All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 08'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love coming home from a long night shift and finding another chapter!

Once again the story is gripping and so well written, I'm still struggling with my feelings about Hamish, much like Gayle. He is a far better person now then when he started, but still a bit of a dickhead, however this to me is an integral part of why i eagerly await the next instalment.

Thanks again A2W, 5 stars, a favourite and a care package for Scooter.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Love it!

Great story....very well written...I like others struggle with Hamish...I can only imagine how Gayle must feel.(Ugh!) I can't wait for you to expose more of who Hamish really is and why he decided to go down this path vs. finding someone locally. I just know there is more that will make him more endearing.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming party/event and what that means for them. I eagerly await the next chapter - so don't keep us waiting.

Looking forward to how you and Scooter resolve the next conflict. :-)

5Starts

MiramiraMiramiraover 10 years ago
Take your time

Fucktastic story :)

I like that it covers every single day in details, take your time and don't rush it, i enjoy it very much and don't want it to finish soon

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks y'all!

I am kinda surprised at the feedback for this chapter, but in a good way. Thank God I have Scooter for responses because sadly I get defensive, and his words put me in a better frame of mind. I had to pay him an extra 100% for responding to comments because he is SO much better at it than I am, but hey, it's worth it.

I'm afraid Chap 9 may not be up until next weekend because Scooter Titenbum and I have had to prepare a calendar of events as to what's coming up. AND he has ideas that he doesn't share which conflict with what I had in mind, and vice versa. So, sadly for Scooter, we'll have to bat some ideas around.

As always, any ideas what y'all would like to see happen between H&G (and Bessie) please give me a shout. Scooter and I will discuss it and see where it takes us. I've already gotten one, and I think it'll fit in nicely, AND it makes sense as to her reactions to the butthead.

Speaking of Butthead, he is NOT an alcoholic, people! lolol And that's all I'm going to say about that!

So, hang around for more of Butthead and Doormat, chapter 9! (Let the flaming begin! I feel like writing a Hunger Games fic now! lol "And may the odds forever be in your favor!"

And in regards to Scooter's comments about him being so difficult to work with (I think my words, NOT his lol) is because he is as passionate about this fic as I am. We feed off each other. It is nice, except when he asks, "why?" lol He is a wonderful nut case ... I mean guy, and I love sharing ideas back and forth. Besides, I think he's likes all of the attention from us women! *wink at MJ*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
alcoholic

seems like he has been drunk twice, not a good start and chaining her to the bed, not smart, too many accidents can happen,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous