Arcana Pt. 02: A Succubi's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put her down. We must set everything proper of my plan is to succeed." The cloaked figure said. Dom walked around him, inspecting him closely. There was a shadow over his face, a magical shroud that prevented his face from being seen.

"Yes, master." The succubus said coldly, setting the corpse on the ground in the kitchen.

She and the cloaked man walked into the bedroom. Yun mumbled something and stirred. The man raised his hand and said a few words. A black rune shone darkly above his hand and Yun went limp again. He put his hand on her head and spoke another word, "Her memory has been erased. Give me your hand."

The succubus nodded and held out her hand. The cloaked man lifted Yun's hand and began to chant. A dark glow emanated from his hands and spread to both hands he was holding. The dark magic spread into a thin wire connecting the two and he let go of them, "She is bound to you now. I leave the rest up to you. I expect you to do as I instructed. I will be going to the Underground to ready the final ritual. Forty-eight hours, Nalschiel. No more."

"Yes, master." The succubus nodded and the cloaked man waved his hand in the air. Dark magic swirled out from a rune above his palm and it surged into the air. There was a soft rumbling as the magic spread into the night. Then darkness engulfed him and he disappeared. The succubus groaned and shook her head, "Stupid dickless wonder. Why did I have to be summoned by him? By all the hells, I hope I can at least get one good fuck before I have to go back to him."

She picked up Yun and carried her into the living room. With a wave of her hand, she disintegrated her clothing and then put her hands on her chest. She hummed quietly as she worked. Where her hands went, crimson light flowed into Yun and her flesh crafted into the shape that the succubus was making. Her breasts inflated, her hips widened and her thighs thickened. She smiled lecherously and reached around her hips, fondling her ass with a smile. The succubus's dick hardened as she fondled her sleeping body. She looked around as if expecting to see her cloaked master looming nearby. Then her eyes went back to Yun, "I'll follow his instructions in a few minutes. Might as well get my nuts off first."

Her clawed hand stroked at her horsecock and she spread Yun's unconscious thighs. Her tongue flicked around her lips and precum spurted from her cock. She pushed it slowly into Yun's pussy and wetness flooded forth. A moan escaped her lips and she pushed herself right to her sheath, "Oh that's the stuff. Even if I can't get a good dick in me, at least I get to have fun with this. Fuck yea~"

She moaned as she humped against the limp Yun. Her huge balls slapped about and she grabbed Yun's newly grown tits. Her breathing grew quicker and she groaned with relief. Cum exploded around her dick and poured out of Yun. She kept humping until she had started to inflate the girl and had made a seriously huge mess out of the couch and floor. A sigh escaped her, "That's a load better. What I wouldn't give for a good dicking though."

As she pulled free and cum flooded over her lap, she looked down at Yun. An evil smile split her lips and she raised her hands. She played them through the cum coating her nethers and crimson light flowed out of her. The cum seemed to soak into her skin and her pussy flowed like puddy. It closed and stretched upward. A huge cock blossomed forward and a small sack inflated beneath it. The succubus chuckled and groped the balls, "Grow. Come on. Bigger. Bigger. Bigger than that. Bigger~!" As she seemed to chant it, Yun's testicles just kept growing and growing and growing until they were inhumanly massive. The succubus chuckled and waved her hands about. All the cum was washed away in a single spell, leaving Yun lying clean on the couch with her new body.

The succubus then gathered up the corpse and headed into the kitchen. She raised one clawed finger and traced it over the ground, leaving lines of dried blood. She drew what had been there in the present, along with the Chinese etching proclaiming death to the Monkey King. The succubus seemed to be satisfied with her work and she set the body down over it before going to wait for Yun's awakening.

Dom snapped back to the present, her body a little heated, and she huffed, "Wow. That is certainly an implication. God would that make a ridiculous porno too."

She picked herself up off the ground and her legs wobbled a bit. Bad as the situation was, she couldn't help but be horny and jealous of that succubus. What a fantastic body she sauntered around with. It took her a moment and a glass of cold water to cool her head. Once she did, she looked at the clock. Maybe an hour passed while she had gazed through the past and she raised her hand. A shift in light and a portal slowly appeared before her. She stepped through it and back into Hail's office.

"So what did you find out?" Hail didn't appear to have moved in the hour.

"Whew. What a clusterfuck. Well, first, your suspect is utterly innocent. That demon is the minion of a dark wizard who did all of it. He is the suspect and he is the one doing the ritual. Though what he wanted with that girl, I don't know. Might want to find where she is quickly though because that succubus demon is not under her control." Dom said with a huff.

"I'm sorry? Start from the beginning." Hail turned to her.

Dom explained everything she had seen. She told her everything that had happened since the cloaked man first walked through the door and up to when they arrested her. Hail groaned and rubbed her forehead, "Yea, I haven't a clue where they went. Well that's a bit of a fuck up. I better get someone out looking for her. There's no telling what that demon is going to do."

With a nod, Dom said, "One thing we can be sure of. This madman has figured out some way to summon a seriously big time demon or he has gathered enough of a Cabal to work together on it. Whatever the case, he needs to be the one we stomp."

"Agreed." Hail nodded.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - THE MONKEY KING

"Grand is Sun Wukong, the Monkey King, in all his splendor. Born of the Earth and the Heavens, from a rock ancient as time immemorial. Heavy is his staff they say, yet he swings it about like naught but hay. Gold mail he wears 'pon his chest and his feet are like air, striding over the clouds. Tricky and deft, quick of wit and easy to anger, the Monkey King declares himself equal to the heavens.

Angry with his pride, the Jade Emperor sends the celestial armies to arrest him. He defeats them all through his wily talent. None can bring him down so the Emperor must relent. He declares the Monkey King the guardian of the heavenly peach garden. These golden fruit blossom but once every three thousand years and their time has come. While standing guard, the Monkey King grows hungry and he devours them. When the fairies of the Jade Emperor come to collect the fruit for the feast, they find what he has done and mock him. Enraged, the Monkeys King lashes out. He causes mayhem and trouble. The Jade Emperor tries to stop him again, sending all he has. The Monkey King fights with all he has and he defeats the army of a hundred thousand led by the Four Heavenly Kings.

Dismayed, the Jade Emperor beseeches the Great Buddha. He is desperate to bring the Monkey King to heel. The Buddha acknowledges and he traps the Monkey King within a mountain. Spells are laid upon it to keep him within. For five hundred years, he is trapped until the monk Xuanzang comes and frees him. Xuanzang binds his forehead with a band of gold to control him when he would cause trouble and he becomes one of Xuanzang's four disciples."

Yun sighed and changed lanes in her little two door Honda. They were driving east on the highway, heading for Redmond. Yun's father was well educated in ancient Chinese mythos. She didn't know what he could tell her but maybe he could have an insight she didn't see. She looked over at Nal in her passenger seat, "That's about all I know of the Monkey King. Dad told me that story hundreds of times growing up. He loved it."

"Does it end there?" Nal raised a silvery eyebrow.

"God no. That's the prologue. There's a lot more to the real story. The tale of Xaunzang's travel to the west is enormous and I don't even remember half of it. But that's where the Monkey King comes from. It's pretty huge in China. They've made all kinds of new renditions of the story." Yun laughed.

They pulled off the freeway and headed towards the quiet little neighborhood her dad lived in. He had a tiny blue house sitting on a quiet corner at the top of a hill. Flowers bloomed in gardens around the house and the grass was immaculate. At the end of the driveway beside the house was a large workshop where her father worked on cars. In the driveway sat an old 50s Ford Truck that Yun had always teased her dad about, if anyone ever called him Mister Miyagi because of it. She pulled in behind it.

"Alright. So I hadn't really thought this far ahead. You can't stay out here but I don't want to terrify my father. So can you turn invisible or something?" Yun asked her as she turned the car off. The little four cylinder engine clicked quietly.

Nal rolled her eyes, "Easy as breathing." And then she faded from view.

The strange part was that Yun knew exactly where she was still. She could somehow feel her existence there, like a warmth that was tied to somewhere in her belly. She shook her head and got out. The door opened and closed on the other side too. Hooves clacked almost soundlessly on the driveway as they walked up to the door.

Yun looked up at the deep purple sky. It was well passed dinner and she hoped her father wouldn't be asleep just yet. Her knuckles wrapped on the door and there was a groan inside. There were some mumbled curses in Chinese and a short man with no hair and a weathered face appeared. He looked up and a smile brightened his face, "Yun! What a wonderful surprise. Come in, come in!"

