Aquatic Therapy with a Happy Ending

Story Info
2 quadriplegics are determined to have secret sex.
1.1k words
4.39
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt ashamed to get out into the swimming pool area. It was the first time to swim in a group and although all 7 participants were disabled, being visibly in a diaper felt shameful. A wore a wide short, still for me it was very noticeable.

A woman was in the lift sling, joyful, laughing, clearly happy to get into the water. Just like me she had a power wheelchair, limited arm movement and ... she was wearing the same swimming diaper as I did. My concern of being visible seemed ridiculous when i saw her blue, solid diaper sticking out of every corner around the crotch of her swimming suit.

She was slowly lowered into her floating ring. Her appearance struck me. She wasn't a natural beauty but the joy and smile on her face was attractive, provocative. I was the last one to get into the water and floated next to her.

"Can we make a deal? If I have an accident in the water you warn me, if you have an accident I warn you."

"Hi hi, well I noticed you wear the same diaper as I do? The Freestyle reusable? Then don't worry, it does what it is designed for. But if you are still worried, I'll make waves like you have never seen before if, despite your diaper, something goes wrong."

"You are such an angel. I'll keep an eye on you too. I guess you figured it is just an excuse because either way I can't keep my eyes off of you."

"Oehw mr. flirtyyy ... " she said while trying to wiggle her boobs. I am Sandra by the way."

"Hi, i am Marc."

I laughed but really couldn't keep my eyes off of her big, soft tits lying on top of the floating ring. Just covered in a thin swimsuit fabric and the outline of her nipples peeping through.

The others had more arm strength than my lovely neighbor and myself. They didn't need a big floating ring, only a board. We weren't able to do most of the exercises and were just floating around, laughing, bumping our rings together, basically we had a party of our own, and the giggling of Sandra made me and everyone around us laugh too.

As time was over we were all hoisted out of the water. I wanted to get out first so Sandra wouldn't have to wait in the cold. All others could dress themself but for Sandra and myself 2 caregivers would dress us one by one.

As I was finally dressed too, one of the caregivers said, "You seem to get along very well with Sandra there, she asked if there was any time you and she could have a talk. We are up on our schedule so if you like you could talk for let's say an hour?"

Sandra rolled into the dressing room and when one of the two caregivers said "we leave you alone if that is alright? There is a shop around the corner where we want to go."

Sandra looked at me stunned, excited. Definitely up to more than talking.

We both had simulor power wheelchairs, both backs slightly bent over with our legs up. The battery on the back side for good stability. She parked her wheelchair next to mine, facing the opposite direction and bent her head towards me. She lifted her arm carefully and her curled muscleless hand touched my cheek. She was still giggling and now I reckoned it as a horny giggle.

"Can you imagine they left us here alone?"

"Guess they can't imagine us doing the kamasutra here. Bot I tell you we got 1 hour, If it takes me 55 minutes to come over and kiss you i am a happy man."

"Face kissing will be difficult but I guess we can enjoy each other in other ways."

She parked her wheelchair with her legs next to my face. "If you lower your armrest, try to hold on to my legs, I will slowly wheel backwards and pull you out of your chair. Then I come near and you can lay on my legs. Then we do the opposite for me."

She had figured it all out and it worked. We were now sideways on two wheelchairs. Sandra opened the button and zipper of my trousers which took quite some effort. For me it was much easier and just had to pull up her dress up. She was in the same diaper as me and just as mine it was already quite filled. I opened the snaps, unfolded it and got my face down into her damp crotch. She was still trying to lower my trousers and bit by bit, by wiggling my but to the left and the right with my upper body my diaper was fully revealed. She opened it, let her face fall down on my weak small penis and started to suck on it.

I licked her wet damp vagina. My arms were searching for her tits but didn't reach them due to our strange position. She took one of my arms and with all her strength she shifted it towards her tits. In the meantime I liked her clit, her lips and played with her pee hole. A gush of piss squirted out of her into my mouth. Partly I drank it and partly it flooded out onto her wheelchair to the ground. At that moment I heard some liquid drip onto the floor from my downside too. I looked up for a moment and saw my trousers, wheelchair and diaper were all wet too. Sandra was licking my penis like it was a sweet candystick and with every stroke she released some piss out of her mouth.

We played almost the whole hour until we were exhausted. We cling to each other's legs, resting, enjoying each other. The 2 nurses came back and looked horrified when they saw us. We lay on each other and there was no way we could get back to our wheelchair by ourselves. There was piss everywhere. Our clothes, wheelchairs, on the ground and our diapers were soaked. Sandra started giggling again and I joined her. The nurses however were furious.

The next week Sandra's joyful laughing and good mood made the nurses forget the situation a week before. We were lowered separately but still we found our way in the water to be next to each other. From that day on her giggling however made me taste and smell her vagina and her piss again. the hornyness and determination to find and enjoy each other.