All Comments on 'Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 05'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Good story - nice sci-fi romp with solid writing throughout.

j15555j15555about 3 years ago

It was OK until the ending, then it just went to shit. First, the company was able to get the sheriff and the DA to serve a warrant for a fugitive? The rich lady didn’t have a lawyer that could have stopped it or at least gone with him? Even with the lack of believability of most of the story, that was so far out there that it just killed the story for me. Also, the ending was so abrupt and left too many thing open. It seemed the author just ran out of time or something and had to end it.

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 3 years ago

Great message at the end

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this tale.

Scores 5/5

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I'm a little disappointed in the ending, but... oh well... I still gave you 5*s for the whole story. Thanks for sharing.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

It was ok....so not liking the end at all.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Well,I haven't saved many, but I have read this ten times so far. That should say something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES