All Comments on 'Are We Done?'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Eh?!

nixroxnixrox19 days ago

4 stars - That was probably the shortest and most effective BTB story ever.

But two weeks notice - was way beyond generous.

The SLUT needed to be sitting out on the curb waiting for the Uber to take her to a seedy motel somewhere.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 months ago

2 weeks and taken care of for life......your lawyer sucks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fair for a slut.

Get the cunt out no 2 weeks bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought this was Q at his best, succinctly told and free from any of the sillier plot devices and tangents to which he has a tendency to succumb. A solid five star tale.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I appreciate this author and their sharing time and effort with us.

This tale though while well told seems at the least open to another chapter or left head scratching ... Jackie let's cheating friend Gail off with warning and probation but his wife he gives the ax? Maybe he needs some time to reflect on why the double standard and not extend the same mercy to their relationship.

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

I generally like your work but I had two issues with this and please note that I appreciate how difficult it is to write a really short story. The first is how authors tend to write wives who completely disrespect their husbands fuck other men, sometimes other women but when caught, claim to love them and don't want a divorce and fall apart when confronted. In real life that isn't the way it goes down. The second is that women cheat with men who have larger dicks than their husband's. That's almost never the case. Women, similarly to men cheat for a variety of reasons that have little to do with body size or even shape. But, thank your for your submissions I enjoy your stories very much.

usaretusaret3 months ago

Something feels unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it. Short and sweet and to the point. She was busted, and couldn't lie her way out, as he already knew what she did (I don't blame him either). She thought she could have her cake and eat it too. He was her back up plan, but that didn't go very well for her. Wonder where she will live now, since he gets the house.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hahahaha! Seems the only thing anyone has to say about this is to complain about the big dick reference, something that appears in a good 75% of stories on this site. (Lesbian category excepted of course.)

Reminded me of an abbreviated version of "The Cost". Doesn't really stand up to most of your other work so can only give it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What's with all this big dick trope? Like seriously? It never was and never is with the size of dicks, in fact survey's and statistics shows female get more orgasms with the average 5-6 inch sizes then the bigger ones. Woman complain having reach their cervix painful and uncomfortable unless they are masochist. Majority of the stimulation comes from the brain. Throwing all that aside, it could be better

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written but sigh the big penis trope gets tiresome. Check out a penis size calculator online. Will show percentiles for length and width. As pointed out by Helen1899, a thick i inches is actually uncommon and is pornstar regime. It is like 1 in 1000 chance. Each extra inch drops chances precipitously as per a Gaussian distribution (faster decay than an exponential at the tails). And there is a weak correlation between girth and length. Yet big penises show up as common in LW stories. Yes it is fiction, but some variety in motive or story content would be most welcome. Still this short piece was well written. It is clear this was not her first time astray with the big penis bozo.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I agree with Trainer of Bimbo's regarding big cocks, my husband is big, 8 inch, I know that's average in Literotica speak, but in real life it's big and at times it's unpleasant, if he gets carried away. I wish it was a thick six inches. I wish these author's would chat to more women, they would learn that having their cervix smashed isn't the pleasurable experience that they make it out to be. One of my favourite authors, sadly On this occasion only 3*

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Seriously agree with the other comments - what is the obsession with the big dick cliche? I can almost always tell it's a male writer because as any woman knows, having your cervix turned into pulp isn't an erotic or pleasurable experience for anyone but a masochist. You're generally a good writer, but this was short and weird. Didn't like.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

4 stars - because I also do not like the big cock reference.

90% of the sexual act is in the brain - and less than 2% of the world male population is larger than 6.5 inches.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good short story except for the big dick cliche. One of the many cliches you, LW writers, should stop writing about.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

Wives like the ones in this story are not remorseful. They are ticked off, angry that things didn't go as they imagined they would. The tears are from frustration...the frustration of the universe back firing on her again. That leads directly to victimhood. "Why does it always turn out this way for me? I was so careful..." Some wives may well be remorseful, but these ones are not.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't get all the crying and snot flowing from the wife who clearly doesn't give a fuck about her marriage or him. If she, or he for that matter, cared they wouldn't fuck around and risk it.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Short and (not) sweet!n Thanks for a good read! (again)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So many many stories of wives that belittle or downplay husbands concerns, get caught, and are only then remorseful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some commenters assume she is a serial cheater. It is pretty clear that it was more than once seeing as her planning and taking a trip to be with her f$ck buddy. Just curious. Motives were not explored. Story was short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To those decrying the fact that the wife will end up "in style," that's the divorce laws in most states folks. She'll only get to eat cake if she wants but won't be able to keep it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Not really a BTB. He said she would "land good with enough money to live comfortable", not my idea of burning her for lying and cheating. Doesn't show much imagination on his part but maybe he just wanted out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was the big dick worth it because that's all she had left. Well didn't he say that she'd be living in the lap of luxury for the rest of her life after the divorce. Very unsatisfactory in that she's a serial cheater who makes out like a bandit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Helen1899, I think it's from an overdeveloped sense of entitlement, one that, interestingly enough, seems to afflict the "reasonably happy" rather than the miserable and unfortunate.

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

2nd read, greatly put together. I never get why spouses who are reasonably happy in their marriage, risk losing all by cheating, it's so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Every 1 page story that doesn't say it before I open and read it get the same rating for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the phrase "Was a big dick worth your marriage? You better hope so, because that's all you have left."

Crystallized the whole story for me, and actually most other cheating stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Short and to the point. I'm sure this doesn't appeal to the BTB raveners as it doesn't feature any nuclear weapons or buckets of blood but its much more realistic because it doesn't. My only criticism and it's a very mild one is not informing the other husband about his cheating wife. But that us always a tough tough call to make and can understand why he didn't do it. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cuckold chit, no burn the hoe or guy or her deceitful friend? Then, give her a nice divorce settlement without a fight.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No revenge on the guy who was screwing the wife? Sad so many writers neglect that part of a good cheating story.

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

As the last person said, short and to the point,,5* not much to be able to criticise.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, short and to the point

GreWulfGreWulf10 months ago

As the great bard Mark Knopfler once said."That's the way you do it".

Ganymede69Ganymede6910 months ago

Short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Commenter lc69hunter was only half right. It isn't "what should a real man do exactly?", but rather "what is a real man?". The best stories deconstruct that notion. And for tsgtcapt, just apply some implicit logic. That one incident clearly implied a long chain of prior events or precedents that led to the husband's decision. That marital "death penalty" would only happen when their joint history demonstrated a pattern that led to that judgement. 'Trust but verify' is supposed to be an attitude of international diplomacy, and not a marriage. And he didn't want that, so decided to move on. Smart man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ic69hunter: what should a 'real man', do exactly?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

See ya, not

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

neat and complete ! 5 stars

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Not sure how to take this... what precipitated this? One incident does not constitute the death penalty!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Another little BTB morality tale for little boys to jack off to. They have no clue about life, and no clue as to what a man is.

SignedBTWSignedBTW11 months ago

Re: Anonymous "Retribution on the scumbag"

We know nothing about him other than a few words of a physical description. I don't recall anything indicating he even knew she was married so without that little tidbit, I'd say you don't have a leg to stand on with that comment and "pussy is pussy." Signed: BTW 06/14/23

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good short story. as usual. What I would like to see is the shoe on the other foot. It seems most stories in the "Loving Wives" category the cheater is usually the women but statistics show that men still lead when it comes to cheating in a marriage. Though, in the last few decades women have closed the gap, considerably. Then I was thinking that most of the readers on Literotica are male and the story would be more gut wrenching if the cheater was the wife. I haven't checked but maybe the stats for readership of Literotica has swung, also. Just thinking Q

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a really good quickie.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story if a bit too shot. For me, missing is her pre spa movements & his attempted stopping her. Moreso is the lack of any retribution for her or the lover. Divorce doesn’t count, esp when she’s left enough money for a lifetime. Because of that, only 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 Stars as I like the one and done aspect of it . My Ex disrespected Me Badly . She found her soulmate in a unemployed guy who gave her 2 kids but he did not pay and Child support . Nor did he marry her . I thank him for taking the Blinders off of my eyes

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An entirely appropriate response. Except for the lack of Retribution on the scumbag predator. Nowhere at your business, you'll justice. No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story is tagged as revenge. Some of the comments referenced BTB. Why?!? There’s no burn or revenge in this story. Divorce is NOT revenge, it is the minimum consequence of adultery. She broke the marriage contract, him filing for divorce is just letting the government know that the contract was terminated.

He didn’t physically harm her. He didn’t send video to everyone she knew. She hasn’t lost her job. There are no punishments in this story, how can it be considered revenge or BTB?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the average 6inch or slightly bigger 7inch isnt enough for the whore, in fact no single dick is!!!! this cunt needs a gang of dicks for her well used holes the dirty bitch!!! no marriage shes only a cumdump

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

Suprisingly...Cinco Estrellas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When it's time for her to leave, she'll get on her motorcycle, a WHORELY-DAVIDSON, and ride off to get the next big dick she can find. If she did it once, her pissy won't accept a small one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very short but sometimes less is more. 5 stars.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

Good Story. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damned good story. Short, sweet, & direct. Would've liked it longer, just because I liked the story that much. But honestly, I don't know what I'd put in for that. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needed much more burning the bitch, me thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

burn to the ground .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, but way too brief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3rd. time. Still 5 stars.

Bill S

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

What more needs to be said or done.... Only her justification to absolve her of her guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and precise. Somewhat realistic though a bit dispassionate.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Just another load of fucking bollocks

missouridocmissouridocover 1 year ago

Great introduction to a story. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and too the point. So.sorry to hear about the previous commenter ((

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my case its sad by the time I had enough proof and guts to confront her she died she cheated on again iWAS so mad at her but I wish she was alive . HELP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually it can be this civilized. My neighbor told what was going on during my business trips. The last time I returned with the divorce paperwork ready. The house was hers, she got 1/3 value of the company. It was too late to fight. It was quiet until I left. Then the calls and tears started. Didn't stop things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short. More suffering warranted.

G

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Oh, yeah, this happens.

I have been in a bunch of relationships with women over the years. I can quite honestly state that I have NEVER experienced a relationship event this serious, where a woman just stood there and let me monologue endlessly. It’s almost as if he’s yelling at a photograph of his wife. There’s just no person there.

If that’s her character, then why’d he pick her? She’s a blank. If her character is actually more complex, he really doesn’t seem to recognize that, to know her. Again what is wrong with him?

I think the real point of writing it this way is to show that the MC has crushed her utterly, and her personality has been so disrupted as to render her speechless. REVENGE! TAKE … THAT! But in a civilized manner, of course.

It seems rather “pander-y” to butcher a word. It feels about as satisfying as reading a fish story about one the author caught at the supermarket.

I have to say, I think it’s weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

burn the bitch to ashes, dust to dust. he was pretty calm about it. you could add more here. i would love to see new guy land well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good but a but incomplete. Could have used some payback on Baldy too.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

"If I had to guess, I would say this is the last thing she expected. Too bad, it would appear she never knew me at all. A lesson too late for the learning, I'd say."

--

You've got reason a plenty for goin'

This I know, this I know

For the weeds have been steadily growin'

Please don't go, please don't go

--

Are you going away with no word of farewell

Will there be not a trace left behind

Well, I could've loved you better, didn't mean to be unkind

You know that was the last thing on my mind.

--

FTDS damnit! We don't know what color boxers he was wearing!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Straight-in for the kill, -and no messing, game, set, & match!

Well done, thanks"

R.S.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

This author never fails to please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs some aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stand up guy!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Short and to the point.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Good quick short story, no sex but well thought out good descriptions.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Good quick one! Are we done yet? You better believe it! Cheating wives are..........and so are cheating husbands.................Why get married if you want to screw around. Never understood and never will.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 It was so short. But, very complete. There are a couple of issues that could have been resolved with more length.

If everything started last Thurs and lasted through the weekend, when was she served, when did she sign?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It never goes that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Treated her too well at the end; she should’ve been made to hurt more. That she had enough $$ to keep her comfy , after what she did & her belittling attitude before going to the “spa” is just too much. She also should’ve been given days to leave the house, not 2 wks. Good story but would’ve liked more of an ending on what happened to him. 4stars. -/ Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok but ending was too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The revenge she got? She deserved. Except she did NOT deserve the financial support she got. She has just got an incentive to repeat the experience with her next fling.

5*

BJ

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 2 years ago

I remembered this story and went on ‘revenge’ to reread it. I thought it was well thought out BUT why leave the cheating skank more than what she would was entitled to… like $ 1.00 per year she was married to him. 🤣 I always thought it was more appropriate. Please continue writing. 5*

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Oh, you beast! You only left her enough money to keep her in style for the rest of her life. That is cruel and unusual punishment!.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

too short to be great but dam good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. This was a good story. I gave it 5 stars. My only comment is this- I have read plenty of “ wife caught cheating” stories on Literotica. And the one thing they have in common is, unless they plan on getting a divorce and trading up, they expect hubby to “ get over it”, and not allow his “ ego, or “foolish pride” to terminate the marriage. How about for once, the woman gets caught, and knows she screwed up. She allows hubby to divorce her, and does not fight it. Everyone makes mistakes in life. But how you own up to them, defines who you are. Think about that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find it strange how the cheaters tend to cry so much when they finally face the consequences of their actions. I mean, clearly she didn't lose anything she actually valued, so what's with the waterworks? There's a world full of suckers out there; she'll land on her back just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, except the "big cock" cliche. If authors here actually had big cocks, they wouldn't write such nonsense.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. Short and sweet. 5stars

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Very well written story but lack of a BTB ending for a grievous act definitely killed it. If it was a reaction to her just going on the perceived spa date with friends, it would have been acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well done. Said all he needed to say. 5*s.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@daggett - BTB? Where? He divorced her, it seems with either a prenup or other fair division of assets that leave her pretty much set for life. We should all be burned like that!

\

@etchiboy, of course Jackie is a guy! You're sorta right - if Q wanted it to be a same sex relationship he wouldn't have chosen that name.

\

Regarding the length, not every story has to be a tome. Sure we COULD have read how they met, dated and got married. How wonderful their marriage was, until she started getting distant, read all about how he got suspicious and about all the techy stuff that he used to catch her and Gloria, read the confrontation before she left, then the divorce and how he shamed her in front of friends, family and co-workers, then how he got a hotter, younger woman. THEN there'd be complaints about how it just followed the formula. At least it was ling enough to say all that needed to be said, instead of lopping off a few hundred words so that it could be a 750-word story!

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Men should get a "get out of jail free" card when they marry So they can punish cheating wifes as they see fit. The character is better then most but still wimpy. A man would end it before she left not after. Unfortunately male writers are rare on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah... no RAAC if you can't trust the bitch. And think about it. WHY would you trust anyone, who ever cheated on you?

There ya go- 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories