Arabella Saves the World Ch. 06

Story Info
N’Juku’s Supremely Sensual Spa.
6.6k words
4.64
4.2k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda Bessels-Leigh had found herself in a terrible pickle.

Luckily, N'Dula, Lucinda's beautiful African friend from Natawe, was well placed to assist.

******

They had both been in the same year at Cheltenham Ladies' College. Lucinda had developed an all consuming crush on the athletic Natawean girl, and doted on her. Anything that N'Dula asked, her school friend would do.

N'Dula had the most striking, attractive features. She also excelled at sports, and so her beautiful figure was perfectly toned.

Lucinda was blonde and pretty, and very much a bookworm. Everybody noticed her full breasts, which never embarrassed her. She was proud of her figure.

N'Dula carried herself like royalty, speaking with her white friends as though they were servants.

Miss Bessels-Leigh, in contrast, was fairly shy and yielding.

She and Lucinda were both boarders, and ended up sharing a room together during their last year at school.

Their room had an en suite bathroom, and sometimes when N'Dula bathed, Lucinda would fantasise about her room-mate. Miss Bessels-Leigh would reach under her nightdress and touch herself, while visualising N'Dula in the room next door, naked.

One evening, this scenario was in motion, and Lucinda was pleasuring herself, when suddenly the door to the bathroom opened, and N'Dula walked in, wearing her bathrobe.

"Lucinda Bessles-Leigh, what are you doing, wanking yourself off?" blurted N'Dula, and her friend blushed bright red.

She had been caught in the act, and there really was no excuse.

N'Dula took the initiative, and grabbed the shy Lucinda by the hair, pulling her roughly over her knee. She hitched up the white girl's nightdress, and pulled down her knickers.

"This is how we punish our errant slaves in Natawe!" announced the beautiful African girl, and began to spank Lucinda's bare bum cheeks most forcefully. Miss Bessels-Leigh squealed at first, but began to smile between each wallop, then wincing each time her black friend's hand came into contact with her buttocks. N'Dula had a way of bringing out the submissive side in any girl.

Suddenly, Lucinda sensed fingers exploring between her legs. She could feel N'Dula touch her nubbin, and start to tease it. Her eyes closed in ecstasy. The hand was suddenly withdrawn.

"Please don't stop, N'Dula," moaned Lucinda, with her eyes closed.

Slap!

N'Dula grabbed her friends nightdress, and roughly ripped it open.

"You won't be needing that again," said N'Dula, dropping the torn garment on the floor.

Slap! Another wallop on Lucinda's bare bottom.

N'Dula roughly pulled at her friend's delicate knickers, and they came apart. Lucinda marvelled at the black girl's strength and dexterity. The white girl was now quite naked, expecting the next battering.

Slap! The impact was much harder, and she realised her domina had used a hairbrush to administer correction. It hurt so much, but then N'Dula began to explore between her legs again. Lucinda started to buck her hips.

Suddenly, she was pulled off the black girl's lap and onto her knees. N'Dula opened her robe, and pushed Lucinda's face into her cunt.

"That's it, you've found it, now use your tongue!" N'Dula instructed the kneeling subservient, and in a few minutes the black girl started to buck her hips and moan gently.

Now that N'Dula had found release, she was going to take her slave girl. She roughly pushed and pulled Lucinda into position.

The white girl was now in a wheelbarrow pose, facing the floor between N'Dula's feet. Her legs were either side of the African beauty's waist, her pussy inches from her domina's waist, spread and accessible. Her bottom was presented. An utterly humiliating, submissive position.

N'Dula stroked the delicate white bottom in front of her. Beautifully formed and dimpled. Much redder than before.

The battering with the hairbrush continued, alternating with rapid fingering of her pussy, until Lucinda came deeply.

Her deflowering had been performed by a lustful woman domina. Her bottom stung and was glowing bright red.

She realised that she was beginning a wild adventure that would likely carry on for the rest of the year that they were room-mates.

"You will strip naked when you enter," instructed the African girl. "You are never to wear clothes in our room."

"Yes, Mistress," giggled N'Dula's slave.

******

Lucinda was a swot, especially loving science. She wanted to study at Oxford, and so she and N'Dula worked out a splendid means of motivation.

N'Dula mandated two strokes with the hairbrush for every percentage she lost in tests, exams or homework. Lucinda kneeled on the floor of their room, naked, begging her Mistress to show more leniency. N'Dula would not budge.

The submissive white girl scored 75% in her first Chemistry exam. Her poor bottom was a mixture of red and purple after the hairbrush had been brought down hard across her buttocks fifty times. The stinging excited her, and the ensuing seduction resulted in the most sensual release for both of them.

She found it hard to sit down for the next two days.

To nobody's surprise, the next set of results were in the 80s or 90s. Their sexual relationship was the perfect motivation.

******

Needless to say, Lucinda earned a place at her chosen Oxford college, where she excelled. After getting her degree, she then carried on to study for a Doctorate at Imperial College in London.

She had a passionate fling with her supervisor, Geoffrey, who very much liked to tie and spank her, which she very much enjoyed. Each day would begin with a reddened bottom. He was a keen amateur photographer, and persuaded her to pose au naturel, which she found most sensual. The poses became more intimate and inventive, which resulted in a small library of 'artistic' images which caused Lucinda some concern as it grew and grew in size.

This was Lucinda's first relationship since her subservience to N'Dula, and she didn't realise the dangers of allowing an older, less secure man to wildly experiment with her person.

It turned out that she was the brightest student her college had seen for many years. Much brighter than her supervisor, which led him to take the most petty measures. He criticised her work when she knew it was correct, and began to mutter about science being no place for a woman.

Finally, he threatened to share the nude images of Lucinda with the University Vice Chancellor unless she agreed to abandon her studies.

Lucinda was devastated not only by how the relationship had turned sour, but more so by the threat to her career in science.

******

She had kept in touch with N'Dula throughout the years, and always met with her whenever she was in England. Lucinda knew about the slavery contracts her African friend was making with her classmates to save them from misfortune of one kind or another. As a willing submissive, this roused the most overpowering fantasies in her mind, some of which she had enacted in Geoffrey's photographs.

Lucinda put her person forward for enslavement in return for N'Dula leaning on Geoffrey and recovering all of the negatives.

There really was no other way, and at least Miss Bessles-Leigh was going to be able to explore one of her most often dreamt fantasies.

They met in London, and had lunch together. She showed N'Dula some of the photographs. Lots of nudity. And a good number of the images showed Lucinda tied up or chained.

"They look quite beautiful," said N'Dula. "It would be a shame to get rid of them, no?"

"Oh, I don't want to lose them," replied the white girl. "I'm very proud of these. I just want to get the negatives back, and for you to make sure that Geoffrey doesn't share them."

They enjoyed their luncheon, and went back to N'Dula's apartment.

******

Lucinda lay forward on N'Dula's bed, completely naked. Her beautiful bottom was presented to her domina, covered in red stripes from application of the rattan cane.

"Thank you, Mistress," giggled Lucinda, rubbing her thighs together. "I've always wanted you to apply the aphrodisiac. It's the most incredible feeling. I feel like an animal needing to rut."

N'Dula had smeared the balm around Lucinda's sex during their energetic lovemaking. She sat next to her white slave, wearing a bathrobe.

"I think I shall take you again," said the beautiful Natawean.

"Remember to correct me if I don't do as I'm told," said Lucinda, wiggling her bottom.

The fire in her pussy was building again, thanks to the aphrodisiac. She needed very much to rut.

******

Lucinda had been thoroughly seduced by N'Dula on the journey from England. The balm applied to her sex meant that she was not only eager for it at any time of day, but also more than happy to experiment however her Mistress required.

She had been briefed regarding the Communist infiltration in Natawe, and how she was to find out as much as possible while undercover as a slave.

Everything had gone to plan, and Lucinda had been purchased by N'Juku, the owner of Natawe's most sensual spa, within half an hour of the ship docking.

She had found the exhibition of her person on the auction block exhilarating! Completely naked in front of a crowd of Africans, all bidding on her as a naked slave, wearing nothing but a metal collar. When asked to put her smock back on, she merely threw it over her shoulder, and so she was still exposed as she stepped down from the block.

A chain was attached to her collar by her new owner, and her hands were tied behind her back. A quick tug of the chain, and she trotted off. The smock fell from her shoulder as she hurried, so she was now enslaved bare in public. She blushed for a second, and then smiled broadly as she was now completely vulnerable, enslaved and exposed.

******

The spa was enjoyable for any slave girl that had been dosed with the aphrodisiac, and who was therefore eager for release.

Customers would choose a girl (or girls) to massage and wash them. The slave girls would use their bodies for this purpose, rubbing themselves naked across the customer's torso. This would most commonly lead to the need for release for both the girl and the client.

The slave girls were compelled to work nude at all times. Punishments existed for tardiness or unwillingness to do menial tasks, such as scrubbing the floors. The rattan cane was the most used form of correction.

Lucinda lived out her fantasies to the full, while completing her assignment.

******

Two days later, Lady Arabella Cornwell was led from the wooden cage to the auction block. It was time for her to be sold.

******

N'Dula had arranged for her Deed of Ownership to be transferred to N'Leka, and then instructed N'Leka to put her up for auction. This kept suspicion away from N'Dula. All that could be seen from the paperwork was that a market stall holder was selling her naked slave girl.

Arabella had a humbling time in the wooden cage at the bottom of the auction block. The other slave girls had been able to wear their smocks, and only had to strip naked when bids were being made. Lady Cornwell was again naked amongst the clothed. N'Dula's tactic was to make the slave girl as appealing as possible to the owner of the local spa, where Arabella had noticed the suspicious crates being delivered on her last assignment.

N'Dula would bribe the auctioneer to put the nude white slave on the block as soon as N'Juku, the spa owner, arrived.

Hey presto, her enslaved spy would be planted on the premises that needed to be observed!

Lady Arabella still had the 'decorations' applied to her body. A curved piercing called the Triangle, in her sex, containing tiny ball bearings that vibrated against her clitoris as she moved, arousing her further. Rings through her erect nipples. And a piercing in her tongue, to improve fellatio and cunnilingus.

The aphrodisiac had been applied every day for a week, so she was far more rampant than her cell mates.

The nude aristocrat had been briefed that she was still to act like the commonest slave, and speak in the pidgin dialect, which further removed any dignity that she may have been able to retain. Being seen as unintelligent and common meant that her next owner would treat her with less suspicion.

The other girls in the cage slapped Arabella's bare bottom as though she were beneath them and needed to be reprimanded.

"Naked girl from the fields," said one of the black girls in the cage, cupping one of arabella's breasts and playing with the nipple. "Imagine never having worn clothes! You have no modesty at all!"

Lady Cornwell knew what to do. She lifted her arms behind her head to show off her breasts better.

"Nudey slave girl not wear no clothes," said the bare white aristocrat, shaking her bosoms. "Show off titties good to new owner!"

The humiliation and stimulation were arousing her again. Perhaps there would be a chance to rut while they were waiting to go on the block? Hopefully one of the other girls would help.

"Who want to fuck nudey slave?" said Lady Arabella, shaking her breasts again. "Slave suck pussy?"

She received nothing but a wallop on the buttocks from one of the black girls.

******

Lady Arabella stood on the auction block, legs apart, hands behind her head. When commanded, she turned and bent forward, showing her delectable bum. She was ordered to kneel, to shake her breasts, and to hop up and down, showing how her tits jiggled. She made sure to smile broadly to the crowd as she was exhibited.

Finally, she was standing to attention again. The auctioneer noticed Arabella's piercings, and therefore how desperate she must be to rut. He thought of a ruse to increase the bids. He played with one of her nipples, and the crowd could see them raising up. Arabella gasped as the crowd cheered.

He put his hand to her cunny and gently stroked. Poor Lady Arabella knew she had to stay still and exhibit herself, but the crowd could see her start to wiggle her hips as she became more excited.

The auctioneer flicked the piercing in the white girl's sex with his fingers. The vibrations, together with the aphrodisiac, made Arabella wiggle her hips again, and the movement made things even worse as the tiny ball bearings vibrated against her nubbin.

She needed to find release even more urgently now. Her face showed sexual distress, and her nipples stood up. The embarrassment from exhibiting herself in front of the crowd was intense, arousing her even more.

"Finish yourself off, you filthy girl," said the auctioneer, moving one of her hands down to her cunt.

The bidding began.

Lady Cornwell put her fingers to her clitoris and started to play. Her hips wiggled and bucked as she masturbated. She could not stop herself. Arabella needed release!

Hands went up amongst the crowd as bids were placed. The auctioneer was calling them out.

"Sixty, seventy, seventy-five, eighty..."

The naked, pierced, aroused, collared Arabella continued to play with herself, while all the time looking at the crowd, aware of the frantic bidding. She couldn't stop herself, and was close to cumming.

"Sold for one hundred and ten!" The hammer fell. The auctioneer slapped Lady Cornwell's bum.

Arabella's hips bucked energetically as she came. She screamed for nearly a minute, and the crowd cheered.

The naked white slave girl turned beet red as she came to terms with what she had just done. She remembered to smile at the crowd through her blushes.

******

A new girl was being presented to the spa owner, N'Juku, while the other slaves were present. How exotic! Another white slave girl to serve in the spa! And she arrived naked, no smock or any other sort of clothing!

Imagine! Running around the Market Square in one's birthday suit! Showing off one's breasts and one's bare bottom!

Lucinda thought the girl's face looked familiar, but she could not place it. Where had she seen the white slave before?

Of course, it was Arabella, from Cheltenham Ladies' College! N'Dula was still shipping her former classmates here to perform assignments, and Lady Cornwell had clearly come under her influence.

The dark haired aristocrat showed her person and was intimately inspected. Miss Bessels-Leigh noticed the girl's piercings in both her sex and her nipples, which looked most erotic. Lucinda urgently wanted to touch herself.

As the girl's teeth were inspected, the slave girls could see that her tongue was also pierced, presumably to spice up the performance of cunnilingus and fellatio.

"We'll put the two white girls together for now," said N'Juku, the disciplinarian owner of the spa. "My blonde girl will show her what is expected. If she doesn't perform properly, I'll have both of them firmly spanked."

Lucinda rubbed her bare bottom. It was still striped from a sharp correction that morning. She had been a little tardy with her duties, which had been reported to one of the Maids, and the next thing she knew, she was bent across a chair hearing the swish of the rattan cane as it hurtled towards her buttocks.

N'Juku took a thin chain, about eight feet long, and attached the ends to each of their collars. Two enslaved white women, now joined in bondage. The other slave girls looked at them and giggled. Lucinda supposed they must have made the most erotic tableaux.

******

Their shared history of being schoolmates meant that Arabella and Lucinda bonded quickly as they adjusted to providing themselves at the spa. Lucinda was in charge, and was allowed to discipline the new girl if she didn't put her back into it. As they were chained together, there were no secrets, and so Arabella's performance could clearly be seen by the blonde slave girl that was training her.

Ostensibly, the girls would wash and massage the spa's clients, but the eroticism and nudity always propelled the sessions towards providing coitus as well. Lucinda and Arabella would get so het up, massaging the clients with their nude bodies, rubbing their breasts and bottoms against bare oiled skin, that they would be desperate for release, and more than happy to rut. Arabella's 'decorations' made her especially lascivious, and she would scream loudly whenever she achieved orgasm.

******

"How are you feeling, dear heart?" Arabella asked her fellow slave, massaging Lucinda's shoulders.

Lady Cornwell didn't have to use the common pidgin dialect when they were alone together, but they had to be careful.

It was the end of the day, and they had been busy. Since their basting with the aphrodisiac in the morning, they had been quite in demand by the guests.

"Still gagging for it, I'm afraid," replied Lucinda. "That oil never gives one a moment's rest."

They would sleep together on a shared mat on the floor every night, still chained together. Naked and flustered, they would usually rut in the most feral manner before cuddling up together to sleep. The other slave girls, sleeping nearby, enjoyed watching the white women perform as shamelessly as animals, and sometimes joined in.

"N'Juku is going to have you decorated as well," said Arabella. "If you think you're feeling frisky now, you have no idea what's coming. All I think about is shagging."

"I must say I'm curious," replied Miss Bessels-Leigh. "But it must have been awfully painful to have all of that metalwork installed!"

"Only for the briefest moment," said Lady Cornwell. "The blacksmith is quite adept at doing the fitting. You'll be as rampant as a monkey in the zoo once it's done. And you'll feel completely enslaved and owned whenever the triangle tickles your pussy."

"Your turn now," said Lucinda, rolling over. Arabella adjusted their chain and laid down on her stomach. The blond slave now started to massage her. She could see the bruises across Lady Cornwell's bottom.

"Is that sore?" she asked.

"Stings a little," replied the brunette slave girl. "That was the most forceful spanking."

12