Are All The Good One's Gone? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a needy little slut, I love that. Good girl."

"Oh god Sir, I don't think I can hold out much longer," Hannah moaned as she gripped the table like before, holding so tightly her hands were trembling.

"Look at me girl," he commanded and she almost slipped, but somehow held back and looked into his steely eyes. "I am going to count down from five, when I say the word cum, you may do so, understood?"

"Oh yes Sir, thank you Sir!"

"Five... four... three... two... one... maybe we should wait," he chuckled and Hannah's moan of need could be heard at some distance. "Just kidding, cum for me girl, cum hard for me," he commanded and cum she did, even harder than before, squirting her juices onto the chair, into her dress and dripping onto the floor. When she opened her mouth to cry out he stuffed his napkin into her mouth, muffling her cries of passion as she undulated and squirmed in her chair. He held it there until her orgasm subsided and she opened her eyes to look at him gratefully, her eyes barely focusing, her body spent. She did not spit it out when he pulled his hand away, her Sir or maybe Master had gagged her and she had not been given permission to remove it.

"Is everything alright here Sir?" Pierre asked coming quickly to the table after the commotion, staring mouth agape at the napkin still stuffed into Hannah's open mouth, her hands slowly losing grip of the table.

"Yes Pierre, we are fine, thank you. Could you please bring us another round of drinks and one of your finest desserts to share?"

"Oui Monseiur," Pierre replied and quickly left the table after another quick peek in Hannah's direction.

"Good girl," Neil commended her as he pulled the napkin from her mouth.

"Thank you Sir," Hannah croaked out before taking a drink of water and then of her margarita which was nearly empty.

"I'm going to ask you some questions now, but I need honest answers."

"Yes of course Sir."

"Do you like being tied up?"

"I've never been, Sir, but the thought excites me."

"You obviously know how to submit and behave, but what about when you need to be punished. Do you like pain?"

"I don't think so Sir, but I don't know."

"Do you have a problem with being whipped or worse if you are disobedient?"

"No Sir, it's part of the whole thing as I understand."

"What if you hate being whipped?"

"Then it will motivate me to do better Sir."

"And what if you like it?"

"Oh god, I don't know, I've thought about that Sir, the idea certainly excites me, but reality may prove differently."

"Do you have sensitive nipples?"

"Very Sir -- but I do like to pinch and pull at them when I get excited. I've imagined what nipple clamps must feel like."

"Amazing! Here I thought I might have to bring you along slowly, but you seem to know what to expect."

"Yes Sir."

"How do you feel about a permanent collar?"

"I have fantasized about it Sir."

"What about branding?"

"The same Sir, fantasies."

"And piercings?"

"Again Sir, if I were to submit to be your slave, my body would belong to you and you could do whatever you wish with it -- so yes Sir."

"Just incredible!"

"Thank you Sir," Hannah blushed at his words and turned flush as her need began to grow again at the thought of all these things.

"Your dessert, Sir. Would you like coffee with that?" Pierre asked as he returned holding a large chocolate dessert that was topped with melting ice cream.

"Yes please, coffee for me, and you Hannah?" Neil replied.

"Yes, coffee is fine, Sir," she responded and then looked at him with surprise at her still calling him Sir in the presence of Pierre.

"Oi madam, but you do not need to call me sir," Pierre said and quickly left to grab the coffee pot and cups.

"Oh god --," Hannah gasped.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes Sir, it made my pussy convulse when I called you Sir in front of our waiter."

"Good girl," Neil smiled then chuckled, this was going far better than he ever expected.

"Thank you Sir," she moaned her arousal rising again. What is wrong with me? I've turned into a total slut?!?! Yes, but you're His slut and you obviously love it. She couldn't deny that her mind was racing with thoughts of where this might go. Would she end up his slave, naked on her knees, his permanent collar around her neck, his brand on her body, her nipples and clit pierced?

"Earth to Hannah..." he joked again, seeing her mind working overtime her body already squirming again in the chair, the scent of her fresh arousal hung in the air.

"Oh, sorry Sir, I seem to have lost all control of myself, my mind is wandering off into where this might end up."

"And what are those thoughts, my dear Hannah?"

"Do you want a sub or a slave Sir?"

"I will not answer that until you answer me."

"Yes, of course, sorry Sir. I was fantasizing about becoming your slave Sir."

"Is that all?"

"No Sir, I was imagining myself naked on my knees, your permanent collar around my neck, your brand on my body and my nipples and clit pierced."

"Very interesting and now I will answer your question my dear. I have always wanted a slave, but would have settled for a good submissive. Knowing that you fantasize about being my slave is incredible!"

"Should I call you Master, Sir?"

"You will call me Sir for now, you are not yet a slave. I will test you, but you show all the signs of becoming a wonderful slave."

"Thank you Sir," Hannah responded and then moaned.

"You do know that a slave forfeits all rights, she is not allowed to object to anything that is done to her. It is a total power exchange, you would give all control to me."

"Yes Sir."

"Very well, we will see if you are up to the challenge."

"Thank you Sir, I will do my best not to disappoint you."

"Good girl."

"Unghh -- Thank you Sir."

They dug into the dessert, Neil alternating bites as he fed Hannah, she loved the symbolism of this act and actually moaned out loud once as they ate. Neil paid Pierre and gave him a generous tip before they left the restaurant. She clung to his arm as they walked out, Hannah's face aglow with anticipation and a huge smile on Neil's face. When they arrived at the truck, Hannah surprised Neil by kneeling on the hard asphalt instead of getting into the truck via the door he had just opened for her.

"Sir, is it too early to request your collar?"

"Yes it is, but I love that you are asking already, perhaps later if you're a good girl."

"Oh thank you Sir!" Hannah exclaimed and she grabbed his leg, pressing her cheek against the fabric of his pants. Neil helped her up and suddenly wrapped her in a huge hug. Then grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back her face upturned, he practically raped her mouth, forcing his tongue inside her oral cavity and kissing her passionately. She moaned with desire inside his mouth as their lips glided together for several moments, Hannah returning with as much fervor as Neil.

"Mmmm, delicious," he hummed.

"Oh yes Sir, I concur," she moaned breathily. Neil then helped her into the truck and they drove away from the restaurant, but not back toward Hannah's apartment, instead they went down a country road outside of town, then turned into a long driveway that led to a remote house back in the trees, well hidden from the road.

"What do you think?" Neil asked as he backed the truck into the garage.

"Oh Sir, it looks wonderful. The kind of place where you could make a girl disappear without a trace," Hannah said and then clasped her hand over her mouth, she couldn't believe what she had just confessed to him.

"It's alright Hannah, that's wonderful to know. If we are going to have a relationship, we need honesty like that. I want to make all your fantasies into reality if it's possible and I enjoy it too. I would love to make you my slave and have you disappear, as you say."

"Oh my god, Sir, I can hardly believe we are so compatible!"

"Yes, it seems to be a bit of fate or kismet or whatever at work here," he said as he opened the door and helped her out of the truck and led her by the hand into the house. He led her through, giving her a tour of his lovely home.

"It is beautiful Sir, but what is in the basement?" she asked with a wink and a devilish grin.

"Holy shit girl, could you be any more perfect?!" he exclaimed as he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off the ground, twirling her around in a circle once, then stopped and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his broad shoulders, they kissed salaciously. He set her back on her feet after breaking the kiss. "You know you must submit to me down there, forfeit your clothing and temporarily wear my collar."

"Oh yes Sir, I accept your terms, please may I see?"

"Very well," he said and led her down the stairs into the basement. As they entered it looked like a normal unfinished basement, but as he turned her toward a large heavy door he stopped. "Strip and kneel for me girl," he ordered.

"Yes M -- Sir," Hannah moaned as she quickly stripped out of her dress. Neil took it from her and hung it on a hanger near the door. As she stripped off her bra, hose, garter belt and shoes, he took each of these items and hung them as well, her thong still remained in the pocket of his suit jacket. Thankful she had shaven she knelt with her knees spread fairly wide, her hands behind her neck, her back arched, thrusting her tits upward, her head level and her eyes downcast.

"Hmm, very good, but get those knees wider for me girl and I prefer your wrists crossed in the small of your back," Neil said and she adjusted to the position he described. "Good girl."

"Thank you Sir, may I request your collar?"

"Good girl," he responded as he grabbed the thick leather collar and wrapped it around her neck, buckling it tightly and slipping a padlock through the loop, he locked it on her lovely neck. She reflexively reached up and touched it with her hands feeling it locked upon her.

"Oh thank you Sir."

"Did I give you permission to break position?"

"No Sir, sorry Sir."

"5 lashes with the flogger as punishment."