All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 20'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Wonderful Chapter!

Great job with chapter 20! You have such a talent for making their interactions seem so real. I think that is the key for readers to be able to identify with the characters. You make them, and their situations so believable! Thanks very much to Scooter as well. I had the privilege of going gliding when I was a teenager, and reading their experience brought it all back for me! Very descriptive! Thanks to you both!

MastersWench

suebramleysuebramleyover 9 years ago
Wonderful chapter

Thank you for this chapter. It was great to know that they are getting to know each other better and I am so hoping that they stay together. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wait a little while then start looking every day for the next one. I send up a cheer when it appears so thank you so much.

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1over 9 years ago
Sexy Update!

I was a little bit leery at the thought of a "glider scene," especially after the shoddily copied 50 shades debacle mimicking the Thomas Crown Affair movie--- but this was PHENOMENAL! I've wanted to be a pilot (after my flight suit-wearing Air Force dad) for forever, so this really hit home with me. A delicious three pages that was over too soon! Thank you so much.

graceunderfiregraceunderfireover 9 years ago
I'm in love

I love this story. Love all the characters. I'm grateful you provide regular chapters, even with longer gaps here and there, it isn't so far as to be forgotten. I look forward to Chapter 21!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
oh, nothing beats gliding!

i mean, i wouldn't know, really. i never did that. but it sounds absolutely incredible. and Hamish was, by far, his most likable in terms of his behavior. plus, yes, i'd admit to the obvious appeal of men in flight suits. imagining Hamish in that green flight suit certainly upgraded him in my mind. yes, i know how shallow that makes me. no, i don't really give a damn ;-P

it was a fun chapter, A2W! looking forward to the next... :)

mcvea2000mcvea2000over 9 years ago
THANKS

Thanks for this story. I look forward to each chapter. This story makes me hopeful!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

MastersWench: Ah, you held that from me! lol Yes, Scooter did an excellent job on it, although I will admit it was over my head. But now I wish I did that when I was in Scotland (okay, maybe hot-air balloon). Glad you liked the chapter.

Suebramley: Cheers to your cheers! I'm working on 21 now.

Kaffeine1: I'm glad you liked the gliding scene. Scooter and I fought over getting it out, but thankfully I won ... I mean he conceded. :-) He will be giving us the finale, but I'm not even there yet!

graceunderfire: I'm in love with Hamish too! lol Except I wish I could hear his accent. That would definitely get me inspired to continue even faster. Chapter 21 is coming along slowly, but hang on. I don't think it'll be too long in getting finished.

STG: Hey! Gliding would have me screaming the whole way! lol But Hamish had everything under control. My family has a navy background, so I'm partial to their formals, but Marine/Army fatigues....yummy! You're not shallow, you know how to appreciate a hot-looking man in uniform! What girl doesn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How fun!

Just had to say how exciting the gliding scene was, I loved their playful banter which makes them seem so real as characters. I've never been in anything smaller than a puddle jumper and the idea of being in a glider sort of terrifies me, but you make it sound magical! Bravo to your helper in the description department, almost tempts me enough to try it!

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
What a great chapter!!!

Hamish showed the funny daft, caring side again and that's the Hamish I had grew to know and love!!

Plus a flight suit never fails to get me all hot and bothered, come to think of it most uniforms have that effect but there is something about olive green!!

I've been lucky enough to rack up a fair few hundred hours in gliders and this scene was so true to life, well done and a 5 shiny gold stars.

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 9 years ago
Gliding

Freaks the crap out of me and you told this little adventure so well. It was nice to see him not act like such a dick here too and do something for her. Lovely chapter!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Fun!

I learned something new today about gliding - I had no idea about the pee-tube. You live and learn!

I don't always like Hamish; I find him a bit too unpredictable and mood-swingy. (Ha ha, made up word alert.) But I do like him in this chapter, and I like that he's sharing something he truly loves with Gayle.

Lacepanties4Lacepanties4over 9 years ago
Brilliant

I've just read from start to finish in the last couple of days - I do hope you are planning to continue, I'd hate for it to end here. It's been a real treat to be able to read a decent length work, not something shorter than a magazine article.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 9 years ago

well hi there A2W. i havn't been on in a long while just came back to check on some my fav authors. you've taken Gayle to new hights literally i love the story and can't wait for the next chapter. as usual keep up the great work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ah, I check everyday day for more installations to this series! Thank you so much for writing it, I really like the story line the character development. Does anyone have any suggestions for a series like this to tide me over until ch. 21...and 22..et cetera? I particularly love how it is set in Scotland! Thanks Addicted to Writing!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Please be patient

Hey, guys. I know it's been weeks waiting for chap 21, but I've had one infection after another and finally get back on my feet, nothing major. Just a year shy of the big 5-0 so my body is falling apart.

I'll be working on it this week -- promise!

TootsallTootsallover 9 years ago
One Infection After Another...

Does that mean someone should have placed a "bug report"? πŸ˜…. Ok, ok....Sincerely hope you're on the road to recovery and able to continue with this great series. I keep checking the "New Stories" tab with my fingers crossed. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting and waiting and....

Also hope you are feeling better but also hoping to see the next chapter very soon! Been waiting patiently since this chapter was posted :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE MORE

I NEED MORE AAHHH. I've been checking every single day!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry guys!

I know I'm disappointing you readers, but right now I've got Gayle bound to Hamish's desk in his library, and for some reason I am just STUCK there! I'm trying to get past it, but working FT now (yah!) and still fighting the dang sinus/allergy mess has fogged up my brain.

Once I get over that hump, the rest is already written, though I'll have to review it again and get it edited.

I'm hoping to having something out this weekend, as I'm pet-sitting and will have no work and a quiet house!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking Forward to it!

Can't wait! I've been checking daily for updates!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gah!!

Cant wait any longer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Soon please!

It is far too good a story to leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crying

Crying because none of my favorite authors are updating but I love yall anyway. This is the only story in bdsm I could get into and I love it. Kep up the good work!

lovelydarkroselovelydarkroseover 9 years ago
please please please

say you will be posting a new part to this amazing story soon i check every day to see if a new one is up maybe a christmas present for all of us fans please please give us one soon

TootsallTootsallover 9 years ago
+1 to comments begging for the next chapter

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Curious....

Any chance of another chapter before Christmas Day? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I am begging you to update this! I need to know the rest of the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh, please update us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When are we going to get the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Want an Update

But you've said in previous comments you aren't feeling well and your health is the first priority. Feel better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

Amazing read I read all 20 chapters in the last 12 hours - it should be published its fabulous. Would love to read the end of G and H journey! X

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Am continuing!

Guys, I know it's been a while since I've written, and I'm so, so sorry! With a new assignment from hell, a wedding I was the day coordinator for, a pretty bad cold, the flu/bronchitis for 3 weeks then the Holidays, and I've met a man who is a Master which has consumed a lot of my time since then, I am ready to start writing again!

As I said, most of chap 21 is 1/2 written and I left Gayle on Hamish's desk, so once I figure it out today I finish it -- I promise!! Give me two weeks (I hear Lit is now taking 5 days to post!) and it'll be there for y'all.

Please hang in there! I know ya'll are mad.

A2W

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not mad!

We just selfishly want the next chapter to your wonderful story. Carry on😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A brilliant read - so glad to hear you are continuing

Hi,

I've devoured this story as and when I can over the last two days, and I can't tell you how much I am enjoying it.

RL gets in the way doesn't it? Needless to say, given how much I've enjoyed Aprons For Gayle, I'm thrilled to hear you are writing more.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 9 years ago
Just checking in

Any update? Waiting patiently.... :-). Not one of my strengths. :-) lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please stop teasing!

Its been too long and I really want to see how this comes out!

lovelydarkroselovelydarkroseabout 9 years ago
Valentines day

maybe a Valentines day gift for everyone please please please this is my fav story and and i so want the next part guess i will just have to read the series again for like the 100th time lol

repressed_maniacrepressed_maniacabout 9 years ago

I was so expecting Gayle's uniformed Hamish fantasies to be fulfilled. Love love love your series! Their interactions are amazing, and more than once I've laughed out loud with their humor. I'm also kind of in love with the details you put in this story, like Gayle adopting the Scottish accent/his humor little by little. It's just a personal pet peeve of mine but I also really like how you don't seem to put Hamish's wealthiness/attractiveness all over the story. Most authors tend to just describe how rich and perfect this one guy is in the first chapter and I'm just like, yeah I get it let's move on with his personality. While Hamish really is wealthy, the way you write him doesn't make me think that's all he's worth for. A favorite of mine is the Range Rover scene, and Gayle immediately shoots it down, calling it a truck and a gas guzzler, thinking about the environment first rather than its luxurious seats or smooth ride or something. No lies, that part made me love Gayle, if I hadn't already been in love with her chapters before that.

Anyway, if I don't stop I might just have to list down all my favorite moments - which is a lot! There's like at least two for every chapter and you have twenty! I'm really impatient to see what's up on the 25th of January but I love how it's slow-going and there's actual character development between these two. I can't really explain how I'm feeling except I hope you have plans to continue this because I would love to see more conflicts (something to spice up the story like Bri) or plot twists or whatever because the wait for the chapter covering the month of January just makes me wanna pull my hair. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

Please gives another chapter soon

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago

Please continue this story....we all love it and are waiting thanks

graceunderfiregraceunderfireabout 9 years ago
should we give up or keep anxiously waiting?

Are you plan to continue the story? I hope so, I have enjoyed the story so much, and I hope that it is eventually completed...and not just abandoned like so many here on literotica. You are talented, and I hope nothing bad has happened to you to prevent finishing the story (selfish of me I suppose, but I do hope all is well.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
6 months later...

Just a little upset that there hasn't been an update in a while. We are patiently waiting to hear what happens next!

graceunderfiregraceunderfirealmost 9 years ago
pining away in misery

waiting for Hamish and Gayle to come back, yes I know I asked in March...but perhaps shameless begging will get you to come back and give us more...so please, please, please write more of this story. Ok then...until next month...when I come back to beg again lol.

lovelydarkroselovelydarkrosealmost 9 years ago
Please

Please please please say you are going to finish this story for us I need my fix it can't end here it just can't please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish

Please finish this story. I know the real world get in the way but please find time to finish what you started. Lost like a lot more people waiting for the end.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Getting hitched..me, not Gayle

I know I've promised I'd continue months ago, but with a move 1,000 miles away, a move to new home, getting settled and a marriage proposal, making favors and things for wedding I have been beyond busy. Big day is July 18th and I PROMISE, PROMISE I will continue Gayle and Hamish's story. I'll have to read from scratch to 'get the feeling back' but it's still there. I've been thinking about it the past few weeks to help continue it.

Please, please bare with me and thanks for sticking with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We perverts aren't going anywhere.

We'll be here when you get back.

Mazel tov.

LaGrishLaGrishalmost 9 years ago
Tanti Auguri!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Wish we could all pitch in and help. What a fun time. And as ANON said, "We'll be here when you get back."

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
One more bad thing...

... a broken foot!!! Fell in a hole and broke bone at base of little toe very badly! Bad news: May need surgery. Good news: Good excuse for writing!! Bad news: I might be high on Hydrocodone. Good news: Sex might be extremely hot!!!

Raisa_GreywoodRaisa_Greywoodalmost 9 years ago
OUCH!

Oh A2W, there was no need to maim yourself so we could perv on Gayle and Hamish! Congratulations on your upcoming nupitals!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

... for all the well wishes. I'm looking forward to writing again.

graceunderfiregraceunderfireover 8 years ago
I'm back

checking in - sad that there is no new chapter, but excited to see your comments. I hope your wedding was wonderful, and that your foot is healed...so now you can get writing! ;) It is just too good a story, too well done, to leave unfinished...but don't rush through it just to finish it either lol! I hope a new chapter is coming soon!!

thelaughingcatthelaughingcatover 8 years ago
Absolutely brilliant series!

Came across this around a quarter to ten last night...and couldn't put it down until 2am! Then missed my train because I was reading it again when I woke up...just finished the last chapter in work because I have absolutely no self discipline! It's a fabulous series but please take your time with writing another chapter. Your life has obviously taken a wonderful and unexpected turn in the last year or so and I want you to enjoy it...and come back to Hamish and Gayle when you want to, not because you feel guilty. Your writing is sublime missy, and I love it - you've set the bar very, very high! Thank you for a very enjoyable (if exhausting!) twelve hours :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want more

Are you going to add to this amazing story? I keep checking back to see if you have added more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's happening?

You are missed. So are Gayle and Hamish. Can we get an update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have absolutely loved this series. Please consider finishing it though preferably with a few more chapters first. I've done nothing this weekend as I've been engrossed in this tale. I love your writing style and use of humour. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess you overcame your addiction

to writing. It has been over a year and nothing done to wrap up this great story that stopped right in the middle of it. It is such a shame. I seriously need to start only reading stories that are completed before investing my time in them. Without an ending, this was a waste of time.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 8 years agoAuthor
Putting off for a while

Readers: I know I've not written in over a year and I'm truly, truly sorry. I have every intention of finishing Aprons, but with all that's been going on it's hard to settle my brain to continue the story ... for now.

I'm going to put this on the back burner, as far as posting, and I will write, even if for five minutes, and post when I have a few chapters finished, though it may be a few months. (wow, was that a run on sentence? See, told ya! lol)

Please hang in there with me and don't get discouraged that I've not updated. I don't mean to waste anyone's time but ... just bare with me.

Jeannie

PS-Thanks R. C.

LaGrishLaGrishabout 8 years ago
Good to hear from you

Thanks for the update. Picture all of us standing outside a window with our hands cupped around our faces to see better inside. Almost as one we say: "Hurry. Hurry. Hurry.", as we send you positive vibes through the air to speed you on the way to Gayle and Hamish's world.

Take care of you. Keep a notebook handy for those unexpected bits of story that turn up (pop up) at the most unexpected times and in the most unexpected places. Those are often hard to recover.

graceunderfiregraceunderfireabout 8 years ago
Something made me check in this morning

and I'm so glad I did! I know your last comment was in January - and it is now April, but I hope you truly do finish this - I was enjoying my coffee this morning and saw a picture on tumbr that instantly made me think of this story. That's how good it is - it stays with you, even over a year after reading the last chapter. I would pay for this story if you'd publish it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I do hope you check this and see we are still waiting for the ending. Love your writing and I do so hope you continue.

I do hope you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please...

Please finish this story. It's such a favorite that I reread it every few months and always hope for an update. I hope you're able to get the words flowing again - best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The saddest thing

for reader and writer is an unfinished story. I hope that whatever happened to make you stop was something good, because the first 20 chapters are lovely. Thank you for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish the story!

It's a very lovely story.It would be shame, after 20 chapters, the readers NOT to have the end of the story.Please tray to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I KEEP CHECKING

back. I hope you will be able to find whatever you need or want to finish the story.

I know it is really hard to adjust after marriage and all that has happened. You are still you and you can do whatever you want.

You are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she must not care or has died

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😞

2019 and no ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope...

Excellent story.. I hope for all of us that you finish it one day! πŸ™

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago
Dear Author...

Really enjoyed reading this story. I was surprised to read a comment from you in 2019, where you noted that you know a lot more about D/s now than you did when you wrote Aprons For Gayle! Wow! Can only imagine that the (majority) of this tale was crystal clear in your mind given the strength of both Hamish and Gayle's characters and the struggles they both faced along the way.

Is this really the end of the story, or do you/have you ever considered re-visiting them at any point? Please don't get me wrong, in my mind I imagine them becoming ever closer as time passes - both telling themselves that Gayle will return to America at the end of her contract but when the time comes neither of them want to part permanently...

It also made me chuckle that you wrote Gayle's thoughts before she spoke at times. The sex scenes were really well written, and very hot!

Thank you for this story. I'm really glad I found it.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear Jeannie, I hope all is well with you. I loved your story of Hamish and Gayle, every aspect of their relationship. His domination of her was much more mental than physical. Their chemistry and emotional connection were off the charts. These things matter more to me as a reader than sophisticated D/S scenes. I will read and comment on your newer writings, but I truly hope you will return to this story and finish it for all of us. Thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous