Are You Asking?

Story Info
She helps him imagine what it might really be like.
4.1k words
3.79
22.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I call him and he comes I will have to let him fuck me," she said, glancing at her phone, then back at me.

She tilted her head forward, drawing on her cigarette. She didn't normally smoke, but it hadn't been a normal day.

She looked gorgeous sitting in the window of our hotel room. "I know," I said, excited and also panicked. I could see her nipples through the white shirt. One corner of the hem barely covered her navel. I could see just a wisp of her lovely trimmed curls above her panties and crossed legs. She moved casually, her knees parting a bit. It looked accidental but it wasn't. When it came to sex she always knew what she was doing.

"What I mean is...," she exhaled a cloud of smoke out of the open window. "Once he gets here you can't change your mind." Again the look. Was she insulted? Was that a smirk?

"I get that," I said. Laying on the king size hotel bed I stretched and adjusted the white terrycloth hotel robe I was wearing. I wove my fingers behind my head, trying to convey to her that I was calm. She looked out the window, then back at me.

"So what you said last night while we fucked...that wasn't just something to get us hot?" She shifted and tilted her hips toward me, drawing my gaze.

"It was," I said, watching her, turning toward her revealing pose. "But I also realized its something I might want."

"Might?" she did smirk now, a dare in her eyebrows. She put the cigarette to her lips again and casually picked up her phone. Her hands are so pale, so slender. She regarded me and then the phone's screen, tapping on something I couldn't see.

"Last night I think we passed the stage of 'might' and landed right here at 'yes' or 'no'," she mused. And she was right; last night was different.

Our love life, by my standards, had always been amazing. I'd never been with a woman so sensual, someone with such desire. My sexual history was a few long-term relationships and a few flings in between. Hers was very different. She'd been single for years in this city we'd come back to visit, and the way she tells it, she made the most of her time.

After our first night together I'd asked how many men she'd slept with, accustomed to women who not only knew the answer but had several asterisks and qualifications to explain the final total. But her response shocked me. "I don't know," she said without a flinch. "I'd have to think about it. Do you want me to think about it?"

I said sure, and we changed the subject. It was a few days later and I'd just unbuttoned her jeans and slid them to the floor when she pulled slightly back from our kiss. "The answer is at least a hundred," she said, her eyes seeking out mine. She was calm and unashamed but she seemed tentative, vulnerable. I considered asking for context but I knew what she meant; it had been on my mind since I had asked. "And definitely two hundred counting blows."

I was already aroused but hearing that excited me in a way I had never experienced and could not explain. Imagining her sexual history, all those men, made me immediately and painfully hard. I kissed her deeply and we fucked frantically, without another word.

I felt like I ought to be at least partially outraged at her promiscuity but all I felt was arousal, a deeply excited pleasure imagining her romances, her dalliances, her trysts. I imagined all of those men, those bodies against her, those cocks inside of her delicate pussy and apparently, often in her sweet mouth.

That conversation was a long time ago, although since then I found my masturbation fantasies gravitating toward her and her previous lovers. I pictured her with them, being undressed, their hands on her skin, her lips opening for them, men on top of her, fucking her.

Coming to the city brought those thoughts to the surface. This is where she lived when she was single...when she was available...when she was getting casually and constantly fucked. It was on my mind when we arrived at the hotel and during dinner I just wondered...was one of her lovers here? Was it that guy? Of course it wasn't; she hadn't lived here for years and its a big city but still...I realized that somewhere, not really that far away, were dozens of her former lovers.

We went up to the room with a nice wine buzz and the excitement of the city around us. We closed the door and kissed easily, deeply. I undressed her and reveled in her scent, her mouth, her skin. I slid into her wondering what the other men had felt, moving into her, this same pussy. Cumming in her. I knew she was on the pill now but I didn't know about then. Surely they didn't all wear protection? The thought intrigued and tormented me.

"Did you let them come in you?" I was shocked to hear myself whisper into her hear while we fucked, at the same time desperately wanting to know. Why did I hope for both a no and also a yes? I drew my head back to read her face, hoping I hadn't ruined the mood, but she was smiling with unfocused eyes, recollecting, still gyrating her hips slowly around my rigid cock.

She pulled my lips to her neck and whispered into my ear "Sometimes I let them come in me, yes," she cooed with an enticing lick to my earlobe. "Or if I wasn't on the pill I would take them in my hand when they were close and jerk them off onto my belly." She clearly knew this was turning me on, her voice inviting me to imagine her smooth skin spattered with streams of her lovers' thick white sperm. "A few times I forgot to ask him to pull out," she added, another lick with a light bite. She tightened the grip of her legs around me and asked, "What else do you want to know?"

"Did you ever fuck two guys the same day?" I whispered. Had I pretended to pause, to pretend I had to consider what to ask? I couldn't remember. The truth was that I wanted to know everything. I wanted every detail of each encounter. I wanted to know what attracted her to each guy, what he did to her, what she did to him. "I don't think so," she said, shifting her hips in a way that I knew meant she might want to be on top. We rolled to the side and she centered herself over me and began stroking her body up and down mine, bringing the tip of my cock just to her entrance, then all the way in, then back. She still had that look of recollection.

"But I definitely started the day in bed with one guy and ended it doing stuff with another one...probably a lot of times." In the previous months my fantasies had intensified. I knew what she was sexually like with me, but what about someone else? I imagined seeing her with a lover, watching her with another man, getting a live glimpse of her sexual past. "Did you ever let anyone watch you have sex?" I asked, knowing I was moving further from sexy reminiscing and closer to something much more. "Not intentionally," she said, then a moan as I held her hips and began thrusting upward into her. "But I did love fucking outside. A guy fucked me on the roof of a building once...someone probably watched."

She kissed me deeply and put the tip of her nose close to mine. "Can I ask a few things?" she asked. I was surprised...compared to her there wasn't much surprise I could offer. "Sure" I said. She gently pulled my shoulder, rolling me back on top of her. She spread her legs flat on the bed, knowing I loved the way it changed the grip of her slick pussy on my cock, like her whole body was sucking me in. Her eyes showed a serious glint I wasn't prepared for.

"Do you want to stick your dick in other girls?" Surprised, I answered quickly and honestly "No darling, why do you ask?" Her body relaxed, the hard glint in her eye faded. "Ok," she said. "I just wanted to be sure. The one time I had this conversation before it went in that direction and I have to be your only girl." I kissed her cheek, her lips. "I love you," I said. "I don't want anyone else."

She smiled slyly and said "And yet you imagine other men fucking me?" She kissed me again, lingering, then smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "Its ok. I've been fucked a lot, by a lot of guys. And I know some guys find it hot to imagine their partner fucking another man."

"Yes that excites me; I don't know why but I can't even tell you how much. You're my girl and I want you, but..."

"But what?"

I looked at her beautiful face and hoped my honesty would not ruin our relationship. "Just tell me," she said, smoothly tightening and loosening her grip on me inside of her.

"But sometimes it is exiting to imagine seeing you with someone else." She put her arms around my shoulders and pulled me to her. "Oh really?" she said as our pace increased.

"Do you masturbate thinking about it?"

"Yes." I felt her cross her ankles behind my back. "So you jerk off to the thought of me getting smashed by some guy?"

"Yes."

"Often?" she mused, pulling me close to her.

"Yes," I said. "Its my favorite fantasy."

"Who?" she asked, her eyes on mine. "When you imagine some guy's cock in your girl's pussy, whose cock is it?"

Even after the wine and feeling her smooth wetness under me I realized this was a different direction. It sounded more like fantasy than reality but sometimes the question of possibility is the only thing separating the two.

Should I answer? "A guy who wants you," I said. "Someone you want to fuck you, someone you are hot for."

"Right now I want you to fuck me." she said, grinding herself into my thrusts, pushing us both closer to the edge.

The buzz of her phone pulled me back from the previous night to the reality of our present conversation. She glanced down, mildly surprised. "Oh," she said. "He's still in this neighborhood and he'd love to see me sometime." She looked up at me. "So..." she batted her eyes. "Was that a yes or a no?"

"Who is he exactly?" I asked, now forced to imagine an actual person, a guy who clearly remembers fucking my wife. And since he was apparently still in her phone, she must remember fucking him too.

