Are All The Good One's Gone? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," she obeyed, sliding off of his lap onto the floor, kneeling in the position he had designated earlier, so lovely and elegant yet so lewd and revealing, her body open and accessible to him. Neil went to the cabinet and returned, clutching something in his hand. He opened his hand to reveal a key with which he unlocked the collar around Hannah's neck and removed it.

"Master please! i promise to be a good slave, please let me stay here with You!"

"No Hannah, I will take you home. You have two parties in honor of your birthday that you must attend. Do what I have ordered. Think about what you want. Be sure you are ready for what you ask." Neil then got up and walked toward the door of the dungeon, opening it and gesturing for Hannah to exit. She leaned forward onto her hands and knees and began to crawl toward the door. When she exited the door he closed it behind them and Hannah knelt as before. "Get up and get dressed, Hannah," he ordered.

"Yes Master," she responded sullenly, standing up and walking to the rack where her clothes hung.

"No Hannah, no more calling me Master or Sir."

"But i know in my heart that You are my Master," she said as she put on her bra.

"I know you think that right now. You are high on endorphins, but that may change after you've had time to sleep on it."

"OK, Neil," Hannah intoned as she slid the hose up her legs and attached them to the garter belt. She slipped the dress off the hanger and shrugged her body into it, zipping up the back with some difficulty. She slid her feet into the heels and buckled them snugly around her ankles. He led her up the stairs back into the house.

"Would you like to use the bathroom before I take you home?"

"Yes please, Master, er, sorry Neil," she said and slipped into the bathroom where he had gestured and used the toilet before fixing her makeup and brushing her hair. She wanted to look as lovely as possible for him. She exited the lavatory to find him waiting for her.

"You look lovely, Hannah, you didn't have to get all dolled up again."

"i wanted to look my best for You, M -- um, Neil."

"I've already seen the best parts of you, Hannah, you don't need to try and impress me anymore. But I do appreciate the effort, it means you will make a wonderful slave, if that's what you choose," he said as they exited the house and into the garage. He walked around and opened the truck door for Hannah, helping her into the cab before going around and climbing in. He pushed the button and the garage door opened. He started up the truck and then drove out into the night.

"M -- Neil, when may i call you and tell You my decision?"

"You may call me Sunday evening, after you arrive home from your parents."

"When i ask to be Your slave, will you accept?"

"You're getting ahead of yourself, girl."

"Please, i want to know."

"Yes, I will accept you as my slave."

"Thank you. Will i be kept nude and in the basement?"

"Yes, you will be kept naked and will frequent the dungeon. But you will also be in charge of the house, you will clean it, make our meals, shop for food, pay the bills and keep me sexually satisfied."

"Oh god -- Neil, i want to start now, i don't want to wait. Am i allowed to cum while i am away from you?"

"Yes dear Hannah, you are not my slave yet. I do not control you, so you may orgasm as much as you wish until you submit to be my slave, or sub if you prefer."

"Oh no Master, er, i mean Neil, i want to be Your slave. i want a total power exchange, i want to give all the power to You."

"Very well," he said as they pulled up in front of her apartment. Neil got out and came around opening the door for her and helping her out of the truck. He was carrying her walking shoes and he held out his arm for Hannah to take, which she did with great enthusiasm. They walked to her apartment and she unlocked the door, taking her shoes from him and tossing them inside, then turning toward Neil. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him, hand in her hair, he pulled her head back and kissed her deeply their tongues dancing together with great passion.

"Ohhhh," Hannah moaned as Neil broke the lascivious kiss.

"Good night Hannah," Neil said barely above a whisper as he turned and walked away. Hannah nearly melted into a puddle outside her door. She composed herself and went inside, locking the door and sliding to the floor against it, sitting there against the door. She wanted to stay, she wanted him to keep her as his slave. Why didn't He? She asked herself, but she had asked and he had answered. He wanted her to think it over, to sleep on it, to really search her soul to be sure this was the right thing for her.

With great effort Hannah got up off the floor and headed for her bedroom. Once there she started to strip off her clothes like normal, but stopped herself. Instead of leaving a trail of clothing on the floor, she threw all of it into her clothes hamper, which was nearly empty. Now fully naked she picked up the other clothes strewn about the floor and put them in the hamper also. She almost laughed out loud when she realized she was doing a menial task while naked, which if she were a slave, she would have to do all the time. Oh god, my pussy just convulsed at that thought! She plopped down on the bed and began to masturbate, harder than she ever had in her life. She came fairly quickly, but it was not as good as it had been with Neil. i want him so much, i already know i'm His slave. Wish i didn't have to wait.

She slid under the covers and laid there, thinking about their evening and the unexpected turn it had taken. She had gone from being sad and depressed over not having someone in her life, to a man who wanted her exactly the way she was. The way she wanted to be desired. One date had changed her life so drastically! She was too keyed up to sleep so she started up her laptop and went into Lit. There in one of her favorite rooms was Neil. He personal messaged her almost immediately.

Neil_Dom_Dan: Hey beautiful

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Hello handsome

Neil_Dom_Dan: Couldn't sleep?

Curious_Hannah_Cut: No Sir

Neil_Dom_Dan: You don't have to call me Sir. Too excited, nervous... what?

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Excited

Neil_Dom_Dan: Not nervous?

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Not really Sir

Neil_Dom_Dan: Maybe that will come later or tomorrow

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Perhaps Sir

Neil_Dom_Dan: I said you don't have to call me Sir

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Yes Sir, but we are in Lit and i am a submissive/slave -- You are a Dominant/Master, i am showing You proper respect.

Neil_Dom_Dan: Very well, good girl

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Thank You Sir

Neil_Dom_Dan: Anything you want to ask?

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Not right now Sir

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Oh wait, just one Sir -- Is this Your cell number (999) 555-4242?

Neil_Dom_Dan: Yes it is

Curious_Hannah_Cut: May i text You, Sir?

Neil_Dom_Dan: Of course

Curious_Hannah_Cut: Thank You Sir

Hannah immediately exited the chat on Lit and saved Neil's number under his name, then thought better of it and changed it to say 'Master', then she texted him:

Hannah: Hello Master

Neil: Hey Hannah, don't call me Master or Sir

Hannah: OK

Neil: What do you want to talk about?

Hannah: Nothing, i just wanted to text You and make sure You were in my phone correctly.

Hannah: Thank You for a most wonderful evening! Good night.

Neil: Good night Hannah

Hannah tossed and turned but could not sleep. Too many things were running through her mind. It was 2 am and her mind was going a mile a minute. She was surprised that she had little reservation about submitting to be Neil's slave. This was a life changing decision, but it didn't seem all that difficult to her. It was what she had been dreaming about for many years. She had given up all hope of it happening and had never sought it out with anyone, yet here it was, staring her in the face. She was so excited, all she could think about was how many orgasms she was going to have. She even masturbated again, and though not nearly as satisfying as her earlier orgasm, it helped her relax and calm down. She turned on her TV and watched some old reruns until, exhausted, she finally fell asleep.

12