He stepped back and Yun walked in. She looked back outside at her car, leaving the door open for a long moment before closing it. She could feel Nal slip past and slink into the living room. Yun followed her father and watched him sink down into a fluffy armchair.

Lu Kei Sun was a man weathered with age. His hands were calloused and showed the decades of work within them. His head was completely bald and his eyes were a bright hazel. He smiled as Yun sat down on the couch and he spoke in a deep voice, accented with his Chinese heritage, "So sweetheart, what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you?"

"One hell of a shitty day, dad. I'm in some real trouble." Yun sighed, rubbing her face with one hand.

Lu sat forward, "What can I do sweetie? Anything. I'm not rolling in money, but I've got savings and its all yours if you need it."

Yun shook her head, "Nothing like that. I've... I've been framed for murder."

There was silence in the room. Yun felt her heart fluttering as her father looked her over. His face hardened and he frowned, "What happened?"

"I woke up this morning and... And there she was... A little girl on my kitchen floor. I didn't know what to do... The police busted in and took me. The Lieutenant believes that I'm innocent but she couldn't prove it. I escaped and came here because I found something at my house." Yun said with a hoarse twinge creeping up her throat.

"What was it?" Lu asked.

"Written in Chinese under the body. Kill the Monkey King." Yun said. There was a long silence in the room before she raised her head and looked at Lu. His eyes were distant and she croaked, "I didn't know where else to go Daddy. You always told me so many stories about the Monkey King growing up. I thought... Maybe you could... I dunno... Help?"

Lu let out a long breath and shook his head. He mumbled another Chinese curse and then raised his hand, "You look exhausted. Go in the bedroom and get some sleep. Let me think. I'll be here when you wake up."

Yun nodded weakly and walked out. Nal watched her go. Yun couldn't feel the bond between then yet, but Nal was well versed in such magic. She could sense all of Yun's emotions and she could feel her innermost turmoil. She came here based on the facts that they found but it reached deeper than that. Down to the most primal feeling that her father would protect her, with her father, it was safe. She could feel the peace that edged away Yun's fear and desperation when she crawled into her father's bed. Sleep stole over her in moments.

Behind Nal, Lu shifted and propped his elbows on his knees. He leaned forward and put his chin on his knuckles, gold light spilling from his eyes like flame. "So, Demon, what is your part in this? Who are you to my treasured daughter? Should I kill you now?" He said, staring right at Nal.

*******

When Yun awoke, she stretched in the slow morning sunrise. She hoped everything was a dream, but that was childish at best. She knew it all really happened, knew that she was lying in her father's bed and that she was a wanted woman.

She rolled over and yelped in surprise to see Nal lounging in bed next to her. She smiled a naughty smile, "Vant some help with that?" Her hand gestured to the enormously erection currently tenting the bed over Yun.

"Fuck no. Not from you. What're you doing? My father might see you!" Yun hissed quietly.

"He already has. If you vant answers, go talk to him." Nal said, an edge of annoyance in her voice. She sat up and walked out of the room. Yun stared after her in confusion and shock. What exactly happened while she was asleep?

She hurried up and almost fell over before she pulled her sweatpants back on. She looked down at herself and blushed deeply. Her father hadn't said a single thing, but there was no way he didn't notice her changed body. She tried to push the erection down but it was entirely too noticeable. It was slow in going away so she hurried across the hall and into the bathroom. A quick cold shower made it go away very quickly and she dressed once again.

Her father was halfway through cooking a batch of waffles when she came in. Nal was sitting idly at the kitchen table with a cup or coffee in her hands. Yun rubbed her arm and looked at her dad, "I guess I owe more of an explanation."

Lu looked back at her and shook his head, "Nalschiel explained everything. Somehow the child was killed to summon her and she has been bound to you. Binding your spirit with a Succubus would explain the changes to... Well, you... As well." A sense of unease touched his eyes as he glanced down at her body and then he went back to the waffle maker.

"Okay, what? You're just fine with meeting a demon from hell?" Yun stared at him.

He closed the waffle maker and an age she had never seen to him seemed to wash over his features. His muscles sagged and he hung his head. He seemed to gather himself and he looked at Yun, "There's a lot I need to explain to you too."

"Okay." Yun leaned on the doorframe to the kitchen.

"Breakfast first. You're starving, I know you." Lu smirked and began dishing plates. Even Nal took one and ate some dainty bites.

Once they were settled in, Lu clasped his hands on the table and said, "Our blood is that of the Monkey King. I carry the mantle of Sun Wukong himself. It's right there in my name all these years."

Yun dropped her fork and just stared. After a moment, she gathered her thoughts and spoke then, "WHAT?!"

Lu chuckled softly and raised his hands to his forehead. A soft yellow glow seemed to coalesce between his fingers. A band of gold so pure it seemed to shimmer like sunlight appeared there. It was beautifully crafted in the shape of blowing wind and shifting clouds around his head, gathering together on his brow in the shape of a shining star. Golden light began to issue from his eyes and the presence of him in the room seemed to grow denser. He felt like a force of gravity unto himself, pulling on everything around him. He smiled warmly to Yun and it felt like sunlight was warming her face, "The mantle of the Monkey King. When Sun Wukong ate the peaches of heaven so many millennia ago, he bound within his blood all his power. He was made immortal in a certain aspect and through his blood this power flows. It came to me over a century ago when my father passed it to me. My parents never came to the United States, I did, all alone. I'm a whole lot older than I ever told."

"Alright. So... Why never tell me? What does all this even mean?" Yun asked as she picked her fork up off the floor.

"I never told you because you didn't need to know. As for what it means, it means that I am to pass the mantle on. It was foolish for me to keep it from you for your own protection. It clearly hasn't worked." Lu sighed, "What is the English saying, hindsight is always twenty-twenty? The decision looks so stupid now."

"Wait, wait. So I'm going to be the Monkey King?" Yun stared at him with wide eyes as the golden light faded and the shimmering crown disappeared.

He nodded, "Indeed. Let us finish breakfast and then I will explain the rest."

"Are you sure? The police could show up anytime. I'm still wanted." Yun asked urgently.

His chuckle was peaceful and a little mocking, "Dear daughter, you have much to learn. They were here minutes after you fell asleep and I had already hidden your car in my garage. They asked about you and, of course, I told them you hadn't been here in weeks."

A tinge of pink warmed Yun's cheeks and she looked down, "Thanks dad."

He just ruffled her hair and ate more breakfast.

*******

The three of them stood in the garage. Actually, Nal lurked in the doorway while Yun and Lu were in the garage. Her car was parked in the middle of the clean floor. Lu walked over to a corner where a number of steel rods and brooms were leaning. He pulled out one particular one and tapped it on the ground. The sound was like a booming drum, striking the concrete with enough strength that Yun knew it would break if he wanted it to.

A cloud of fine black soot scattered from it, revealing a shining grey steel of six feet in length with six gold bands spaced along it's length. He held it up, "This is the Ruyi Jingu Bang."

"Wait! Like, THE Ruyi? Seriously? The ancient staff of Sun Wukong? It really exists?" Yun exclaimed with delight glittering in her eyes.

Lu smiled, "It's been many years since I've touched it. I thought my days of fighting were over but it sounds like my ideals were fanciful. Even with the power of the Monkey King, I am not as young as I once was. I cannot protect you but I can give you what you need to protect yourself."

He twirled the staff as if it weighed no more than a cornstalk. He leveled it towards Yun and nodded, "Take it. With it I give you the Mantle of the Monkey King. May it serve you well and may you pass it on one day when you have children of your own."

Yun's hand shook with excitement as she raised her hands and took the end of the staff. There was a shimmering of light around her father that seemed to course up his arms and to his head. The gold crown appeared again, but it to swirled into light. The shining glow flowed down his body and into the staff. It coursed into Yun's hands and suffused her body with the warmth of gorgeous summer light. She gasped with delight and her father let go of the staff.

With a sudden cry, she was dragged over forward and thrown to the ground. The staff hit the floor with a resounding bang and she couldn't even lift it. At the same time, her father gasped and sank back against the car. He slid down to the bumper and slumped over to lean on his knees.

"Dad! Are you okay?" Yun leapt to his side and left the staff on the floor.

"Fine. It's just been a lot of years and without the Mantle, they're going to catch up to me." Lu breathed and laid his head back on the Honda's little hatchback.