Architect and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry!" I said and hung up.

While I was on my computer, I researched him on the internet and found that he owns a large architectural firm in Denver. Thanks to a photograph of him on the company webpage I will be able to recognize him. I searched for him on the social media sites and found that he has a wife and 3 children. I know my wife is working on a large contract with an architectural firm - maybe it is his firm. If so, then these calls could be work related.

I went online to check our security camera and doorbell camera. The provider stores 30+ days of recordings on their website. Strangely enough, all of June was erased. Both my wife and I have access so she must have cleared the memory.

I grabbed some black clothing from my closet to wear tonight.

I left by the back door; however, I left it unlocked so that I could sneak in tonight. I did not want to use the front door because if it was unlocked, my wife would notice it, but we seldom use the back door. I drove to a nearby drug store and purchased a box of surgical gloves and a package of black COVID masks. I am not certain what will happen tonight but I don't want to leave any finger prints. Next I drove to a nearby cheap motel and rented a room for the night.

I know from the stories that I read about cheating wives, the husbands buy spy cameras and hide them to catch their wives. If I wanted to do that, I would have to order them and that could take several days to arrive. I will just use my cell phone tonight. While I was in my house, I did get my regular digital camera with the 300 mm telescopic lens for long distance shots.

oooo

Affair Tonight

At the motel I dressed in all black clothing and had a black COVID facemask and surgical gloves in my pocket. I stopped at a pizza place and got one "to go" along with several soft drinks for my vigil tonight.

A little after 5 pm I parked the rental car near my house where I could view any activity around my house. About 5:30 my wife drove into our garage and closed the garage door. Yep, they were going to meet at my house tonight because if she were to meet him someplace, she would have left her car on the driveway.

There is the slim possibility that nothing will happen tonight because she may have stopped the affair as I told her to do. If nothing happens tonight, I will drop Frank Aarons' name in our confrontation discussions to see if I get a reaction.

Nothing happened until about 7 pm when a black Cadillac SUV pulled up on our driveway. Bingo! A tall, thin, nicely-dressed man got out and walked to our front door. He had some flowers and a bottle of wine with him. I saw my wife greet him at the door with a quick kiss. Using my telephoto lens on my digital camera, I got several shots of him approaching the house and of them kissing at the door to my house.

I drove in front of my house so that I could photograph his car license plate with my digital camera. I drove around the block and parked closer to my house where I could see our upstairs bedroom window. It was about an hour until I saw our bedroom light come on. I planned to wait about 15 minutes more for them to get undressed and fucking before I sneak back inside.

It has been 15 minutes so time to go! I put on my black mask and the surgical gloves. I had a black knit wool sock cap for my head. I walked to the back of my house avoiding our security cameras. The back door was still unlocked so I entered quietly. I looked around the living room and found a lot of evidence of the affair. On the coffee table were the flowers now in a vase, two used wine glasses, and the wine bottle that was about half full. Their clothes were scattered on the floor by the couch. The only clothes belonging to my wife was a summer dress and a black thong. No bra but she always takes off her bra when she gets home from work. There was certainly not much for her to take off.

Next I inspected the guy's clothes. I removed his wallet from his pants and inside I found his driver's license, credit cards and a lot of business cards but no money. His driver's license showed that his name was Frank Aarons; I photographed it with my cell phone. I put the wallet in my pocket for later use. I could not find his cell phone. He must have left it in his car. I had hoped to find it so that I could call his wife on it and invite her to join me while we watched them have sex. I found his car keys and put them in my pocket. Suddenly I had a great idea how to harass Frank tonight.

Our stairs have thick carpeting so I could quietly sneak upstairs to our bedroom. The bedroom door was open because we have never closed it since we moved in. I hid beside the doorway and held my cell phone against the door framing to keep the camera from jiggling. I could easily see them on the screen on my phone. I turned on the date feature and zoomed in for a better picture.

They were moving into the "doggy" position with the guy's back to me. I saw the large box of condoms on the nightstand. It was the same one that I found in our linen closet. I could not see my wife's face as she was turned to the side away from me. I recorded the entire doggy fucking episode including their orgasms. My wife had a loud orgasm so I know that she was enjoying the guy. The guy came after my wife. I could see his butt cheeks tighten with every shot of cum. He pulled out of my wife, pulled off the condom and threw it on the floor beside the bed. I retracted the cell phone because the guy laid down beside my wife after he came and I didn't want them to see my cell phone in the doorway. For a brief moment I wanted to rush in and hurt the guy. It would be easy to do because he was at a disadvantage by being undressed. Somehow that did not seem like a good idea because I could get arrested for assault. Besides, I had a plan to screw with the guy tonight and I better get started.

I quietly ran downstairs and left through the front door, running to Frank's Cadillac SUV. Using his keys, I started it. I called on my cell phone for an Uber to meet me at the address on Frank's driver's license. I drove quickly to his home and I parked the SUV on his driveway. I left his wallet and keys on the console between the front seats. Before I left his SUV, I covered my face with the mask in case he had a security camera or camera doorbell. I was waiting at the curb with my back to the house until the Uber arrived. When the Uber driver delivered me to my house, I tipped him very well and asked him to forget seeing me. I quietly entered through our front door this time and quietly crept up the stairs to our bedroom.

I peeked around the corner of the bedroom doorway and saw that my wife was lying on her stomach on the bed and Frank was lying on her back. They were fucking in the prone bone position but I could not tell if he was in her pussy or her ass. I held my cell phone in the doorway recording their fucking. They continued to fuck for some time and my arm was getting tired. I took a chance and I sat down a couple of feet back from the doorway hoping the dark hallway and my black clothes would hide me. I was more comfortable holding the phone in that position and recorded the whole act including their orgasm. They stayed in the position for several minutes then Frank moved off of my wife. He removed his condom and threw it on the floor beside the bed. I zoomed in on it lying on the floor next to the previous condom. This guy is good. He uses a separate condom each time he cums. Maybe he is a big cummer and he fills them up.

They lay talking so I shut off the video recorder in my phone. I moved back to beside the doorway. I tried to hear what they were talking about. Frank was saying something about a great idea and then something about a trip. I heard my wife squeal with joy at whatever he was saying. They talked for a while and I stayed where I was because I wanted to see what they would do next. Finally my wife grabbed the guy's soft dick and began sucking it. I turned on the video recorder in my phone again. When he was hard, he put on another condom and she mounted him riding in the cowboy position. I recorded the entire act. My wife came twice before Frank came again. Afterward he threw the third condom on the floor by the others. I again zoomed in on the condoms lying on the floor.

I assumed that three times was Frank's limit so I quietly went back downstairs. I locked the front door from the inside and slipped out the back door.

As I drove back to the motel, I chuckled to myself about my pranks. Frank cannot shower tonight after sex. He will have to go home to his wife smelling of sex. I wondered what Frank would do when he found out that his SUV was missing. It was a safe prank because he could not call the cops from my house. He doesn't have his wallet for identification and how would he explain his being at my house at that late hour? I know that he would not call the cops when he got home because he could not divulge where he was when his car was stolen. He can't suspect me because I am "out of town".

Back in my motel room I looked up the license plate number on the DMV website. The Cadillac belonged to Frank and Linda Aarons.

I called our home phone just as I had promised Ann. The phone rang several times before she answered it.

I could hear her talking to someone away from the phone, ".....said he would call tonight" then she said loudly into the phone, "Hello."

"Hello, Ann. I told you I would call when my meeting was over. I just returned to my motel room, " I said.

I could hear Frank talking softly in the background. He was quietly cursing and ranting. I assume that he was upset about his SUV.

"How was your trip?" she asked..

"The trip was fine. I keep hearing someone talking. Do you have your lover there with you?" I said.

"Honey, I need to go pee. I really have to go. Bye, Honey!" she said.

Of course Frank is still there. He doesn't have a car. I chuckled to myself over the success of my prank.

I logged into our security system and deleted everything after Frank's arrival. I don't want to leave any evidence.

I reviewed the movie on my cell phone. The quality was actually quite good. I had captured them having sex three times and I also had a video of three condoms on the floor of the bedroom. I was able to see their faces occasionally and it was enough to identify who was in the movie. The sound was also very clear especially their orgasms. I copied the movie to my laptop for safe keeping and then made a copy on one of my thumb drives for my lawyer. When I get back home I will copy it to my computer there.

I didn't sleep well that night. I was angry that my wife was fucking someone, especially since I had told her to end the affair. However, I was really angry at myself because I did not confront the man while he was fucking my wife. I went to sleep thinking about more things I could do to Frank.

SECOND WEEK HOME SATURDAY:

The next morning I dressed and shaved. Before I ate breakfast, I drove past my house. I wondered if he spent the night with my wife. I clicked the remote garage door opener that I had taken from my car. The door rose far enough that I could see my wife's car. I clicked it again and the door went down.

After breakfast, I drove to Boulder to visit my friend Ted who is an attorney. He and I had been on the board of directors for the Red Cross several years ago and we became friends. I gave him the thumb drive with the copy of the video of my wife and Frank. I asked him to prepare divorce papers on my wife. He said that he didn't need the video or any other form of "proof" but he would keep the video as a backup for me. Ted explained to me that Colorado is recently a "No-fault" divorce state so all that is needed is for both spouses to sign the documents and everything is split 50-50. I explained to him that I owned my house prior to my marriage so I would not split it with my wife. I also asked him to prepare a lawsuit against Frank Aarons for adultery or something similar. He agreed not to serve my wife or Frank with the papers until I called him. I asked him for a copy of generic divorce papers in a brown envelop that is used to serve people. We went to lunch and discussed old times.

I drove out to the airport and returned the rental car. I arrived back home at about 2 pm and parked in my garage. My wife's car was gone. I had told her that she had to decide; it was either her lover or me. If she wanted her lover, then I told her to move out. My stomach turned sour at the thought that maybe she had decided to move out. I will check the house to see if she has moved out.

The first thing I did was to check her closet and drawers. All her clothing was still at the house. I went to her nightstand to check for her diaphragm. If she was leaving to be with her lover, then she would certainly take her diaphragm; however, it was back in her nightstand but I could tell that it was recently put there as the case was slightly wet from being washed. Next I checked the bed. The sheets were now blue! She had changed them since she fucked Frank last night. There were no condom wrappers under the bed and the condoms on the floor were gone.

I checked the bathroom next. There were no towels in the bathroom which meant that they did not shower last night. I did find my wife's terrycloth robe hanging on the back of the door and it was wet so, my wife took a shower this morning and wore her robe to dry off. I checked the bathroom wastebasket and found a used disposable douche container. I put it in my pocket. Next I checked the laundry basket. There was no black thong but the dress that she wore last night was in there.

I went downstairs and saw that the white bed sheets had been washed and were sitting in the drier.

The flowers and the empty wine bottle were not in the house but I did find them in the trash dumpster outside hidden under some other bags of trash. Lying right next to the wine bottle I also found a wastebasket liner with three condoms full of semen and three foil condom wrappers.

I gathered all the evidence and hid it in my office. Since there was no evidence of her moving out, I assumed that she had decided to stay with me. So I will wait for her.

oooo

The Trip Announcement

I was sitting at our kitchen table sipping a Maker's Mark on ice getting more upset with my wife as time passed.

About 3:30 pm my wife arrived home. I heard the house door to the garage slam shut.

"Hi, Honey! I am home!" my wife yelled.

She came into the kitchen smiling and very happy but there was no kiss or hug. Her arms were full of several boxes and bags from women's clothing stores.

"I told you to be here when I got back so that we could discuss your affair," I said angrily.

Before I could say anything else, my wife said, "Honey, let me tell you the great news. The contract that we have been working on was accepted yesterday. Aarons Architecture and our firm got the contract to design a new stadium in Cincinnati. Honey, I have to tell you the best part. There is going to be a big concept meeting in Cincinnati week-after-next and I get to go! Isn't that great?" my wife said.

"Wait! You get to go? For how long?" I asked.

"We leave on Monday morning and return Friday night. I am so excited!" she said. "I went shopping today for clothes to wear to the meetings."

"Who all is going?" I asked.

"Frank Aarons and his Project Manager and we are sending three engineers and me," she said

It was odd that my wife mentioned Frank but not the names of the engineers from her company.

"If your boss, Tom Merrill, isn't going, why would they need his personal Executive Assistant there?" I asked.

"I guess they want me there because I did all the work on the contract," she said. "I think we should go out to eat tonight and celebrate!"

My wife put down all her clothing packages by the stairs then she came back to talk with me.

"Honey, I can't seem to find any of our towels so I bought some more today," my wife said. "Would you please get them? They are still in my car."

Well crap! I had been prepared to confront my wife this afternoon about her fucking this Frank guy last night, but her excitement about the upcoming trip took over my plans. She was so excited that she couldn't stop talking about it. I made a mental note to check with Tom Merrill on Monday as to why he would send her on this trip. If there is any funny business about this trip, then I will confront her on both issues Monday night after I talk with Tom.

I took Ann to a nice Italian restaurant near us and the meal was excellent. My wife got a little high from the drinks, certainly more drinks than I wanted her to have. I drove us home and we went upstairs and undressed in my bedroom. I know that I should not have had sex with my slut wife but it had been almost 2 months since I had a fuck. I figured that she was cheaper than a whore in Denver and she was safer because her lover used condoms. I gave her the best lovemaking that I could because I wanted her to see how good sex was with me compared to Frank last night. We fucked until the wee hours of the morning. She had many great orgasms and I came three times - twice in her pussy and once in her ass. I can go three times too just like her lover. I felt like I had reclaimed my wife but I still had her trip to deal with.

THIRD WEEK HOME -- SUNDAY:

My wife spent the day doing laundry especially the new clothes and towels that she had just purchased.

I spent the day in my office thinking about Ann and me. Last night the loving was even better than what we had before I left. I wanted to show her what love-making was like with me and hopefully it was better than with the Frank guy.

Sunday night I tried to have a repeat of last night's sexual Olympics, but my wife told me that she was too sore from our Saturday night love-making. She said that her pussy had forgotten just how big my dick was. I believed her because my dick is sore too; her pussy had tightened up while I was gone. Frank must not be very big.

THIRD WEEK HOME -- MONDAY:

After my wife left for work, I called Tom on his cell phone and asked for another lunch meeting. We met at the same restaurant, back in the corner again where we could have some privacy. When Tom arrived, we shook hands and then sat down.

"I assume this is about Ann," Tom said.

"Yes, it is. Why would you send her to Cincinnati, Tom?" I asked.

"Jim, we are not! Did she tell you that she was going?" Tom asked.

"God, yes, she just bubbled over with excitement about it over the weekend. She even went shopping for new clothes to wear," I said.

"We are sending a project manager, a mechanical engineer, and an electrical engineer. I am not sending my assistant! In fact I don't want her there in the meetings. They might think that she is representing our company and I cannot have that. By the way, this morning she put in for vacation for next week," Tom said. "Have you figured out who it is yet?"

"Frank Arron," I said.

"I am sorry, Jim. You don't deserve this kind of treatment," Tom said. "He was in our office a lot when we were working on the proposal and the contract. I did see him hanging around Ann's desk a lot but I assumed they were working on some contract details. I think they went to lunch together once or twice. He is a very handsome man and quite well off financially. The women in my office really drool when he is in our facility. Jim, I would strongly consider that he seduced Ann and that she might be just a victim," Tom said.

"That thought had crossed my mind. It really isn't like Ann to chase after a man," I said.

"Are you considering punishing him?"

"I haven't given it much thought yet," I lied.

"What are you going to do about Ann?" Tom asked.

123456...8