All Comments on 'Are We Even Now? Pt. 04'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
like this ending the best but

most of these stories its the woman that gets all the sex, why cant the hubby get his too. when i was a swinger, i never let my wife do it alone, i always had sex with some woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

The problem is these to me are fucked up people and I really don't like them. Makes it hard to like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The fourth was the least malevalent . . .

In this ending, it seems Tad and his wife can feel some emotions for one another besides hate, contempt, or whatever. I don't particularly like it, but it's the author's choice how the story goes. I thought the writing was reasonable. I noticed there were no comments permitted for ending 3, so I must assume the author does not want any and despite the temptation to make some in this section, I won't. I suspect my thoughts about ending 3 are obvious, so saying them doesn't seem necessary in any event. Ending 4 seems to result in Tad becoming a true cuckold. His wife can have Burt when she wants, and she can have two guys at once. Plus, she gets to show the rest of the world how she is in control and her husband must "submit" to her desires. Tad only (presumably) had the two affairs before she caught him, and she is more than even with all the guys she has fucked. My concern is as follows: Tad was clearly the instigator when he had several affairs behind his wife's back, and I don't think very many would defend him for his cheating. But he kept it discreet, he was not trying to purposely hurt or humiliate his wife, and it was only an accident that she found out about it. It wasn't right, but at least he didn't set out to purposely hurt her. On the other hand, she publicly humiliated Tad at the club, then in his face in their marital bed with Burt. She reveled in it. She was even more turned on than usual because she was hurting her husband, getting back at him in spades. It does not seem consistent that she would then feel remorse, want to wash before making love with her husband again, etc. More consistent would have been for her to demand Tad clean up her cream pie! And if Burt were truly Tad's friend, he would not have gotten involved in anything that would hurt Tad. He might agree Tad was at fault for cheating, but I doubt he would have participated in the wife's revenge, not and remain friends with Tad . . . The entire premise is a bit hard to "swallow" . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so the next door kid helped

So you got the next door kid to finish this chapter but why oh why did you have the ask the eight year old in stead of the fifteen old to write it for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DO NOT MIX

Do not mix prescription drugs with recreational drugs - you had to be high on something when you wrote this, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dumber

dumberer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Will the fourth ending be at all realistic?

The wife is mentally disturbed. Whether or not his cheating caused it she is crazy. If he was a professional employee anywhere her performance on stage ruined his career and their lifestyle. If they were to stay together they would have to move out of state and he would have to start a new job. She it appears is an at home sex for money from hubby wife with no kids. With the husbands reaction at the club over the wife and at home, it is very unlikely no matter what he had done previously, her over the top actions destroyed the marriage. My only question for you is whether hubby will just divorce her and leave, or will he do physical harm to his soon to be exwife and his former friend. If her excuse for over the top behavior is his cheating, what will his over the top behavior be for her totally destroying her marriage in one night? There isnt a chance in hell any man who has self esteem and any sense of survival will allow this to go on. I would love it if you proved the photos he had were faked someway, that might actually save this story from the dung heap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just remembered

Its Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest and BlBones. What's your favourite, Acapulco Gold or Mex Heaven? You had to be way highhhhhhhh to write this. Awesome man, its like oh wow when I reread this after some tokes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dyslexia rules KO

dyslexia rules KO, author you are supposed to write the other way with your scores increasing from left to right, not the other way dummy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
its like this author is TRYING

to PROVE how much of a fucking idiot he is with each new " ending"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What an Idiot

This is the lowest score I have ever given anyone. I have always been supportive of anyone who takes the time and effort to write a story. But you are not even trying, This is a joke, right?

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoabout 16 years ago
Getting worse...

None of the parties are even likable. I've enjoyed your stories in the past. Perhaps this was just an experiment gone bad.

Do keep writing. Thanks, Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ditto All The Other Comments

What has happened to the standards on this website? Used to be excrement like this would have been rejected by the editors.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
not much of a story

Another POS wimp/cuckold story. Not much else to say.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Sorry!

Not quite as bad as the previous chapter but as someone who does not agree with cuckolding this story has to have a ZERO but if you are in to humiliation and swinging this will float your boat but this doesn't float my boat and the reason I read this story was to see how you ended it and sorry to say the wife gets exactly what she wants and the husband I suppose is FORCED to have what HE wants which seems to me to be a sex slave to his so called best friend and his so called loving wife! No wonder the friend hasn't got a girlfriend he doesn't need to any time he wants a shag

he just goes to his friends house and shags the wife.

One last thing you must have a hard skin to take all the shit that has been flung your way I am not sure but it might be because most of your other stories are nothing like this one and I think like me we are all a bit taken aback by this story.

If you continue with this type of story in the future you wont get my vote, you probably dont care about that but just thought I would let you know.Oh and feel free to slag off my stories I have hard skin too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Do Tad and Burt

end the act by sucking each others cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The series should have ended before it started

Another wimp cuckold meaningless story. How about just stopping this series and trying again with something that makes some sort of sense

roadbirdroadbirdabout 16 years ago
nothing

as far as im concerned there is no choice in any of these so called choices ...all i see is a wimp hubby....a woam nwith no respect for either herself or anyone else for that matter ....not well written ...really very boring....didnt get a rise out of me in any shape or form

ryu77ryu77about 16 years ago
Can you believe...

that I liked this better than the two previous endings? Guess to show how I really disliked them because willing cuckolds aren't my thing. Wonder how the last one will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Only one thing to say

FUCK THIS IS BAD WRITING. Was this done by the local village idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
At last a little life

Even bad guys read better with a little emotional content. A dry recounting of bad behavior is not enough to win a reader, this reader anyway. There is still little to like in the characters, but at least the writing was better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
All

All you can write is shit......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And The Winner Is

For getting the most negative comments<P>

For pissing off the most people<P>

For displaying the most about their personal addiction<P>

For being cuckster of the month<P>

For spending the most time disgusting his readers by very intentionally humiliating and disrespecting a male and in doing so told us his addictive need for cucking as well<P>

Congrats King Cuckster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your first writing was the best

and the different endings were yours and not ours. Still I believe that he should have kicked her whoring ass out and hired someone to hurt Burt and Sande. She has shown her true colors and she cannot ever be trusted again. In the same manner, Tad has shown his true colors and cannot be trusted. Both violated their marriage vows and this applies to both,"ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT." She did not have to humiliate him, but in every ending she did. Are you a man hater or just a little bit on the funny side?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Change your monicker

We have just plain Bob already so you can change your name to just plain boring or maybe just plain bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is a good ending

Everyone is getting laid plenty...what the hell is wrong with that...all you negative commenters should be so fortunate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ouch

Some commenter thinks that getting laid is all there is to life. Damn but that is sad and pathetic...obviously that person has never been in a loving marriage, never had kids, never had family, never had a satisfying job, and pretty much never been blessed with all the good things in life that too many take for granted. I didn't think much of this story and even less of the previous commenter; I suspect both are in need of some maturity and common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cant tell which is the worst ending.

How about a little realism here. He should not medically fuck his wife for at least six months if not a year to keep from acquiring some of the diseases she may have acquired. My assumption is these two are very low class assholes with no real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow reconciliation at any cost to swingers.

NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TOTAL CRAP

Your story just continues to deteriate, now it sounds like it is written by a 16 year old. I couldn't get past the first 6 chapters. You have taken an idea with good potential and totally trashed it. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pile of shit.

Tad should of blown them both away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are they even now?

No... Wifey gets more strange cock than hubby gets strange pussy. Not even at all. How about thet get wifey's best girl friend into a FMF threesome, eh? Then they might be even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Waste of time reading these endings. Just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT ENDING Gave you a 5

for our effort and content!! Fuck dear annony he's a fag!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure shit

You truly eat poop. LOL! I should just consider your writing humor because it is about as readable as a second grade book report and as believable as a.presidential candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

He needs to let her know that their even or he files for divorce.

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
Sure. We're even.

I'm now just as unfit to be a mother as you are to be a father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yuck. It just keeps getting worse.

Now the good little cucky boy ending eating his bull's spunk?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

The original story and the four endings were just fucking awful, each ending just outdid the earlier ending in horribleness.

What the fuck were u thinking when you wrote this shit

The story and its endings ALL score 1/5. If I could give them all less, l would.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Worse

Worse than the first two endings. She’s still a whore, but now she’s made Tad a cuck. Awful.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

It appears Tad is not sowing his seed elsewhere which is hard to believe. Sandy has it all now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, first Tad should get really chummy with some of the strippers. Then have one of them drag him on stage for a fuck in front of his wife. And with a couple of the amateur wives. Of course he would tell Danny to be sure his wife was forced to watch the whole show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writting of all these stories is better than many but the story line sucks. You created a cheating husband who is married to a ball busting bitch. He needs to grow a set of useable balls and then kick the slut out of his life. I see nothing in their relationship worth keeping so call it an end and find someone worth loving instead of fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author is stupid 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Burt would never be allowed back after the first time.

As she won't accept no, maybe he should arrange for someone to threaten to rape her. Physically or mentally it's abuse, maybe she might understand.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

He was wrong to cheat in the first place but she does not love him as shown by her actions. Just a very nasty couple of people who deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage,Pt 4 🤥

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Crap! Crap! Crap!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm4 months ago

four one star votes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking slut cunt, cut her whoring ass loose

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sleazy people! The broad must have STDs oozing out of her cesspool of a cunt. While there was lots of sex it wasn’t really erotic because I just couldn’t take the characters seriously!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous