Are They Dirty? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you did good Footboy, but you're not done. I still need more foot rubbing and you've still got some foot odor to clean up. But I think now I'll let you use your tongue as well. So you just keep taking care of my feet and I'm going to relax awhile."

More? He was already coming to terms with the fact that he wasn't going to be getting his own orgasm. He could handle that. She had already given him one before and he was returning the favor. That didn't mean his dick had fully accepted it. But now it was looking like he might not be getting up soon and would still be a plaything for her smelly feet.

She watched him for a few seconds as her foot pushed in and out of his mouth. And then she made it clear that he wasn't going anywhere soon when next she spoke.

"LEXI, play Lazy Sunday playlist."

From somewhere in the room, speakers came on and music filled the air. Lacey meanwhile closed her eyes and laid her head back against the couch, her other foot joining the first, on his face.

She kept him there for over an hour. Her feet played over his face while his nose and tongue became ever more familiar with them. He continued to sniff her feet as well as taste them. It might not have been all he hoped for, but he was still spending time with her feet. And he had shared a special moment with her. He also liked her choice in music and liked the idea of spending a lazy Sunday afternoon with her just chilling and listening to tunes.

Eventually she did bring it to an end. She told him she had good news and more good news. Well that sounded 'good'. She explained the first good news was that she was going to let him wash his face. That wasn't exactly what he was expecting for 'good news' but he didn't argue with her.

She reminded him that if he did his job properly as odor sniffer then there really shouldn't be anything to wash off. She directed him to a nearby washroom and told him he would get the next news when he was finished.

He tried not to spend too long in the bathroom. On the one hand he really did need to wash his face. He also took a moment to think about all that had happened that day. But still he didn't want to keep her waiting and he was anxious to hear what the other good news was.

As he joined her in the foyer she leaned in and took a few sniffs of his face. Satisfied, she then gave him a quick kiss. This wasn't the deep kiss when she invited him in earlier but it was still a kiss and Steve was happy to receive it. It was also a show that she was pleased with him and he had done well.

"So the other bit of good news. You've earned yourself a date. Now keep quiet and listen."

As soon as she said the word 'date' he wanted to hug her and kiss her and at the same time, ask a hundred questions. Maybe she knew that, and that's why she told him to be quiet and listen.

"This will be this coming Friday and I'll let you choose the time. This is just for dinner and it should be a nice restaurant. Time to impress me. That said, it shouldn't be the most expensive place in town. This isn't prom and you shouldn't pull up in a limousine or plan for some carriage ride. It's also not the time for a casual burger shack or bowling alley pizza. The rest is on you."

He liked where this was going and he was already doing a mental list of possible choices. He really wanted to get this right.

"Now this is dinner and dinner only. This is a chance for us to talk and get to know each other better in comfortable surroundings with good food. There's no hanky-panky afterwards and this isn't dinner and a movie or a movie and then dinner. We can do a movie some other night if things go well, and as for hanky-panky, well, you just keep doing you best."

She ended it with a sweet and sexy smile. He was actually rather pleased that she wanted this to be focused on just dinner. But it also made him a little nervous. Still it was good news and he was really looking forward to an evening together.

He also liked the idea of, as she put it, a little hanky-panky. But he also wanted their relationship to be about more than sex and more than just her fabulous feet.

When she pulled her foot out of her boot and he learned it wasn't just a joke, but rather a test, he was a bit concerned. But now he was so glad he had made it through. Not only did he witness first hand her climax, but now he had earned a date; a true and honest date.

"Okay, well that's all for now. I need to take a shower and change clothes and you need to get out of here. I'll call you later. Now scoot."

And he did; right after giving her a quick kiss.