Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky? He's not lucky if he just has you Izzy. But if you let me join, I'll have him screaming as he fills me up with his potent seed," the blonde stated, making sure that her top came down just a bit so her areolas started to be exposed.

"Umm..." Tony started to say, only for Isabelle to cut him off.

"Maybe another day. I got something I need to tell my man. Something important, and also, I have something special planned for tonight," Isabelle replied.

The African American girl walked away after saying goodbye to Isabelle, but the blonde wrote something on a piece of paper and tossed it to Tony, "Call me babe. I'll show you things she's never heard of."

Tony laughed as the blonde gave him a wink before flashing him, "These are all yours now baby. You can fuck me whenever and however you want. Whatever hole you want is yours. But you'd better promise to breed my tight little pussy, 'cause I want loads of children."

"Jesus girl! Didn't I say he's my man?" Isabelle stated, only for her friend to ignore her.

Then, a young man wearing a letter-jacket came over, "Babe! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Piss off dickless. Or should I tell the whole school how you can't last longer than three minutes in bed and how you like the taste of your own cum?" the blonde stated.

Tony and Isabelle laughed, but as the blonde took a step back, Tony took the opportunity to roll up the window and drive off. "Fuck Izzy. Why the hell did you do that?"

"That bitch stole one of my ex-boyfriends from me, just so she could screw him once. So I wanted to throw it in her face, even get her addicted to you if needed, just so I could tell her to fuck off."

"You are an evil woman when you want to be Little One, you know that?" Tony laughed.

"Eh, 'revenge is a dish best served cold', as they say," Isabelle replied, "besides, I think you came to pick me up for a different reason." Isabelle crawled over the middle section of the car, making quick work of his pants as she pulled his cock out and devoured it in one quick downward thrust.

"FUCK SIS!" Tony yelled out, feeling his dick going down her throat. It was one thing for one of his women to suck his dick, but with Isabelle having no gag reflex and able to have the feeling of his dick going down her throat like that, was like nothing else he'd ever felt.

Tony did his best to drive as carefully as possible, but it was hard when she started massaging his balls while deepthroating him as it quickly brought him to orgasm. Deciding it best not to drive, Tony quickly pulled into a gas station, throwing the car in park as he came hard down his sister's throat, filling her stomach with a huge load of his cum. He gripped her head hard, and for the first time, Isabelle started choking but that did not stop her hips from humping an invisible dick while she choked. From what Tony could see, she seemed to get off on being choked, especially with his massive tool.

By the time they were home, Isabelle was itching to have his cock inside of her, but there were other things that were needed to be done before that could happen. After her school stuff was put away and her teeth were brushed, as she did not want to force Tony to taste his own cum, she called all her family around the dining table as she had an announcement.

"So, what's this all about?" Vanessa asked, wondering what was going on.

"Izzy has something she wants to tell everyone," Jasmine stated.

Once everyone was seated, Isabelle stood up, turning to her right where Tony was seated at the head of the table, "Tony, I want you to know that I've always loved you. It has been my and Jasmine's dream to be your wives one day, even knowing that we are brother and sisters. However, love never takes into effect who the other person is and if they are different sex, religion, race or even related." Tony nodded, knowing that she loved him no matter what as he did her. "That being said, I can only hope that we'll make wonderful parents."

"Little One? Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Tony asked.


Isabelle nodded, pulling out the test she'd taken, "Yes! I'm pregnant! I mean I still have to get it verified with my doctor, but I took two of them and both came back with the same results."

Tony jumped up and picked up his sister, kissing her lips as he was happy that she'd want his child as much as he wanted her to have it. "Just promise me you'll still love me even when I get fat."

"Geez sis. You aren't going to get fat. Yes, you'll be bigger due to being pregnant, but you won't be fat. And to answer your question, yes, I'd love you even if you got fat. Same goes for Jas and Mom," Tony stated, knowing he loved them no matter what.

Isabelle made her rounds, hugging her mother and getting a congratulations as well as getting one from Jasmine. "About time girl. I was about to do it myself."

Isabelle giggled as Tony looked confused, "You opened the door little brother saying you'd impregnate us. I just gave Izzy the first shot at it. Now..." Jasmine said, sauntering over to her brother, still feeling how her pussy was throbbing from being fucked by him earlier that day, "it's my turn for you to impregnate me. Just think, our baby growing inside my belly. My nipples leaking with milk that you can share with our child. How sexy would I look having a nice baby bump while you're fucking my pussy raw, hearing me scream out as I cum around that horse cock you got," she stated, rubbing his dick, feeling it getting hard again.

Tony took Jasmine's lips, running his hands over her tight ass, hearing her whimper as he pulled up her skirt and tugged on her thong, making it become taut against her clit and run between her lips. "Fuck Tony. Please take me again. I need it so bad, baby."

"Hey! Since you already had him today, I get my turn," Isabelle stated, putting her hands on her hips and giving her sister a look, telling her she'd have to wait her turn.

No matter how hard Tony tried, his women would still have their little competitions, but as long as they stayed under control and did not turn into full on jealousy, he would not step in and stop it.

That night, Tony made love to his sister, Isabelle, before fucking his other sister, Jasmine, raw and leaving her a blubbering mess. After he was done with both sisters and they were passed out, Jasmine on the floor of the living room and Isabelle upstairs in his bed, Tony spent the rest of the night cuddling with his mother. She told him she was too sore to take his dick and instead just wanted to hold him. She'd missed being close to her son like this and was glad when they would have time to cuddle.

############################################

Two weeks later:

Tony had not heard from Dr. Nikko at their usual check-in time. This did not necessarily mean anything special, but it did worry him, at least a bit as the thought of the company coming to get him could hurt the doctor and even his family.

It was Tuesday and Tony had completed the two classes he had for the day while Jasmine did not have any classes that day, being able to set up her schedule so she only went to school Mondays and Wednesdays that semester. Jasmine was being naughtier than usual as she'd given Tony a blowjob during one of his classes and allowed him to cover her face and tits with the enormous amount of cum he had saved up since the night before.

Suddenly, Tony saw he had an email from his old school telling him that he needed to sign some paperwork, or they'd make sure all his credits did not transfer and instead would stop him from graduating. "Jas. Wanna take a ride to my old school?" Tony called out, knowing it would be a bad idea as he could cause another riot. But if they were quick, he would hopefully be able to keep his exposure down to a minimum. Vanessa was against him going, telling him that she could go in his stead, but he kissed her forehead, telling her he'd be okay.

They were quickly off, but the drive was long, just under four hours. Jasmine and Tony listened to music, even singing together like when they were little. They also talked, mostly about what was going to happen when the change in Tony finally wore off and also bouncing baby names for the child Jasmine was itching to have. She'd had baby fever ever since Tony brought up the idea. Prior to it, she did not think it was possible, but now, her pussy was soaking wet just thinking about his child growing in her womb.

When they finally pulled into the university, just after 3pm, Tony knew he did not have much time before the admissions office closed at 4pm. Just as he made his way through the door, something made it feel like something was off. He could not put his finger on it, but there was something that was off. Jasmine asked him if he was okay, but Tony ignored her.

Then, a tap came on his shoulder as he turned and saw Dr. Nikko. "Tony! What the hell are you doing here?" she asked, her voice in barely a whisper.

"I got an email about having to come sign some papers otherwise my credits would be invalid, and they'd block my graduation from happening. But why are you here?" Tony asked, wondering if this was a setup.

"I was called here as there was some papers I needed to sign for my ... OH SHIT!" Dr. Nikko stated. She turned around quickly before seeing her former assistant in the crowd, pointing out both her and Tony to some men in suits. "QUICK TONY, RUN!" she yelled, ushering him back out the door.

Outside, Tony saw a black SUV and three men looking around Jasmine's car. "Quick this way," Tony stated, grabbing Jasmine's arm and running towards the walkway that went behind the building, hoping they could get lost in the traffic of students coming and going from class. With the university being one of the larger ones of the state, it was a good bet they could get away.

As they were just passing the end of the building, Tony looked back and saw some of the men turning the corner yelling, "After him! The male's the only one we want!"

Dr. Nikko was having trouble keeping up and as they rounded the next corner, she ducked away, "Go Tony. I'll be fine. Just keep your family safe."

Tony had no time to thank her or worry as they needed to get way. In one building and out the other, and rounding corners, Tony was doing his best to get away, but his sister was starting to get exhausted as they'd been running at full speed for over fifteen minutes now.

Just as they turned the next corner and came to the street a supercar pulled up, "You're Tony, right?"

The blonde woman did not look like she was with the company or whomever was chasing them, "Yes. Who are you?"

"Ms. Bastilla. Hop in. I can get you out of here quick."

Tony opened the car, knowing he could not keep trying to outrun them, especially with how gassed his sister now was, luckily due to his condition, he was extremely fit and was glad that he'd been able to keep them going.

Just as he went to get in and motioned for Jasmine to get in his lap, Ms. Bastilla spoke up again, "Just you. I can't take her."

Tony turned to the woman, "If I can't protect my family, then I might as well just let them take me away now."

"If you do that, you'll be just about tortured and not be able to see your family again," Ms. Bastilla stated, baffled that anyone would willingly subject themselves to what the company had in store with him.

"True," Tony replied, then looked to Jasmine and smiled, "but they'll be safe and that's all that really matters to me." Tony paused for just a second before looking to Ms. Bastilla. "So, what's it gonna be? Both or none?"

"I like you," Ms. Bastilla stated, smiling and gripping his arm. "Get in or we're gonna get caught," she stated, looking to Jasmine.

Jasmine hopped in, getting on Tony's lap as Ms. Bastilla raced away, zipping through the traffic and getting lost before the guys following them noticed where they'd gone. It took them a few minutes to hit the highway, but were quickly flying down the road, going well over 100 MPH as Tony looked over at the dashboard. He wondered if she was going to be affected by the pheromones as well, but right now, he just needed to worry about getting away.

"So, where are you taking us?" Tony asked, now that they were far enough away.

"I have a couple places, but one near the beach that I can use to hide you out. Then we can decide on what to do with you. Maybe out of the country or maybe in the mountains somewhere. Who knows at this point. But we'll talk about the best course of action."

"Can you give me the address to your place so I can call my mother and have her meet us there?" Tony asked, knowing he'd jump out the car this instant if she would not allow his mother and other sister to meet up with them.

Ms. Bastilla thought for a second before responding, "Though I'm highly against it, I'll give her the address. But the less people that know about it, the better. That's why I'll take you in the back way."

"Fair enough. Again, my family is everything to me. I won't do anything that would put them in jeopardy."

"You are brave to put them before you. But smart enough to know they'd get hurt if you left them behind. Hell, the company would use them as pawns to capture you, even killing them if needed," Ms. Bastilla replied, remembering someone she'd helped and knowing the person lost her daughter when the company decided to use her as bait.

"Hello?"

"Mom," Tony said into the phone.

"Oh, hi honey. Are you and Jasmine on your way back. Momma's getting all hot and bothered waiting for you. And I have a special surprise when you get back, something special I'm wearing just for you," Vanessa said lustfully into the phone, hoping it would make her son want to get home quicker.

Ms. Bastilla looked over at Tony suddenly, her eyes wide as Tony smiled and winked at her, "Oh Mom, you know just how to get me hard don't you." Tony paused for a second, seeing how Ms. Bastilla's breasts were threatening to be released from their confines. "But it'll have to wait Mom. I need you to do something and don't ask any questions."

"Sure baby, anything you need," Vanessa replied, sitting up as she knew something was going on.

"Grab your suitcase and throw a couple pairs of clothes in it. Go get some for Jas, Izzy and myself. I need you to be quick and be out of the house in ten minutes. Then, go get Izzy out of school and meet us."

Tony handed the phone to Ms. Bastilla so she could provide the address, "Mrs. Sutton?"

"Y-Yes. Who is this?" Vanessa asked, starting to worry as she already grabbed the suitcase and grabbed some of her clothes as she raced to go get her kids clothes.

"This is Ms. Bastilla. When you get your daughter, head to the coast, to a town called Doves Landing. There is a ferry at Doves Landing to the outlying islands. You will wait there for a man who will know who you are and what you look like. Do you understand the instructions?"

"Y-Yes. Can you please tell me..." Vanessa asked, as she frantically ran around the house grabbing what she could so once she was off the phone she could leave right away.

"No time for that," Ms. Bastilla stated, cutting off Vanessa. "And one more thing. Once you pick up your daughter, I want you to pull the sim cards on both your phones and trash them. If you show up with your phones on you, I'll make sure to leave you behind. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes of course. Can I talk to my son again?" Vanessa asked only for the phone to go dead. She wanted to think that everything would be fine, that she did not need to worry, but she could not help herself as she nearly broke down crying. However, she needed to be strong, at least until she could get to her other daughter and son. Why couldn't her son be there with her right now, comforting her and telling her that everything would be okay? And why did he have to go to his old school? She knew that had to have something with what was going on.

Vanessa quickly dialed her daughter's school and told them an emergency had come up and she needed to get her daughter out of school. By the time Vanessa pulled up to the school fifteen minutes later, Isabelle was already outside. "Mom? What's going on, is everything okay? Please tell me!"

Isabelle knew something was up as her mother was visibly shaken. Vanessa shook her head not wanting to answer her daughter but when Isabelle put her hand on her mother's and they squeezed each other, Vanessa finally spoke up, "It's your brother. I don't know exactly what's going on but, we have to leave."

"Leave? You mean I have to quit school and leave all my friends behind?" Isabelle asked. She was now hysterical. Her whole life was crumbling down. She'd never thought anything would happen, even with her brother explaining that this company could be after him.

"Isabelle! Get a hold of yourself," Vanessa scolded, letting her anger get out of control. She took a deep breath, knowing her kids would need her to be strong and keep them together. "Your brother is in trouble. Now if your friends and being in school matters so much more than being there for your brother, then I can drop you back off at school." Isabelle shook her head, her hand running over her stomach, knowing their child was growing. "Good. Now your brother is going to need us to be strong and be there for him. Oh and I need your phone."

Isabelle handed her mother her cell phone. It was a couple years old and she'd wanted to get a new one, but she did not expect what her mother did next. At the next red light, her mother pulled out her SIM card and cracked it, like in the movies and tossed it out the window. Then, after they took off again and were flying down the highway, her mother tossed her phone out the window. When Isabelle gasped, her mother just smiled, "They said we can be tracked by our phones. I had to toss mine as well, but I promise you that I'll get you a new one once all this blows over, okay sweetie.


Isabelle nodded, "Okay Mom. But how long will that be?"

Vanessa squeezed her daughter's hand, "I don't know baby, I just don't know." Tears fell from her eyes as she thought about her son and how this could ruin her daughters' lives.

Meanwhile...

When Ms. Bastilla ended the call with Vanessa, she immediately pulled out the SIM card from Tony's phone and tossed it out the window, followed by the phone itself. "I would ask why you did that, but I guess they can track it, huh?" Ms. Bastilla turned to Tony and smiled.


Jasmine dug in her purse, pulling out her own phone and did the same, tossing it out the window. When Tony looked at her, she shrugged, "What? You're worth more than any phone."

Tony and Jasmine heard Ms. Bastilla swallow hard as she kept glancing at them. Then, Tony brought up his hand to Jasmine's face and pulled her lips to his. As their tongues battled and Jasmine's hand moved to his face while Tony's hand moved to her breast. He made quick work of her tank top, pulling her breast out and pulling on her nipple, causing her to whimper.

A moan from the left caused Tony to break his kiss with Jasmine for a moment as he could see that Ms. Bastilla had a hand between her legs while she was driving the best she could. "I've had sex with multiple men and women, been in threesomes, foursomes and all sorts of different sexual activities, but I've never seen a brother and sister together." Ms. Bastilla paused, whimpering just a bit before she let out a low primal moan. She was now breathing hard as she continued. "Part of me wants to be disgusted and throw you out of my car. But the other part, the other part wants to watch you for hours, maybe even wanting to join in as well."

Tony smiled, "I would consider, that," he said, giving her a good once over, "as you are one hot MILF. But... I have two other women who won't want to share, as I'm sure Jas here doesn't either."

Jasmine shook her head, "He's mine and I only share with my sister and mother. But..." she stated, kissing up the side of Tony's face as he gripped her nipple hard, making her pussy throb as her hand trailed down his body, rubbing the outside of that huge piece of man meat that was going to impregnate her oh so soon, "I have no problem with you watching. Maybe if you're lucky, and I'm feeling extra frisky, I may just see what that mature pussy of yours tastes like." Jasmine paused for a second, eying Tony dreamily, "But only if my man wishes it."