All Comments on 'April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 06'

by Dwbackup2023

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

April and I are the same type woman! We both let cock run our lives❤️❤️❤️

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 2 months ago

You still need to either take the time to proofread better or get an editor. here instead of her. Your concept is good, fresh even. but your mechanical errors kill the story. Again way too short, you could have added so much to fill out your story. As good as this was, it could have been 10x better with a little more time and effort. This same story could have been three times as long and given us a much fuller vibrant story. 1) you could do more with Aprils fall into submissive depravity, now it reads more like an outline or afterthought. Show us what is going on in her head more. 2) you could so so much more with showing us what the women look like, how they are dressed. You barely give any details. Imagry is everything. If I were Edward Id make her wear sexy clothes when she comes over. It increases the level of humiliation. Always fucking them completely naked, everytime is pretty boring. But then again... ive done these kinds of things RL (with consent of course)

pummel187pummel187about 1 month ago

So you let people hurt your child 🤔, eh....... okay

kajkellikajkelli4 days ago

Fine, totally impossible, but loving the action and what is ahead.

steph2004stersteph2004ster4 days ago

Please write faster and produce next chapter. Agonizing waitiing for the blackmail to deepen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDwbackup2023@Dwbackup2023
I've read alot of porn on here, so I figured I'd take a stab at it. I'm new to writing, so I appreciate any feedback good or bad so I know how to improve.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES