All Comments on 'Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 01'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editor??????

Good start, but come on now. 11" dick? Anyway the word is "no" and not "know."

daemonrunnerdaemonrunnerabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category

Apologies but the first in the series should have been posted under Erotic Couplings as the Incest Genre doesn't come up until the second chapter (with the exception of an accidental part).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

So yea, this was supposed to be a crazy fantasy, but fuck! Learn to write and make it readable. This could be both, funny and hot. It's so convoluted now that the action is broken trying to disypher what you mean. Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

This has possibilities. Keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Imaginative story

Fun story. A drug that would do half as much would be a best seller. Hopefully there are no dangerous side effects.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago
i like it

waiting for the next part.

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1about 4 years ago
like it

Good story but you need to proof read better it was a little distracting but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eh

This reads like an incels wet dream

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters

Assome story. It was totally different from any other. Cannot wait for more chapters. Hope u write more soon. 10 * in my book !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf

11 inch cock? Seriously? I am starting to think everyone on this site fantasizes about huge dicks even the dudes... I know more women visit the site than men but for some of us we know the story is too far fetched. Why can't people write a story about a characters who put forth the effort into the way they look and build from there instead of 'I wanna die cause I have a small dick... Wahh' then Boom! 11 inches. Scrap this story. 1 star.

daemonrunnerdaemonrunnerabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

It is not that everyone fantasies about huge cocks but more that the porn industry has taught most men that you need to have at least a large cock to please women. That was more the mindset when I wrote this story.

The main character in this story has confidence issues due to his tiny cock and that is understandable as all men would feel the same. When the changes happen to his body, he gains that confidence that he was lacking and this helps to mold him.

I do hope you read the other chapters when I upload them as it will get better but I won't spoil it.

WAA01WAA01about 4 years ago
I liked it

Guy has no confidence in himself to the point of considering suicide, takes a drug and poof large dick and taller, fitter body.

Thank god it's fantasy!! Could you imagine if this was a true possibility?? Wow, whatever company marketed it would maken BILLIONS!!!!!

By the by - the roommate definitely needs putting in his place! Lol

Looking forward to the next chapter.....

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Great Fantasy

I'm a fan of your stories and this is no exception. I am not a fan of Big Dick stories but this is a nice one and I hope there are a few more, I'm getting ready to start part two and hope his roommate and boss get taught a lesson.

soul71soul71almost 4 years ago

Try to limit the use of the word though. Also on page two you left a whole sentence on finished. Some minor errors that could have been caught prior to you uploading this, but not enough to distract from the story.

weenogweenogalmost 4 years ago
Drugs are bad

Mmmkay

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 4 years ago
Ponderous.

A lot of really dense words and topics to wade through that are wasted space in a short-story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rushed

it would have been better if effects of pills were spread out as it feels very rushed. He is sad and unhappy one night, takes a large dose and grows 7 inches gets ripped and has a big dick the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Style

I like your style of writing! You mix enough sex with a good storyline!° Thank You!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Nice build to a good sci-fi story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the story, and I could imagine it as a film with Gene Wilder (as in Frankenstein Jr.) as initial Tony, and The Rock or Swartzeneger as the final one.... lol

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A great start to what could become an awesome story. Thanks for sharing this story. 5*

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Great start. I’m hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the guy is so pathetic should have killed himself

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Damn! I want some of those pills . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES