Architect and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though you told him it was over, he asked you to go with him to Cincinnati so that he could continue to fuck you," I said.

"I was so excited to go that I said yes without thinking about the sex," Ann said.

"If you didn't plan to fuck him anymore, then why did you want to go on this trip?" I asked.

"The trip sounded so exciting, staying in a fancy hotel, eating fancy food, and especially participating in the meetings. I wanted to go because it made me feel so important. I told you that I didn't want to have sex with Frank anymore. I was trying to figure out how to go and not have sex with Frank," she explained.

"Did you think he would pay out all that money and not get sex in return?" I asked.

"I knew that in the back of my mind but I was determined to try to somehow to go on the trip but not have sex with Frank. I probably would have ended up getting my own room," my wife said.

"Is there anything else you need to tell me about Friday night?" I asked.

"During my talk with Frank on Friday night when I ended the relationship, I finally heard and saw Frank for what he is. He has a standard routine that he uses on women. He starts with compliments with occasional innocent touching. Then he follows with innocent lunches to build trust in him. Then comes an innocent dinner and because trust has been built up in him, he makes his first move. Even when he has sex, he uses a fixed routine which had become boring," Ann explained.

"Oh and also.....there were two unusual but funny things about that Friday night and I think you are at the root of both. When we were finished in bed, we were going to take a shower but I could not find any towels, not even some small ones, so Frank had to go home to shower. That pissed him off because unlike Wednesday nights, on Friday night his wife was waiting at home for him. Frank said that she always hugged and kissed him when he came home. That worried him because he smelled of sweat and sex. He knew that she would accuse him of playing around and there would be a big argument. I thought it was strange that all our towels disappeared suddenly. Then I realized that it was a prank and somewhat humorous. I knew that you had done it.

"The second thing was when Frank tried to leave, his car had been stolen. He was already pissed off over the towel issue but that really set him off. He was furious and showing anger that I had never seen! He went around the living room yelling and kicking the furniture. It was like watching a spoiled child just after he broke his favorite toy. He finally picked up the vase of flowers that he had brought to me and threw it against the wall. The vase shattered and broken glass was all over the floor. I was concerned that he might start breaking more things so I told him that I would take him home in my car. He was quiet on the ride home. When we got there, his car was on the driveway. His face turned white and he began to shake. He quietly told me that his wife must have found out about the affair. He thought she had moved his car to let him know that she knew where he was. He asked me to wait while he checked the car. I saw that he found his keys and wallet inside his car. I think you are the one who stole his car," my wife said laughing.

"Honey, I was here the whole time videoing your sex acts," I lied.

"You can deny it but I know that you did it. Only you and I would know where we keep all our towels. Also, Frank's wallet and car keys were in his pants which were on our floor and you were the only person in our house besides Frank and I. Anyway, I thought the car prank was very funny. I knew that you had done it and I laughed all the way home. You were sending a message to both of us that we had been caught," my wife said.

"When guys cheat with a married woman, they are on their best behavior because they are trying to impress the woman. However, if that same married woman were to live with the guy 24/7, she would see a different side of him, in this case his temper. When cheating wives leave their husbands sand move in with the guy, the relationship rarely lasts over 6 months because the woman sees the true side of the guy," I explained.

"I had not thought about that. Interesting!" my wife said.

"So exactly how many times have you had sex with Frank?" I asked.

"Maybe six times I think, not counting the recent Wednesday nights because we didn't fuck then,," she said.

"Are you in love with him?" I asked.

"God no! I was lonesome and vulnerable and I enjoyed the attention that he was giving me. I don't love him but it seemed more like nice companionship. Since his love-making was becoming boring, I was ready to end it with him," my wife said.

"I have one last question for you. Tell me about the black thong," I said.

"Frank bought the thong for me because he wanted me to wear it when we were together. I would never buy a thong for myself," he answered.

His story

"I know that you may think that the affair did not affect me much since I was not here. However, I want you to understand to how your affair has affected me since I have been home," I said.

My wife had a frown on her face but listened to me.

"When I returned, I thought that since neither of us had sex for a month that we would be all over each other, but instead you seemed distant as if your head was someplace else. It was almost as though I was not here and when she did realize that I was here, she acted somewhat angry. I was very confused why you refused to have sex with me when we had such an active sex life before I left. Now that I know about your affair, I think you wanted to be with your lover, but I was in your way which made you frustrated. Then you took it out on me. You were a real bitch at times but I put up with it because I love you.

"We have fucked only once since I returned. How many times have you fucked lover boy since I have been home? I can count 2 encounters for certain plus two Wednesday blow jobs, but it wouldn't surprise me that there were more. I got to fuck you once since I have been home but you let Frank have your body on four occasions. What the hell is with that, Ann? Why I should keep you as my wife when you have shown me that you prefer him and you deny me?" I said firmly.

"Honey, I...." My wife said before I interrupted her.

"Since I have been home, you have been very selfish and bitchy! All you have thought about is yourself. You were fucking another man because it was for your pleasure and to hell with everyone else. You never thought about me or my feelings and you certainly did not think about his family. Even now when you just answered my questions, almost every sentence was "I" this and "I" that. You are just selfish and are thinking only of what you want. Now this trip with Frank was the final straw! You selfishly wanted to go for your own personal reasons. You were going to go even if it meant a divorce," I said angrily.

"Honey, I am sorry that I have treated you so badly. I had been enjoying my time with Frank and suddenly you were back. You both were expecting sex and I didn't know what to do. I was frustrated and I realize now that I took it out on you. Suddenly I had two lovers and I was allowing Frank to dominate me. It didn't occur to me that I was being a bitch or being selfish. Honey, please forgive me!" she said.

"Ann, you still have not asked me about my trip because all we talk about is you. I think you take my job for granted. This trip was very dangerous. Why did I do it? I was paid very well for this work, mid 6 figures, because it was so risky. Part of the trip I had to have armed guards and I had to carry a handgun. I risked my life for you. Why? So that I could pay for this house that you live in and so that I can provide you with a nice automobile, a new cell phone, along with many other amenities. What do I get in return for busting my ass? A bitchy wife who is fucking some handsome guy the minute I am gone!" I said.

"Honey, I didn't go after Frank; he seduced me. I didn't choose to have an affair because you were gone. It just developed over time because I was very lonely and he was paying attention to me knowing that I was vulnerable," she said.

"How many other men have you fucked since we have been married?" I asked.

"I have been to bed with only you and Frank. Honest!" she said.

"My main concern, if there is a future for us, is this: Your loyalty and dedication should only be to your husband, however, you cannot seem to leave Frank alone. I told you to end it on Wednesday but you fucked him again on Friday. Going forward, am I to worry that you will be sneaking off to have sex with him? Every time that I don't know where you are, do I have to worry that you two are together someplace?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about Frank because it is really over and finished. I promise!" my wife said.

"My job requires me to travel. Are you going to fuck someone every time I am gone because you are lonesome?" I asked.

"No, I will not! Believe me.... I have learned my lesson! I am still worried that I might lose you," she said.

"I am not certain that I can believe anything that you say because you have lied to me so much to me. Before I left, you were such a sweet, wonderful woman and now you are a liar and an adulteress. What has happened to your self-esteem?"

My wife hung her head down and cried.

"Honey, I am very sorry. I promise that I won't lie to you ever again," she said.

"Also I don't trust you anymore. I trusted you to be faithful while I was gone but you let me down. I am afraid to travel anywhere now because I don't know what I will come home to. Christ, I can't trust you to pick me up at the airport. You couldn't be bothered because you were busy fucking your lover. To make it worse, you lied to me about it. Do you understand why I cannot trust you?" I asked.

"Honey, I did not consider any of this when I started sleeping with Frank. It just.... Happened! It satisfied a need in me that you couldn't give me because you were gone. I admit that I was selfish and thinking only of myself. If I had known all of this, I would never have even gone to lunch with him. I promise that I will never fuck anyone but you. I know that you won't believe me but you don't have to worry when you have to travel. Honey, I did have an affair but it was because I was lonely and missing you. It had nothing to do with you or the love making that we do. End of story! Tell me what you want me to do and I will happily do it. I will do anything to be your wife again. I promise to be faithful and truthful to you going forward," my wife said.

"Ann, I am not finished. I have another concern. I watched you having sex with Frank and I can't unsee it! There is a movie that runs in my head where I see you two fucking. I see his dick going into your beautiful pussy! It is worst at night when I am trying to go to sleep. I don't know if it will ever go away. It may be that our marriage is over and I should start over with someone else," I explained.

Before my wife could respond, the doorbell rang so I went to the door.

The Police

There were two men in dated sports coats standing on our porch. From their unpolished shoes to the bulge on the side of their suitcoat, I knew these two men were policemen.

"Is Mrs. Ann Reynolds here?" the larger man asked.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked.

"Detective Ralph Smith and Detective Phil Potts," he said. "May we come in?"

I stood back and showed them into our kitchen where my wife was still sitting.

"Mrs. Ann Reynolds?" the larger man asked my wife.

"Yes, who are you?" she asked.

Both men showed her their badges. They sat down at our kitchen table across from my wife. I sat down beside my wife.

"Do you know a Frank Aarons?" The bigger cop asked. He seemed to be in charge.

"Yes, I do, in fact my husband and I were just talking about him," my wife said.

"When was the last time you saw Frank Aarons, Mrs. Reynolds?" the cop asked.

"Last Friday night. He and I had a rendezvous here while my husband was out of town," my wife said.

"So are you saying that you had sex with him here at your home?" the cop asked.

"Yes, and my husband knows about it. That is what we were talking about when you arrived," my wife said.

"You haven't seen him since then?" the cop asked.

"No, I have not," my wife said.

"Frank Aarons died last night in an auto accident. It appears that he was driving while intoxicated and he lost control of his car. He hit an overpass support and died instantly," the cop said.

"Oh, my God! That is terrible but what has this to do with me?" my wife asked.

"Mrs. Reynolds, this is a delicate matter. Perhaps your husband should leave us alone."

I understood so I stood up and walked into the family room. I sat down with my back to them but I could hear the policemen easily because he talked loudly. My wife's voice was softer but I could still hear her.

"When we investigated the accident, we found in his coat pocket a pair of lady's panties wrapped around a round-trip airplane ticket to Cincinnati. The plane ticket has your name on it. What can you tell us about this?" the cop asked.

"Can you show me the panties?" my wife asked.

The smaller detective pulled out a baggie with a black thong in it. He then put the airplane ticket on the table in front of my wife. She picked up both and examined them.

"These are my panties and yes this is my ticket that Frank bought for me to go to Cincinnati with him next week," my wife explained.

"The panties appear to have semen on them so were you with him last night?" the cop asked.

"No, I was here with my husband last night. Friday night Frank and I had sex here. I had told him that it would be the last time. He wiped his dick all over my panties and kept them as a souvenir.

"I was planning to go with him to Cincinnati next week, however, my husband just found out about us and he has stopped my affair and I am no longer going to Cincinnati. We were discussing the affair when you rang the doorbell," my wife said.

"Can you prove that you were here last night?" the cop asked.

"My husband and I were here arguing about my affair. Also my boss called here twice last night and he talked to both my husband and I," my wife said.

"Could you write down your boss' information in my notebook for me? Does Mr. Aarons' wife know about your affair?" the cop asked.

Ann was busy writing down the information and said, "You will have to ask her."

"Is there anything else you want to tell us?" the cop asked.

"Yes, there is. Last night my husband made me call Frank Aarons about 8 pm to inform him that I was not going to Cincinnati with him. You should be able to find the phone call on his phone."

"How did he react to your not going?" the cop asked.

"He was very upset with me. I told him that my husband had discovered the affair and that I was in trouble," my wife said.

"Then what happened?" the cop asked.

"He became angry and threatened to come here to harm my husband," my wife said.

"I take it that he never showed up," the cop said.

"Correct," said my wife.

"Thank you Mrs. Reynolds. We will be going now," the cop said.

They both stood up and headed for our front door. I followed them and when they were outside, I said to the bigger cop, "What will happen to the panties and plane ticket?"

"They are part of his effects that we found in his car along with his clothes and other stuff. We will turn his effects over to his wife," the cop replied.

"Since he is now deceased, there is no reason to further cause his wife grief. If you give her the panties and airline ticket, it will just open a wound that I would like to spare her. The panties and the plane ticket really belong to my wife," I said.

The bigger cop motioned to the other cop. I was handed her panties and the plane ticket which I put in my pocket. They walked to their police car and left. I returned to the kitchen table where my wife was waiting.

Aftermath

"You really took responsibility for the affair and you were very honest with the detectives. There was no lying to cover up your affair. I am proud of you," I said.

"I had an affair and I am tired of lying about it. Only the truth from now on," my wife said.

"How do you feel about Frank's death?" I asked.

"I am kind of numb right now. I think that I had some feelings for him..... certainly not love but maybe as a close friend," my wife said.

'Close friend my ass. Close friends do not put their dick in your pussy! I am very glad that he is dead. The car accident was perfect retribution for him. Now I don't have to be concerned about him trying to fuck you anymore nor will I have to worry about you being tempted to see him. We won't go to see his wife tomorrow as I planned. There is no sense in making her grieving worse," I said.

My wife was just staring off into space.

"I think that with Frank out of the picture, it will be easier to repair our marriage," I said.

Honey, I really do love you!" my wife said. She stood up and came around to me. She gave me the biggest tightest hug.

"It is getting near dinnertime. I think we should stop for today," I said.

"I will fix us something nice tonight," she said.

She was right; dinner was exceptionally good. There was no conversation during dinner.

After dinner, I said, "I am going to bed and read for a while. I will be in the guest bedroom. I suggest that you sleep in your bedroom where you and Frank fucked. Don't come down to my room. I need to be alone!" I said.

I went to the guest bedroom and closed the door. I tried to think about what to do about my wife, however, in my head, I kept seeing the movie of Frank fucking my wife. It kept playing over and over.

THIRD WEEK HOME -- WEDNESDAY:

I didn't get to sleep until the early hours so I slept in. I was awakened by the smell of bacon cooking. The door to my bedroom was open so my wife must have checked on me or maybe she opened it to let the smell of bacon wake me up. Well, it worked. I dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," my wife said.

"I hope it is a better day than last night," I said.

"Didn't you sleep well?" my wife asked.

"No, I didn't. Every time I closed my eyes, that damned movie would run inside my head -- the one of you and Frank fucking. It kept running over and over. God, I wish that I had not watched you," I said.

"Honey, eat what you can of the breakfast. I will make you something special if you want," my wife said.

I shook my head and just ate the toast and some bacon. My wife cleared the table and returned with a cup of coffee.

"Last night you said that you wanted to continue our discussion," my wife said.

Discussion continues

"Now with Frank out of the picture, I think we can concentrate on what we need to do to mend our marriage, if that is even possible. I think that today I want to discuss forgiveness issues with you," I said.

"That sounds like a good place to start," my wife said.

"If your indiscretion had been a one-time event with no opportunity to continue, it would be somewhat easy to for me to forgive you. In fact, if you had stopped when I came home, you might have gotten away with it and I would have never known, but Karma says there is always a mistake that gets you caught. In your case, it was a condom wrapper.

"However, your affair was not a single event. You had sex many times and then continued after I came home. How can I forgive that.

"The fact that you denied me sex but you had sex with your lover tells me that you preferred him over me. I know that you will say otherwise, but the fact is there. I interpret that fact to mean that you preferred him over me which really causes me a lot of pain. I am coming in second place," I said.

1...345678