Archipelago

Story Info
A woman captures and conquers a man on an ocean world.
1.9k words
4.29
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As daylight began to diminish, Albinius scanned the horizon for one last hope of rescue before darkness. Then he spotted it, far off in the distance there was a blood-red sail above a small wooden boat, finally a sign of intelligent life!

For a split second he was hesitant on whether to flag down the vessel or hide from it. The sounds of crashing waves cleared his mind, the tide was rising and he was running out of solid ground, no rescuer could be as merciless as the seas.

In this seemingly endless expanse of blue, Albinius had little hope of signaling his plight to the would be rescuer.

Remembering his lessons from survival class, he took his reflective visor, and did his best to reflect the sun's light to the craft. When the sloop did not veer from its course, he knew he had gone unnoticed in the vast, aquatic expanse.

With darkness approaching, and his spacecraft now swallowed beneath the rising tide, he had no hope of rescue. He knew that the high tide was only just beginning, and by judging by the proximity of this planet's large moon, he expected a greater tide than his home world ever saw.

He was now certain this sandbar, his only hope of survival, would disappear beneath his feet with the night's tide, replacing dry sand with ocean.

He wondered to himself if he should make peace with the heavens, curse them, or try to make a deal with them.

He decided to bargain. He prayed hard to the heavens, asking to be spared from the black waves of this mighty ocean. He prayed for deliverance at any cost.

That is when he felt it, a sharp pain in the chest, his vision blurred, his knees buckled, he smiled, a quick death must have been the best that the heavens had to offer, he accepted it.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ghenga smiled to herself as she watched her captive wriggle back to life. The sedative on her arrow, was known to keep a man down for a full day, this man was stirring in less than half that time.

Judging by his physique, she knew her captive would be healthy and strong, capable of good service. She double checked the knots she had on his wrists, reassuring herself of her safety.

As he lay on the floor of her boat, she noticed the man's impressive height and his moon white skin.

Last night, as twilight set it, she had noticed him signaling her sloop by reflecting the last of the sun's light onto her sail and into her eyes.

She sailed out of his sight, and circled back around in darkness, her presence hidden by the lapping of waves. It was only when she got close enough to see his raven black hair that she decided to use a small sedation arrow rather than a barbed death arrow.

His black hair was his saving grace. The Enemy would never allow such a "mutant" among their number, so she knew he was not one of them.

Even before she stripped him of his strange clothes, she knew she had never seen anyone of his race. He was taller and more muscular than anyone of her own people, or any of the Enemy. His stature, his physique proved him to be a gift from the heavens.

Ghenga could not help herself, she periodically stole lusty glances at the man's body, now stripped of its foreign clothing. She left only his eyes and wrists covered, a makeshift blindfold and handcuffs of rope.

She was impressed with the naked man, she knew tonight she would be replaying in her mind, what her eyes feasted on this morning.

As the man began to stir, Ghenga was brought out of her daydreams.

She knew this man was unlikely to be familiar with sea-faring, and she feared with his large stature he may inadvertently tip the boat, damning both of them.

Ghenga watched the moon-pale man closely.

As sleep left the man, he began trying his restraints. He tried to get out of them softly at first, no doubt hoping his escape would be unnoticed. He slowly became more and more frustrated with the bonds, pulling harder and harder but unable to break them.

Now that Ghenga had verified he could not escape his bonds, she made her presence known to him.

She spoke to him in her most feminine and non-threatening voice, "Stop fighting the bonds stranger, you won't get out of them."

The man spat in her general direction, unable to see her exact proximity through his blindfold. He then spoke to her in a language she did not understand.

This foreign tongue unnerved Ghenga.

She thought to herself, "Perhaps he is not a gift from our gods, but a curse from the enemies' gods? Should I not cast him into the sea, while he is still under my power and before he can free himself from the bonds?"

Then it happened, the man tried a desperate escape attempt. He quickly rolled his body to one side of the boat, throwing Ghenga and the craft off balance.

Ghenga immediately gripped on to the mast to steady herself, but with her weight and the man's weight on the edge of the boat, it was going to tip, letting in the sea water that would founder the boat and damn them both.

She knew what to do to save the craft. She let go of the mast and let herself fall into the water.

All her people are born on the beach and raised in the surf, so swimming back to the craft was no problem for Ghenga. As she climbed aboard, the man was fighting his restraints with renewed vigor.

"He has no idea how lucky he is I made it back on board," she thought to herself, "I have spent my life tying knots, he would have died before he ever freed himself."

Now, however, she was annoyed with him. She would have to calm him down and keep him subdued if they were going to make it back to shore.

She had no more of the sleeping-fish tranquilizer, so she had to master him another way.

She stripped off her wet hides, revealing her sun-kissed naked body.

Now in her savage state, she looked down at the bound man, consciously allowing herself to transition from savior to master.

She squatted over him, reached down, and grabbed the man by the balls, squeezing hard, until he stopped wriggling. His eyes still covered, he would never have guessed such a lithe young woman had such grip strength, only her feminine voice had given away her sex.

The man, although in fear for his life on a foreign planet, still reacted as most men do to a foreign woman's intimate touch. His cock began to grow, drawing Ghenga's attention. She had been alone for many days and felt her womanly needs begin to take over.

A deep instinct told her that where her words failed, her body would prevail. She decided to conquer the man in the oldest fashion, she grabbed his cock and slowly sunk herself onto it.

Initially the man tried to pull away from her, but with her hand maintaining a firm grip on his balls, he really had no choice.

Ghenga sadistically wondered to herself, "Why does this man pull away? Is he shamed to know a woman is about to take him against his will? Is he a priest sworn to a chaste life? Is he promised to another woman? Another man?"

It mattered not to Ghegna, he was now under her power, and she would do as she pleased. It pleased her to break this man into submission.

As she felt his cock-head pass through her intimate lips, she looked down admiring how much shaft there was still left to sink down onto. She loosened her grip on his balls, as he was behaving himself now. She now had one hand on both of his bound wrists, and smacked his face with the other hand.

When he did not respond, she knew the wan was broken to her will, to her womanhood. She slapped his face again, to prove her point. She then began to hump herself up and down on him. Her rhythmic motion sinking herself deeper and deeper onto his large shaft.

This motion must have broken the man's chaste resolve, as he began to pump back and forth into her. Now she rode his cock as their boat rode the waves.

She had never had a cock of this size before, and she loved the fullness it provided. This man had a strong mast, and she could appreciate that, no matter the color of his skin or the speech of his tongue. Their bodies were talking in the oldest language, she was asserting herself as his master in the most intimate way.

However, the man who was clearly as inexperienced in love making as he was in sailing, was reaching his own tipping point. The tell-tale signs of his lusty eruption were obvious to Ghenga, so she grabbed his balls again and squeezed hard.

His impending orgasm now checked, she rode him harder, taking this borrowed time to enjoy her own building climax. The loud slapping sound of their bodies meeting, along with the waves meeting the boat were now being drowned out by her moans of pleasure. This man's cock was reaching places deep inside of her that had been undiscovered.

She was overcome with lust and rode him hard, not caring for his pleasure. She fucked herself to a mighty orgasm, beating her hands on his chest as she came harder than ever before. His exotic skin, his muscled physique, his oversized cock were all too much for her. She was completely overcome with pleasure as her pussy continually contracted on his cock, as she coated his cock with her gushing womanhood. Her own orgasm, now proved too much for the captive, he also began to orgasm. She felt him bathe her womb in his cum as she gently passed out. Her pussy squeezing his cock in post-orgasmic aftershock, as he continue to pump his semen deep inside of her.

As Albinius felt the woman orgasmically writhe on his cock, as he felt her fists beat on his chest, he was no longer able to control himself.

To his great shame and great pleasure, he began to experience an overwhelming orgasm. For the first time in his life, he was cumming inside of a woman, inside of her hot, tight, wet, velvety, pulsating pussy. He had lost his internal battle, her pussy had coaxed him to a complete orgasm, against his will, but much to his physical pleasure.

He knew not what would happen to himself after this moment, but he let the tides of orgasm wash over him, he rode the waves of pleasure.

With his now deflating cock still inside of his captor, he felt her light bodyweight shift forward, her head now resting on his chest.

He thought to himself, "If my hands were free I am not sure if I would run them through her hair comfortingly, or if I would strangle her."

But he hardly had enough energy to sustain these thoughts, let alone wrap his mind around everything that had happened to him over the past day and night. He felt his weary mind fade as he fell into a post-orgasm sleep.

***********************************************************************