Architect and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to confront her about everything tonight. I am going to do everything that I can to keep her from having sex with him all week long in Cincinnati," I said. "I might need to call you tonight for advice or help, if you don't mind."

"Call my cell phone if you need anything," Tom said.

oooo

I spent the afternoon thinking about what to do with Ann and how to stop the affair. I intend to confront her as soon as she gets home from work. I want to appear cold and unemotional as I do it because if I get angry, she will get angry also and the confrontation will not have the impact I need.

Rather than just talking (or yelling) with her, I planned to do a "show and tell" confrontation so I set up all the evidence on the kitchen table. Except for the empty wine bottle and the vase of flowers, I covered each item(s) with a cloth napkin. I then made a copy of the video and then I edited it down to several short bits to cover the entire event. I had it qued up on my laptop. I also loaded the photos of Frank arriving and the kiss at the door.

As I waited for her to come home, I asked myself, "Do I want to keep her or do I want to divorce her and move on?" I have a big investment of over 20 years together. During that time she has been the perfect wife and companion; she is very intelligent and a wonderful sex partner.

I realized that when I get old, I might need someone to take care of me. I might be in a wheelchair or have some condition that requires a lot of help. I had always planned to have Ann fill that role.

I think I am getting too old to start over with a new wife. I am tired and do not have the energy to "break in" a new wife, if I could find an acceptable one. Prior to my trip to Europe, our sex life was excellent and on the recent Saturday night our love making was outstanding. The "old Ann" was back that night. I just have to stop her affair and regain her love.

I gave up on trying to physically hurt her lover because if something went wrong, I could end up in jail. That would be the end of my security clearances which would kill my business. He is a successful businessman so I decided the best way to deal with her lover is to hurt him financially. Going public with my documentation and my lawsuit against him could seriously damage his reputation and would hurt him in the pocketbook. I will have to warn his wife before I do it.

The Confrontation

At 5:30 pm I heard the garage door to the house slam and my wife called out, "Honey, I am home."

As she entered the kitchen where I was sitting at the table, she stopped dead in her tracks. She was looking at the empty wine bottle and the vase full of flowers from Frank.

"Where did you f......." Ann started to say.

"Please sit down, Ann. Since you didn't move out, I have to assume that you have decided to stay with me and to give up your lover. We have much to discuss since you did not end your affair on Wednesday night as I told you to. You decided to fuck Frank on Friday night while I was gone. How about a glass of wine or a drink while we talk?" I asked.

She did not move so I walked over to her and guided her to the table. I pushed her down into a chair beside where I was sitting. I had already poured a glass of her favorite white wine and kept it cool in the refrigerator. I retrieved it and placed it in front of her and I sat down beside her.

"I asked him over Friday night to explain to him face-to-face that it was over," Ann said.

"Really? How did that work out for you? I know, you fucked him three times," I said.

Ann took a sip of her wine but did not look at me - just at the stuff on the table.

"I thought we would play a game tonight. I will show you something and you will tell me all about it. OK?" I asked.

My wife was staring at the empty wine bottle and she had a terrified look on her face.

"I see that you notice the wine bottle. I have to handle it with care as it has your fingerprints and your lover's fingerprints all over it. It will prove not only who he is but also that he was with you. I thought the flowers added a nice touch, don't you? Now tell me about these two items," I said.

"How did you...." my wife started to say.

"OK! To keep the game going, I will help you with this one. I know that your lover brought them with him Friday night when he came to fuck you. I see that you are not drinking your wine. It will relax you so that you can enjoy our little game," I said sarcastically.

I uncovered the first item. It was the baggie with the condom wrapper in it that I had found under our bed.

"I have already shown you this but I wanted to show it to you again to help you to remember. I found this under our bed a couple of days after I came home from my trip. I don't wear condoms so I knew that you fucked your lover here in my house and in our bed while I was gone. What do you have to say about this item?" I asked.

"I..... we did have sex in our bed and he always wore a condom. I guess that I didn't see it when I cleaned the room," my wife said.

Next, I uncovered Frank's personal items - the glass with the toothbrush, the deodorant, the aftershave and the box of condoms. My wife gasped when she saw the items.

"I found this hidden in our bathroom linen closet. As I have said, I don't wear condoms, and I certainly would not wear this aftershave as it is too feminine, however, I guess Frank likes the scent. It looks like your lover was moving in. I bet he stayed overnight too," I said.

My wife stared at Frank's stuff and she was wringing her hands.

"He..... he never stayed overnight but he always showered here before he went home," my wife said.

"You guys must have fucked a lot because the condom box says it holds 24 but there are only 3 left in the box," I said.

"It must not have been full when he brought it over. We haven't done it that much," my wife said.

"If the affair was over, then why is his stuff still in my house? I don't believe that Frank thinks it is over or he would have taken this stuff with him. Maybe he left it so that you would get caught! I will box up all Frank's stuff so that that we can return it to his house when we go there tomorrow. This affair is finished! Got it?" I asked.

"Yes. Wait! We are going to his house tomorrow?" my wife asked.

Next I uncovered a baggie that held three used condoms and the three foil wrappers.

"These are from Friday night. I must compliment your lover. He has a lot of stamina and capacity. Three times in one night!" I said.

"How did you...." my wife said.

"So tell me about these items," I said.

"He always wore a condom," my wife said.

"And when he took them off, he just threw them on the floor for you to pick up," I said.

"Yes, but how did you....." my wife said.

Next, I uncovered the used douche container.

My wife just stared at the container but said nothing.

"This also is from Friday night. Thank you for cleaning him out of your pussy. That first Wednesday that you were late, I saw you throw one of these away after your shower. You only douche after you have been fucked," I said.

"I didn't.... I," Ann stuttered.

I slid my laptop in front of my wife. I pushed a key and up came a photo of Frank arriving with flowers and a bottle of wine. I pushed the key again and there was a photo of my wife kissing Frank at the door.

"This is a 5 star establishment because guests are welcomed with a kiss. That is more than I get but then I am just the hired help around here. You rarely kiss me when you come home so you must really like this Frank guy," I said.

"Where did you get these?" my wife asked.

"I took therm. Now for the best part..... let me show you a movie," I said.

I pushed a different key on my laptop and up came a movie clip of Frank fucking my wife in the doggie position. I pushed the key again and it skipped to their orgasm. I turned up the sound so my wife could really hear herself.

"Oh my God! Oh shit! Honey, please turn it off," my wife said.

My wife was crying and holding her head in her hands. I slid a box of tissues over to her.

"There is more so please watch the screen. This next clip is from the movie 'Friday Night is the Last Night of my Affair'," I said.

I raised my wife's head up with my right hand under her chin. I pushed the key on my computer again and a video of them in prone bone position came up. I hit the key again and it advanced to their orgasms. Then it skipped to my wife sucking Frank and then crawling on his hard dick in the cowboy position. The movie then ended with a shot of three condoms lying on the floor.

"Where did you get this movie?" my wife asked.

"From my cell phone. I thought my cell phone did a good job of making a movie. Don't you think so? You can even see Frank's butt cheeks clinch every time he shot his cum into you," I said sarcastically.

"What are you going to do with the video?" she asked.

"Well, tomorrow you and I are going to show it to Frank's wife. Also I plan to use a copy when we meet before a divorce judge. Don't you or Frank get any ideas about hurting me or taking the video from me. I have another copy in a safe place that you cannot access and my lawyer also has a copy," I explained.

"How did you find out about Frank?" she asked sniffing.

I decided not to tell her that I had gone through his wallet.

"My Friday trip to Texas was a ruse so that I could find out whom you were fucking. I didn't leave town but I stayed in a nearby motel," I said. "Friday night was a test. If you have stopped your affair as I instructed you to do on Wednesday night, then nothing would have happened Friday night. However, you can't leave him alone. You invited him over here and you fucked him three times. I know because I watched you do it."

"You... didn't... leave town? You watched us?" my wife asked while crying.

"I was watching the house from down the street in a rental car. I saw him drive up and you greeted him at the door with a kiss. I photographed it all so that you could not deny it. I waited a bit then I snuck in our back door. I went upstairs and watched you have sex.... In our bed again! I recorded you in action on my cell phone as proof of your infidelity," I said.

"While I was here, I photographed his license plate. That night in the motel, I looked up the Cadillac license plate on the DMV website so that told me the name of your lover - Frank Aarons. I researched him on the internet. Did you know that he has a lovely wife and 3 children?" I asked.

"Frank told me that he was married and he was wearing a wedding ring," my wife said.

"Since you knew that he was married, did you consider what you were doing would affect his wife and children? No, you didn't because you are selfish and think only of yourself and your pleasure," I said.

"You are right. I didn't think about his family," my wife said. Finally the water works had stopped.

"Well, you are going to think about his family now because tomorrow you and I are going to meet with his wife and show her the video. Oh yes, and we have to return Frank's stuff that he left here. That will show his wife just how serious the affair was. You didn't end the affair as I asked you to, so I am going to end it!" I said.

"Oh my God....Oh my God! Nooooo! You can't do that to his family," my wife exclaimed.

"You did this to his family, not me! You are going to come with me to visit with his wife because you are going to apologize to her and ask for her forgiveness," I said.

"Oh God no! I can't do that!" she said.

"Oh yes you can and you will! Did you think that you would get away without any repercussions?" I asked.

My wife had the "deer in the headlights" look.

"What did you think of my 'show and tell' presentation? I thought it was pretty good and quite complete. This was a practice run for when I present it to a divorce judge," I said.

"Oh God! Honey, no! I don't want a divorce. Please! I will do anything to show you just how much I love you," my wife said.

"I don't believe you when you say that you love me. All this evidence that I have shown you proves that you don't love me. In fact, you are giving your pussy to another man and denying me sex. Is that showing me how much you love me?" I asked.

"I had instructed you on Wednesday night to end the affair. I asked you to choose him or me. You apparently have chosen him because you went ahead and fucked him again on Friday night. Since you cannot leave him alone and you seem to prefer to have sex with him and not with me, then a divorce may be the only way to solve the issue.

"The paperwork is already started, in fact, here is my copy of the divorce papers," I said holding up the brown envelope that I had gotten from Ted. I pulled out the generic divorce papers just far enough that she could read the title "Dissolution of Marriage".

A terrified look came over my wife as she stared at the papers and the brown envelope. After the confrontation, she now realizes that the "shit has hit the fan" as my father would say.

The Trip Confrontation

"Let's move on to the next item on my agenda for this evening: I have thought a lot about your trip. I recognize that you are your own person and make your own decisions. If you choose to go on this trip, then that means that you choose Frank over me. My only recourse is to divorce you," I said.

"Honey, it is not like that. This trip is a wonderful opportunity for me. I have never been on a business trip nor have I ever been part of such important high-level meeting. I am so happy that they have asked me to go. And I promise that I will not be having sex while I am gone," Ann said.

"Ann, I had lunch with Tom Merrill today. He told me that the company is NOT sending you on this trip. He did not know that you were planning to go or why you would go. He was concerned that you might try to present yourself as a representative of the company. However, he did tell me that you were taking vacation that week. Care to tell me what is going on?" I asked.

Ann turned red and jumped up from the table and yelled angrily, "You are a liar! I make all of his appointments and your call did not go through me so I know you didn't meet."

I picked up my cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hello, Tom. Jim here. Would please tell your assistant about our lunch today," I said. I turned on the speakerphone so that both of us could hear Tom and I handed my phone to Ann.

"Who is this?" she said angrily.

"This is Tom Merrill, Ann," he said.

My wife's face went from angry red to dead white.

"I had lunch with Jim today. He called me on my cell phone at my request because we didn't want you to know about our meeting. I told him that we were not sending you to Cincinnati and I was surprised to hear that you were going. Also, we talked about you not picking him up at the airport when he returned. Ann, you told me you were leaving work early to drive to the airport to pick him up. He told me that you didn't pick him up at the airport even though you left our office early to do so. I told him that you have not been working overtime on the project. Ann, he knows about you and Frank Aarons and he is angry with you. As your friend, my advice to you is to do the right thing, Ann. He is a good man and husband," Tom said and he hung up.

My wife dropped my phone to the floor. She then started to cry

"No! No! No!" she said with tears running down her face.

I escorted her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. Then I made us both a drink of Maker's Mark on the rocks. I sat down beside her and gave her one of the glasses.

"Frank asked you to go with him to Cincinnati on Friday night and he promised to pay your way since your company cannot send you. So the affair isn't over in his mind. He intends to fuck you all that week. That is why he wanted you to come along on the trip. Correct?" I asked.

"He did ask me Friday night to go with him to the meetings," Ann said.

"Is it a coincidence that he asked you to go with him just after you dumped him?" I asked.

"Shit! I was so excited to go that I had not considered that," Ann said.

At that moment my cellphone rang. When I answered it, Tom Merrill was calling.

"Jim, I have been thinking about Ann going on the trip and I have more to say to Ann so put me on speakerphone so that you can hear also," Tom said.

I started the speakerphone and he said, "Ann, can you hear me? It's Tom again,"

"Yes," she said.

"I had to check on something. Our incorporation documents do not allow an administrative personnel or technical personnel to represent the company. Thus I cannot have you representing our company at the meeting in Cincinnati, so if you do go, well.....you will no longer have a job here. However, if you do not to go on this trip and you need time to work things out with Jim, I will put you on a month of paid leave. Think carefully about what you choose to do. Please tell him everything.... and be truthful. Choose wisely, Ann," Tom said and he hung up.

Ann stared off into space and had a shocked look on her face.

"Ann, if you go on this trip, you know that Frank will continue to fuck you daily in Cincinnati, but do you believe that he will keep you after that week? No! He will dump you. He cannot take a chance on getting caught and having his wife divorce him. If he were to get a divorce, his wife would take him to the cleaners because she would get half of everything including his company. The publicity of an affair and divorce would ruin him.

"Ann, there is no future for you with Frank -- just a memory of one week of sex. Also, you will no longer have a husband, a home or a job," I said.

"Oh shit! I have fucked everything up," my wife said crying.

"I assume that Frank is paying for everything because your company will not pay for you to go. This trip will cost him a lot of money to bring you along. Since Tom doesn't want you to go to the meetings, the only reason that you are there is to give Frank sex and he pays for everything. Sex for money. That sounds like either a paid escort or a whore to me," I said.

"God! Listening to you, you make it sound like I am a whore. I wanted to go but I was not going to fuck him. I told him it was over and I meant it," she said.

My wife had stopped crying but sat quietly thinking about what I had said to her. Her head was down and her eyes were red from crying.

"Are you going on that damned trip or not? Make up your mind!" I said angrily.

"Some choice! If I go, I lose you, my home, my job.... If I stay here, you are going to divorce me. I love you more than you know. I don't love Frank. He was just a fling while I was very lonely and I am sorry that I was not stronger to say no. You cannot understand how much I missed you and how lonely I was," my wife said.

"Ann, are you going or staying here? Make up your damned mind!" I said.

"Ok... OK! I will not go. I will stay here with you because I don't want to lose you. I love you so much!" Ann said quietly with her head down.

"I want you to call him right now and tell him that you are not going," I said.

"I will call him tomorrow from work," my wife said.

"No! You are going to call him right now because I want to hear the conversation," I said angrily.

My wife went to her purse and took out her cell phone. I saw her dial a number and then she put it on speakerphone so I could hear it.

F: "Hello, Ann. How nice to hear from you."

A: "I wanted to tell you that I am not going on the trip with you next week."

F: "What do you mean you are not going? I have already bought the airline tickets and paid for a suite at the hotel."

A: "I am sorry that you have paid for the tickets. I am sorry but I am not going! I told you Friday night that it was over."

123456...8