All Comments on 'Arcana's Path Ch. 05'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Amazing as ever - despite things getting more and more complex :)

Loving the way you've got the relationships going between all the characters.

Still amazed at how you manage to have so many excellent stories on the go all at the same time!!!

Many thanks for sharing with us.

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeover 2 years ago

Oohh, this is getting good. I'm really loving the story lines with Violet, Chelsea, Rin, and Kina. They sort of make Arcana and Kitty look like a side show. Interested to see what happens between Kina and Echo, whether she can calm her nerves enough to persue him and how much it strains their potential relationship.

IttyBittitittyIttyBittitittyover 2 years ago

Well this is some of my favourite work on the site. Fuck I can't wait to see what happens with Kitty and Arcana. I love their relationship so much.

The writing and pacing and multiple interconnected storylines are stellar work.♥️

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteover 2 years ago

Can I buy the book? Waiting between parts is killing me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES