All Comments on 'Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

killer stuff well worth the wait. looking forward to the next installment. keep up the great work

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

This was a good read. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awesome

man this story just keeps getting better. I've read all your posted stories now and I can only say i want more of all of them. This story would be my second favorite of yours and all your stories here are my favorites I've read so far.

Can't wait for more chapters in all of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant wait for that

Cant wait for the next chapter!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Please please

Continue on with this story. I can’t wait for him to make the three of them pregnant. You can throw in the Doctor as well if you want ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
The last sentence...

to be continued..........

I HOPE NOT!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I gave the first two chapters 4* due to some missing plot lines, or lines not well defined. I can no longer hold back - 5*! Answered my comment on the father and focused on the deep love between the characters before the virus. Bravo, sir!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great story. One thing that I hate are stories that have men with inhumanly huge cocks that can cumm over and over never failing.

This story is OK, because of the experimental drug causing it.

When is he going to talk to to the doctor and find out more info. Also the pheromones, or whatever, issue.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Riveting story (having read all 5 chapters).

I would have liked a more in-depth discussion about the girls’ ”teasing”, and what it did to Tony. They may have thought of it as mild teasing while to him it was nothing short of bullying - and that is not usually forgotten and forgiven with a simple apology. It wasn’t a one time thing either, but especially on Jas’ part it seemed to have gone on for years. Add that to a mother who simply writes it off as normal ”sibling rivalry” and a father who could not care less. I liked the start of the story, but I felt it was swept under the rug going forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES