Arabian Femdom and Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you feel better. Is your voice back normal?"

"Yea, that was a hell of a night last night Mistress." Mike stated with a big grin as he noticed he was naked in her presence.

"Good, I want you to lay on the couch over there."

Mike walked over to the couch as he felt for the first time how much weight he actually lost and also felt his feminine figure including the breasts. But there was a surprise for Mike that he also was not expecting as his Mistress grabbed a tape measure.

"Mike, dear how many clothes did you bring male wise?"

"One or two pairs. That was it."

"Ok, I know that this is for my birthday, but it looks like you will need a massive makeover. Not only that, I have to admit seeing your cock for the first time, I loved it when it was in me before, but now it has grown even bigger"

Mike looked at his Mistress a little perplexed but happy that his cock grew like 3 inches overnight and that his balls had become massive even though he lost forty pounds.

"I had our driver go into town to try and find you some new clothes that are to my liking. I know that you also have a professional career where we live, so you will also have new clothes that only I approve of when you get back. As for this big cock, I want to test it now."

Mike was shockingly rock hard when Mistress grabbed his new cock and started to rub it against her olive pussy lips with her mouth open and kissing Mike. Mistress then felt Mike's precum and smiled at him.

"Today, will be a big step for the rest of our lives my slut."

Mike thinking back to that, realized that normally when he came it was on his stomach or somewhere else and that Mistress would really never touch him after that. Today Mistress looked at him and said "I want you to be mine forever. I want to keep your cum my slut. Your my cum slut in so many ways."

Mike blushed as Mistress lowered herself onto his cock.

"NNNNGGGG YESSSSS MIKE"

Mistress started riding Mike's cock up and down, as Mike relaxed and kissed his Mistress very deeply as she started to go on top of him. Mike's cock which is now way bigger than his normal side literally hitting the very back of his Mistress's pussy as Mistress starts having this massive orgasm on Mike's cock.

"YES MY SLUT, YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOU MOMMY CUM SO HARD. GO AHEAD, I WANT THAT SEED IN ME MY SLUT."

Mike keeps going and within a few thrusts, Mike literally releases the biggest amount of cum inside his Mistress, to where it starts dripping out of her beautiful olive skin pussy.

"OH MY..MY SLUT REALLY HAD TO DO IT. MIKE, Dear, you are going to have to clean that up."

Knowing that this was supposed to be part of his humiliation, Mike turned over and put his face right underneath his Mistress's pussy and started to lap up every last bit of cum from his Mistress's pussy. Mistress rubbed Mike's cock where there were still more cum coming out, she grabbed a finger's full and just drew a letter M across Mike's stomach with a heart shaped outline all around it.

"I want you to lay here and relax. You are not to get up unless I tell you to get up. Is that understood my slut."

"Yes Mistress"

As soon as Mike acknowledged, Mistress pulled out a camera with Mike completely nude and took a series of pictures on her phone with his cock still hard like almost he was a trophy or something. Once that was done, Mistress went to go clean up smiling as she saw Mike lying there, kind of dozing off, kind of not and just thinking how lucky she is to have him in her life. There came a message on her phone and it came from the tailor that said he is nearly finished and will be delivering the clothes for that night including the special leather outfit that would be part of the activities for that night that she had planned for him. She asked, was there extra padding in the legs, especially around the knees. The tailor stated yes there was. She stated good, will see you in a hour. She went back in to Mike after that and just curled up for a small nap.

CHAPTER 8: CARNIVAL DAY or VACATION PART 2. YOU DECIDE

Mistress and Mike were in a deep slumber when the car started to drive up to the house. The tailor came out quickly to a note that Mistress left on the door that stated for the tailor to open the door, but just place the clothes by the side closet at the front door and then leave. The money was there on the small table by the door. The tailor did that and left as Mistress had her arm around Mike's naked body. Mistress started to wake up another hour later seeing Mike's body with his cock laying on his stomach just smiling. She knew he did not want her to get up, as Mistress kissed Mike's forehead and walked over to the closet and noticed some western style clothes which would become Mike's new professional attire for work and then a special leather outfit made to look like a horse. It also include a massive tail and a cutout for the tail to be inserted into Mike's anus. Not only that, but the crotch was also cut out, as the outfit that was literally there was a horse outfit. Mistress giggled and looked at Mike softly and stirred him out of bed.

"Hey my slutty sleepyhead. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Mistress. How about yourself?"

"Fine, I have something for you to try on." As Mistress showed Mike this leather outfit. Put this on for me. I will help you."

Mike got up as Mistress first put on the leg portion. The back part could easily be zipped or unzipped to make it easier for Mike to actually put it on, but to also take off in case there was any problems. There was added protection in the knee areas as well so that Mike's knees did not hurt for what he would be asked to do tonight. Mike got the leg portion around, his cock and balls looming down and getting erect, and his ass also exposed. Mistress grabbed the tail and lubed up the plug end of it, which was about four inches wide, but also could ensure that Mistress could fist him later. The lubricant that she found was a lubricant that could easily relax his anal muscles for an elongated period of time so that it can go in easily. She gently slid the plug into Mike's anal cavity and then started to put on the top piece with stuck to his skin very tightly. Mike was wondering what was happening as Mistress put on the chastity cage from the day before. She then bent over, "My slut, you look so great. We are going to a party tonight and I want you to be my steed for the evening's festivities. I will ride you around the party and you will be my horse. When we get home, I will have a surprise for you."

Mike smiled as a custom-built horse mask was placed on his head and then he was asked to get up to put hooves on his hands and feet. The hooves had three layers of padding in them so that Mike did not hurt himself or injure himself tonight. There was also a collar and a leash placed around Mike's neck. Mistress grabbed him by the leash and Mike walked out behind his Mistress to the awaiting private car. Mistress made sure that he did not hurt his head as he got in first and then Mistress settled him in and also got in herself.

Mistress rubbed the hot pink mane of Mike's with everything else in black tight leather. She holds onto his left hoof trying to make him feel comfortable at least because Mike with the mask can't say anything unless Mistress unzippers the mouth portion of the mask. Outside of that, Mike is blind and only has a hole for his nose so he can actually breath. They go to a nice farm on the outskirts where the party is, but instead of going to the party, the private vehicle goes to the stables. A person goes in and grabs the horse as Mistress goes out.

"Is this a sellable male horse or is this your party horse Madam?"

"This is my steed. I am bringing him to somewhat get the experience. What is the experience first? I want to be there with him to at least know that I am here by his side, since he is mine and I know he gets very anxious."

"We understand. However there will be some stuff that we know you can't stick around for."

"No, I am with him at all times. I know that he would fetch a lot of money by you guys, but I am here to experience this with him in case we come back to another party."

"Madam, here is what we can do for you. For the bits that we can not let you in because of space constraints, we will give you a tablet with a camera that will be in the rooms and also we will place it on his collar so that you can see everything. If there is something you don't like, you can go ahead and stop it by hitting the force stop button and we will end the experience for him."

"Ok, just remember if you hurt him at any point, I will hurt you."

Mistress walked with Mike very slowly to the first station where the head of the operations came over.

"Oh, you must be Mike's owner. I was expecting you and him to come in. I know Raul tried to make you follow protocol, but I had to explain to him that you are just here with your beautiful horse here to just observe the process and then you will be onto the party. Go ahead and have Mike on all fours by your feet."

Mike went to all fours, and got as close as he could to his Mistress considering he was in a very strange environment. The doctor walked up to another male horse submissive and was just giving him a check up to make sure everything for him was doing fine and that he was healthy and happy. The checkup was relatively quick and then they followed on to another couple of rooms where one was a tattoo parlor and then the other was this weird room that was only for slaves that determined this is what they wanted.

"I know Madam, you did not want Mike to go through this part of the process. Most of the subs that come in here get permanently tatted with their owner's name, or in some cases removal of tats and then are made into a custom second skin which will only come off when the Domina determines it is necessary. I know for Mike, that he can not go through this because he has a profession which requires him practically to look like a gentleman and then he can be more like the slut in private."

"Yea. I just want him to experience the party but I know this was part of it for him"

"Understood. Let's get you and Mike Madam up to the VIP area so you can prep for the party. I know that Mike as a submissive is normally not allowed up with you, but since technically he is also a VIP he is allowed up here. Take your time and come down to the party. Mike does not have to show up in the outfit now, since I know you had a private thing for him. The tailor dropped off his suit outfit earlier. See you down there."

With that Mistress shook the man's hand as an assistant came up just to help Mike get out of his horse's outfit.

"Don't worry madam. We will make sure the outfit is ready when you are done with the party. I just wish that you could make this more permanent."

Mistress nodded kind of looking at the assistant with some disgust as she grabbed the nice suit and masquerade mask out of the antique looking closet and laid it out as Mike was on his artificial hooves waiting on everything to get taken out. There was also a smaller plug that should make it way easier for Mike to walk around. The assistant took the hooves off and waited for Mistress to pull the plug out.

"Madam, I will ask if you can take the tail out."

Mistress kisses Mike on the cheek knowing he is trying to be really good and not feel frightened about what he saw in that other room goes behind and asks the assistant to leave. Once the assistant leaves and closes the door, Mistress finds a latex glove and puts it on her right hand.

"Ok my slut. I want to do this, I know you will be still, I will lubricate you a little to make sure this goes smoothly ok my slut."

Mistress goes and grabs a bottle of lubricant before pulling the tail out. The effects of the other lube make it real easy for Mike's muscles to get rid of the other plug and then for Mistress to slowly slide her fingers into Mike's anus very gently but then she starts getting very forceful until all five of her fingers are inside and she rubs Mikes back with her other arm very softly.

"I love when you are like this for me, you have always been so willing to make me happy. I want you tonight when we get home to be my horse. I am not going to go through with the full experience only because, as my slut and my submissive, I wouldn't want you to do something that technically I wouldn't even do in any circumstance."

Mike looked quizzical as Mistress's fist was in his ass and he just moaned almost in pleasure. He could feel the chastity cage preventing him from getting super hard, but he wanted to cum very hard and just started to softly buck against Mistress's fist. However, once Mike started to buck, Mistress slowly pulled her gloved hand out and went around to the front and kissed Mike on the lips softly as she went over to a chair and motioned Mike to come to her on his hands and knees.

"Yes Mistress," were the words that came out of Mikes mouth as he crawled over to his awaiting Mistress and just stayed there with his head lowered. Mistress smiled at him and asked Mike to assume a downward dog position. Mike quickly assumed the position to where Mistress grabbed the smaller plug but there was something on the plug, a plug with 2 M's emblazoned at the outer end of the plug.

"Slut, this plug I am inserting inside of you shows that you are mine when you are nude in a public setting. It also is to be worn for events like tonight even when you won't be nude. The tailor has made sure that you will be the best-looking man here tonight, all of them not knowing that your my slut."

Mistress slowly inserted the plug into Mike's anal cavity and then ordered Mike to stand up. The suit that the tailor made was in nearly all black, with the exception being the vest which was a very light teal color and a brand new teal tie with black patterning. Mistress looked at Mike and stated, "Go ahead and put this on. I will help you if you need me to help. Oh, by the way, put these on as well."

Mike blushed as Mistress handed him a pair of teal lacy panties with no backing, plus more than enough room for his caged cock to go into so that it won't give off the appearance or sounds of him being her slave. She then placed her palm under Mike's chin and kissed him real passionately and stated to him, "My slut, you are so fucking hot. We need to discuss something which we need to do now in private."

"Sure Mistress, what is it."

"You know, if you want to be with me for life, there are certain things that I would really need you to do."

"Like what Mistress?"

"Well, I know it is a very big and also in reference a very touchy topic but eventually I want you to convert from Christianity to Islam and become a Muslim. Don't worry, it will be easy and I won't ask you to become a full-blown Muslim, but at least to be a part of it with me."

"I understand Mistress."

"Good, luckily when we get back, I want you to go to a couple of places and at least get an understanding. I am not going to force you to do something you are completely uncomfortable with my slut, but I want to build something with you that I want to be forever."

Mistress kissed Mike softly, although underneath Mike was feeling mentally uncomfortable but told himself silently that he just needs to learn a lot before he is what to get himself into. Plus Mistress sent a text to his phone back in the Middle East so that he can start learning when he goes back. During all of this Mike was getting dressed and Mistress stopped to look at him and she gave him a big hug and stated to him, "I know you want to look like a girlie at times, but god damn you look like a real fucking man that I could find in the boardroom."

Mike blushes and smiled as he finished putting on the tie and in a very unusual way for him, turned to face his Mistress and give her a massive kiss on her lips. "I love you Mistress."

"I love you to Mike, my great looking man but my slut as well."

Mike blushed as they go down to the party and enjoy the party like atmosphere. It is also a charity auction for the male submissive studs that are dressed like horses. Mike read over and said that there were only two auctions a year, and that this one makes a lot of money for local charities to help people that might not be able to afford normal everyday medical treatments. It mentions that this is one of their most unorthodox ways of making money, but that the community even respects the horny males in this auction because they also either volunteer with the organization or they actually work for the charity. The director of the charity saw Mistress and gave her a big hug and stated that she was glad to see her come up since they were friends from since they both were in school. She was stunned to see Mike in the suit, considering she just saw him two hours before in a horse outfit.

"Wow, I can't believe he cleans up that damn well."

"He is mine, you know that."

"Yea. Still, I can't believe he is here and is with you out here and he is like a Western man. Very odd to see a man like him even attempt to date you, much less to be dominated. I must admit he has some pretty big balls to even come up to a woman like you considering the cultural differences."

"I love his big balls, and yes although he is very confident, that is honestly what makes me love him very much."

Mike stood silent next to his Mistress as the director reached out her hand to Mike, Mike shook her hand as the director looked at him in the eyes.

"For her to even pick you up as her slave is very shocking, but let me tell you Mike, you have the best Domina not just in the land, but in the world. For her to select you, you must be damn good and I have to admit, you probably have the biggest damn balls that I have ever seen a submissive have. Most of the submissive men we get here lack that confidence, or are just too afraid of society and culture in general. You really knocked it out though, considering that not only did you find my great friend, but have worked into becoming her slave. It takes a damn lot for someone of your caliber to break through considering most men wouldn't even attempt what you are doing. So, treat her right, and in my eyes you are probably the Alpha. Hopefully you can come back and you will more than likely can take charge of this place while your Mistress and I go on a well needed spa day tomorrow."

Mike gulped and said "Thank you Director!"

"Do not thank me. I appreciate your modesty, but actually I should be saying thank you. Your Mistress has been the most difficult to really find her a suitable slave. I was more impressed that she found you on her own without our help. So in reality Mike, thank you."

With that the director left and gave Mistress a big hug as they were just overseeing the activities. At that point, the director's butler came to Mistress and to Mike with an envelope. Each of them separate with the instruction of open this on the flight home. At the end of the night, Mistress grabbed Mike's leash and went out to the private van. Their clothes and pony outfit from earlier were in their respective bags. Once they arrived home, Mistress asked Mike to take off his suit and tie.

"Honey slut, I want you to take off everything in front of me now and you will put on your bottom part of your horse outfit. I want to ride you around for a little bit."

Mike quickly stripped out outside their private rental property and then put on the bottoms of the horse outfit. The smaller plug was in his ass and his cock was still in chastity. Mistress then leaned over and kissed him softly and then got on his back.

"Come on horse slut, we are going inside. Don't want to freeze your Mistress out do you."