Arabella Saves the World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't really applying yourself to the free citizen with your tongue, were you?" said Lucinda. "I'm sorry, poppet, but if you're not giving your utmost, then I have to apply the paddle."

"Oh, I quite understand," said Arabella. "A slave girl needs to be corrected if she's not doing her best. The paddling is quite harsh, but it certainly spurs me on, and the delicious feeling afterward makes my brain fizz."

Lady Cornwell lifted her hips a little. Lucinda took the hint and put her fingers between Arabella's thighs, proceeding to play with the pussy presented to her.

Within minutes they were rutting forcefully, while the other slave girls watched.

******

Arabella woke as the sun's rays came through the window. She caressed Lucinda's bosom, and her fellow slave awakened, groaning with pleasure.

"We have a few minutes before the Maids arrive and set us to work," Arabella whispered into her friend's ear. Lucinda got the message and moved her hand. Lady Cornwell could feel Miss Bessels-Leigh's fingers touch her leg, and gently move towards her sex. The digits found what they were looking for, and began fingering a noticeably engorged clitoris. Arabella started to moan.

Lucinda began to gently flick the metal piercing around Arabella's pussy, making the tiny bearings inside vibrate. The brunette slave girl began to breathe more rapidly, and wiggled her hips. The sensation was overwhelming as Miss Bessels-Leigh put her fingers inside her fellow slave. It took just a couple more minutes before Arabella was shrieking and bucking her hips with pleasure.

"I think you must have woken up the whole street, my darling girl," said the naked blonde slave. "Now, if you wouldn't mind?"

The dark skinned slave girls around them had woken up and were giggling and pointing.

"You don't mind an audience?" asked Arabella, before she put her mouth between Lucinda's wide open legs.

"It's actually quite pleasurable," replied Miss Bessels-Leigh, smiling at the other girls. She lifted one of her magnificent breasts and started to flick the nipple, giving a pleasant show to her peers.

******

After being awoken, and before being assigned their duties, the slave girls were herded outside by the Maids to the fountain in the forecourt of the spa building. The public had a pleasant view through the railings, which was splendid advertising for N'Juku's establishment.

The women stepped into the fountain and began to wash each other. Arabella and Lucinda were still chained together, soaping up and rinsing each other off.

Passers by very much enjoyed the show, watching a fountain full of naked slave girls wash each other, all of them totally comfortable with their nudity.

Lucinda loved this part of the day, as it was an outlet for her exhibitionism. She was compelled to flaunt her naked body, exposing every inch of her person. The aphrodisiac had the most incredible effect. She was more of a slave to her own needs than to N'Juku. The spa simply gave an environment to explore her desires further than she had ever imagined.

Lady Arabella's piercings were taking her to an even higher level. She was bare and enslaved, among all the other naked slave girls, exhibiting herself. As she walked, she knew that her breasts bounced, and her bottom wobbled, delighting all who looked. The wind and the air blew across every inch of her naked person, reminding her that she was exposed and submissive. Losing all inhibitions, she thought nothing of fingering herself and smiling at the passers by while she washed.

******

Lady Arabella and Lucinda were busy serving two Natawean gentlemen in the spa. Often, businessmen liked to discuss their deals while being pleasured by N'Juku's slaves.

The two naked white girls were still chained together. Arabella rubbed her breasts and pussy across the first free citizen's back. Lucinda was teasing the other man's cock with her buttocks, rubbing her bottom against his balls.

"The shipment will be arriving this week," said free citizen number one. "It contains rifles and grenades."

The ears of each slave girl pricked up. It was essential that they show themselves as uninterested in the conversation so that the two men could speak without fear of being spied upon.

"Naughty girl suck cock?" asked Lady Arabella Cornwell, smiling. "Slave girl love suck cock! Slave suck cock good!"

"Go ahead, you filthy little tart!" replied free citizen number one, laughing. "I don't know where they find such lascivious slave girls!"

"Slave not understand big words," replied Lady Arabella, smiling. She threw her mouth at his cock and began to fellate him rapidly.

"Slave girl do fucky?" Lucinda asked free citizen number two. "Ride up and down rampant on dingus?"

The Natawean man nodded. Lucinda mounted him and in seconds her beautiful breasts were bouncing as she rode his cock vigorously, wearing a huge smile. She had been given the same decorations as Arabella a couple of days before, so her pierced nipples added to the man's appreciation.

It was vital for the two naked slaves to keep the men engaged and conversing for as long as possible, while also conveying that they were quite common and ignorant, completely uninterested in what the men were talking about. They would have to put their backs into rutting, while also surreptitiously listening to the discussion.

"The rebels will need pistols as well," said free citizen number two. "How soon can we receive those?"

Lady Arabella's head bobbed up and down on the cock that she was pleasuring. She made slurping sounds, and there was a good deal of saliva.

"We should be able to purchase those," replied free citizen number one. "If not, Comrade Stalin's contacts should be able to find what you require."

Lucinda rode faster and faster. Her eyes were closed, and she had a look of ecstasy on her face. Her fabulous bosoms bounced, and free citizen number two could not take his eyes off them.

"Do you speak with Comrade Stalin's office directly?" said free citizen number two. "Who is your contact?"

The first man paused for a second while he ejaculated into Lady Arabella's mouth. She sat up with a huge smile on her face, cum dribbling down her chin onto her breasts.

"Slave do good sucky!" said Arabella, then closed her mouth and swallowed. "Yum yum, jizzum tasty good!"

"Utterly filthy," laughed free citizen number one, as the slave girl started to lick his manhood clean. "Roger Witherington is our contact," he continued. "He meets with our Soviet cadres every Thursday afternoon."

Lucinda was perspiring and close to orgasm. She rode the cock inside her faster and faster, putting her hands behind her head to lift her bosoms more. Suddenly, she began to scream loudly and quiver with ecstasy as she came.

"Well done, slave girl," said free citizen number two. "You provided a wonderful display. Now see to my cock."

Lucinda quickly dismounted and moved down so her breasts surrounded his cock. She moved her body backwards and forwards, so he was effectively fucking her boobs. She looked at him and smiled.

"Citizen like fucky slave titties?" asked Lucinda as she rapidly moved back and forth, her breasts rubbing against his cock.

Suddenly he came, squirting his seed over her neck and chin. He didn't seem to stop ejaculating for several seconds, and Lucinda was liberally covered. The blonde slave girl used her tongue to lick the cum from his chest and stomach, and also sucked any remaining sperm off of his cock.

"Mmmmm, jizzum tasty luscious!" declared Lucinda. "Slave girl fuck slave girl now?"

The citizen nodded, and so Lady Arabella retrieved a double ended phallus from a box in the corner of the room. In no time at all, the free citizens were watching two naked slave girls, chained to each other, on all fours, bottom to bottom, with the phallus in each other's cunnies, thrusting against each other vigorously.

The two slave girls knew that they had to keep the two free citizens entertained and engaged for as long as possible to obtain the maximum amount of information.

"Slave love fucky with wooden dingus!" moaned Lady Arabella, smiling as she energetically rutted.

"Slave girls ride double cocky sexy!" exclaimed Lucinda enthusiastically.

The two free citizens continued their conversation while watching the performance.

******

The slave girls were washing the two free citizens in the shower room. The two black men stood under the shower, washing off the soap that the slave girls had applied with their bodies.

Lucinda and Arabella were on their knees, sucking the cocks of the free citizens enthusiastically, while the men continued discussing their plans.

"So Roger Witherington will meet with our cadres on Thursday afternoon," said free citizen number one as he ejaculated into Lucinda's mouth.

"And we will receive the weapons the next day," replied free citizen number two, as he filled Lady Arabella's mouth with his sperm.

After licking the men's cocks clean, they stood up, smiling. Each man slapped his respective slave loudly on the backside, and the two nude girls knew this was the signal for them to fuck off. They trotted off to their next assignment.

******

It was late afternoon.

Lucinda and Arabella were on the roof of the spa, laying down on their stomachs, soaking up the sunshine. Their bottoms were criss-crossed with red stripes.

They had obtained the names of the two free citizens that were speaking about Roger Witherington and the weapon shipments. Unfortunately, they were caught on their way back from N'Juku's office, where the customer details were kept.

Luckily, they were not found in the office, as that would have blown their cover. However, the metal chain that attached them together scraped loudly against the floor of the spa as they were going back to the massage rooms.

N'Juku caught them and assumed that they were sneaking off to rut or to avoid their chores. Ten strokes with the rattan cane was the standard punishment for lazy slaves, and so they were bent over in front of their fellow slave girls for their correction.

"That was like being stung on the bum by a hundred hornets," said Lady Arabella, sitting up on her elbows, smiling. The chain ran from her collar, along the ground, to Lucinda's collar.

"It was rather forceful, don't you think?" giggled Lucinda. "Definitely put us in our place!"

"You're still the boss of me, though," said Arabella, with a mischievous look in her eye. "N'Juku put you in charge of my training."

"Indeed I am," asserted Lucinda. "Turn over and show me your pussy!"

Lady Arabella turned over onto her back and moved her legs apart.

"Now show me how a slave girl pleasures herself!"

Arabella smiled and moved a hand down to her cunt, while her other hand teased one of her nipples. She found her clitoris and began to play.

"Put your back into it, slave girl," laughed Lucinda.

Arabella rubbed her pussy faster, and in just a couple of minutes she was able to make herself come. She quivered and shook, and moaned very loudly for nearly a minute.

They moved over to the edge of the rooftop and looked down. Passers by in the street were looking around, up and down, trying to find the source of what had clearly been a very loud scream. The two chained, naked slave girls giggled to each other.

******

Lucinda and Arabella waited for their next customer. They had both been summoned and told to prepare the massage room. They had put out the towels and the massage oil, and now sat next to each other on the marble bench.

To Arabella's surprise, in walked the British officer that had been working with N'Dula.

"Hello, Arabella," said the officer. "I need to know what information you've been able to gather.

"Well, we'll have to see to you, if you know what I mean," said Lady Arabella. "If N'Juku walks in and sees us having a natter, rather than rubbing our bodies all over you, the cover will be blown."

The young officer looked flustered for a second.

"Yes, I suppose you're quite right," he declared.

Lucinda and Arabella stood up and began to undo his buttons.

"So you're chained together, are you?" he asked.

"I've been tasked with making sure this naughty girl is trained properly," giggled Lucinda, taking off the officer's shirt and folding it carefully. "If she slackens, she gets....."

"....a very sore, red bottom!" continued Arabella, giggling.

It wasn't long before they were sliding over the well oiled officer, massaging him with their bodies. While they worked, they relayed all of the information that they had found, as well as the names of the two gentlemen.

"Gosh, you've done incredibly well, ladies," said the officer. "Your intelligence gathering may well have stopped Comrade Stalin's plans."

"I don't see any ladies here," laughed Arabella. "Just two naked slave girls, ready to rut. Now turn over."

The officer turned over onto his back, revealing a huge erection. He looked a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry, free citizen," said Lucinda, as Arabella put her mouth to his member. "We know exactly what to do!"

"Make the most of it," said Lady Arabella, briefly looking up from her task and smiling. "How often is your manhood attended to by a wealthy member of the aristocracy?"

******

Comrade Stalin's plans had indeed been stalled. Witherington and the other cadres were arrested the following Thursday afternoon, and taken back to England for interrogation by His Majesty's Government.

It turned out that a revolution in Natawe would have turned the country into a base for global domination, as well as supplying the Soviet armed forces with all of the minerals and materials to fight a war.

Arabella (and Lucinda!) had indeed saved the world.

******

The two slave girls weren't immediately able to celebrate their success. As they were still owned, it took a few weeks for N'Dula to inconspicuously manipulate the slave markets without arousing suspicion.

They were auctioned and sold a number of times to different owners during this time. They worked in the fields, in a brothel, and in a tavern. Naked throughout the whole of their servitude.

Eventually N'Dula's contacts were able to purchase them, and grant their manumission.

Their next destination would be freedom, back in England.

Lady Arabella Cornwell would be able to claim her inheritance, and Lucinda would return to London to complete her Doctorate degree.

******

Shirley heard the sound of tyres trundling over gravel and knew that a car was nearing the estate.

Flo stood near the window, watching as Arabella arrived.

"Madam has returned," said Flo, smiling. "It looks like she's brought a friend with her!"

Shirley stood up and walked to the window.

"It'll be interesting to see how the lady of the house responds to our new regime."

They looked at each other and laughed. There were many surprises in store for Lady Cornwell as she entered the house.

"I'll go down and welcome Lady La-Di-Da," said Flo in a mischievous tone. She left the room and walked downstairs to the front door.

******

Shirley eventually finished her correspondence and walked downstairs.

Lady Arabella and Lucinda were naked, their clothes left on the floor. They stood with their hands behind their heads, legs slightly apart, and chests pushed out. Both of the naked women stared forward.

Flo stood behind them, holding a rattan cane.

"They've been informed of the new rules," laughed Flo.

Shirley walked around the nude women, inspecting them. She saw their bare bottoms, freshly marked with the rattan cane.

"I gave 'em six of the best," said Flo. "Just to ease them into their new positions."

Shirley noticed the piercings that had been applied to each girl. The Slavers Triangle in each girl's pussy, and rings in each of their nipples.

"Stick your tongues out, girls," barked Flo.

The girls complied, and Shirley saw the piercings that had been bestowed on them to improve their oral skills.

Their hips wriggled and their nipples were rock hard. The aphrodisiac was clearly keeping the girls rampant and submissive. Shirley had read all of the letters passed on by N'Dula, and knew exactly what the two posh British girls had been trained to do.

******

Lady Arabella Cornwell only ventured out of the Manor House when she was accomplishing the charitable works she had wanted to do with her inheritance.

She had set up a school and a hospital in the village for the benefit of the locals.

Lady Arabella worked as a teacher now, enjoying her time helping the local children, abandoning her previous luxurious lifestyle.

Each evening when she returned to the Manor House, she underwent a transformation from Lady of the House to a much lower social status. She would walk around to the servants' entrance at the rear, and strip naked before entering. Shirley would be waiting for her, holding the rattan cane.

The naked Lady Arabella would kneel before her Mistress and await instruction.

"How may I please you Mistress," said Arabella.

Shirley lifted her skirt, revealing her sex.

"I'm not going to wait all day!" said Arabella's domina, holding the cane

Lady Cornwell smiled. She moved forward and began to use her tongue to please her mistress, wondering what adventures Shirley had planned.

As Arabella worked, the domina placed a metal collar around the neck of her slave girl.

******

Lucinda cleared away the test tubes and the Bunsen burner. Her experiment had turned out successfully, and she now needed to write up her notes.

Miss Bessels-Leigh had successfully completed her Doctorate, and had been given permanent tenure at the Faculty of Chemistry. She loved her job, especially the exciting research projects and funding that were now available for her to choose from.

Her day ended, and she walked back to her flat in Soho. It was above a public house, and was rent free. Well, at least she didn't have to pay in cash.

She unlocked the pavement level door and walked upstairs. Her life was now perfect, she thought, as she sat down on the sofa.

Lucinda cooked and ate her dinner, then got into the bath. The piercings were still present on her body, and the effect of the aphrodisiac made her want to touch herself. She continually desired to rut and to serve. A legacy of being dosed with the aphrodisiac was that one could take the woman out of Natawe, but you could never separate the enslavement from the woman. Thankfully she had found a way to vent these feelings, otherwise she would never have been able to concentrate on her science work.

It was closing time at the pub downstairs, and the lock in was about to start. Suddenly, there was a thumping sound from downstairs. Flo was clearly summoning her by banging the ceiling.

It was time to pay the rent.

There was another entrance to her flat which led directly down to the pub. Lucinda got out of the bath. She took a metal collar out of one of her drawers and placed it around her neck. The naked slave girl walked downstairs, and entered the lounge bar.

The room was full of the lesbian clientele that Arabella had had to entertain when Shirley had taken Lady Cornwell on that visit to London.

"Here's the entertainment for the evening," announced Flo, loudly, as Lucinda walked in. She walked up to the stage and began to dance, smiling broadly. All around the room, the naked photos that Geoffrey had taken of her had been hung and framed.

Yes, life was just perfect, thought Lucinda, as she started to pleasure herself in front of the crowd of cheering women. She wondered which of them she would be commanded to rut with that evening.

THE END

12