Arabian Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising her eyebrows quizzically as she walked towards the exit, Shahrazad added: "What did you think I was doing on my knees?"

/-/-/

LUCY

Rob and Lucy cleared the broken mess and washed the dishes in awkward silence. There was a tension between them but neither knew precisely why. When they eventually retired to bed, Lucy rolled away from him, feigning tiredness, before he had the opportunity to preposition her. She was confused by her actions and how her resolution not to cheat had so quickly been broken by Shahrazad. She tossed and turned for hours, before eventually, her frazzled mind gave way to sleep and inevitable dreams of Shahrazad.

In her dreams all her resistance and reluctance was gone. She delivered herself into her arms of the beautiful, mature, Persian Goddess with willingness and desire, gladly abandoning the straightlaced life she had known. The feeling of acceptance was wonderful, allowing her to fully enjoy the delicious taboo pleasure that only another woman could give her. There was no guilt, and no thought of Rob, only of letting herself be taken. Subconsciously she realised that she had never been able to make her body squirt love juice before, and Shahrazad had made her do it so easily.

In the morning, after breakfast, Rob called Lucy from the entrance hall of the house.

"Lucy, honey, can you come here please? I think I've found Shahrazad's handbag. I suppose I'll have to take it back to her."

Lucy recognised Shahrazad's handbag and had a suspicion that it hadnt been left by accident. She took a deep breath, and looked up at Rob. He had never seen that look in her eyes before. It was a cold, distant and resigned look.

"No. Leave it. I'll take it back to her instead."

She had chosen lust over love. She wasn't like Mary, who was obviously head over heels in love with Shahrazad, despite her marriage. She didn't dream of holding hands, or of watching the sunset together. What Lucy wanted was sex, and to shed the shackles of her small town upbringing. She didn't know what Shahrazad had turned her into, but she had awakened a dormant sexual desire and didn't want to be Little Miss Perfect any longer. She didn't want to be another suburban housewife driving an SUV and preparing dinner for her husband. She wanted Shahrazad to kiss her, to lick her, to suck her, to make her squirt again and again. She wanted Shahrazad to completely consume her, damn the consequences.

/-/-/

SHAHRAZAD

When Shahrazad heard the doorbell, she had no doubts as to who it was. She had left her hangbag on purpose, hoping that Lucy would rush to bring it back to her. She was ready, having taken a long bath, shaved every inch of her body, except for her plump, hairy vagina, oiled her long hair and applied her trademark makeup. She dressed in a silk dressing gown, completely naked beneath.

Lucy stood in her doorway, trembling in nervous anticipation, holding the handbag in one hand.

"Hello Lucy, my little girl. Thank you for returning my bag. Come in, I've been waiting for you."

As the door closed behind her, Lucy stood still, not sure how to ask for what her body craved.

With a knowing smile, Shahrazad gave her all the encouragement she needed.

"Take whatever you want Lucy. Every part of me is open to you. You belong to me now."

Lucy lunged towards Shahrazad, her hesitation a thing of the past. Her small hands groped Shahrazad's massive breasts through the silk gown, making the nipples rise quickly into two large peaks in the fabric. Her fingers moved to the huge nipples, pinching and caressing them, breathing heavily as she felt them grow even more. Shahrazard stood still and remained silent, allowing Lucy's lust to guide her through this transition to lesbianism.

Lucy soon reached for the opening to the dressing gown and pulled it apart, immediately leaning forwards to suckle both big, dark nipples.

This is the moment that Shahrazad adored most. When her prey finally surrendered all resistance and betrayed their partner, giving themselves completely to her. This girl was different from most though. Her fiance Rob had been rude and had irked her at every step. Shahrazad wasn't going to be satisfied until she had completely stolen Lucy from him.

Shahrazad gently pulled Lucy's mouth away from her breast, and took her hand.

"Come with me honey. Let's go to my bedroom. I want you to be comfortable when when I finally make love to you"

Shahrazad led her to an imposing four-poster bed, adorned with heavy velvets and oriental curtains. She pushed Lucy back onto the mattress and moved in front of her, slowly shedding the silk gown. Lucy already knew the body in front of her, but she had never seen it completely naked, and her eyes were drawn to Shahrazad's sex. She had a beautiful vagina, with a thick vulva and no visible labia, just a perfect vertical slit, adorned with a thick but expertly shaped triangle of jet black fur.

Lucy gaped at it in stunned silence, halfway between terror and desire. Shahrazad took advantage of the momentary pause to take control.

"Oh baby, I need to eat you out again. Take off your panties and spread your legs for me."

By the time Lucy had removed her skirt and kicked off her sodden underwear, Shahrazad was already pushing her thighs wide apart and hungrily devouring the blonde haired vagina, so different to her own, as if it was a ripe peach. Lucy lay back and closed her eyes, letting the pleasure consume her. Everything else disappeared and only Shahrazad's mouth, kissing and sucking on her pussy with that long hot tongue, remained.

Shahrazad explored her intimately, pushing her tongue so deep that Lucy felt it reach similar depths to Rob's penis. As it stabbed at her insides, she felt great spasms of pleasure pass all through her body, and she realised that she would rather die than be denied this feeling. As Shahrazad pushed the slender legs up onto Lucy's chest and started to penetrate the tight ring of Lucy's anus, first with the tip of her tongue, then inch after inch of the powerful muscle, Lucy came once, twice, thrice, in quick succession, writhing and screaming louder each time.

When Lucy's body finally stopped shuddering, she was covered from head to toe in a sheen of sweat. The bedsheets were soaked with the juices that had burst from her vagina, and she looked at Shahrazad's with an expression of blissful devotion.

"Oh Darling, I'm so happy that you finally understand how much better sex is with another woman. It broke my heart to see you with that man. There is more for you to learn though... You need to take your first taste of a woman, only then will you truly understand. Aren't you curious, sweetheart?"

Shahrazad slowly climbed onto the bed, pushing Lucy flat onto her back. She straddled Lucy's legs and crawled up her body, bringing her naked sex closer and closer to Lucy's face. Lucy could smell the strong scent of Shahrazad's pussy as it neared. It was like nothing she had ever smelled before, both heady and intoxicating.

"Are you ready to find out how I taste my love?"

Lucy's eyes widened as she saw the copious amount of fluid saturating the thick triangle of black pubic hair on the approaching vagina. Shahrazad's knees slid either side of her head and the overwhelming smell of her sex, strong and pungent, overwhelmed her senses. It was so different to the scent of a man and she already knew she loved it so much more. She inhaled deeply.

With two fingers, Shahrazad penetrated herself, before teasingly extracting them and showing Lucy the viscous wetness covering them. She held them to Lucy's closed lips.

"Open your mouth, lover. Taste my most intimate flavor."

Lucy hesitated for just a moment before parting her delicate lips, allowing Shahrazad to push her fingers inside and over her pink tongue. She tasted spicy and strong. The flavor was impossible to describe, but Lucy liked it immensely and she knew that she preferred it to the saltiness of a man's semen. She sucked and licked the fingers eagerly, desperate to show Shahrazad how much she was enjoying it.

Shahrazad returned her fingers to her vagina and instructed Lucy to watch as she parted her plump vulva revealing the engorged labia inside. Her fingers deftly opened herself wide and drew upwards, sliding back the clitoral hood, causing Lucy to gasp involuntarily. Shahrazad's clitoris was erect and very large, standing proud from its hood, pink and pulsating. It must have been half an inch in length and Lucy couldn't help but gawp, open mouthed.

"Look how eager my clitoris is for you. She's desired you since the day we met. It's time for you to suck her and give yourself to me."

Shahrazad leant forward, placing her hands against the extravagant headboard, and in doing so, lowered her wide spread vagina over Lucy's mouth, stopping centimeters away. Lucy did not know how to pleasure another woman orally, but something instinctive and primal within her yearned to taste the tantalizing juices and tender delicate folds hovering so close.

Shahrazad's dripping nectar flooded her face, dribbling over her lips and into her mouth. The amount of juice she produced was unfathomable. The warm thighs against her ears, the coarse pubic hair against her nose, and the delicious flavor, was too much to resist. Lucy reached around and grasped Shahrazad's full buttocks and pulled downwards, submerging her mouth and tongue within the wanton vagina.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, just like that... oh yeeeeees... oh damn, so fucking goooood! My little nasty cutie... Your tongue is so good inside me! You're mine now sweetie, you know that, don't you? You're my little slut now... You love it, yes?"

Lucy had never experienced dirty talk with Rob, and until yesterday would have been outraged to be insulted so brazenly. Now however it excited her and spurred her on. She was Shahrazad's slut, cheating on her fiancé, sucking the juices from a pussy, and she loved every part of it. It was so wrong, but so damn exciting...

Shahrazad approached her orgasm faster than normal. This had been a protracted and complex seduction, requiring more cunning and patience than usual. Watching her elusive prey beneath her now, feasting on her engorged clitoris and thick labia, raised her to a pinnacle of pleasure she had rarely scaled. Even Mary and the first time she had succumbed and screamed Shahrazad's name in shocked pleasure, was no match for the conquest of Lucy. This time she had taken the postergirl for entitled, white America, and corrupted that purity, leaving her laying on her back, sucking Shahrazad's Persian pussy like a born lesbian.

"Oh Lucy, you hungry girl... You love my taste so much, don't you? You're so close to making mommy cum now. Suck harder... that's it... oh god, right there... that's it... on my big clit...

Oh My God....

Oh My God....

Oh My God....

I'm cumming in your mouth... drink me... drink my cummmmmm!"

Lucy couldn't keep up swallowing the fluids that poured from Shahrazad's contracting pussy into her mouth. The juices, sharp and tangy, overflowed her lips and ran down the sides of her face, smearing her makeup and soaking the expensive Egyptian cotton bedsheets beneath.

/-/-/

ROB

It had been over an hour since Lucy had left to return Shahrazad's handbag. Most likely they had resumed their conversation from last night, before the wine glass was broken, and lost track of time. It was probably nothing requiring his concern, but he couldn't shake the mockingly suggestive tone of Shahrazad's parting question as she stalked past him yesterday, and the coldness of Lucy's expression this morning.

He concluded that something was upsetting Lucy, and that he had made a mistake inviting Shahrazad around last night. His intentions were pure, but somehow he had made Lucy angrier and more distant from him than he could ever recall. Perhaps it would be good when this vacation finished and they could head back to normality, away from this troublesome woman next door.

With little else left to occupy his time until Lucy returned, Rob decided to change into his running clothes and take a quick jog around the local area. Exercise was cathartic to him and helped manage his anxieties. He was in the master bedroom, clothing shed and neatly folded, about to step into his sports shorts when a loud and rhythmic banging sounded aggressively on the thin wall behind the headboard.

Mary was back, Rob thought with annoyance. But where had his girlfriend gone, then? Maybe she left Shahrazad and went for a walk, to leave them alone. But why alone, without telling him? A little worried, Rob decided to go and look for her, instead of running. In addition, he hoped that going out would help him to dissolve that knot of anxiety and inexplicable restlessness that was gripping his stomach.

/-/-/

SHAHRAZAD

When Shahrazad's orgasm had finally abated and her hips ceased thrusting and jerking, she gracefully dismounted Lucy's face and grinned mischievously, surveying the soaked skin, matted blonde hair, and the look of shocked incredulity in the blue eyes staring up at her.

"Thank you Lucy, my love. You were perfect, just as I suspected you would be. I haven't had an orgasm that good in many years..."

Shahrazad walked to the ornate antique dresser, reached deep inside and retrieved something. As she stepped one leg then the other into the item, pulling it to her waist, Lucy assumed she was putting fresh underwear on and that this was a subtle hint that it was time to leave. Feeling slightly dejected, sitting up, she detached her hair from the sticky mess on the bedsheets and swung her legs from the mattress.

"Where do think you're going Lucy? We are far from finished yet!"

Despite having lived a fairly sheltered life, Lucy had seen her fair share of naked men in the flesh and via the internet, still nothing could have prepared her for the appendage she saw protruding from the crotch of Shahrazad as she turned from the dresser to face her. The strap-on penis harnessed to her powerful thighs was purple in color and gargantuan in both length and girth.

"No... surely you don't mean... you can't expect me to... to take that?"

Shahrazad smiled. She loved the reaction her favorite toy caused when her lovers first saw it. They were terrified and enraptured at the same time, but this was a necessary final step in ensuring her straight victims never felt sexually satisfied by their partners again. Her strap-on penis was ten inches in length, as wide as her forearm, never went soft, and never orgasmed too quickly. It was her ultimate weapon and guaranteed that her lovers always came running when she called.

"Yes Lucy, I do mean to fuck you to with this. I'm going to fuck you better than any man ever has, and I promise you will cum so hard that you'll never want to leave my bed..."

Lucy shivered. The obscene penis dangling below Shahrazad's tummy was twice the size of Robs.

"There's no way that will fit. It's much too big..."

Shahrazad grinned wolfishly at her, knowing it was time to lay her cards on the table.

"Mary said those exact same words, but we both know you heard her screaming in pleasure as she took it and begged for more."

Lucy thought back to that night which now seemed a lifetime ago. Shahrazad had planned everything, knowing that she would be listening as she made Mary scream all night. Lucy felt deceived and terrified, but she couldn't deny the fresh surge of wetness flooding her vagina. She wanted to feel what Mary had experienced so bad... Laying back on the soaked sheets, she nodded submissively to Shahrazad and spread her legs wide open.

As the strap-on teased over the blonde haired vagina, slowly toying with the exposed pink clitoris, it felt heavy and even more massive than it looked. Shahrazad was well versed in its application and knew exactly how to relax her lover and calmly enter her, a fraction at a time, waiting with infinite patience for the muscles to relax and adjust to the bulky intruder. Only when the girl was totally ready would Shahrazad begin the fucking motion, very slowly at first and gradually increasing the pace.

Lucy had been blessed with an incredibly tight vagina and took a long time to accept the stretching girth, but with Shahrazad's expert ministrations it wasn't much longer before her insides were being probed deeper than Rob had ever reached.

"Oh Goddddd..... it's so deep! It's hitting my guts!" Lucy called in shock.

Shahrazad gradually increasing the pace. Lucy's breathing began to get heavy, with more and more vigorous panting, and she was soon moaning. Shahrazad plunged another few inches inside, now fucking Lucy with eight thick inches in deep, powerful strokes, causing the headboard to bang against the wall behind it, and churning her vaginal juices into thick white cream.

"Oh yes, Shahrazad, more, more, pleeeeeese! Fuck me, fuck meeeee! Deeeeper, I want it all! Yeeeeees, yeeeeeesss! Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

"Oh yes baby, don't worry, I'll fuck you till you beg me to stop. Tell me you love my huge cock more than his. Scream it! Who fucks you better?"

Fuelled by reckless lust and desire, Shahrazad grasped the slender legs, throwing them over her bare shoulders, and in one powerful thrust, buried all ten inches fully inside Lucy, changing her forever.

Lucy screamed louder than she ever had in her life. The feeling of fullness and of having every nerve in her body stimulated at the same time was indescribable.

"Oh god... it feels so good, so damn goooood! I love it... You're huge... so much bigger... so much better than Rob... I've never... never been fucked like this... I neeeeeed it!!!!!!"

Shahrazad needed to hear more. She was insatiable as she plowed in and out of Lucy's soaked vagina, driving them both closer and closer to that inescapable orgasm.

"Tell me who owns you Lucy. Scream that you're mine now... Scream it and I'll make you cum like never before!"

"Yes, yeeeeees, I'm yours, your forever! I'm gonna be your little slut! Just don't stop fucking meeeeee! Fuck, fuck meee! Oh yeeees, oh my god, yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

/-/-/

MARY

Mary parked her car in front of Shahrazad's house. Matt had gone to work and she was in desperate need of good sex. Ever since she had given herself to Shahrazad, Matt's paltry attempts to satisfy her did nothing but frustrate her. He was no longer attractive physically in her eyes, lacking glorious curves, magnificent breasts and thrusting nipples. Last night her need for satisfaction had become so acute that she had allowed Matt to enter her for the first time in months. To her dismay, she could barely feel his penis inside her, which made the longing for Shahrazad's big strap-on grow exponentially.

The moment that Matt had left the house she had called Shahrazad's phone, and when her umpteenth effort had also gone straight to voicemail she made the bold decision to jump in the car and drive to her lover.

Mary found the front door unlocked and entered, calling Shahrazad's name. Receiving no answer, she ventured further into the house, navigating towards the staircase. As she climbed the steps she heard sounds coming from the direction of Shahrazad's bedroom, and listening closely, identified them as a combination of squeaking, banging and loud wailing screams.

Mary felt her face flush and a cold chill race up her spine. She bounded up the remaining stairs, turned the corner towards the bedroom and threw open the door. On the bed, she saw Shahrazad knelt behind the petite blonde neighbor she had met at dinner the other week. The pretty young girl was positioned on all fours, head buried in the sheets, as Shahrazad pistoned in and out of her with that giant strap-on, her perfectly manicured thumb embedded inside the girl's anus.

Mary stood still as a statue, feeling sick from jealousy, but unable to look away from the Sapphic display. Every time Shahrazad withdrew the giant appendage, the inside lining of the grotesquely stretched blonde vagina was pulled outwards, before being rammed back inside by each powerful thrust, which made the girl scream out in pleasure.