Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really need to hurry and get to my place," Ms. Bastilla stated, trying to keep her excitement from her face.

After a couple more hours of driving, they pulled through a gate down a long driveway up to a massive house with a large garden. NO, this was not a house, this was a mansion by all meanings of the word.

Tony whistled as the car came to a stop, "Damn that's a big house," he stated as Jasmine nodded, holding onto her brother and wondering who this woman was.

"Thank you," Ms. Bastilla replied, blushing as she turned and noticed the massive tent in his pants. "I-Is that really your..." she started to say.

"Damn right it is," Jasmine replied with a knowing smirk. "Would you like to see me take this massive horse cock down my little throat? Or maybe see it pierce my tight little cunt?" she asked seductively, seeing that Ms. Bastilla's eyes had yet to become unglued from the tent in his shorts.

Ms. Bastilla could not say anything and instead nodded vehemently. "If that's what you truly want, then you must answer my question first," Tony stated.

"A-Anything," Ms. Bastilla replied, finally tearing her eyes away to look Tony in the eyes.

She looked desperate and her change in demeanor reminded Tony of how the policewoman was. Luckily, she had not attacked him yet as the policewoman did and she seemed to be in control of herself in the car, well at least until he and Jasmine started to make out. It could just be that she had not seen such a big dick before or the fact that they were related, or maybe even a little bit of both. "What kind of car is this?" Tony asked, pointing to the car they'd rode in to get to her house.

Ms. Bastilla shook her head, almost like she was coming out of a daze as the question came out of nowhere. "Umm... oh the car. It's a Lykan Hypersport." She watched as his eyes went wide before continuing with a smile, "If you like this one, you should see some of my other cars. I have a limited-edition Rally car, as well as some other supercars in my garage," she finished, pointing to the building off to the right of the house that had five double garage doors on it.

"Maybe one day, when all this is cleared up, I'll come back and you'll let me drive one," Tony replied, hoping it could be true. He'd heard of Lykan cars but had never seen one in person or ever thought he'd have a chance to drive one.

"We'll just have to see," Ms. Bastilla replied, smiling as she turned, allowing her dress to come up and show off her panty-clad ass. "This way please so I can show you where you'll be staying before we can start any... festivities."

Tony and Jasmine followed Ms. Bastilla through the house as she showed them around. The dining room table could easily seat twenty people if not more. As they moved through the kitchen, Tony wondered why someone would need something so massive, especially since she had four ovens and 12 burners. And if that did not wow them enough, the pool definitely did. It was a lagoon style pool, complete with a twisting slide, and rock feature with its own waterfall. Tony thought about how he could have brought his entire graduating class to this house and would still have places to have alone time.

Back inside, Tony and Jasmine saw a large playroom complete with darts and two pool tables that opened up to the main living area. Alone, the living room was bigger than their entire house, but that did not stop them from missing home already.

Next, they went up the large staircase to the bedrooms. From what they could see, there were eight of them upstairs and each one was massive in itself, close to twice his mother's bedroom back home and each had large walk-in closets and its own bathroom with dual sinks, a large soaker tub and a shower big enough for six.

"Well, I have to say, this house is amazing," Tony stated, still in awe of how big it was.

"Why thank you. I had it custom built, but I don't always stay here. I just use it when I'm in the area."

"So, this isn't where you live all the time?" Jasmine asked, baffled that anyone would not want to always stay in this work of art.

Ms. Bastilla giggled, "No dear. This is just one of my many houses. I also have one in Malibu, on Times Square New York, Chicago, Miami, Dallas and of course my main one is back home in France."

"I had wondered if you were originally from the states, given your last name, but thought maybe it was just your married name given you don't have a French accent," Tony stated, then again, he did not have a Hispanic accent himself.

"Truthfully, my husband was Italian, and I am French. He... passed away years ago and that put me on the path I'm currently on."

"If you don't mind me asking. What is your first name? Not that I don't mind calling you Ms. Bastilla, my curiosity is just getting the best of me," Tony asked, looking to Jasmine, thinking he may be putting his foot in his mouth like a dumbass. But Jasmine just shrugged, not having any problem with his question.

"Where are my manners. My first name is Geneviève. And before you ask, yes, I do speak French, but also Italian, Polish, and some Spanish," Geneviève replied, blushing as she'd forgot to properly introduce herself. This was something her family had always instilled in her.

Geneviève went on to tell them about how she'd met her husband when she was twenty in college and he was thirty-two. They'd fell in love at first sight and were married within six months. Her husband was a wealthy man but lived a happy life. He was one of the co-owners of the company but left two years before his death as he did not like the way the company was going. Geneviève told them that she and her husband were under the assumption that the company was coming after them when he was murdered during a robbery, but the robber never took anything and knew her husband's name. This led her to oppose the company at every turn after she found out they were kidnapping those they could make new drugs off of but refused to make any more cures.

When she was done with her story, she got hugs from both Jasmine and Tony before Jasmine whispered something in her ear. The two women giggled before Jasmine turned to her brother, dropped to her knees and quickly pulled his pants down. She made quick work of his boxers before releasing his semi-hard cock. "Oh, my Lord!" Geneviève stated, this being the first time she'd seen such a massive cock.

"I know right! My brother has one of the biggest cocks out there. And let me tell you, it's taken Mom a good amount of time to be able to handle all of it without it breaking her and our younger sister, Izzy, is the only one that can take him down her throat, though not having a gag reflex is definitely a plus for her," Jasmine stated, watching how Geneviève's eyes were glued to Tony's cock as she slowly stroked it.

Over the next twenty minutes, Jasmine teased Geneviève and Tony collectively, bringing Tony close to orgasm, but backing off just as he was seconds from releasing. She wanted that huge load of baby batter deep within her, giving her the child he'd promised her.

Just as Tony was about to lose patience and throw his sister on the floor, plunging his dick deep within her as she screamed out in pleasure, a knock came on the door, "Ms. Bastilla. Claude is back and has two women with him that seem to be asking for you and your guests. Should I have them wait?"

"We shall be down shortly François. Please let our guests know."

"Very well, Mistress," the man replied before scurrying off.

"Well. I guess our fun will have to wait until later," Geneviève stated, being slightly annoyed that she did not get to see that huge piece of man meat plowing Jasmine's pussy. If she could just get a glimpse of that happening, she could imagine how she would feel when it stretched her out. Not that she did not get enough sex herself, but this was like winning the lottery and the Tony awards in the same night.

Tony and his family were given two rooms for the four of them, but instead, they slept in one bed, cuddled together. As appreciation for keeping them protected they had a wonderful foursome, even having Jasmine and Isabelle giving Geneviève a good tongue lashing as she watched Tony plow each of their cunts to screaming orgasms. Geneviève had thought about asking for a ride on Tony's cock, but decided against it as she did not see just lust and horniness in their eyes, she saw pure love. The same love she'd had with her own husband and that she hoped to have again one day.

########################################

Four months later:

Over the past four months, Tony and his family had loads of fun at Geneviève's massive home. Tony was even given a chance, along with each of his family members, to drive each of the fancy cars that Geneviève owned. He looked like a kid in a candy store knowing that this was something he would never get the chance to do again.

Jasmine was confirmed pregnant a couple weeks after they arrived, but it was Isabelle who was close to a month further along that had blown up like a balloon. She was close to five months pregnant but looked more like she was eight or nine with twins. However, that did not stop Tony as he still plowed her pregnant pussy and finally her ass with his massive cock, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Geneviève had been kind to them and brought her doctor to the house to make sure the babies and mothers were in good health.

Geneviève was sitting at her desk, placing calls and trying to keep an eye on two other prospects that may need her help, though nothing close to what Tony and his family needed. She'd heard chatter from her contacts that the company was actively chasing after Tony and they were not pulling out any stops. Knowing if they got their hands on him, he'd be up Shit creek and turned into a human guinea pig and have a horrible life. That was not something she'd let happen, not if she could let it stop it!

Today, she'd just come back after being gone for a couple days, but did not have a chance to see Tony. From what his sisters told her, he was feeling under the weather, but would come and see her soon. Then suddenly, she got a call from her gatehouse, "Yes?"

"Ma'am. I have some men here waving warrants to search the house and property for a fugitive. Someone by the name of Antonio Sutton. I don't think I can stop them but wanted to let you know as I can stall them if needed," the security guard said into the phone.

Geneviève's eyes narrowed, wondering how they'd found out it was at that house that he was being held. She had not heard from her staff at any of her other homes, so how did they know he was here. "Very well. Please let them through and tell them I'll meet them at the door."

She ended the call and called out, "Claude. Dear, I need you." As Claude came in from the playroom, having met Tony and his family, Claude was her bodyguard and most trusted associate. She'd saved his sister from the same thing Tony was going through and knew he'd do everything in his power to protect Tony.

"Yes Ms. Bastilla," Claude replied when he got close enough. He was ex-special forces for France but left the military when he'd heard about his sister. Luckily for him, she was protected by Ms. Bastilla and he'd offered her his services for life.

"It's time. Somehow, they found us, so I need you to get them ready and take them to my home in France. If we can get them out of the country, they won't be able to track them, hopefully." Claude nodded before dashing up the stairs to get them ready to leave, knowing they had only minutes to leave out the back. Luckily for them, the stairs could not be seen from the front door and if needed, he was armed and could protect them from anyone who could try to stop them.

Geneviève gave them a few minutes before answering the door. The wind tugged at her dress as she was glad her V-neck dress showed a generous amount of cleavage as there were only men standing at her door. Five men in black suits stood there accompanied by two local police officers, the local sheriff and three county officers. Lastly, the District Attorney was standing next to the sheriff.


"Ms. Bastilla. Nice day isn't it?" the sheriff spoke, removing his hat and sunglasses.

"It was until I found myself with all these men on my doorstep," she replied, glaring at the men in suits. She knew the DA and the officers, including the sheriff, had nothing to do with this, but the men in suits worked for the company, that was obvious to her.

"I do apologize for that Ms. Bastilla, but they do have a reason," the DA stated, handing Ms. Bastilla the paper in his hand. "This is a warrant to search your home and out lying lands for a fugitive known as Antonio Sutton. I would like to ask for your cooperation in this matter."

Just as she was going to try and stall them, she heard something behind her, "Please give me one second," she said, stepping back in the house and closing the front door. "Tony? What are you..." she started to say only for her words to be stilled in her throat.

The suave looking man with perfect hair, a chiseled chin and an all-around glow to him was gone. Before her stood a normal looking young man with curly black hair, a standard, almost average face and he was a good couple inches shorter than she'd remembered of Tony.

"Yes, it's me, Geneviève," Tony stated, his voice even being back to normal now.

"W-What happened to you?" Geneviève asked, baffled by his change.

"This is me before the change. Albeit I wasn't this skinny before, but it's not like I can put on a bunch of weight just from sleeping. Though Jasmine was adamant about me exercising more instead now to keep the weight off and it's something I'll probably regret, but if it keeps my sisters and mother happy, then it'll be worth it."

Geneviève nodded, seeing that glint of love in his eyes, knowing he'd do anything to make and keep them happy, even if it meant giving up his own life. "Okay, but why aren't you running? I sent Claude to..."

Tony put up his hand, "We're tired and want to go home. If that means they have to take me, then so be it. Though I doubt they'll find anything by this point, at least that's my hope."

Geneviève nodded, knowing it was his decision to make, "Just promise me you'll keep them safe. They are all I care about." Geneviève hugged him, telling him she'd protect them with her life if needed.

Tony took a deep breath and walked through the front door. "Hello gentleman. I hear you're looking for me?" The men looked at him confused, checking the picture they had of Antonio Sutton and looking at him laughing. Tony smirked and pulled out his driver's license and handed it to the sheriff, who confirmed he was indeed Antonio Sutton.

Tony was taken away and put into one of the black SUVs but not told anything about where he was going or how long he'd be gone.

########################################

One month later:

It took a couple weeks for Jasmine to fix her classes so she could get back in the swing of things. She'd have to retake all her classes but got a letter from the doctor that was seeing her, telling the school she'd had a scare and was hospitalized.

Isabelle got something similar but was able to take the finals for each of her classes, given her mother had argued that she'd had an unweighted 4.3 GPA before she had to leave for health reasons. Isabelle was able to pass all the finals she was given and was able to receive her diploma, though she'd missed her graduation with her class. She also met up with her friends and told them that she had a health scare when she found out she was pregnant and explained something about a coma before waking up and being 100% healthy again, though she knew it was bullshit. She was just glad her friends were not that bright and believed what she said, or at least did not question it.

All three women were sitting around watching a movie and eating popcorn when a knock came at the door. Jasmine was closest and got up, her belly getting almost twice as large since she'd last seen Tony. When she opened the door, she could not help but to start crying as Tony was standing there. He hugged her, holding her as close as possible with her belly stopping him from squeezing her too tight.

Vanessa dashed to the door as Isabelle waddled behind her, moving as quickly as possible as he was ushered inside to hug each of the ladies. "B-But how are you here. I thought when you left, we'd never see you again," Jasmine stated, knowing she would never accept it deep in her heart, but she always knew there was that possibility, and it grew with each passing day.

"Well, since I'd already changed, I guess the last of whatever had affected me in the first place was gone. They did a bunch of tests and re-did most of them like a hundred times, but I guess found nothing. Then they questioned me, and I told them I had a good hair styler but other than that, I'd just lost some weight."

"So, you're back. I mean you're not going anywhere again?" Isabelle asked, tears falling from her pretty face.

"No Little One. I'm here to stay. Besides, I have two babies' mammas that I need to take care of."

"I think this is a cause for celebration!" Vanessa yelled, wanting to take her man out for a steak dinner.

"How about we just do takeout. I've been really horny and there are three hot pussies I'd love to have, if you'll still have me?" Tony asked, hoping his lack in size would not bother them.

"Are you still just as big?" Jasmine asked, teasing him as she knew he was not.

Tony shook his head, "No. But I'm bigger than I was originally."

"Fear not little brother. Anything you have will make us happy, as we said before, it wasn't your size that made us love you, it was you."

Tony smiled as he kissed his elder sister, their tongues dancing in ways that he all too familiarly remembered. They quickly ordered sushi takeout and had a long night of sex. Tony was indeed not the same size, but being around seven inches, was perfect for each of his women, especially since it was attached to him and not someone else.

Isabelle gave birth to a baby boy, Tony Junior, while Jasmine gave birth to a baby girl, Alba, named after Vanessa's mother and Tony's grandmother. Each of them got pregnant again with Isabelle having a girl and Jasmine having twins, a boy and a girl before they both got their tubes tied, happy with the children they'd had.

Geneviève had stayed in touch and was glad Tony was no longer hunted by the company. To help them along, she gave them five million dollars, but Tony still became a Chef and opened his own breakfast and lunch restaurant with his family working with him. Isabelle was the main stay-at-home mother of the group while Jasmine used her business degree to help run the restaurant and Vanessa helped with the design and managing the front of the place. Though it was not the most popular place of all, it helped to keep the bills paid and they were happy as they lived together, raising their children and grandchildren. Tony did not go a single day without sleeping with one or all his women as they lived a wonderful life together.

Tony's father and Vanessa's mother came back, wanting revenge on the guy with whom he'd met and made him look like a bitch. Though this time, he brought his shotgun with him and was promptly arrested after he blew a hole in their front door. His charges included attempted murder, domestic violence and when he was found with child porn in his car, the prosecutor took little pity on locking him up for life. A sweet ending to their father's womanizing ways.

The End .........

Author's note: For those that stuck through this one, I wanted to explain why I wrote this one. This was my expression of how I see myself in Tony (fat, ugly and with a small ... you know what) but the better version of Tony (bigger cock, tighter abs, and much better looking overall) is how my wife sees me. Confidence is something we all need but a lot of us lack. But do know, that no matter how bad you see yourself (male, female or other), someone out there will see you as the better version of Tony and love you unconditionally.