"Well he fits your description." she said, looking out the window at the city streets far below. "We never really dated. He was married and unhappy. But we had chemistry and...well...I knew he was a cheater but I couldn't resist him. He was sweet to me and I loved the way we..." she hesitated.

"Go on," I said.

"I loved the way we fucked."

"So why did it end?" I asked, feeling a hot stab of jealousy at the same time as a rush of excitement.

"I moved away," she said wistfully. "I mean it was doomed. He was never going to leave his wife and I knew I couldn't trust him long term. But it was good..."

"And you've kept in touch?" I asked, questioning my place in her life. "Not like that," she said sincerely. We've always been in touch off and on, just hellos and happy birthday messages. A bit after you and I got serious he sent me a picture I'd sent him years and years ago of my tits and a new one of his cock and I had to tell him that he could only be in my life as a friend, or not at all. He understood.

Neither of us spoke for a while. She stubbed out her cigarette and came to the bed to lay next to me. She nuzzled her face into my neck, her hair smelled amazing. "I'm your girl," she said, her head on my shoulder. "But if you really would like to see me with another guy, you can ask me."

"Would you want that with him?" I asked, almost dizzy.

"Are you asking me to fuck another guy in front of you?" she responded.

My lack of response was, in itself, a response, but I wanted her to know for sure.

"Yes."

"Ok," she said, sliding her hand under my robe, over my chest. "But do you really understand what that would mean?"

"You told me," I said. If you invite him you will fuck him."

"Well yes. If I invite him I will have to fuck him. That was most of our relationship. We would agree on a time and he would come. Sometimes we'd do things after, but there was very little...pretense."

"So what is there to understand?" I asked. I was naive. I had never seen two people having sex in real life, much less a woman I loved. "Would he be ok being with me there?"

"Oh sure he's very sexually confident," she said, eyes down. "He would be fine with it in order to be with me. He probably wouldn't acknowledge you much if I just invited him for a fuck, knowing we're together."

Her phone buzzed and she rolled to her other side, reading and tapping. She put it down on the table and rolled back to me. We hugged and snuggled, enjoying our free day and each other. I slid my hands over her breasts, down to her navel, lower. She moaned softly, melting into me. I extended a finger under her panties to her slit, down and back up, collecting her wetness and sliding over her clit. She spread her legs and laid back on the hotel mattress, full of desire.

"He said he's free tonight to catch up," she mused. "I think he misses me."

I could see she was watching me for a reaction. I tried to keep my expression neutral while the possibility exploded in my mind. Her gaze sharpened, her eyes wide. She moved closer to me, her body pressing against my skin.

"Are you really thinking about it baby?" she asked teasingly, sliding her hand down my chest toward my cock. "Yes," I said, unable to lie. I was considering it. A part of me wanted it most of all.

"Would you really want to?" I asked. She laid back on the bed and crossed her arms behind her head. "Maybe," she said wistfully. "I miss him, I've thought about being with him. When I masturbate with the shower head it is usually to the thought of him eating me out."

She hesitated and turned her head to me. "But I love you and I'm not sure you realize what the reality would be."

"So tell me," I said. She looked at the ceiling and breathed deeply, holding my hand.

She slid her smooth legs over the side of the bed, stood, and walked lazily toward the door. Her hips swayed, her hands pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Well I would be standing in front of the door like I am now; just a shirt. That's how he always wanted me when he came."

She turned her head to look at me, clearly wondering if what she was saying was having any effect on me, if it was sinking in. I stood and moved to the armchair in the far corner of the room, returning her gaze over the uncovered bed. Our bed. She turned sideways and leaned against the wall, slowly undoing the first button of her shirt, then the second.

"He'll kiss me right away. He will come in, wrap his arms around me and put his hands on my ass and lift me, probably right against this wall." She moved her own hands down her sides, smoothing the shirt, lifting it slightly on the way up to reveal her panties, the hint of her pussy visible through the thin fabric.

I'll wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. His neck is so strong and thick. His neck was the very first part of him I saw, the first time we met. Before he even turned around that day I had this intense feeling of wanting to fuck that guy." She was holding her breasts now, lightly squeezing, eyes closed.

"I mean he will really kiss me," she said. "He loves tongue kissing. You'll see his tongue sliding into my mouth, even from there."

"Then what?" I asked, trying to sound relaxed. My erection ached. I reached into my robe to adjust it but in my arousal my own touch was electric. I slowly stroked myself and watched her. She leaned back against the wall and looked up to the ceiling.

"Then he puts me down and opens the rest of my shirt," she continued, demonstrating with the few remaining buttons. "We undress each other."

She let the shirt fall away, moved her palms down her sides and catching her panties on the way she pushed them over her hips, down her thighs, and let them fall to the floor.

"He loves my face," she continued, one hand resting on the wall behind her head and the other moving slowly down her smooth belly toward the light patch of soft hair above her slit. "He loves to see my face, especially close to his cock. So I always get on my knees in front of him and take him in my mouth. He loves my blows; he has a long, thick cock and I get him very, very hard."

I could see her fingers moving rhythmically over her sex, her eyes closed. I lightly squeezed the tip of my cock, imagining her kneeling there in front of him, his hand on the back of her head, guiding his thick shaft between her lips.

"Should I continue?" she asked with a wry smile. I nodded.

"Well you know that sucking cock makes me wet, but he likes to go down on me first anyway." She swayed seductively to the edge of the bed, turned her back to me and laying down, spread her legs to the closed door, to him.

She raised her feet toward the ceiling, opening and closing her thighs around both of her hands. I saw the angle of one of her arms change slightly. She tilted her head back until she could make upside down eye contact with me. "When I'm really wet he puts his fingers in my pussy baby. He starts with two, then three." Her other hand moved more quickly now, and her eyes lost focus and drifted upward.

"Do you like it?" I asked, trying to keep my stroking slow and my voice even.

She rolled to her side on the bed, then to her stomach and drew up on her hands and knees. She was facing me now, her knees spread.

"Oh honey" she cooed, one hand returning to her pussy. She smiled widely at me. "I fucking love it." She put her forehead down on the sheets, her hips high off the bed.

"He likes to start fucking me doggy," she said quietly as she began to gently bounce back and forth on the bed. My eyes were half closed, my hand sliding quickly now over my erection. "His balls hit my clit and I love it," she murmured. A loud slap startled me and I opened my eyes in time to her her reach back again and spank herself hard on the ass. "He knows I like it a bit rough," she continued, breathing shallow and faster. Slap. Slap. She moved one arm under her head and spread her knees wider.

"I stay on my knees and he gets under me. He knows I love being on top." Her hips rolled up and down, back and forth. "He holds my newly spanked ass and I fuck him. I fuck him and get closer and closer." Her breathing was very fast now, her free hand a blur on her sex.

"Do you come?" I asked, knowing the answer, fearing the answer, unable not to ask.

She looked up at me, hips and hand still moving. "Oh yes darling," she moaned. "Have you imagined that, seeing me come on his thick cock? Seeing your girl moan and shudder on top of him?" I stroked faster, my own breathing shallow. "Yes," I whispered. "Yes I have."

"Oh yes baby" she cooed, eyes locked on mine. "I'm coming on that big dick baby. Fuck me. Ahhhh...yes..." Her back arched and I heard the breaking crescendo of her breathing as her orgasm flowed through her. Her hand slowed and she slumped to the bed, rolling on her back and turning to put her head on the pillows, the full side of her sleek, naked body fully visible to me. She raised one hand to the headboard, pushing slightly.

"Then he turns me over like this," she said, closing her eyes. "While I'm still coming he makes love to me." She brought her knees up and spread them. I could see her slick pussy open, the lips full and puffy. She swayed her hips on the mattress, up and down, side to side, giving him every feeling of her, every angle. "He puts one hand under me at the small of my back," she said, a soft smile on her face. He slides his thick cock in and out, in and out while his other hand caresses my face, my hair. He kisses my neck, he sucks my earlobe, he kisses my lips."

I was very close now. Her free hand moved along her side, over her breasts, to her hair. "Can you imaging him on top of me baby?" she asked. "Can you see him fucking me deeply down into this mattress?"

I could imagine nothing else. "Ahh..." I moaned, so close.

"When he is about to come in me..." she said, hearing me, knowing I was on the edge. "When he comes in me he fucks my mouth with his tongue in the same rhythm as his cock in my pussy." She opened her mouth, eyes closed, head turned slightly toward me. She always knew what she was doing.

12