All Comments on 'Arabian Nights Ch. 02'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot stuff. Thanks for sharing this tale. This is probable the most erotic story I have read on this site.

Definitely 6/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We want the whole series, super awesome. Feel going

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

As I said before these stories are very cleverly woven together. I like Sultan am keen to learn how the tale continues, so without further ado let us repair to the divans to hear more of sheherazade, dinarzade and Sultan.

Incidentally the music of this story by Rhimsky - Korsikov is also very beautiful and one of my favourite pieces.

desire30desire30about 1 year ago

i am hooked!!! I don't normally read extra long stories but the way you have structured it is amazing. The twists and turns including the incest is wonderful. It make me wonder at times why the extreme taboo of incest. It fits the story perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really wonderful story. Beyond just being sexy, I think that you're really doing justice to the inherit sexual tension in the original framing of Arabian Nights. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES