All Comments on 'Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Amazing

Best story of this genre that I've seen in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damm

I normally don’t read stories that are this long but this had me hooked from the beginning....can’t wait for you to produce more chapters. Not only did it have a great sexual element to it but incorporating the magic and the jotun in it made it an ever better story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it

This is one of the most interesting storys I have read! Great and original plot, great sex and great writing.

Please do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost for words.

A lot of time I looks for short and sexy story to jerk off to, but this had me hooked from the beginning. I’ve recently been reading a lot of trans/crossing stuff so I thought a story of someone shape shifting should be fun. This is a legit story, that’s fun, funny, sexy, and action packed. I absolutely loved it and can’t keep to read the rest of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story, very imaginative. Just an FYI: stalagmites are formed on the floor of a cave; stalactites form on the ceiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Please write more in this series, it's the best I've ever read!

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

What a fantastically fun read! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for your effort and please keep the creative mind of yours going!

Toni1117Toni1117about 5 years ago
Utterly amazing

Best story I have read in a while. Hit a lot of my fetishes. Only wish Kate would beg to be impregnated when she's dominated a cock slave for her mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Those 2 girls sound like my fantasy come true

Those two girls sound like my fantasy come true.

Aside from some grammatical errors this is a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“To be truly happy, all that a woman needs is a big penis.”

With all due respect, bullshit.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 3 years ago

It started a little slowly but the story soon caught up with the sex scenes.

Not something that I normally read but I found it amusing and interesting. Was waiting for the neighbour to get dragged into a three-way just to shut him up.

Good effort and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES