All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 12'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Well worth the wait

But please don't make us wait quite so long for the next chapter, i ask this on bended knee!

The scene with Gayle's first flogging was seriously hot and very well handled by Hamish.

5 stars once again and a big thank you!!!

anaphlananaphlanabout 10 years ago
getting soft?

Sorry but the story is turning soft and mushy. Not very interesting any more.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 10 years ago

Another great chapter. I'm glad to see a softer side to Hamish and love where their relationship is going. Keep up the good work.

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

I enjoyed the scene in this chapter and the humour! You have a very distinctive style and it's enjoyable to read. I for one am glad Hamish is opening up more, his mood swings were dizzying before. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

this is a great story don't make it so far apart like where it is going keep it up them together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love It!!

Amazing chapter!!! I loved it and I love where this is going! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This a really great story ..My only complaint is I want more faster . lol sorry I have no self restraint..

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Shysub412: I know it took 4 weeks to post. Sorry about that. Things have been crazy and I lost my inspiration for a bit. Gayle's first flogging was purposely 'light.' I remember my first time so it was easy to write, as it was scary as hell. Altho I wanted him to 'take her' outside, I thought it'd be hotter inside...although it had a horrible ending. (snicker)

Whatdidjanetdo: Yes, Hamish has softened up, but he hasn't lost his 'sternicity.' Mean ole nasty Hamish will be back, and their 'scening' will get, um, more hot.

Mayness: Thanks for your wonderful comment. I like the humor as well and trying to bring more out with H & G, not just Bessie. And Hamish will become more of a 'sweetheart,' but not 'too' much!!!

Anon 'more:' Not really sure if you mean don't have the chapters 4 weeks apart or don't get too far off from their personalities. Regardless, I agree with both.

TO ALL: I'm working on Chapter 13 now, so there won't be a long wait. It's a fun chapter, even though it starts off a little depressing.

I hope everyone is enjoying their spring - now that the snow has finally stopped, thank god! 84 in D.C. today! YEAH!!

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Nice Balance!

I dont know how I missed this chapter! - I have been waiting on pins and needles looking for my dose of H&G. Thank goodness for the comment section. I like the direction of Hamish and thought it was the right balance. I love the dialogue and humor you have created....I know I was one of those who wanted to know more about Hamish's past....thanks for begining to share part of his history. I hope you will continue as it allows us to better understand his hesitation and what goes on in his devious D/s mind :-))))) .

I still would love to understand why only 6 months and why someone from overseas vs. local or even within Europe.....there has to be more to the story than you are letting on.... :-)

Looking forward to Chapter 13 and all its hotness.

Alexiscat35Alexiscat35almost 10 years ago
Update?

Anxiously waiting! Any idea when the next chapter will be up?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry, my faithful readers!

To be honest, I have completely lost all inspiration for Aprons, regrettably. I have fought back and forth for WEEKS to just delete the damned story. One day I think: I can't let those that like it down. The next I think: Ah, fuck it!

It started in one direction and has gone in another. I need to find the right direction again, and as of yet I haven't found the right way. I'm trying, really.

Sooooo.....if y'all can please bear with me. I'm house sitting for my brother who is rentingd (a legitimate) haunted house, so I'm planning on working on it there. Maybe I can add some ghosts in Hamish's castle!!!! (um, on second thought, NOPE).

Please forgive me!!!!!!!! And I hope y'all understand.

PS: Upon hearing about the Earth Day contest, a storyline popped into my head but knew I wouldn't have it finished by the deadline. So I've been working on that. ( I know -- spank me!!) THAT WILL NOT be posted until it is complete. It's more non-consent/reluctance than BDSM, though.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
A2W...

*picks you up and rocks you and pets your head*

DO NOT toss this into the abyss! Step back from the delete button and breathe deeply. Let the story sit and gestate, germinate, percolate...let it just BE without fighting it. I think every author here can attest to the fact that it is a rare story that actually goes all the way down the path you thought it would.

Why are you distressed that the path it is on is not what you thought it would be? The current path is bright and shiny and much beloved by the audience. If you had envisioned something so significantly different, perhaps those spiffy keen ideas are actually meant to form a different story. They are not lost are wasted if not used here-they are the yeast mother for the next story. :)

Take your time. We'll just poke you with a cyber stick once in a while to check on you. :D

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
Please finish this story!!!

So far this has been a terrific story and I have really enjoyed it. It's too good to be discarded! I hope you find your inspiration!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
I am not giving up !

I am delving back into Aprons! Got 7 pages thus far...14ish more to go.

Question: Does anyone want to help with scottish/english slang? Internet is not cutting it, as a comment was made in pm. And much appreciated, btw.

Any volunteers? Oh, and don't need editor. Just help with words here and there.

Thanks for not giving up on me!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Good news-Chap 13

I've got 11 pages so far and got about ten more. Then once it's edited it'll be out! Look for it next week. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait!

Glad to hear you didn't hit delete!! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'd never let that man rule my life.

Hamish said he would never let that man rule his life obviously thinking he would rule his own life. Yet he has taken Gayle in to break and train Gayle so that he controls her life for the time she is there.

In chapter one it was said that Gayle had both a Dom and Sub character to her. Gayle could just as well turn the tables on Hamish and control him before her time ends at six months. I could see this possibly coming thru the chapters as she is figuring Hamish out.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Yes, Gayle was strong in the beginning, and yes, she is rather submissive and allowing Hamish to control her while she's in Scotland. But she hasn't lost herself; she hasn't become his slave; she has retained her strength. He doesn't want a slave, anyway. She's spoken her mind a few times, much to her ass's chagrin, but she did. Again, something Hamish admires.

And yet I don't think she has lost herself being his submissive (and I'm not saying that's what you think). Trust me, being in another country can be intimidating with the culture shock. He has taken her to the beach, Cupar, Edinburgh and the like, so he's not blocking her freedom. He's allowed her to contact her family because he knows it's difficult for her. He's still allowing her to be herself.

Personally, Master admires me for being strong, but in the beginning of our relationship yes, I was completely sub to him. As we've grown together, He's allowed me to express myself ... just as Hamish will do gradually.

And yes, not to give any spoilers, but she'll have the opportunity to 'put him in his place.'

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
chap 13...

...is out for editing! Look for it this weekend, if the Lit godesses are kind to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous