Arabian Femdom and Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike smiled and attempted to gallop but all he could do was crawl on all 4s with his Mistress on his back as they went inside the house. Mistress was smiling and rubbing his ass and playfully spanking it for him to go just a little faster as they crossed inside the house. At that point, there was a swing hanging up. It was low hanging and fully adjustable. Mistress told Mike to get up on the swing and that she would help fasten him since the swing was completely adjustable. Mike got onto the swing head first on his back. He noticed that there was a nice plush board. Mistress nodded as she started to strap Mike in. Once he was strapped in, he was given a kiss on the cheek as the swing activated and literally got Mike into the perfect position just to leave him completely vulnerable. Mistress also put on a blindfold and some headphones onto Mike so that he could not see or hear anything. Mistress also put on the breast activator pump which would start manipulating Mike's nipples like last night to where he would start to grow some fake tits. Mistress liked it this way so that he can turn Mike into a complete slut.

The headphones were turned on which was of some nice music but also blocked out any noise coming in from outside. The last thing that Mistress did was place a mask over his head. Mistress had an idea up her sleeve but also was showing some decency considering that the scene she was about to perform with Mike was far from the levels of decency. She went over to a masked person that was standing off to the corner.

"Turn on the recording setup."

The masked person went ahead and turned on the setup which had multiple cameras all around and also of them pointed to Mike. Mistress put on two portable cameras as well. One which was a spy camera attached right about her panty line so that it would record all motions by her strap on and one on top of Mike's mask that would see his cock and Mistress's strap on. The only thing that Mike was feeling was the chest suckers on his nipples and his balls and cock straining against the chastity cage. Mistress after about 15 minutes took off the chastity cage and started to lube up his cock while at the same time prepping her strap on.

She smiled at Mike as she placed this tube that was molded to be just like her vagina on his cock. Mike could not move at all as he was completely immobilized on the swing as Mistress kissed his body all the way down and then started to insert her massive strap on. Mike let out a big moan as the first bit of the strap came inside his converted asshole. At this point, his cock was already twitching inside the tube as it was working to milk him for every last bit. Mike moaned really hard within five minutes as he shot a big damn load inside the tube.

"Oh my, my slut you are already cumming. I like when my slut can come in massive bunches."

The sounds coming from Mikes headphones started to play almost a hypno trance with the words saying, when Mistress cums inside her slut's pussy, the slut will come to make the Mistress happy. This being kept on replay as Mistress continued fucking Mike's ass until she hit the switch for her strap to cum inside of Mike's pussy. Once this action happened, Mike's ass and cock twitched violently as another massive load of cum came out. This was after about fifteen to twenty minutes. Mistress stopped fucking him at a point and turned to a position where her ass cheeks were on top of Mike's face.

Mike began licking her asshole and her pussy very slow but hitting all of Mistress's pleasure spots with each lick. Mistress literally was starting to violently shake at Mike's gentleness but attention to detail on her clit and she let out a loud guttural moan as she orgasmed right on Mike's face. Mike lapped up whatever of his Mistress's juices that he could as Mistress collapsed right on Mike's chest and cock.

The masked man that had the setup on immediately turned off the setup after seeing Mistress collapse on Mike's body. Mike's headphones started to play soothing jazz to help him relax as the masked man came over and took off the tube. Part of this was to collect samples and the other part was to help Mistress out. Once everything was off, the recording setup was left behind and the masked man lowered the swing onto a nice sized mattress. He also unhooked Mike from the apparatus and worked gingerly to not wake up either Mike or his Mistress. After that was done, the masked man left the house with Mistress having her ass and pussy on top of Mike's face with Mistress's head on Mike's stomach.

The next morning comes along with Mike hugging up on his Mistress even though he did not hear a thing throughout the night probably got the best sleep ever was just lying on the bed. Mistress for her part, did get up and used the restroom and made a couple of phone calls once she woke up way earlier that morning, about six AM. She verified the flight back to the Middle East and also made a call to check up on her family. She then laid back down on top of Mike. Mike begin to stir and just hugged his Mistress, tried to sit up but noticed that his Mistress's pussy was right on his face. He started kissing her pussy and licking it very softly as Mistress moaned softly until she had a real powerful climax right on Mike's face. Mistress started blushing and said, "Ok my future slave husband. I am glad you made me cum this morning. I also saved your hot cum from last night. The director wanted a sample as well so that she might be able to breed future submissive sluts just like you."

Mike looked at her with a weird look and said, "is that technically sharing me out?"

"No slut, it's more like they are checking your sperm for research. Plus I have the rest of it being kept alive, because" as she started to blush and kiss his lips, "I like your cum so much, that I want to have it at the ready."

Mike kissed his Mistress back as there was a knock at the door. Mistress stated the person to "Come on in."

The director and her main submissive walked through the door.

"Hey love. Hey Mike. I brought my sub here to help finish your packing. I wanted to give you Love a very special gift. I hope you do come back to see me, and to bring your western slut muffin."

Mistress giggled as Mike went to get a glass of water. "I really enjoyed the time here, and I really enjoyed you letting my slut get to know how things operate here. I know I wish I could stay an extra day but we both have our sad jobs to get back to."

"Love, I perfectly understand. I also looked at Mike's background and I think I might be able to offer up something for the both of you during a break."

"Like what."

"Admittedly, we have been looking for someone to pay to help us with our computers and technology. Most people won't even go to our place because of the remoteness of it and then on top of that, those that do give us an extreme quote. I think Mike can offer a very reasonable quote for a week's worth of work. We will pay him to be here, but I have a feeling he would want you here, since I saw the way he was latching onto you."

"Well, I will let him know. Just send me the requirement document and I can definitely have him look at it."

"Actually, I have it here. Just have him review it on the plane. I miss you guys already. My great boy toy will be taking you two to the airport. So once he is finished, you should be ready to go."

Mistress hugged the Director as Mike walked over and with his Mistress approval gave the director a hug as well.

"Be safe you two."

The director's husband slut came over to Mistress and stated, "We are fully packed."

"OK"

They take the short ride to the airport where the submissive brings them straight into the VIP area.

"Have a safe flight."

Mistress reached in her pocket, but Mike stopped her and reached into his wallet and gave the slut a fifty euro note.

"This is the tip for the drive. I had a really great time, and I hope we can come back."

The submissive nodded as Mike and Mistress headed into the VIP area and checked in for their flight. They both went to the First-Class lounge and just smiled sitting next to each other. Mistress handed Mike the requirement envelope. Mike stated to her that he would read it as soon as they got back home. Their plane was called and they boarded it sitting next to each other. Mistress held Mike's hand the entire flight and also was rubbing his crotch through his pants.

"I want to fuck you right now, but I know I got to let you save up some strength since you got that bad thing called work tomorrow night."

Mike blushed and looked at the flight crew. They noticed it was an empty flight up front, and there was a private suite with a Double mattress.

"Flight attendant, can we move over there. My future wife is not really to well and needs a spot to lie down."

"Mr. Mike, I know what you are wanting. Go ahead, no one is in there. I will make sure to turn off the IFE which holds the camera for the suite."

Mike looked at him and got up and stood behind so Mistress can get first to the suite. All of this time giggled like a schoolgirl. Mike followed behind. When they got in the suite, Mike was told to just drop his pants and then lay on the bed. Mike did just that and his cock, rock hard just thinking about his Mistress.

"I love seeing your cock always aching for me and my attention. You really are my slut. I am really glad of that" Mistress cooed in Mike's ear as she stroked Mike's cock on her pussy lips lubricating his cock. She kept going and moaning real quietly until she just decided to take all of Mike's cock and slammed it inside her beautiful olive pussy. Mike literally bit his lips but he knew it felt so good, having her pussy muscles just clamping around his cock. He instinctively put his hands around Mistress's hips and started to thrust her up and down. This kept going and going until Mistress literally squirted all over his cock and balls.

"Oh my gosh, you dirty SLUTTTTTTTTTT. ARGGHHHHHHHHHH. I LOVE when you make me cum the way you do. CUM IN ME, MAKE ME FEEL YOU BABY."

Mike gave like two or three more thrusts and then literally came so hard that Mistress nearly flew off like a rocket off his cock. The sperm going and just flooding her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Mistress just collapsed on Mike with their tops on and kissed him really intently.

"You are really the love of my life my slut. You really do make me happy."

"Thank you very much Mistress. I am glad I make you happy."

Mistress went to the private lavatory located in the suite and washed her pussy and did a quick refresh of her makeup and also readjusted a few things. Once Mistress was done, she saw that Mike was very tired, but she helped him up so he could at least clean up, once he cleaned up, Mistress was waiting for him in the front end of the private suite on the plane. She ordered two glasses of red wine. Mike smiled as he sat next to her. Once the plane landed, they both walked off the plane together and went through customs, grabbed their bags and then walked to their awaiting car. Once at the car, they just were talking and recounting their experiences.

"I have to admit Mistress, I know you are royalty in so many ways, I am glad that I got to enjoy the weekend with you."

"I am as well. We are going to your place first since my family is already at the house?"

"What did you tell them about the trip?"

"That Mommy went to go see her friend and went to the spa."

"Oh, ok."

"Plus, why do you worry so much my slut. You know I got everything taken care of."

"Because I love you and want to make sure nothing happens to you."

"And this is why your so sweet and I love you so much."

They pulled up to the front of the apartment. Mike kissed his Mistress deeply and told her. "I love you. Message me when you get back to your flat."

"I will. Mike, open up the envelope when you get in."

Mike got the suitcases out, which included all of the fetish wear and toys, and the envelope and went upstairs to his fifth floor flat. He noticed there was a new box that was inside his flat, almost as big as the suitcase itself. Mike opened the envelope and it started like this.

"Mike. I must admit you have a really nice place in the desert. I am glad that my friend, your Mistress can practice all of her wildest fantasies in safety because of you. This is really a great spot and a spot that no one would really know what was going on. The box is to help you organize everything of the toys that you received. I have also made sure that everything is up to her standard. I know that she did talk about marrying you. If that is the case, I will personally either buy you a place in the Pearl to where you both can get residency or I will pay for a lifetime lease at a villa so that you can really become a family. Thank you, Mike, so much for helping my friend, my sister Domina. Sincerely, The Director."

Mike smiled as he received the message from his Mistress stating she made it home. Mike smiled and told her good night.

Chapter 9:

What crashes first?

Mike was getting ready not only for the week when he woke up Sunday afternoon but also getting ready for stuff at work that dealt with the final end of year taskings that his workplace always receives, like securing the servers and working on any last-minute projects. There also was a push to look at finding more operational efficiencies which came up in the form of a dinner. This meant that for once Mike did not have to go to work right at his normal time but could enjoy the company of his co-workers in a more relaxed setting. It also meant he could invite his Mistress over for a small solo party.

Mike texted to his Mistress, when are you available. I would like to have you over for a small house party in between in the two of us. Mistress texted him back, let me know when. I want you to cook me a steak and surprise me. I know you got my list for Christmas my slut, have I been a very good girl this year. Mike laughed so hard when she sent that text, but replied back that yes, yes she was a very good girl and that she got everything she wanted for Christmas. Mike then texted back, is Tuesday fine.

Mistress said, yes, Tuesday is fine, I can be ready by 3 PM. Mike said, can't wait to see you then. He thought to himself, I have to make sure this is right. The past couple of weeks, Mike started going to the Islamic Cultural Center inside the city and has been talking to someone who once was a Christian but had already converted to being a Muslim man. He explained to Mike the similarities and the differences. This on top of Mike's previous conversations with a friend that he knew in one of the other Middle Eastern countries for over a two-year span. Mike was set on making this very official after this meet up.

That Tuesday, once Mike dropped off his co-workers, he went straight to the grocery store right across the street from the house and asked the butcher for some help. He wanted to find the easiest cut of meat to cook that would be the most flavorful for steak. The butcher did help him out and he also got some nice desserts from the bakery shop as well. Mike got everything ready for that night's dinner and the presents already came in which were some nice ray-ban sunglasses and the phone cases. Mistress also asked him for about five hundred dollars roughly to help with last minute presents as she was planning on going to her homeland for a family led vacation. Mike also was going on vacation back to his home country to work on some medical appointments and stuff that needed to be done so he can recharge and come back over here. Secretly, Mike was also planning on that being the last vacation he ever took alone as he wanted to just be with his Mistress for the rest of his vacations.

Mike started to lay out everything as the time came closer to the time that his Mistress would be at their normal meeting place. He came pretty much a little late, because Mike this time was more nervous than at any time, like the first meet up for a couple, except they have been together for a few months and it was the sincerest and the most intense relationship that Mike has ever had so far in the BDSM world or any relationship in general. It took a lot of trust to get Mike to this point as he pulled up to the coffee shop. Mistress smiled as they drove back the short drive to the flat. Once they made it back, Mike made a mistake of forgetting his wallet that had the access card. He had to run up the emergency stairs to get into his apartment to then get the card and then grab the card. Once coming back down that long bit of exercise, Mistress walked in with him and then they went into the flat.

Once they made it in, Mike stripped down and Mistress patted her lap and just motioned Mike to go there.

"Do you know why you are getting what your about to get."

"Because I left you in the car."

"I know slut it was a minor mistake, that is why I am not going extreme on you. It will sting, but I love seeing your ass in red by my hand."

Mistress rubbed Mike's ass and then started to spank it really hard ten times and then rubbed his ass softly to almost sooth him.

"Thank you, Mistress, for that punishment."

Mistress looked at him and looked at the clock and then looked at Mike's hungry pussy ass and smiled.

"Bend over for me, you have the lube over there."

Mike fetched the lube for his Mistress and gave it to her. She poured a small bit and rubbed it in Mike's asshole and then started to insert a finger at a time inside his ass.

"Aww, my slut is accepting me as I like him to be violated."

Soon enough she got two and then three fingers in. Mike's cock began to grow under the pressure of her fingers. By this point, his cum was building up as she teased another finger in and now outside of her thumb, her hand could literally qualify as being Mike's master. She finally got the thumb in and then kissed Mike on his cheek.\

"I can not believe it. You did all the training for me to get you to this point. I think this deserves me really fucking you like my wanton little whore."

With that, she took her hand out and with that came a loud plop sound and then they went to the bedroom where she got the strap on ready. She was already soaking wet as Mike just laid on his back with his legs up. She guided the strap on in and then started to fuck him like a little bitch.

"OHHHH YESSSS MISTRESS. THAT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD."

Mistress literally was thrusting every inch of the strap into his converted ass pussy and Mike was just moaning like a bitch. Mike placed his hand on his cock and Mistress told him,

"I want you to cum for me baby. I want to feel your stickiness on your body."

Mike started to stroke real hard as he knew his Mistress was also building up an orgasm. Mike kept going until he shot a massive load all up nearly on his face and chest as Mistress shuddered real violently. Mistress then gripped onto his cock and positioned herself to lay on the bed after taking off the strap on and said. "Get on top of me, I know you won't penetrate me but I want to feel your head on my ass."

Mike went on top of his Mistress and just rubbed his cock on his Mistress's ass and pussy and she moaned real loudly and then came really hard again. Mistress rubbed her clit and fed Mike her juices and they kissed. Mistress then got up and started to wash herself as Mike went into the kitchen and washed his hands and started to prep the steak with some special seasoning. He looked as he saw his Mistress already dressed coming over to see what Mike was doing and she smiled.

"Aww, so sweet. My slut is learning his place in the kitchen."

Mike made her some green tea and said go ahead and start opening the gifts. As soon as they started, there was a call on the house phone. Mike looked perplexed and went to go pick it up.