All Comments on 'Arabian Nights Ch. 04'

by ruetheben

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
apple_jaxxxapple_jaxxxover 4 years ago

I'm so addicted to this story. It's wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am at a loss for words

It's so good. I literally teared up. Everything feels so natural and domestic, but also intense and passionate. It's one of the best examples you can have of romance, but it also happens to be fucking hot. I can't believe how much I care about those characters. Also that ending send me to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loving this story. Keep writing!

1moeannie1moeannieover 4 years ago
So beautiful

This is an exceptionally erotic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

Please don't let this be it. Please more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Good!

Really loving this story! It's one of my favorites that I've read on here. Sincerely hoping you choose to continue on. Can't wait to find out what happens!

HughGBabcockHughGBabcockabout 3 years ago

I read chapters 4 & 5 in an effort to analyze them to enhance the sex scenes that I write. In so doing, I so appreciate how you have multiple elements of sex the paragraphs of your sex scenes. Hot. Hot! HOT!!! sex scenes, I mean. You're a great author! Write on, my friend. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so fucking hot,,had bloody precum leaking out of my cock....

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

I love these guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The love between them is so obvious and deep. I hope they stop resisting and give themselves over completely to what they both feel and want. They can be each others’ best friend, boyfriend and soulmate!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous