All Comments on 'Arab Femdom Rocks!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SCUMBUCKET!!!

SCUMBUCKET!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice to Know

Its great to learn that you otherwise fucked up Saudis also have some serious kinks. Keep writing and let's hear more about Amina real soon. Maybe she does the Pakistani driver, the Egyptian cook, the American visitor, why not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Future femdom

2070. All changes, on the planet was not enough resources and in order to save, of the people began to make toilet bowls, usually men as women as women were needed for procreation.

Parents from poor families had to send their sons to the MS to survive.

Increasingly in the social networks began to appear these messages:

"We are looking for a noble lady to agree make him a toilet bowl.

He agrees to sacrifice his life to become to become toilet bowl for noble lady."

And the younger gave him the more money he could get for his parents, they were kind of "new eunuchs".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Future femdom

And womens in their turn "Saviors of the planet"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES