Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'He then dropped it again, to three hundred against a date with you. I began to think he didn't get the concept. "Look," I said, "I can't make Marge do anything with you... not spend the night, not jump into bed with you not even date you. No bet. But he persisted.

"'"OK," he said, "Two hundred against the right to ask Marge on a date." Well, now I could do that, I could let him ask. 'But,' I told him, 'you understand that even though I let you ask, she'll turn you down.' Well then he said that would be enough, providing that I told you about the bet and told you it was up to you if you wanted to accept. I was reasonably confident that you'd never accept, so I made the bet. I mean two hundred and the impossible shot... even if he made it and he asked you on a date and you accepted, well OK, I could live with that for a chance to win two hundred bucks. But then, as he was lining up the shot, he said, "You know it's really a long shot, you got to make it a little better."

"'How could I make it better?

"'"You tell her, just before we go out that she should pretend that she's single and still in college and to have fun on the date." Well, I'm not sure if it registered just then what that meant, but I said I would. Well, you know, he made the shot.

"'That's it? That's all there was to the bet?' I wanted to know.

"'Yeah, that's it, that was the bet and he won.'

"'What about the new outfit?'

"'That was the second bet. That bet was made the same day he asked you out. You remember we had played golf that day, well we were sitting around the nineteenth hole and he asked if I'd told you about the bet. I said I had that I'd told you the same day. I explained that I expected him to ask right a way, so I wanted to be sure to comply with the bet. To my surprise I found out he hadn't asked you yet. I reminded him that he should expect you to turn him down.

"'That's when he proposed the second bet. "I'm willing to bet she will accept. I'll offer you double or nothing. If she turns me down, I'll pay you the two hundred you'd have gotten if I hadn't made that shot. If she accepts, you buy her a new outfit. Something that makes her eye candy. I want every man who sees us to be insanely jealous that she's with me and not him. The outfit is to include everything. Dress, heels, lingerie and stockings... stockings, not pantyhose. And you're to be sure she wears it all." In my frame of mind, I'd never have to pay off and if I did, then I knew you'd appreciate the new outfit. You can imagine my shock when you told me you had accepted.'

"'OK,' I said, 'what about the salon, the new do and the make over? Where did that come in?'

"'That was my gift to you. I know you always feel special when you go to the salon for a new do.'

"OK, go on. There was a third bet.'

"Here's where he began to fidget. He was clearly uncomfortable talking to me about this bet.

"'You remember, you sent me down to let Mark in.' I nodded. 'When I did, he asked if you were ready and I told him you'd be right down, you were putting on your jewelry. He asked if I'd told you to act as if you were still in collage and I confirmed I had. Then he said, "You do realize I'm going to try to seduce her, don't you." I've got to give it to him, he was right up front. I suppose I could have warned you, but that didn't seem to be in the spirit of the bet.

"'Instead, I said, "You realize it'll never happen."

"'"I'll bet it will. In fact I'll double the wager this time. Four hundred says she'll end up in my bed, if she does then you tell her she can go out with me when ever she wants and what she does on the subsequent dates is up to her.

"'It was a sucker bet. I'd seen you dress and knew you put your panties on over the garters. But something primeval possessed me and I made the bet.

"'"Keep your phone handy. I'll send you a text that'll let you know if I owe you or not," he told me'

"'Three for Three. I found your phone the next day when I made the bed,' I told him.

"'Yeah, he went three for three. He won it all.'

"'So you knew before I got to bed that he'd fucked me?'

"'Yes,' He was really struggling with his breathing right then.

"'You confirmed it by putting your fingers in my snatch and found it wet and sticky with his cum. Yet you were horny and you had to fuck me too. You were so horny, you didn't last but just a few minutes.' He nodded.

"'OK, so now that you've bared you soul, tell what you did do to facilitate the other two dates.'

"'Not too much,' he said. 'When you saw the add for the Concours it just so happened that they were looking for someone to cover the conference for the office. That made it easy to make that happen. All I did was whip up interest in us going and pretend that I didn't know the date. Then when you were all hot to go I asked when it was and pretended that I couldn't go because I had committed to the conference. Then all I had to do was go to work and volunteer for the trip.'

"'You came back early. Did you lie about how long the conference was to last?'

"'No, it really was supposed to go late Saturday night, but when I got there I found out the late session was a social and optional. So as soon as I got settled, I switched my return ticket to the red eye. I figured that Mark would bring you home and seduce you here, and I just had to know if that was true. I sent Mark a text when the cab was nearing our freeway exit. I gambled he'd have spent the night and I was right. I saw him going the other way as we came down Murray. And when I got up on the porch, I saw you through the window, carrying the sheets into the garage, so I knew that you were cleaning up. I didn't lie when I told you I'd been thinking of you on the flight... I was, I was thinking of you getting screwed on our bed. I was so turned on I was nearly coming in my pants without even touching myself. When I came through the door, I glanced into the front room and saw your dress and bra strung across the couch, I needed you right then and there. I don't know how I managed to haul you upstairs. I guess it was the thought of having you in the same bed as he did.'

"'What? Are you some kind of pervert or something? You were turned on by the idea of Mark fucking me?' I was flabbergasted.

"'Yeah, I don't know how to explain it. But way back when you guys were flirting, I found it a turn on and then, I noticed, after I quit Minuteman, you guys kept at it and it even got more intense. The more pointed the flirtation was the more of a turn on it was. I even found myself fantasizing about it really happening sometimes.'

"'Oh crap, no wonder this happened, we'd all fantasized about it,' I thought.

"'I guess that's why when Mark proposed the bet I didn't just refuse out of hand,' he went on. 'I didn't think you'd go for it, but it was an even bigger turn on... the thought of him trying to make it happen. The ultimate flirtation. Knowing he was going to ask you out was excruciatingly arousing. The thought of buying you a sexy outfit and lingerie for the date had me shaking with excitement.

"'Still I thought it was all in fantasy until I came home that day and you told me you'd accepted his date. At first I was shocked. I'd never considered the possibility that it would ever go beyond Mark asking you out. Then I told myself, "Here's where the rubber meets the road. Time to put up or shut up." From there it was like I was in a rubber raft being sucked down stream into the white water. The only way out would have been to confess to you about the whole thing and forewarn you that he was going well beyond the flirtation thing you guys had going. Each new development made it more possible that you guys really would do things. And each time I found myself more unable to put the brakes on, even to slow things down.'

"'OK, back to the point,' I told him. 'This weekend. You had to have made reservations over a week ago. You had to have known that there would only be one bed.' I was whipping up that anger I'd had worked up on the way home. The betrayal at the unnecessary guilt I'd been carrying for all those months. 'Then there was this.' I took the nightie out of my purse and held it up. He blanched. I threw it at him. 'You get off on evidence that Mark screwed me? Smell it!' He did and started shaking. He squirmed in his seat and started breathing though his mouth. 'Stand up,' I told him. He did and his arousal was evident. I still wonder how he didn't rip his pants. As I looked at it, it was positively throbbing.

"'Well, enjoy that,' I told him. 'That's all you're getting.' I spun on my heel and stormed upstairs, picking up my case on the way.

"Once in our bedroom, I flew into a rage and pulled a drawer out of his dresser and carried it to the spare room. Opening the dresser there, I dumped into a drawer and repeated the process until I had transferred everything and then, it took four trips but, I took all his clothes out of the closet and dumped them on the bed. 'He can hang his own damned clothes,' I thought. Then I grabbed an empty tampon box and put all his shaving gear and toothbrush in it and hauled it to the guest bath.

"Back in our bedroom, I slammed the door and propped the chair from my vanity under the door knob. Laying on the bed I cried until I cried myself to sleep. It was dinnertime when I woke. I could smell barbecuing stakes. I went to the bathroom and repaired my make up, then followed my nose back to the patio where Jerry was grilling stakes. He had baked potatoes and roasted ears of corn just coming off the grill when I got there.

"'Oh, good,' he said, 'I was just going to come get you. Sit down, dinner's ready.'

"We sat, had dinner and it was as if nothing was out of the ordinary, except Jerry was really attentive and wouldn't let me lift a finger to clean up. We watched TV and then I sprung it on him at bed time.

"'By the way,' I said, as I got up from the couch, 'consider yourself cut off. Until further notice, you're sleeping in the guest room,' and I walked calmly up the stairs.

I just had to interrupt. "Wait a minute, you actually cut him off? For how long?" I asked.

"It worked out to be nearly two months. As it turned out that was the thing that sealed our cuckoldry lifestyle. And it wasn't my doing, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Jerry just accepted that I had cut him off. I expected some kind of flak from cutting him off, but instead, he just became more attentive, almost to the point you'd have thought he was my slave, rather than my husband. It was a month later, the second time that Mark and Jerry played golf after that, that Jerry came home and with a question.

"'I was wondering, I know you're angry with me and I'm being punished for letting you feel guilty and lying to you when there was no need, but are you angry with Mark as well?' he asked.

"'No,' I told him. 'Why do you ask?'

"'It's just that I know you really like sex. I mean, we always went at it three or four times a week, sometimes more, before you cut me off...'

"I interrupted. 'Look buster; don't think that you can logic your way back into my bed. The handle of my hair brush is taking the edge off enough so that I don't weaken. It's not as good as having a man, but it'll do.'

"'No, it's not that. I wasn't thinking of myself. It's just that well, we both know you've always been the driving force for our sex life and I really don't like to see you going without and Mark tells me that you haven't been to see him since the concert. I was thinking, he's at his place right now, if you wanted, I could call him and I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking care of you.'

"I was floored. He was offering to set me up with Mark. Straight up, no subterfuge, 'Or is there?' I thought. 'You haven't been talking to Mark about me coming over there, have you?'

"'No, I've learned my lesson. Look, I'm just saying that if you want to get together with Mark... well there's no sense both of us being sexually frustrated. I mean, you didn't do anything wrong. You were the victim...' His voice trailed off.

"I stood and tried to wrap my head around the idea of him calling Mark and arranging for him to screw me... More than that I was trying to figure out if I could just go over there with the intent to have him screw me. An hour later, I poked my head into the den and said, 'Jerry, if you want, you can call Mark. I'll be upstairs. Let me know if he's available and interested.' Then I thought, 'OK buster, the ball's in your court. Let's see if you really mean it's OK for me to fuck Mark,' as I walked upstairs.

"Once there, I changed clothes. I took off my bra, then put on a sundress and a skimpy pair of panties. 'No sense having too much in the way, if this is for real,' I thought and lay down on the bed, switching on the bedroom TV.

"About twenty minutes later, Jerry appeared at the door and knocked on the doorframe. 'He says you can come over anytime. He's sending out for Chinese, so you'll have something for dinner.' He smiled weakly and then left.

"'OK, how was it Jerry put it?' I thought. 'This is where the rubber meets the road. Time to put up or shut up.'

"It took about a half an hour for me put up. Even then I was still uncertain of my decision as walked down the stairs. Jerry looked at me nervously as I came over and gave him a peck on the lips as if I was off to the mall. 'Don't wait up,' I told him. 'I might not be back tonight.'

"He nodded and followed me to the door. I expected, at any moment, for him to beg me not to go. Instead, when I opened the door and turned to look at him, he swallowed hard and said, 'Have fun, see you tomorrow.'

"With that, I got in my car and for the first time deliberately went and fucked Mark. I didn't come home until after Mark went to work on Monday.


"I was unsure of just how Jerry would react to the blatant move. I mean there was no shading of the truth. I left the house with the intent to get laid and get laid I did. Once as soon as I got there, again when we went back to bed that night and again in the morning before he left for work. It wasn't that he'd try to seduce me and I might give in. That was the whole point of my going... to get laid.

"With misgivings about the night before... not guilt mind you, but I was unsure as to how well the reality would set with Jerry in the cold light of the day after, I set about being a good housewife. I cleaned house, did the wash and cooked his favorite dinner. I was putting dinner on the table when he came in.

"'Hi Hon,' he said and walked over and gave me a quick kiss and smiled.

"I felt awkward as we ate. I didn't know what to talk about. Jerry on the other hand prattled on about the mundane things at work and his next golf game with Mark and which course they were going to. It happened to be the one with the infamous dog leg right on the seventeenth. When he started talking about the difficult holes on the course, he a paused.

"'No need to tell you about the seventeenth. I've already described that one in detail. ... Speaking of that, did you enjoy yourself at Mark's last night?' he asked.

"'Ah, yeah,' I replied.

"He grinned at me. 'You never did tell me, is he as good as he brags he is?' he wanted to know.

"'I... I... I've never heard him brag, so I don't know.' I was decidedly uncomfortable. Here I was discussing the sexual prowess of my illicit lover with my husband. How weird is that?

"'He claims to always get his partners off and that he can manage more than once a night,' I was informed.

"I was flabbergasted. I began to wonder just how much Mark may have told him about us. I mean, I know that Mark informed him that he'd done me. I assume that he was well aware of every time I'd screwed Mark, but I wondered if they talked about it. 'Am I the subject of locker room banter between them?' I asked myself.

"'Has he... has he "bragged" about me?' I wanted to know. God that was a weird conversation.

"'No, only to confirm that you guys got it on. Frankly, I kind of wish one of you would say something about it. I mean your rant about the night in Seattle was the most details I've had,' he told me.

"'God, you really are a pervert, aren't you?'

"'Guilty as charged. I'm not as perverted as some of the other cuckolds I've heard about, but yeah. I guess liking being a cuckold is kind of perverted.'

"'Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think I can sit here and describe my sexual encounters with Mark for you.'

"'It's OK. So, I take it you were taken care of... do you think you might want to go again sometime?'

"I shrugged, 'I... I guess, maybe.'

"'You know you don't have to wait for me to suggest it, you can call him and set up a time. You don't even have to tell me that's what you're doing. You have free rein with Mark. As often and anywhere you want.' His voice got soft as he continued. 'You could even have him here overnight, if you wanted. I mean, I'm sleeping in the guest room so...'

"I looked at him stunned. 'Have Mark here?' I thought. 'That's way too depraved! It's bad enough my husband knows I've screwed him, or that I'm in his bed, but to be right there?' Well, as you know I rethought that. But that came much later.

"To spite myself, I was horny two days later and thinking about the orgasms Mark had given me at his place. I called him at work and he was glad to hear from me. He told me to stop by his office and he's leave an envelope for me with the receptionist with his spare key in it and I could just let myself in. 'Depraved, just fucking depraved,' I thought as I grabbed that nightie Jerry sent with me to Seattle and went to pick up Mark's key.

"Yes, I had it on, waiting for him when he came home and we got a quickie and I got dressed and went home. I'd left a roast in the oven on delayed start and it was nearly done. I beat Jerry home by about five minutes and had the potatoes cooking when he came in. I could have not said anything, but after dinner, I had to see how this arrangement really worked. I was still convinced that at some point Jerry would crack and throw a tantrum about me being a slut or whatever.

"As we were drinking coffee and watching television, I casually said, 'Mark said to say hi.' It was a lie. Mark hadn't said anything but, that I could call anytime I needed to come back.'

"'When did you talk to him?' he asked as he eyed me with a strange look.

"'I called him this morning.'

"'Oh, ... so you... ah... gonna go see him?'

"'Already have.'

"He looked at me with a stunned look. 'When?' he wanted to know.

"'This afternoon.' I was trying really hard to make it a causal conversation, talking about Mark in the same tone as if I was talking about seeing you. I don't think I was entirely successful.

"'Here?' His voice was shaky.

"'His place,' I continued as I called up the menu on our dish to see what was playing.

"Jerry fumbled with his words for a minute, then said, 'Oh, I didn't know he had today off.'

"'He didn't. I met him there after work.'

"'How'd you get dinner? I mean, so soon?'

"'I didn't stay long. I was ready when he got there and we took care of business and I came home.'

"Jerry blinked at me a couple of times, then smiled and took a ragged breath and asked, 'So, did you have a good time?'

"I shrugged and said, 'Yeah,' as if it wasn't important, but I thought, 'Oh God, did I ever have a good time.'

"Well, a lot's happened since then, but after that, I was confident that Jerry was a wittol, as I told you earlier. He's a willing, complacent cuckold," she finished.

I've got to tell you, I sat there with my head swimming. You think you know someone and then something like this explodes in your face and you find out you only knew the surface person... that there's a lot under the surface that you don't even suspect.