All Comments on 'Archangel'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Premise is impossible.

since you are using a theological forum as the backdrop of the story, I suggest you do a little reaseach first.

A 'fallen' angel is considered fallen because they openly rebeled against God. If you accept this premise you must believe in God. God is the most perfect expression of rightous love. Indeed, it has been said God is Love. This being true, to rebel against love, one cannot experience love. Indeed, it is doubtful one can even experience pleasure. Therefore, your "fallen angel finds love" is a theologial as well as logical impossibility.

Lucifer and Company fell, not out of love but from the total absence of it. Next time, leave Adonai out of this.

I'd stick to space aliens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Say it with me now: "sto-ry"...

Until there is unequivocal proof that God and angels exist, and that there is ONE, definitive history of what's been happening in Heaven, earth and Hell up 'til now, the concept of angels is largely considered mythical, and VERY open to interpretation.

The last comment, that fallen angels could not experience love, is only ONE interpretation, and this story is another - and a lot more interesting.

What's with all these people bound and determined to analyze the probability of every story happening in real life? And how can you even do that, when the story is about angels??

Yeesh. They're STO-RIES.

Great story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What is fiction?

I personally liked this story. Even though I am agnostic. From what I know, it would seem to me that the bible is the greatest work of fiction in the history of mankind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Purely based on your own opinion

You're personal views are openly exposed in your storIES.

1 You don't want to come off as a woman hater, so to cover up your tracks, you say more bad things about woman...then BAM! state in one sentence of "men are bad too", compared to your 3 sentences of why women are bitches. I would say that you've gotten a heartbreak by a she-devil in the past, and it tends to show. You despise both...but you can tell which gender you think more devilish.

2 Your characters absolutely HATE the world. Seriously. Haven't you realized that human folly is created by free will? We are ALL born innoncent, but our lusts for power, acceptance, fame, fortune. Well...let's just say that people tend to go to depserate measures to get these things, at others expenses. Then they're hearts grow cold in love's absense. Or they might be sadists. You are a sadist. Rather than marvel at the wonder of the world's creation, you see each imperfection and blemish. No I'm not saying to view things through rose coloured glasses, but there are two truths. One in the deprivation of the broken, and one in the richness of the good people's souls. You're devil is a bully, rather than see how the world COULD turn out, (evolution), (unless you believe in history repeating), the general public may find redemption. HAS the world gotten worse or better? Your lucifer wants to kill off everything right away. Even the good people who still wish to live will perish. Funny thing is, the Anti-Christ is not good. He leads souls astray. He wants destruction and chaos. Your lucifer reminds me of the kid with the magnifying glass over the ant hill. I can't even TELL the DIFFERENCE between your heaven and the earth. THERE IS a difference. Also angels do help the inferiors, (us), yes, because human beings are not pitiful demons. A consience is a beautiful thing! You despise the human race, frankly, because we KNOW the DIFFERENCE between right and wrong, yet we often choose the wrong. If demons have no coinsience, then techincally angels shouldn't! What makes your lucifer so special? The bible states he is the equivalent of evil. So the demons are created in his image, just as we are created in God's image. Clearly, jelously, hate, greed, lust, anger. All those things lucifer possess...HUMAN QUALITIES! He despises humans in his jelousy. He adopts THEIR qualities. Also, you mention angels over and over, yet not God. Why is this? Is God undescribable? Unmentionable? If these are just stories, I think the creator of all this mischeif should be held responsible.

Also you have a liking for black people. That's nice.

I'm just observant. And I loathe lucifer, on his ill-wished-poorly-based views. You have to value life. Without life there is no love. Humans ARE pathetic because we are exposed to such cruelty, and we strive to survive. We fear death, we hate ourselves take it out on others. You MUST realize though, we live on a faulty system, and in heaven there is no need to worry about something as basic as food, and lack of money. There is no poverty there. Therefore peace results. THAT, is the difference. The simplicity, keeps order. When lucifer witnesses the human cruelty he is revolted, but why is this God's fault? God loves equally. In the boringness of heaven, isn't he allowed a little experimentation? After all, lucifer did fall in love with one of his faulty humans!

Don't curse me for the lenght of this rant. Free speech people can backfire on you! Also, these kinds of debates are expected considering the position this story has put you in. Also about that anthill comment. This work of fiction replaced your name with lucifer. Not because of his power, but you put your own views and essense into his character. Frankly your whole outlook is a charade. I believe you are that bully on the anthill. Or at least you only wish to be, and because of your powerlessness you express your deathwish of the human race in your stories. You don't value life.

If you're wondering...yes I am a female virgin. A sexy bitch too I might add. Females tend to be more emotional than men, and when their "whims", needs, aren't catered too, then their hearts too grow cold, (get bitchy), because of the unresponsiveness they recieve.

This is only one of my many theories, so don't take it seriously, because I have one that's completely different. But yes the lonely are often cold little buggers. Like me. But have you ever considered why everyone is so bithcy? Even the silent are bithcy, they just never express it in words, but rather in actions. Or they just become reserved.

I give you a good rating on your creativity, and yes for stating the obvious evils of our society and race. But I do hate you, because I love life. Death envies it. Earth hasn't expired...yet.

UrbanRustUrbanRustover 16 years ago
Wow, I loved the story!

people seem to have gotten a little emotional over the premise of the erotic story, but here we are reading it and entrapped by creativity and sheer erotic power.

thank you for making this because there are just not enough Angel/Fallen angel/Demon + human stories out there and i've always been satasfied with reading your stories.

Please, continue to write stories like these for I enjoy them greatly and know that you know to ignore the other negative comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Ok....here I go. *stands on MY soapbox for a bit* 1. WHO are YOU to tell a writer what to write and what NOT to write? Let me also say that YOUR opinions reflect in YOUR comment. You are apparently a christian who has the same narrow-minded approach to FICTION. *get's off her soapbox with a grin*

Now, to the author, loved the flow of the story and the vividness of the main characters. Keep up the good work and just shrug off the negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blimey!

I took a look at the other comments and had to groan at some of them. Me, I thought this chapter was aces! I think I'd have added traffic wardens and the inventor of hangovers to the list of the defo damned lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES