All Comments on 'Are They Dirty? Ch. 04'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedabout 4 years ago
Good way of testing him

Using stinky feet as a test is a great idea, as it seems he likes feet but not the smell or flavour so much. Good to see he gets a date, and that she's not just using him as a foot toy, though that's a lot of fun for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

This is an amazing entry. Thank you for posting!!

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 4 years ago
Absolutely tremendous!

Damn, this is now my new favorite chapter of any of your stories. The foot smelling session was incredibly intense, and I loved the fact that Lacey kept getting more demanding and more aroused as it went on. Of course, she got an orgasm but "her dick" didn't. Can't wait to see how their date goes. :)

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 4 years agoAuthor
Vanquished

Steve is still learning what he likes and dislikes. And for that matter Lacey is also learning what he likes and dislikes. He's earned that date. And yes, this is more of a loving couple story and she isn't just using him as a toy. But on occasion...

Thanks for your comments.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thank you! You're welcome. : )

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thanks! High praise. I was feeling pretty good about this chapter and I'm glad so many have enjoyed the series thus far. This chapter also lets us know Lacey has her needs as well. And again, he earned that date.

Now as far as seeing how there date goes...we'll have to see. I think we may have another chapter before then. The date itself I'm not so sure about actually as it really is more about growing their relationship outside of feet activities. So I'm not really sure if it will have any 'good stuff' or if it would be something of a linking filler chapter for the series. I may need to get some feedback before I make any hard decisions about the date itself. Though I do have some ideas about how it will go.

Thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dream material

I can only wish i knew a woman that would indulge my fetish to this degree. This is by far my favorite entry thus far. Thank you for posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heres hoping

Can we look forward to a 5th installment?

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon

Yes, I think it's safe to say there will be a 5th installment. This is another story which has grown from its humble beginnings, and since it has also been so well received I think it will keep going at least a few more steps. However since it's going to have even more I need to do a little thinking and planning about what's next and when and whether or not to include some relationship chapters with very little footsex, or skip those and maybe add them in when I have a more complete story. I also can't say just when the next chapter will be out but it's very high on my priority list, so you won't see too many other stories before we come back to more of the lovely Lacey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopefully waiting

Any chance ch. 05 will be coming soon?

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon

I had hoped to already have another chapter out by now. However it will be at least another month before we get back to Lacey. Please check my recently updated bio page for more details.

Fo0tluv3rFo0tluv3rabout 3 years ago
Hopefully waiting

Hi there!! Is the 5th installment on the way?

Fo0tluv3rFo0tluv3rabout 3 years ago
Hopefully waiting

Can we look forward to a 5th installment?

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 3 years agoAuthor
Fo0tluv3r

I hate that my answer to this right now is yes and no. Yes, there is certainly more to the story and someday the whole may be re-titled to something like Lacey's Lovely Feet. It may not go on forever, but there are a least a few more chapters to write, and possibly more than that. However, no, I can't say that the 5th chapter is 'on the way'. As per my latest bio update, I'm having to take time away from writing. When I am able to get back to writing again, This story is among the top priorities for continued work.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and your appreciation of the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Couldnt stop reading all the chapters----excited to hear more to come and thank you for your quality writing

SaiylaveSaiylaveabout 3 years ago

Hey! I read a few of your stories and just want to say that they are AMAZING, which is honestly an understatement! I made this account just to comment and let you know that your incredible. I don't mean to bother you by asking but do you think you will release another chapter of this story? I read your bio, but I just wanted to double check because it has been a while. Hope you're doing fine, stay safe!

Hornieboi2021Hornieboi2021over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Love how Lacey treats him.

More please.

eddie_wintereddie_winterover 1 year ago

Loved the entire story. Loved how she slowly claims her control over him. Love how she slowly tests and trains him to be her little footboy. I also love all the elements of teasing. Love the orgasm denial in this one. Love that he came rather quickly in his shorts at the ice cream parlor which indicates perhaps just a touch of premature...which also is quite hot. Very well written. Hope we see another chapter!

eddie_wintereddie_winterover 1 year ago

Loved the entire story. Loved how she slowly claims her control over him. Love how she slowly tests and trains him to be her little footboy. I also love all the elements of teasing. Love the orgasm denial in this one. Love that he came rather quickly in his shorts at the ice cream parlor which indicates perhaps just a touch of premature...which also is quite hot. Very well written. Hope we see another chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES