Arabian Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually anger conquered shock and Mary found her voice.

"How could you? Y-you... you... you betrayed me! I ruined my marriage for you, and now I find you in bed with this... this little bitch! How could you? I love you and you've cheated on me!"

Mary was hyperventilating and the room was spinning. She felt on the verge of tears.

Shahrazad turned to look at Mary, continuing her aggressive assault on Lucy's tender sex without changing rhythm. She didn't appear upset by the unexpected intrusion, and was perfectly calm and collected, smiling affectionately.

"Mary, honey, there's no need to make a scene. What did you think it was, love? That we would have get married and that we would have remained faithful to each other forever, in joy and pain? Oh, come on... You know that what we have is about sex, not love. Can't that be enough, for you? What do you need more? You're free to go back to your boring marriage and pathetic husband if you want... or, you could take this opportunity and join us. I have so many things to teach you two still, so many ways to make you scream of pleasure you can't even imagine... you don't need to worry about, nor you need to be jealous... I can satisfy you all... so what you say, Mary, dear, won't you like to join us? I'm sure Lucy would be eager to get to know you better..."

Mary looked at her dumbfounded, feeling hurt as though stabbed through the heart. The love she had unintentionally developed for Shahrazad was unrequited. Her eyes moved slowly over the mating pair, watching the rhythmic bounce of Shahrazad's massive breasts as she stretched her latest lovers vagina. There were large stains of wetness all over the bedsheets which must have come from the attractive young girl who was now biting her lip, eyes screwed closed, completely consumed by pleasure.

Mary's final conflict of morality exuded sympathy and commiseration towards the girl's young fiancé, before she made her decision, dropped her purse to the floor and started to undress.

/-/-/

ROB

Rob was restless, he hadn't find Lucy anywhere around, and more than two hours had already passed since Lucy had gone to return the purse to Shahrazad. Where the hell was she gone?

Finally he decided to go and knock on Shahrazad's door, hoping she had some clues about where Lucy could possibly be. Seeing an unknown car parked in her driveway, he supposed it belonged to Mary. It would have explained the rhythmic banging he heard against the thin wall of their bedroom, as he had thought.

He rang Shahrazad's doorbell and waited at the threshold with growing anxiety for five minutes, before losing patience and finally pushing the door, finding it unlocked.

"May I? Shahrazad? L-Lucy? Are you here, dear?"

Then he heard the sounds of muted moans and giggles coming from upstairs, probably Mary was still there. However, a sudden doubt, an unspeakable suspicion struck him. Was it possible? No, he couldn't even think about it... He started to ascend the stairs, each step filling him with growing unconscious dread. As he reached the closed bedroom door, he screwed his courage to the sticking place, but incapable to stop he pushed it open.

The sight that greeted Rob shocked him to his core. After a first moment of incredulous denial of the evidence, he suddenly realized everything. What a fool he had been! But it was too late, because he understood with crystal certainty that Lucy was forever lost to him.

Shahrazad was leant back against the headboard of an ornate four poster bed, propped up on an array of feather pillows, head leant back in ecstasy and totally naked. Her massive breasts were within her hands, fingers squeezing and pulling at two hugely erect, dark nipples. Her legs were spread unnaturally wide, and between them lay two petite blonde girls, both heads buried between the trembling caramel thighs.

Like in a bad dream, his mind still registered the words coming from Shahrazad's sultry mouth: "Yes my young lovers, both of you lick me at the same time... I love having both your tongues inside my pussy... Keep eating me until I scream and fill your pretty young mouths with my cum. You're both mine. Forever!"