Arabian Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Shaharazad completes Lucy's seduction.
11k words
4.85
19k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, here it goes the second chapter. If you haven't done it yet, I strongly recommend that you read the first one before.

A big thanks again yo my editor for his great job. It's not just plain grammar correction, his ability to improve my stories is incredible, I really appreciate that.

Let me know if you have enjoyed it.

SHAHRAZAD

Shahrazad knew she almost had Lucy in the palm of her hand. She was certain that her kisses had made an effect and that, by now, curiosity had crept in. She required the final stroke to finally make the seduction complete, and knew how to do it, she just had to wait for the right moment.

Shahrazad closely monitored the activities of the couple next door, but found the opportune moment difficult to come by. Lucy seemed to be avoiding her, always accompanied by Rob and averting eye contact when their paths crossed. She refused multiple invitations to spend time together and, frustratingly, Rob seemed overjoyed at Lucy's indulgence. Shahrazad however was not one to give up easily, and her perseverance was due its reward.

Whilst in the garden sunbathing, Shahrazad overheard her neighbor's front door open and Rob yell, "I'm sorry honey, but I really have to go, they said it's urgent! I'm sure it won't take long. I'll be back tomorrow before dinner! I love you!"

As the car crunched over the gravel driveway, Shahrazad smiled mischievously, slowly getting up from the deck chair and heading indoors to prepare herself. The time had finally come to take Lucy from her idiot fiancé.

/-/-/

LUCY

Lucy was dressing to go for a bike ride when she heard the doorbell ring. For a moment she froze, hoping with all her heart that it wasn't who she feared it was. Perhaps Rob had forgotten something and come back? Realistically, she knew it would be Shahrazad and she had been dreading this moment, which is why she had planned to go for a long cycle, getting as far away as possible from the threat she posed.

Damn Rob and his work! He was a lawyer and this wasn't the first time an unexpected problem had summoned his urgent attention, but damn! They were on vacation! Why right now when she was feeling so confused and vulnerable, needing the security of his presence. She had begged him not to leave, but he had been adamant. If there was one thing Rob treasured more than Lucy, it was his job.

"You know I have to go when my boss says it's urgent. I don't understand why you seem so worried about being alone for one day. Are you sure everything's okay?"

How could she tell him the truth about what had happened with Shahrazad? She felt guilty, but also terribly confused about her strange, reoccurring thoughts.

With Rob gone and Shahrazad at her door, she wanted to run and hide. However the only way to get closure on the matter and move forward was to face the awkward situation head-on. With the persistent doorbell continuing to ring, Lucy harnessed her courage and opened the door.

"Lucy honey, here you are at last! Are you happy to see me?" Shahrazad asked, with a cheeky smile and her hands on her shapely hips. She wore an emerald green gown with a plunging neckline.

Lucy shivered,

"What do you want, Shahrazad?"

"Oh, nothing in particular. I just wanted to check how you are? I saw Rob go away, so presumed you would be alone tonight and might want to come over for dinner?"

"N-no, thanks, I'm fine, really."

"Lucy love, you can't keep avoiding me. Is it because of what happened at the concert? That's water under the bridge now. Did you think I wanted to seduce you?" Shahrazad asked, staring intently.

Lucy was dumbfounded. This was exactly what she had been fretting about, but before her shocked silence caused any embarrassment, Shahrazad burst into a loud and hearty laugh.

"Come on. I promise I just want a nice quiet evening with a friendly face. We're both alone so we might as well keep each other company! It'll do you good to have a gossip! Come over at 7 and I'll have dinner ready!"

Before Lucy could conjure a worthy excuse not to attend, Shahrazad had whirled on her heels and was leaving, strutting away with a hypnotic sway to her womanly hips.

/-/-/

SHAHRAZAD

When Shahrazad heard the doorbell ring at 7.15pm, a broad, triumphant smile spread across her face. Lucy had come!

The afternoon had been spent soaking in the bathtub, letting her skin soften and absorb the aromatic scents of the fragrant soaps and lotions procured at great expense from Iran. She had spent a long time washing her long black hair, treating it with oils and conditioners. She applied makeup to her eyes and lips, and dressed in a fluttering frock with intricate and colorful patterns, carefully concealing her 'surprise package' beneath. Her voluptuous bust was accentuated by a generous neckline, daring yet sophisticated.

When she opened the door she was pleased with the admiring gaze that Lucy gave her, and as those innocent eyes drew briefly over her cleavage, the welcoming smile grew wider.

"Here you are at last Lucy. Welcome! Come in, please!"

Everything had been prepared. The lights were a soft, warm yellow, enhancing the exotic décor, styed from antique Persian furniture, carpets, ornaments and curtains. A record player played oriental melodies, and various scented candles and incense sticks burned throughout the room.

Various Middle Eastern delicacies were laid out on the table, including unleavened bread, served with a yogurt and cucumber sauce, humus, saffron rice, timbale with chicken, fried eggplant with pomegranate glaze. All accompanied by a delicious white wine, cold and fruity.

/-/-/

LUCY

Although Lucy was initially tense, she slowly began to relax, comforted by the warm and cheerful atmosphere that Shahrazad had created. Her wine glass was kept full by her attentive hostess, and it wasn't long before she found herself feeling lightheaded. Her taste buds had never been so assaulted by such a vivid array of delicious scents and tastes, and it brought into stark contrast the lack of exploration she and Rob had achieved. His idea of exotic cuisine was having his burger cooked rare, and for a brief second she felt stifled by his lack of adventurous spirit.

Lucy also felt confused. She had promised herself never to be alone with Shahrazad again. She didn't trust her own judgment when in her company, so why had she agreed to spend the evening with her? Shahrazad made her feel so strange and weak-willed, and this made her nervous, yet here she was, at her house, just the two of them.

She had to use this opportunity to make Shahrazad understand that, despite those kisses and the unexpected intimacy they had briefly shared, that story had finished. She would not become like Mary, nothing more than a doll in the clutches of Shahrazad, existing to satisfy her warped lesbian desires. She was not interested in women and regardless of Shahrazad's charm and beauty, she loved her fiancé and would remain faithful to him.

"Listen Shahrazad, ehmm.... well, thanks for the excellent dinner, it's really all been so delicious, but you see..."

"Oh honey, thank you, I'm so glad you liked it! Not everyone can appreciate these spices, but I had the feeling you would like them."

"Yes, well, thanks, but see, I wanted to talk to you... talk about... well, about what happened the night of the concert."

Shahrazad looked at her intently, moving close and resting her hand on top of Lucy's.

"Sure dear, tell me what's troubling you."

Lucy glanced down at their touching hands. Shahrazad had such beautiful, neat, and soft fingers, but she took a deep breath and withdrew her hand from beneath, after a moment's hesitation.

"Well, you know what happened. I don't know what got into me. I think perhaps the alcohol or that joint made me lose my mind. It doesn't matter anyway. It happened, but I wanted to explain to you and to make you see that... that I... that we... oh damn, why is it so difficult to find the words?! What happened can't happen anymore, okay? I love Rob and I'm not a lesbian! Thanks so much for dinner, and for the company, but I don't want anything else between us..."

Now that she had found the courage to offload her emotional baggage, Lucy felt much better, as if freed from burden. Her heart was pounding and her cheeks felt warm as she looked at the smiling face of Shahrazad, waiting for her response.

"Of course Lucy, I understand perfectly well. It's a real shame and I think you're making a mistake, but if you're convinced, I'd never force you to do something against your will."

It surprised Lucy that Shahrazad would give up so easily. Perhaps she wasn't attracted to her after all? Shahrazad already had Mary who was petite and beautiful, so maybe she had misread the signs. For a moment Lucy felt a strange confliction between relief and disappointment.

"Well, thanks again for dinner, I'm going. I feel tired."

Lucy started to get up, but Shahrazad placed a hand firmly on her shoulder, pushing her back into her seat.

"Oh, but Lucy, darling, it's still so early, you can't leave already! Our evening is not over yet. I still have a surprise for you, and now that everything's clear between us, you have nothing to be scared of. Here, come, let's move to the lounge."

Without giving Lucy time to protest, Shahrazad took her small hand and guided her into the living room and onto a low, oriental-style sofa, so soft that Lucy almost felt swallowed by it.

"Sit here Lucy. There are some dates and dried figs next to you, which came from my homeland. Try them. They are delicious! Also have some of this honey and cinnamon liqueur, it's a delight!"

Lucy was stunned by Shahrazad's energy as she whirled around her, handing her things to eat and drink. She felt intoxicated by the smells and scents, exotic to her senses. She knew she should be leaving, but she had been raised to be polite and didn't want to offend Shahrazad's hospitality.

Shahrazad dimmed the lights in the room, creating a warm and comfortable atmosphere. She lit scented candles and incense sticks which gave off an intense and heady aroma. Finally, she changed the record on the turntable to a traditional Arabic melody with a distinct rhythm, before finally stopping in front of Lucy.

"Persian culture honours tradition, but favours males over females. Wealthy men often have several wives, who all have household chores and responsibilities, whilst he gets to live freely and demand affection whenever he likes. I always hated this chauvenism, but I was fortunate to be schooled in other Persian traditions like sensuality. There is an ancient book called "The Arabian Nights", and it tells the story of how a beautiful Arabian princess entertains the sultan with wonderful stories and sensual dances, until she finally convinces him to respect the nature of femininity".

Shahrazad gazed intently down at Lucy, and never before had their differences in background and appearance been so stark.

"It's been many years since I last danced, and I doubt I will perform it like I used to, but it would bring me great honour to share it with you".

Lucy was dumbfounded and didn't know how to answer. She was fascinated to see something so exotic and which so few Americans had experienced, but she had learnt to be wary of Shahrazad.

"I-I... well, I don't know... y-yes, maybe... but Shahrazad, what is it about? Maybe I should go home, it's late..."

"Oh no, no. You don't have to do anything. Just sit and enjoy the show."

Shahrazad grabbed a blue silk veil that had been draped over the back of a chair, and then went to the center of the room, facing Lucy. Her beautiful face had developed a calm and serene sensuality as she prepared herself to perform the dance she had been tutored in throughout her adolescence.

The moment that the background music changed tempo with the introduction of rattles, tambourines and flutes, Shahrazad began to dance. At first she moved slowly, twirling around, before increasing the intensity of her motion, with her arms outstretched. As she rotated to the rhythm of the music, her long, jet black hair and veil spun with her around the room.

Lucy sat motionless as she watched Shahrazad move before her, enchanted by her grace and elegance. Her eyes followed every small motion as if hypnotised, even as Shahrazad slowly untied the belt that closed her robe, letting it slide to the floor. Underneath Shahrazad wore a skimpy traditional two-piece costume, the upper section similar to a bikini, but adorned with bells and golden frills, from which her obscenely large breasts seemed to overflow, and an elaborate skirt which fluttered with with the shaking of her hips.

On her left ankle, Shahrazad wore a bracelet of minature cymbals, which tinkled as she stepped in harmony with the music coming from the turntable.

Lucy was uncertain how to react to the performance. She was an introvert by nature and such an extraverted display from a woman she barely knew made her feel slightly embarassed. She knew it would be better to leave, but there was no way she could do something so callous and disrespectful mid-dance, so she decided to relax and enjoy the performance. Shahrazad certainly had excellent rhythm and grace, and there seemed to be something vaguely suggestive about the sinuous movements. After a while Lucy found herself unable to take her eyes off the voluptuous body gyrating before her, and she began to feel a strange warmth within her lower abdomen.

As Shahrazad performed the ancient, mystical, elaborate dance of seduction, which was drilled into her as a means to one day satisfy a future husband, she never took her eyes off Lucy, maintaining a sensual smile on her plump, red lips. To Lucy it seemed as though nothing existed within the room, except her and Shahrazad's beautiful slithering body.

As the tempo of the music raised towards a cresendo, Shahrazad began to move more sexually, running her fingers in long paths across the expanse of caramel skin, caressing her curves. The dance had brought Shahrazad closer and closer to her audience, until she was no more than a metre from Lucy. Shahrazad then began a traditional belly dance, her naval directly in front of Lucy's innocent blue eyes. Her body was deliciously full but not fat and showed no trace of cellulite. Lucy noticed that she had a navel piercing as she stared at it, mesmerized.

Lucy tried not to stare at Shahrazad's breasts as they bounced in front of her. She tried to look away but her eyes didn't want to obey. They were so large and round, and before she knew it, they were directly in front of her eyes, filling her field of view. With a final glimmer of clarity, Lucy realized the sinful nature of what she was doing to Rob by being here. How was it possible that despite her best intentions she was in Shahrazad's house, watching her dance in front of her? She had to get away. Had to leave right now, without hesitation.

But Shahrazad's voice reached her, sticky as honey.

"What is it Lucy? Why are you looking away? Don't you like how I move? This is an ancient dance to my people. A dance of seduction and love, for when you want to conquer someone."

"Well, precisely." Lucy spluttered. "Shahrazad, listen, thank you very much, I'm really flattered that you shared this with me, and you're a very good dancer, but I really have to go."

"Just wait a moment longer. The dance is about to end, and the most important part is yet to come. Look at me, Lucy."

So saying, Shahrazad resumed dancing closer, her dark eyes gazing forcefully into Lucys, as if daring her to look away. Her right hand disappeared behind her back, unhooking the clasp of the garment that had valianty contained her heavy breasts, and in one fluid motion she dropped it to the floor, presenting them to Lucy in their full, magnificent glory.

Lucy blushed all over, and a sudden wave of heat invaded her, making her feel dizzy. Shahrazad's breasts were immensely large on her sinuous body, round and soft, as Lucy had imagined them to be. They looked heavy, but did not sag, and two-thirds of the way up their obscene bulk were large, jutting, cone-shaped nipples, hugely erect, and surrounded by wide, caramel areolas.

Lucy wanted to close her eyes, but found that she couldn't. She was enchanted and dazed. Shahrazad's breasts were luscious, and she couldn't help but feel moisture flooding between her legs.

Shahrazad resumed the dance, gathering her arms behind her neck, openly shaking her breasts to the rhythm of that hypnotic music. Imperceptibly, without Lucy noticing it, Shahrazad slowly approached her, until only a few centimeters remained between them.

Instinctively, Lucy drew back, withdrawing into the sofa with her eyes fixed on Shahrazad's long and thick nipples. The dance was finished, and Shahrazad slowly straddled the arms of the chair, positioning herself over Lucy's lap. Her lips curved into a triumphant smile.

"So Lucy, tell me, did you like the show? Do you like what you see now? I think so. Look as much as you like. I enjoy seeing your innocent eyes fixed on my boobs. There's nothing wrong with admiring the breasts of another woman, and mine are so big and beautiful, aren't they? You can touch them if you want. Come on, I know you're curious."

"N-no, really. I can't."

Shahrazad, without acknowledging the feeble protestation, took Lucy's left hand and placed it on her breast. Lucy's hand remained clenched into a tight fist, but as the warmth and softness spread across her rigid fingers, she very slowly opened her hand and starting to gently explore the smooth skin beneath. Shahrazad guided Lucy's hand all over her breast, forcing her to squeeze the tissue in sweeping circular motions, and feel the thrusting iron-hard nipple pressing against her palm.

"So, how does it feel, honey? You see, there is nothing to be afraid of. I knew you loved my boobs. All women do. It's just taken you a little longer to admit it to yourself. You can play with it as long as you want. It's all yours my love, I don't mind at all."

Shahrazad removed the guiding pressure from the back of Lucy's small hand and was delighted to see that the sensual exploration continued unabated. The delicate, slender fingers were now sinking deeply into the soft fullness of her breast as Lucy groped with less restraint, the sparkling engagement ring almost obscured by the caramel skin.

Shahrazad wanted more.

"Would you like to lick my breasts, dear Lucy? It would be so good to feel your sweet mouth around my nipples... please, you'll like it, I'm sure. Aren't you curious about how they will taste and feel between your lips?"

Shahrazad brought her bosom forward and rested her hands on the back of the sofa, either side of Lucy's head. Her huge breasts swung right in front of Lucy's face, a few centimeters from her mouth.

Lucy's subconscious mind questioned how she had ended up sat on the sofa, with Shahrazad half-naked on top of her, with her pendulous breasts before her eyes. But she was weak from resisting this siren, and realised that she was in Shahrazad's clutches now. The caramel nipples were so different to her own. So erect and powerful, so dark and demanding.

As if in a trance, Lucy slowly parted her lips, and her tongue hesitantly slid forward, flickering lightly over the tip of Shahrazad's turgid nipple, before retreating. As curiousity overcame her anxiety, she extended her delicate pink tongue again, this time licking across the nipple with more confidence.

"Come on Lucy, what are you waiting for? Come on. Suck it, bite it! I beg you! Ahhhhhhhhhh, yesssssss, just like that. Good girl."

With Shahrazad's encouragment, Lucy began licking, nibbling and sucking the nipple deep inside her mouth, knowing what to do as if by instinct. These nipples were so much larger than her own tiny pink buds. They deserved to be devoured, and worshipped, and they tasted so good upon her tongue.