Archmage Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over the table with your legs straight Clarissa."

The nymphs looked at Teluri and grinned, then slowly bent forwards over the table, lowering herself onto the leather padding. The height of the table meant that her bottom was just a little raised. Clarissa had done this before and without prompting she placed her arms out in front of her, resting her weight against the table.

Teluri began a sequence of gestures with her agile fingers, calling a globe of blue light that grew steadily in intensity and size. Once the ball had grown large enough she spoke a word and swept her hand out in a wide arc.

The light split into three strands. One strand formed into a thick band which wrapped around Clarissa's midriff, securing her to the table. The other two strands descended on her wrists, becoming cords that wrapped around them then extended out to grip the legs of the table. The archmage closed her hand into a fist and the bonds tightened a little, securing the nymph in place against the table and parting her legs a little further. Clarissa let out a little purring moan and spoke.

"I really do love these ropes of yours."

Teluri did not reply but maintained her stern act. She called another implement. This time it was a cane, thick and straight with a suede wrapped handle. She stepped forward and placed it against Clarissa's raised behind, pressing against the reddened skin, lifting the girl's buttocks a little. She spoke.

"I think the cane will make you talk. Are you sure you wouldn't like to give up now?"

Clarissa replied with a teasing, defiant tone.

"You'll have to make me Archmage."

Teluri smiled. "Oh, don't worry. I will."

She drew back the cane, letting the girl's lifted buttocks drop then gave the nymph two soft taps, lining up her swing. For a moment she thought back to her days as a novice and the many times she'd felt the sting of a cane just like this. She gave another tap then swung back.

The cane whistled as it cut through the air and smacked against Clarissa's bottom with a sharp sound. She flexed against her bonds and let out a gasping cry of pain. A thin red line forming where the cane had struck. The nymph let out a moaning sigh as she endured the burning sting, but then she lifted herself on her toes, presenting her behind for the next strike.

Teluri obliged her and again the cane whistled in, bringing a high pitched yelp from the bound girl and another groan, heavy with pleasure as she endured the painful burn. The caning continued. Each whistling swing striking against Clarissa's bottom with a sharp crack, making her cry out and tug at her bonds. Thin lines of red, clear even against her already punished skin, striped her bottom.

With each strike the spirit's cries grew louder and she tugged harder against her bonds. Her breathing was heavy, gasping for air between the punishing blows. Teluri knew the fiery sting of the cane well, she was a little jealous of the intense sensation she knew the nymph was feeling as she delivered another whistling strike and listened to another pleasured tinged yelp of pain.

The eighth strike swung in and Clarissa's cry was long and wavering. She collapsed against the table, panting for breath, but once again she raised herself on her toes, ready for more. Teluri lined up her next strike. This time, with a practiced hand she struck along the same line as her last blow, sending a wave of pain through Clarissa that brought a cry that was almost a scream and made her flex against her bonds.

Teluri knew Clarissa was reaching her limit, but she was also well aware that the nymph would never push past what she actually enjoyed, it just wasn't in her nature. Again the bottom rose and Teluri lined up the tenth strike. She drew back the cane, further this time, and delivered a whistling blow, swinging with full force against the line of an earlier strike. The nymph gave a long wavering cry and collapsed against the table, her breath heaving. She lay there panting for a long while, then she spoke, her voice breathless but still with a playful edge.

"Alright Archmage. That's enough. Maybe you should try the other way, I think that would work nicely."

Teluri smiled, and with a flick of her wrist she sent the cane away. She stepped up behind Clarissa and softly ran her fingers over her punished behind. The spirit's skin was still soft despite the painful treatment. Massaging softly she worked her way down over the curve of the nymph's behind. Clarissa groaned with pleasure at the touch. She lay with her full weight against the table, all the tension gone from her body.

Teluri placed one hand on the small of her back, while the other slipped down between her legs. She ran her fingers along the lips of the nymphs pussy, feeling the moisture as she gently parted them. With a practiced touch she slid the fingers upwards and began to circle Clarissa's clit, bringing a little moan of pleasure from her. Teluri's fingers were long and dextrous. Still teasing the nymphs clit with one she slid the others back, parting the lips once more and slipping a finger inside.

Clarissa moaned, her breath coming faster. Teluri slid a second finger inside her, still circling her clit with another. She could feel the heat between her own legs growing stronger as she brought the nymph towards her climax. Clarissa was making little gasping sounds now, Teluri could see her chest rise and fall as her breath quickened further. She took a step back, her fingers still doing their work. Crouching down behind the nymph she brought her other hand in between her legs. With one hand she slipped two fingers in and out of the spirit's moist pussy, while with the other she stroked and circled her clit.

Clarissa's little gasps grew more rapid, rising in pitch as she squirmed with pleasure, tugging on the bonds that still held her against the table. Her climax came and she let out a pair of breathless gaps that merged into a long shuddering cry as she tugged against her bonds, Teluri's fingers still caressing her. As her cry faded she flopped against the table once again, her breath coming in heaving gasps as the fingers withdrew from her.

Teluri stepped back, cleaning her hands with a little wave of power as she walked around the table. Clarissa looked up at her with her amber eyes, her face flushed and a wide smile of satisfaction on her face. The archmage crouched down, bringing her face level with the nymphs.

"Are you ready to tell me the secret now Clari?"

Clarissa nodded as she spoke, her voice still a little breathless.

"Of course. I promise I'll tell you, but I've really made you work for it haven't I? Such a bother for you. Maybe I should make it up to you first."

Teluri had been hoping the nymph would offer. With a flick of her hand she dismissed the bonds, and with another she dismissed her robes. They faded away into a bluish light that seemed to drift away on a wind that was not there, leaving her in her silk bra and panties.

Clarissa lifted herself off the table and slowly paced around it towards the mage, their eyes locked together. She drew close, the rosey scent of her green hair filling the air around Teluri as the nymph lifted herself on her toes, bringing her still flushed face close and planting a soft kiss on her lips. The spirit pressed herself against her, one arm around her back, pulling her close and reaching up to stroke her hair, while the other reached down.

Teluri felt Clarissa's fingers push against her, running over her silk panties. Still embracing, the fingers slowly rubbing up and down and sending little shivers of pleasure through her, they turned. The nymph pressed against her, pushing her back and she reached behind her, lifting herself up onto the table. She spread her legs apart as she perched on the edge. Clarissa pulled her head forwards and planted another long kiss on her lips, then she drew back. She gave Teluri a sultry smile as she slowly crouched, lowering her face down between her open legs.

The nymphs tongue pushed against her, delightfully warm through the already wet silk of her underwear. Teluri sighed and lent back, supporting herself with her arms as Clarissa's tongue continued to massage her. She felt the nymphs warm fingers on her thighs, sliding across her skin to grip the little ties that held her panties in place. The tongue continued it's work as the fingers slowly undid the ties. Teluri groaned as the pleasure built, arching her back a little. She felt the silk pulled away from her and then the tongue touched against her exposed pussy.

It slid over her, warm and wet. She moaned as it brushed against her clit. The nymph explored her, her tongue pressing against the flesh above her clit then circling down to brush against it, sending little shocks of pleasure through her with each rotation. Her breathing was heavy now and she closed her eyes, losing herself in the sensation. Clarissa placed her tongue at the bottom of her pussy and slowly brought it upwards, pushing against the lips and running over her clit. The nymph repeated the motion, the firm pressure of her warm tongue drawing a gasp from Teluri with each pass.

She felt Clarissa's fingers brush against her, gently teasing her clit as the tongue slid down and slowly pushed her lips apart, sliding inside her. She moaned softly and lowered herself onto the table, lying against the padded leather, her legs spread wide as Clarissa pleasured her. The fingers brushed and circled her clit as the tongue slipped deeper inside her then pulled back only to sink in once more. Each little touch of the fingers sent a shiver of pleasure through her, she moaned between breaths, her chest rising and falling quickly as the pleasure built.

The fingers pushed against her, lifting the little hood of skin that covered her clit as the tongue slipped out of her and slid slowly upwards, pushing firmly against her. Clarissa began to lick her clit, rolling her tongue and pressing against it, sending waves of pleasure through her. Teluri grasped the edges of the table, arching her back as the tongue brought her climax closer. Her head was full of a warm haze, as the pleasure took over. She thought she was crying out as the nymphs tongue pressed and circled and a hot wave of sensation filled her, seeming to sweep away everything else. The orgasm was long and intense, rising and falling with the pressure of Clarrisa's tongue. All her breath left her in a long exultant cry of pleasure.

The delightful sensation receeded slowly as all the tension drained out of her body and she lay on the table, gasping for breath. After a long while she felt a soft touch against her cheek. She turned her head and Clarissa was there, crouching beside the table, looking at her with her mischievous grin. Teluri looked into her amber eyes as the nymph spoke.

"You know, the other nymphs will all be very jealous when I tell them I made the archmage cum."

Teluri smiled.

"They must have been jealous for a long time already then, you never fail Clari."

The nymph giggled, then she looked serious for a moment.

"Oh yes. I should tell you the secret. I think it's quite important."

Teluri lifted herself a little, curious to know what Clarissa had found. The nymph continued.

"You know there's that old dragon who sleeps under the forest? Well, thing is he's awake, and he's heading this way."

Teluri cried out in alarm and sprang off the table, calling back her robes, her panties quite forgotten on the marble floor. The nymph giggled happily.

"Oooh, you're so serious Teluri. Don't worry, you've dealt with dragons before, and it should be at least twenty minutes before he gets here."

Teluri thought she'd have to give Clari a real punishment one of these days, assuming she wasn't eaten by a dragon.


12