Arabian Femdom and Her Pet

Story Info
Arabian Femdom and her new pet.
24.7k words
4.17
42.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a story from real life recollection. Names and identities have been changed but the actions in this story are from real life recollections. Personally I hope you will enjoy the set of short stories in this. Also I would like to thank HeyAll for helping me edit the story.

CHAPTER ONE:

A RELATIONAL FOUNDATION

The story starts in the dusty and hot metropolis of Doha, Qatar where a young guy in his 30s just got off work and looking at a website. It is not Tinder or a normal dating site, but a site about BDSM that the man has had experience with before. He has tried before to search for a Domme..as you see this guy is a submissive male living and working in the middle east. His name is Mike, a white man who has been working within the middle east for four years, primarily in the Gulf portion of the region doing various different Information Technology jobs. Admittedly, he has had tons of vanilla relations, certainly since arriving in Doha over a year and a half ago. But, the vanilla relations were not really cutting it for him considering he wanted to serve, and he wanted someone that could push his boundaries, to not only levels of kinkiness that few men really desire, but to find that person that he could honestly trust with his body and soul.

But ever since arriving in the Middle East, he really only had one short term BDSM relationship and that was really off of just pure and weird luck. That didn't last too long as there were serious questions from both people. But, Mike wanted to feel the desire of being able to serve. Granted, he could take the easy way out and take a flight to Dubai and found an escort that would be willing to do everything he wanted for a particular price. But Mike was not interested in this. He was more interested in serving someone local to him and someone that he actually wanted to serve, not just in the physical sense for an hour or two, but someone that he could properly serve long term.

Those opportunities in the Middle East, however are very hard to come by due to the culture, with religion setting the laws and the customs of people that live out here to where it is almost haram even though its two consenting adults that are wanting to practice this. In fact, the site itself that Mike normally used, was deemed as a pornographic website by the censor's of the countries internet. So Mike had to get creative and opened up his VPN and logged in to the site and only saw four females in Qatar. Granted, a little bit more than what was in some of the other countries around him, but he felt if this was going to work, he needed to find someone that was local and make it work long term. So, Mike sent a message introducing himself to a Mistress that lived here more or less thinking, that what is the worst that can happen. No response. That seems to be more likely the case. Or at least if there were a response, that it would more than likely be somewhat of a weird scam or from earlier in the year, a domme from where Mike was from wanted to extract a plane ticket just to see him in person and risk practicing kink inside Mike's shared living accommodation.

So, with Mike still attempting to make his new place that he lived in by himself a true home away from home, he received a message on the website. To his surprise, it was from the Mistress that he messaged was here. Mike's face lit up with gleam as they begin to trade messages back and forth for the better part of a couple of weeks so that they can get to know each other. These times were probably the best in Mike's life in Doha. Part of that probably counted for Mike's somewhat social awkwardness and his seemingly avoidance of normal social situations. The other part of it probably stemmed from him really wanting to be a submissive. Yes, he has been approached by wonderful attractive women who were not into kink at all, but were just normal vanilla women. But that did not really garner Mike's true attention as he was left with more questions than satisfaction.

The question is, with the messages that were being exchanged from the Mistress to Mike, what would happen considering that the last sets of messages exchanged was that the Mistress was travelling back. He was so concerned that weekend, because he felt like he lost a massive connection that they were sharing and that he might never see her again or hear from her. That is until, he remembered earlier in the week he sent the Mistress his number just in the case that they lost connectivity. So as Mike was getting ready to walk into his job, he saw a message from an unknown number to him with just one little emoji in it. This brought Mike's heart through the roof when he saw the emoji as he walked into work. They kept exchanging messages up to the meeting day.

CHAPTER 2:

THE DAY OF MEETING

The day was somewhat of a hot Saturday afternoon as Mike woke up a little earlier than normal for a Saturday afternoon. For, as you see this was supposed to be the meeting day in between himself and Mistress. The only thing that was known was a place, a relatively nice shopping mall on the outskirts of the city that Mike has been to before, but not often. Normally, he goes to the bigger mall right next door. But in this case, he was still very excited to get to meet up with someone he has had wild thoughts about. Getting to meet with someone who he had a real attraction to. Someone he felt like he could just give up complete control, something that he has been desiring to do for the longest time.

Mike dressed up conservatively but also very admittedly casual with a Mario t-shirt and jeans. The Mistress messaged him around 1:30 PM in the afternoon and said leave now to the mall. Mike finished getting ready and went down to the parking garage and to his SUV. He hurried up to the mall and parked somewhat away in his tan colored SUV and walked inside very slowly towards the coffee shop. There were no instructions, no pictures of Mistress to even go off of, so Mike was literally sweating as he went over to the coffee shop to get a cold bottle of water. After a few minutes, Mike starts walking as he saw a woman in an abaya walk by him with Mike not really paying attention to it. Than Mike gets a message from Mistress saying "you are an idiot. I walked past you and you didn't notice."

Mike asked, "Where are you at?"

Mistress stated "I am at the department store"

Mike walks over to the department store right in front of him and looks around on the first floor and then sees her as she motions him to walk behind her to go up to the second floor of the store. Mike with already red cheeks meekly says "Hello Mistress."

Mistress responds "Hello..go down now and wait for me"

Mike nods and walks down the escalator and starts looking at the men's clothes waiting on Mistress to finish upstairs. Mike feels like this is an eternity but then sees Mistress going down. Mistress tells him, "Walk behind me, we are going to my car."

Mike walks behind Mistress very slowly keeping quiet and also very nervous on the inside wondering what is going on. Mistress tells the car wash person and pays him the normal fare and Mike goes into the passenger side looking down. Mike utters "You are very gorgeous Mistress".

Mistress although sitting, when Mike was walking behind her stood to be about 5'10" but Mike keeps his eyes downcast as Mistress raises her hand and slaps Mike right across the cheek.

"How can you dress up so casually to meet me. Do you think that this is such a time to greet me with casual things?" Mistress questioned Mike.

"No Mistress. I am sorry Mistress." Said Mike very softly.

"Show me your credentials. I want to know if you are what you really are." Mistress stated to Mike.

Mike produced his ID card as Mistress examines it really closely and says to him ok and starts asking him about questions. Mistress and Mike talk in her car for about forty five minutes and then Mistress dismisses him.

"Yes Mistress." As Mike exits the car very slowly and then walks over to his car with his head down walking towards the car. Mike started up his car and ironically was driving next to his new found Mommy down the street for a bit until turning off and going back to his flat. Admittedly Mike was very excited to see what might be coming down the road for him.

CHAPTER 3:

The Tennis Center

Mike woke up the next morning and there was a message from Mistress..or actually his new Mommy. The tasking just had pictures in it and stated please get these items for me. Granted, it felt more of a honey to do list to get but nothing like what a man would normally get. Certainly a guy living in the middle of the Gulf states. Lets just say it involved skin care and women's beauty products.

The first thoughts that Mike had was..how could he actually get these products without some intense questioning from those that are around him. He could say well its for his wife who is feeling sick and nauseous at the moment. So with that mindset in mind, he decided to go on a Friday night, something that he normally does not do, since he is somewhat of a reclusive individual when he is not inside the confines of work. So Mike got in his SUV to go down to the local hypermarket to try and find the items at least, and if nothing else get an accurate price so that he knew how much he was going to have to spend on this endeavor. Once Mike got this figure, even though he couldn't find one item on that list, he went back home.

Mike then went to work and found a way to get some of the items delivered to the house without him actually having to go inside for some of the products. He downloaded an app on his phone and ordered a part of the products with one additional product that his new mommy wanted him to order, which was either a cucumber or a carrot. Mike asked his new Mommy, why would he need to order that. She messaged him back a devil emoji with a wink emoji and said, you'll find out soon enough. Just realize that it will be a small production for my eyes only. Blushing, Mike turned off his phone and walked inside his secure office.

When Mike walked out, there was a message from his Mommy. "I want you when you get off to give me a little show. I want you to moan for me and prepare your ass for my use. I want you to take pictures and make a video of you moaning and fucking yourself." Mike sincerely blushed and wonder how the performance will necessarily go over. However, after a long night of working, Mike sets up his webcam since Mike's phone camera. Mike slowly teases the carrot inside of his ass and he moans really loudly saying yes Mistress! Yes Mommy! And continues on for a solid five minutes and just came really violently after Mike touched his cock. The semen just lying there on Mike's pale skin with Mike blushing really hard. Mike trims down the video and sends it over to his Mommy as Mike goes to sleep.

When Mike wakes up, there is a message on his phone with a laughing emoji and then she wrote to him, good job slave. Get ready for work. Also do you have my items. Mike messaged her that he had difficulty finding some of the items. Mommy texted him the instructions to go to a specific hypermarket and that to go attempt to get them there or forget about meeting up over the weekend. Mike texted back that he would go there. Saturday morning came up and Mike went to the hypermarket that his Mommy told him to go to. Mike was blushing as he was wearing normal male clothes and got the items and texted mommy and showed him the pictures. His Mommy texted him and said wait for my text with instructions on a time and a meet up point. Mike texted her back yes Mistress Mommy. Mistress messaged him back and said be ready to go. I will only send you the location and then report there with my items. Mike replied back Yes Mistress and Mike with his heart just racing went to set out about relaxing.

Mike got a message around 5 PM that evening which just showed a map and said, slave come here now. Mike clicked on the map and hurried downstairs to his SUV wearing a white button down shirt, jeans and a Mario t-shirt with sandals. Mike got there within twenty minutes with traffic being a little bit of a bother, but he made it to the tennis center parking lot where he saw his Mistress's SUV and pulled up right next to it. Mike walked slowly over to his Mistress's car and gave Mike a bottle of water and a rag and said wipe down my car slave. Mike obliges and grabs the rag and the water bottle and starts to wipe down the hood of the car without getting much dirt off. Mike then to the appeasement of his Mistress takes off his white button down shirt and uses it to finish wiping down the hood and the windshield. With Mistress smiling, he asked Mike to get into the car. Mike slid over into the passenger seat and they started talked with Mistress grabbing his crotch saying are you my little girl. Is this my clit for me to use. Mike could just only utter a moan as he was now very hard as Mistress placed his head on her right breast. He massaged it gently and also kissed her lips. However, they couldn't go too wild because of the audience that it would draw from other Arabic men. They fooled around for a little bit more and then Mistress told Mike, I think slave I would like for you to serve me again and for us to meet up.

Mike smiled and said to him Thank you Mistress. Would you like your items Mistress. Mistress said yes I would. Mike grabbed the items and then hugged Mistress tightly and then let him leave to go back home. Mike was blushing but very happy.

CHAPTER 4:

Improvised Sex Toys

After the meeting Mike went back to the apartment and then was given another tasking by Mistress. On top of this, Mistress wanted a daily video delivered to her with either a carrot or a cucumber stuck up the anal cavity with some improvised backless panties, which were old school panties (think like a bikini) that Mike cut the back out of to show off his tragically flat ass. Not only that, she instructed him to get some Vaseline. Mike started the first video by fucking himself with the cucumber. Granted the cucumbers are not as thick as big black dongs, but they are still massive for Mike's semi un-trained ass. At the end, instead of Mike cumming his clitty juice as Mistress would say, she instructed him to spray the Vaseline lotion inside his ass to give off the illusion that she came inside of his ass. Mike finished the video the exact same way as instructed. Mistress gave him a laughing emoji and said good boy. Mike would continue sending her a video every couple of days, considering the work situations and then a message from Mistress that said be ready for coffee?

Meet me at a specific coffee shop. Don't worry it is really close to your house. Mike got dressed in the attire requested by his new Mistress, formal attire with female backless panties..the ones that were improvised. He also bought a Swiffer from the grocery store and some produce for Mistress to use on him. Mike did not have any other toys yet since he was concerned about how he was to get them through customs in the strict Islamic country. So outside of going to the cheap dollar store inside the mall at the center of the city and buying a pink dog bowl, a metal leash and a fabric red dog collar with dog bones. The day prior to the meeting, there was an instruction from Mistress to Mike that read out as, I want you to pee on the floor for me today and then lick it up when you get home. I want you to film it for me. Mike blushed when he saw the message considering he was at work, but couldn't do anything until he got home.

Mike tired from work walked into the apartment all alone and stripped down and started to film from his phone. Mike grabbed his shaft and pissed probably the biggest stream of piss and was video recording this. Than he got on all fours and literally wallowed around in his own piss and slurping all of the piss that he placed on the floor and saying thank you Mommy. Mommy sent him a message giggling and said tomorrow dress up a little bit. I want you to look semi professional tomorrow when I see you. She said do you know the coffee shop across the street from you. Mike stated that yes he did. Mistress stated Good, when I message you I want you to be there immediately. Make sure the flat is clean and that when we get back, you will strip for inspection. Mike stated yes Mistress and went to sleep for the night. Mike got up extra early to start cleaning up the house and the anticipation was kind of killing him. But he got the whole house organized so nervous and dressed up without a tie, and went out in his car to go over to the coffee shop. He was running a little late and she giggled at him saying, slave it is not that far from your place is it? Mike replied no Ma'am its not.

Mistress jumped into his car and they drove back for the five-minute car ride back to the apartment. When they went down to the parking garage, Mike looked around to make sure that no one was looking. This was at his Mistress's insistence. No-one was looking and Mike walked in front of Mistress only for security purposes and to check to make sure no one was there. Mike placed his key card on the reader and they both walked inside the elevator lobby and went up to his flat on the fifth floor. Mike double checked to make sure no one was looking and when he felt satisfied, he told Mistress to follow behind as he got his key and unlocked the big apartment. Mistress walked right in front of him as Mike locked the door behind. Mistress told him to strip right there.

Mike blushes but strips very quickly, showing off everything, his clothes being removed to reveal a slightly chubby pale looking frame with a flat ass. Mistress told him go get your leash and chain and hurry.

Mike went to go get the leash and chain as he did, he hurried back to her and gave her the end of the chain leash. Mistress told him to Bark.

BARK BARK BARK

Aww..as she grabs her chin, you are just a good and wonderful boy. Mike follows willfully to his Mistress to the area of the couch without a blanket on it and kneels right by his Mistress. Mike blushing as Mistress said go get my improvised deek. Mike knowing what this meant went and grabbed a green cucumber and some lube from the table. His mistress ordered him to get on all fours on the couch.

Mike did that as the Mistress started to put the lube on her finger and started to rub Mike's anal cavity and the cucumber and slowly slid in the cucumber.

"AHHHH" Mike moaned like a little bitch in heat.

"You like that, don't you my slut" said Mistress with almost a smile in her face.

"Yes Mistress" as Mike was bucking back at the cucumber to his Mistress's amusement. Mistress kept going for a while and then stopped as Mike's anal cavity was now stretched out. "Slave crawl around for me and bark like the little puppy you are."

BARK BARK BARK

Mike crawled around a bit looking down and wiggling his ass in the air. At that point Mistress put in the Swiffer like device and giggled. "Looks like you got your tail slutty puppy." Mike crawled around some more as Mistress said come here. Mike crawled over to Mistress as she softly slapped him on the face and grabbed his nipples. "Oh, you are very excited little pup aren't you"

"Yes Mistress" Mike stated.

"Good, I want you to fuck yourself with the tail. Remember this is for my enjoyment."

Mike placed the device and started to fuck himself with it at first very quietly. The Mistress went over to him and with her long skirt on squatted over Mike's face and she told him, "I want you to moan like the true bitch in heat that you really are."

Mike started to moan really loudly as she placed her pantied pussy right on top of him, just far enough away for him to sniff but not close enough for him to lick her beautiful pussy. Mike kept going and going with drips of pre-cum coming out of his average sized cock and the Mistress stated to him, "Ok, stop. I love your sluttiness but I want you to stop."