kira didn't move till Jerry yelled at her

"Stroke my cock slut." Jerry growled snapping Kira from her trance.

Startled Kira began to pump his cock as her eyes darted around the room trying to understand what was happening.

Mark was close to cumming as he forced his way in and out of Kira's mouth.

"I'm going to pull my cock out and you better not scream. Nod if you understand?" Mark said looking down at her making sure she understood.

Looking up at him Kira nodded as Mark continued his assault. Pulling out Mark shot cum all over Kira's face and tits.

Kira was stunned! first, by the cum, and the second, by the camera clicking a picture of her. She thought in horror at what those photos made her look like. Cum running down her face onto her chest she must look like a total slut.

"What if someone sees that!" Kira thought helplessly.

Not given any time to think further on it Mark picked her with ease, and carried her over his shoulder into the bedroom. Tossing her on the bed Mark and Jerry stripped her down tossing her clothes to the side. Now naked they pulled her head over the side of the bed. Jerry eagerly stuffed his cock in her mouth and pinned her arms down on the bed. Mark mounted on top of her speading her legs to enter her pussy. Kira tried to squirm and fight, but they were too strong and kept her pinned down on the bed.

Mark spit on her pussy and pushed into her. Kira has had sex a handful of times, but this man was bigger than the others. The cock in her mouth muffed her protests.

"She's fucking tight man!" Mark grunted as he pushed deeper into her pussy.

The pain faded after a while as her body adjusted. Her body betrayed her as she began to feel pleasure up and down her body. That pleasure made her feel shameful and dirty! She was disgusted when she felt a orgasm building up! To make her feel extra dirty was the fact it would be the first time she came from sex. It came on quick, but she'd cummed hard as her body finally betrayed her.

"Did you just cum?" Mark asked "you did you little whore! You wanted this to happen!" Mark mocked her continuing to thrust into her.

Kira wanted to scream, no she didn't, and she wasn't a whore, but all that came out was a garbled muttering, and drool as Jerry's cock filled her mouth.

Jerry shot his load in Kira unsuspecting mouth. Kira gagged and coughed as the cum hit the back of her throat.

"Go get the ring out of the bag" Mark barked at Jerry as he placed his hand over Kira's mouth and continued to fuck her.

Jerry returned with the bag they brought for April, and pulled out a ring gag. Kira fought as Jerry put it in her mouth, but she couldn't stop him.

Kira felt Marks cock twitch as he blew his load in her pussy.

"Don't cum in me!" she tried to say through the ring gag!

Pulling out with a wet slurp Mark looked at Jerry.

"your turn" Mark told Jerry as the men switched places.

Jerry wasn't as big as Mark, but it made little difference. Jerry's cock glided in her pussy easily due to the large amount of cum in her. Mark slid his cock through the ring gag filling Kira's throat. Cum poured out of her mouth and down her face with each thrust. While the men were In the middle of the men spit roasting her a third man walked into the room. He was holding her phone and looked like he was going through it.

"Looks like the slut likes to send dirty videos and pics." He laughed showing a topless Kira dancing for the camera. "I'll take this to the tech people, but we need to wrap this up and go. Cops are on route 2, so use route 3 to get back to the safe house."

Jerry pulled out of Kira's pussy and shot cum all over her stomach and tits. After a few more thrusts Mark followed suit splashing his cum to mix with Jerry's on Kira's body.

Kira laid there in shock and covered in cum wondering what was going to happen to her. Before she could think too much about it she felt a sharp pain in her arm, as the newcomer injected her with something and the room went dark.

"Take her to the safe house. We have 3 days to give her the treatment before we have to return her." The man said. "We will use her phone to tell her mom she's staying somewhere for the weekend."

"Is that enough time?" Mark asked the man.

"It'll have to be. We will have to test the new hypno therapy on her, but I think it's doable." the man said.

Cleaning up and grabbing some of her stuff the men left with their new package in tow.

Earlier that day

April's frustration grew as she backed out of her driveway. She should have never of slept with Edward! It was a mistake, and now she's being blackmailed by two separate sets of people. Unknown to April it was the same group working together.

"Stupid..... stupid.... stupid!" April yelled slamming her hand on the steering wheel.

"Why did she let Edward take photos after they fucked in her kitchen?" She angerly thought as she pulled out onto the street. "Only if he didn't have those photos of her covered in cum as she sat on the kitchen floor!"

Distracted by her stupidity April didn't notice the car pull into her driveway behind her as she drove off towards Edwards house. Unknown to April the men in that car would find her 19 year old daughter in the house instead of her, and her daughter Kira would receive the treatment that was meant for her.

April didn't know what to expect when she arrived at Edward's house. Edward was best friends with her son Kyle, and he was almost half her age for Christ sake! How could she let this happen! Hopefully Edward's parents wouldn't be home when she got there. How would she explain her showing up to their house out of the blue? What would she even say to them?

"Ummmm oh hi Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. Oh, I'm doing good thanks for asking. Now if you don't mind I'm just here because I fucked your son and now he's blackmailing me to fuck me more." April said mockingly to herself as she drove.

Arriving at Edwards house April pulled into Edward's driveway and parked. Reluctantly, April got out of the car and walked slowly to the door. Like her other experiences lately she planned to make the best of it. Her life and her family's way of life depended on it, so to keep her secrets she'd do just about anything.

After ringing the bell April waited impatiently for Edward to open it. Glancing side to side to see if anyone noticed her coming up to the door. The door opened and Edward's grinning face looked out at her. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. April had to admit if she had to get stuck fucking one of her son's friends, she would of picked Edward.

"Well look what we have here. Come on inside I've looked forward to seeing you again." Edward said motioning April inside.

Edward gave Aprils ass a good smack as she entered. April jumped at the impact and looked around nervously.

Edward noticed her looking around "don't worry my parents are on vacation in Europe and will be gone all week." He said moving up and wrapping his arms around here "it's just us here, so how about you be a good girl and strip for me."

Edward moved to a couch in the living room and took up a seat waiting for the show to start. April never really stripped seductively before in her life. Nerviously, April Moved up in front of Edward and started to move her hips and unbutton her top slowly. Removing her top, showing off her large tits, she tossed it at Edward. Undoing her pants April turned away from him and dropped her pants to the ground while bending over showing off her thong and firm ass. Edward reached out and gave her ass a firm slap.

Turning around April dropped to her knees and reached back to undo her bra. April's large breast burst free from their confinement. Reaching out April started to undo Edward's pants freeing his large cock. Gripping it firmly April Gave it a few gentle strokes. April moved up and took Edwards cock into her mouth. Looking up at Edward's as she worked his cock, she wasn't surprised to see he had his phone out recording her.

"Good girl. I like that. Who's my dirty little slut?" Edward's said in a demeaning tone as he recorded.

Removing his cock from her mouth said "I'm your dirty little slut sir"

April licked up and down the side of Edwards shaft before taking him back in her mouth. April knew she needed to play the game if she wanted to keep him happy. Yes, she was being forced to do these acts, but it didn't mean they weren't enjoyable to a degree. She had fantasied in the past about being taken against her will by a strong man or men, but she put those fantasies in the back of her mind since she was married with children. The acts she did were shameful and disgusted her, but she had to admit it turned her on and she'd never cum so hard before.

Working up a rhythm she continued to move up and down Edward's cock. She could feel her thong getting soaked as her wet pussy awaited in anticipation. Edward stood up as April still worked his cock, she could tell he was getting close to cumming.

"You want me to cum on your whore face?" Edward's moaned pulling out of her mouth stroking his cock towards her face.

"Yes sir! Please cum on my face. I'm your cumslut sir." April moaned pushing her tits together awaiting his cum.

With a grunt Edward shot cum all over April's face and tits. April licked the cum off her lips while making eye contact with the camera. While doing so the front door opened, and Edward's friend Tyler entered the house.

Caught off guard April tried to cover her cum soaked tits.

"It's ok slut. I invited Tyler to join us" Edward chuckled.

"But.... this isn't what we discussed.......I cant." April said meekly trying to hide herself. "This was a mistake! This is getting out of control."

Edward Grabbed April's hair and pulled it so she was looking up at him. "I said your pussy is mine, and if I want to share you I will. Do you understand?" Edward growled pulling hard on her hair.

Tears welled up in April's eyes as she begged "but..... I can't."

"You will unless you want your husband to get this video" Edward said holding up the phone. "Look slut I'm not keeping you here if you want to leave than leave, but know I will show this video of a willing cumslut to everyone!"

April didn't see a way out. She couldn't let that tape get out. Tears streaked down her cum covered face.

"Ok....." April squeaked out quietly.

Tyler watched eagerly as April broke. He had fantasized about this woman since he hit puberty. He did his part with the blackmailers to get this opportunity. Tyler's gold-digging stepmother Elisabeth caused his parents to get divorced, and now she married his dad. All she does is dress sluttly and sit around blowing his dad's money. Tyler figured out Elisabeth signed a prenuptial agreement with his dad that stated if she cheated, she would get nothing. Tyler also figured out Elisabeth was fucking her trainer at the house while his dad was away for work. The blackmailers were very pleased when Tyler gave them this information and photos of Elizabeth. Elizabeth was a sexy brunette with very large fake tits and Tyler couldn't wait till she got what was coming to her.

"Good girl, now apologies to Tyler for being a cock tease all these years." Edward growled angerly letting go of her hair.

"I'm.... I'm sorry for being a dirty tease Tyler." April said her head down in shame.

"It's ok slut I'll let you make it up to me" Tyler chuckled as his cock grew hard at the sight of this sexy milf in front of him.

"Yes sir... my.. my holes are yours to use." April said moving her arms back down to show off her large tits.

"Let's take this slut down to the basement she needs to be punished for embarrassing me." Edward said pulling April to her feet by her hair.

Dragging April along by her hair Edward took her down to the basement. Edward's parents' house was large, and Edward lived in the basement. The basement was very large, and was the size of a house in its own right. Edward moved her towards a back room in the basement.

"I decorated this room just for you slut." Edward said while opening the door.

April's eyes went wide at the site of the room. It looked like a sex dungeon from an extreme porn movie. Whips, toys, bondage devices were everywhere!

"I spared no expense for you slut." Edward laughed waving his hand at the collection.

Shoving her down to her knees in the center of the room Edward moved to the wall and grabbed some rope.

12