All Comments on 'Are You Asking?'

by nomdeporn1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done and very believable.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Amazing. So sexy. I was sure the writer was a female but surprised to read your bio.

Very good for a 2nd story, but I won't wait around for the next one. SIX years since you first???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When a couple has this conversation, their whole relationship changes. And for those in the know, its for the better. Being open and honest with your partner about what you want makes things so much more fun. In a world of sneaky cheating, couples like this are bonded for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitchen story. God, what a hot wife, who I'd love to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 3 years ago

Nice work. Good story, very smooth read. I knew as soon as I read this story that you were going to arouse the usual "mom's basement dwelling" anonymous haters who, I'm told but don't believe, take the time to wipe their cum from their dick skinners before typing their hate messages.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author says he is male, but the tenor of this story makes me wonder. This pair will soon have a cuck and whorewife relationship.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. I would have been having the same conversation if I had such a wife. 5 stars!

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 3 years ago

This is wonderfully erotic. I love that you made it all fantasy and slow burn- that the entire story is build up makes it much hotter. I'd love to read more from you. This is top notch erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great story. I enjoyed it a lot. I also enjoy it when authors delete the pathetic comments of trolls. Kudos on both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I I loved how you ended it right there. A bit of a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was a Great story. I’m going to accidentally send this to my wife. I hope she gets the Hint. I would love to be able to Fantasize with my wife like this and have reality with her like this too. Very Very Hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellently done! Six years is a looong pause between story submissions, but the quality is top notch. I feel compelled to jump to your previous offering now.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Actually that was very hotly written

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excellent!! Well written and paced. This story DEFINITELY needs more chapters, including the option of pregnancy!!

Regards,

Mr.B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomdeporn1@nomdeporn1
Avid reader. Occasional Author. Constantly engaged in fantasy.

story TAGS