April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still" Edward said as he bound her hands behind her back and tightly around her large tits.

April winced in discomfort as her tits were bound up. Tyler grabbed a Hitachi and moved behind her. Ripping off her thong in one smooth yank. Tossing them aside he turned on the Hitachi and rubbed it on her clit.

The vibrations felt really good April thought as the pleasure moved up her body, but she kept her eyes on Edward as she seen him grab a crop and move back towards her and dread filled her.

"You disobeyed and you'll be punished" Edward said as he slapped her tits with the crop.

Pain jolted April's body as she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming out. The pain was intense, but her body seemed to increase the pleasure from the Hitachi. Every strike was painful but after each strike the pleasure increased!

Each time the pleasure built up and she felt an orgasm building more and more as Edward continued. Soon her body gave in and her body shook and she came!

"Fucccckkkk" April moaned then yelped as the crop hit again.

"Say you're sorry slut!" Edward yelled

"I'm sorry sir.... I'll do what I'm told." April begged.

"Good girl." Edward said stroking her face gently "be a good girl ok."

April was lifted by the boys and tossed on the couch. Tyler sat next to her and took his cock out and lowered her head down guiding her mouth up and down his cock. Edward moved behind her and lifted her leg up stuffing his cock in her wet pussy. Still being bound April had zero control on how they used her. She liked the feeling of helplessness as the boy's began to spit roast her.

Tyler loved the tear streaked make up and cum on April's face and didn't hold back as he roughly moved her head up and down. He wondered how long it'd be till his stepmother paid a visit to this room.

Edward thrust in and out hard into April's wet pussy and watched as his friend roughly drove April face up and down on his cock. The noise of her gags and gasps for air filling the room.

"This is that this slut was meant for!" Edward yelled as he thrust in harder.

"That's right you are fucking cock tease! You belong to us now!" Edward groaned unloading his cum in April's pussy.

Edward could see Tyler's cum spilling out April's mouth.

Tyler pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled April on top of himself. Tyler positioned her so she was straddling his cock. Taking his cock, Tyler put in in April's pussy pulling he up and down with a strong grip around her waist. Her bound tits bouncing in the tight ropes as she was manhandled.

Edward moved to his toy wall and grabbed a large butt plug. Lubing it up as he walked back to April and moved behind her. Shoving her head down on Tyler's chest Edward placed the plug at the entrance of April's ass and started working it in.

April felt something large start to push into her ass. Gritting her teeth as it worked its way in a little more with each thrust back.

"You fucking slut!" Tyler whispered in April's ear "you fucking teased us all these years and now it's time to pay up."

April winced at that. Did she tease these boys? Thinking back maybe she did unintentionally...... maybe this really was her fault and now she's reaping what she sewed.

Edward's watched as the plug slowly entered April's ass before popping in all the way.

April moaned softly as she was filled up by the toy in her ass. She loved the feeling of being full, and her holes being pushed to their limits. What she wasn't expecting was Edward to start pushing in to double stuff her pussy! She'd been double stuffed before but not with her ass filled too.

"It.... it won't fit!" April moaned trying to wiggle away unsuccessfully.

"Yes, it will slut.!" Edward barked back at her as his cock entered her.

"Fuccckkkkk me....... that's feelings amazing!" April moaned as her body adjusted. "Myy God fuck me! fuck your slut!" April came shortly after he entered her pussy and it set off a chain of orgasms!

Every time in her sessions she never thought she'd be pushed to a new level of pleasure and depravity! Yet, here she was with two cocks in her pussy, and a plug in her ass, being roughly fucked like a slut by two men half her age!

April thrust back into the two cocks fucking her as best she could while being bound. She felt one of the boys cum in her followed shortly by the other. Crawling out from under her she fell forward on the couch with her ass in the air. Laying there she watched the boys talk as cum leaked from her pussy. Edward picked her up and put her on her knees in the middle of the room. Edward and Tyler started writing on her body with markers.

Cumdump, whore, 3 hole slut, my pussy were just a few of the things they wrote on her naked body. Taking their cameras out and took more photos of her. They both took turns fucking her face one more time before leaving her a cum soaked mess on the floor. They removed the ropes and the sourness of her tits set in. Edward tossed one of his shirts to her.

"Thats all you get to wear home slut" Edward's said pointing to the shirt. "Leave the plug in till you get home."

Knowing they wouldn't let her clean up first she grabbed the shirt and put it on. It was big and it barely covered her pussy..... unless she raised her arms up.

"Thank you, sir." April whispered meekly.

The boys walked her to her car and watched as she drove away.

Cum leaked out of her pussy onto the seat of her daughter's car as she drove. April was in a daze, and didn't think about the mess she was making. Pulling into her driveway at her empty house she walked up to the door. Letting herself in, she Looked at the clock on the wall. She was shocked, it was 2 in the morning! She'd been gone for 5 hours! Moving up to her room she removed the shirt and looked at Edward and Tyler's handy work in the mirror. Her pussy ache for more. Moving to her drawer she took out two toys. April Stuck one to the ground, and the other to the wall. Placing her phone on record she lowered herself on the first cock and deep throated the other. fantasizing about her holes being filled again in the future.

Once finished she sent the video to Tyler and Edward and jumped in the shower to clean herself off.

12