Archipelago Pt. 02

Story Info
They weather the storm together.
1.8k words
4.34
3.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ghenga finally awoke from her post-coital slumber as the sun began to dip below the watery horizon, her captive still sleeping beneath her. As she lifted herself off of her captive, she realized she could not stop from smiling, she was happy for the first time in a long time. The freedom of the seas and a good fucking did that to her, it brought her a kind of joy she could not find back home.

With her heart light, she decided to take a chance and she undid her captive's blindfold. She saw his eyes opening to the waning twilight, immediately searching for, then finding and staring into her own eyes. She gasped at the intensity of his gaze.

She felt his green eyes penetrate deep into her soul. She felt her inner-self stripped bare before him, as bare as her still naked body. She stepped back and sat down. Neither of them said a word, it was enough to just maintain one another's gaze.

Now Ghenga was coming down from her post-orgasmic bliss and a shade of guilt was creeping into her psyche. She smiled recalling how much pleasure she felt with him inside of her but that also reminded her how she had forced herself upon him. In a moment of self-reflection she remembered she had taken him against his will, physically, sexually and emotionally. She knew how proud men could be, she knew his pride was wounded.

She justified her actions to herself, thinking, "He would have died if I had left him on that sandbar, he would have been swallowed by the tide. He owes me a debt, he owes me his life. So what if I forced myself upon him? His seed is deep inside of me, he must have enjoyed it, even if he doesn't know it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Albinius saw her for the first time, as twilight settled in, as she removed his blindfold. She was cute, most men would kill to be with her, even for a night. She was much more petite than the woman on his planet, her skin was more tanned, her black hair was straighter, her brown eyes more narrow. Her breasts would be considered small on his planet, firm and certainly enough to fill his hands, but not enough to spill over as was fashionable back home.

He had a lot to think about, and the for the first time in his life he had time to think. He considered how the woman had saved him from the certain death of the ocean, how she had forced herself on him, how he lost control of himself inside of her.

He should be thinking about the glory of the Empire, but all he could think about right now was her, and her beautiful body. He did not even know her name, but his mind was just as focused on her as his eyes were. Even now the shape of her body was having an effect on him.

Then he felt it, a cold splash on his face. The woman had cupped water out of the sea and threw it across the boat towards him, it was cold but not as salty as the seas back home. She was smiling at him, she was playing with him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ghenga used her playfulness to hide her real thoughts. She splashed water onto the man to break the heavy tension between them. She knew they did not have the time or energy to spare on fighting, or fucking. Even now she caught herself staring at his shapely body, and his slowly growing cock. She reprimanded herself for losing focus again.

In the back of her mind she knew the cloud formations at the horizon meant trouble, she should have spent the day steering the ship and setting the sails, not fucking and sleeping. There was now nothing that could be done to avoid the storm. She splashed water on her own face now, waking herself up, she had to focus.

Still nude, as her clothes had not been set out to dry, she got up and took down the sail. She did not want to get caught unprepared by the approaching storm's wind. For the first time that night, the rumbling thunder could be heard. She noticed the man turn his head to look behind the ship, even the captive was now aware a storm was coming.

Ghenga knew she would need all of her strength to get through the storm tonight, she raised her net from the side of the ship. Several fish were wriggling in the net, she took two out. She always hated this part.

The fish had no chance of escaping out of her firm grip, she slapped them both against the side of the boat, their struggling ended. She dressed both fish, throwing the entrails overboard. As a goodwill gesture she hand-fed the captive first, before herself. As she took her first bites of raw fish, the first few raindrops whipped against her face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the lighting flashed and thunder cracked, Albinius felt his well-muscled arms burning, he swore he had been bailing rain water out of the boat for an eternity. It could not have been more than a half an hour after the storm started when the woman cut the rope from his wrists and replaced his bonds with a bucket. She was steering the boat straight into the waves, keeping their craft from being rolled over from the side.

He knew this strange woman was his only hope of making it through the storm alive, he could settle whatever scores he had with her after the storm passed. He was too busy fighting the winds and the rain to think beyond the present.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was on calm waters, in the mid-morning's soft glow that Ghenga was woken up. She was woken by the feeling a large, hard cock pressing itself between her thighs. She was far too tired from fighting last night's storm to be roused out of sleep and so she began to scoot herself away from the man.

The next thing she felt was a large hand grasp the back of her neck, and another hand grab her by the hips. She was pulled backwards towards the man, she did not even try to break from his grasp, that was a battle she knew she would not win. She felt him position his cock at her entrance, she was not ready for this but knew she had no choice. It hurt as he forced himself in, it always hurt when a man forced his way in without preparing the way, but this muscular man's oversized cock caused more friction than she could have expected.

However, after a few strokes, her slickness eased the friction, now she was actually beginning to enjoy this. A fire was kindling in her loins and the man was stoking her fire to greater and greater levels. Now she was starting to fuck herself back onto his large cock. Moans giving away her pleasure. This only encouraged him, he pushed further and further into her, this was always a favorite position of hers. She was thoroughly enjoying being fucked, no, taken by this strange man.

It was not long after she started moaning that he moved his hand from her neck to her breast, fondling her as he fucked her. He handled her roughly, but this only excited her more. She thought about the night before, how handsome he looked as his muscles tensed back and forth as he bailed out the water. How she would intermittently feel his gaze, how she would catch him stealing glances at her buttocks, at her breasts, at her eyes. The feeling of his cock pumping in deeper in and out of her than anyone of her own tribe, the confidence she felt in rousing his lust, the gratefulness to have survived the storm, all came bubbling up at once, resulting in an intense orgasm for Ghenga. Her own orgasm triggered his, this man simply refused to spill his seed anywhere other than deep in her womb, for the second time in as many days, he came deep inside of her.

She loved the feeling of him spraying himself so far inside of her. She knew this display of his dominance was well earned. She had forced herself on him the first morning after rescuing him, now it was his turn to force himself into her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Albinius was finally getting used to life at sea. After last night's storm and after being released from his bindings, he felt like he had a second lease on life. This morning he had forced himself into her, in his mind he had regained his pride, to him this evened out their relationship.

Now here he was, it was only just past mid-day and already he was holding her hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock. It was the first time he had ever received this type of pleasure from a woman and he loved it. The wet-sucking sounds her mouth made as she bobbed up and down his length excited him greatly. It seemed she was not quite used to a cock of his size, and this also made him feel proud. She was skillful at manipulating the head of his cock, but it took her a while to fit the fullness of his length deep into her throat. He did not care, he had all the time in the world to enjoy this pleasure...

Right as the woman's enthusiastic sucking and tonguing was working its magic, just as he began to orgasm and shoot his large load of cum into her mouth, he spotted it. He spotted a tiny blood red speck on the edge of the horizon. The same blood red color of the ships sails.

He let up on the back of the woman's head, letting her breathe again, though it seemed she was still working on swallowing the remnants of his load. He grabbed her by the chin, milky cum drizzling out of the corners of her mouth, and turned her face towards the red speck. Her sultry eyes widened in shock.

She immediately swallowed down the rest of his cum in a bug gulp. She then swished her mouth with and swallowed the rest of their meager reserves of fresh water. She grabbed Albinius by the hands and laid him flat on the bottom of the boat. She then picked up some rope and loosely bound his hands back together, gesturing to him that he needed to trust her.

It was no more than an hour later that they docked. A few people from her village ran to greet her, waiting at the shore to welcome her back.

An older fat man, trailed by slaves and dressed in richly colored robes, was at the forefront of the crowd and the first to walk onto the dock.

Albinius guessed him to be the woman's father, and likely the tribal chief. He was corrected when the slave-master grasped Ghenga's head with both hands and brought her mouth to his for a deep and sloppy kiss. Albinius prayed her use of the last reserves of the water had washed enough of his cum out of her mouth that she would not be suspected.