Are You Asking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..ahhhhh..." I exhaled loudly as I came, spurting into the thick cloth of the robe. She laid there, naked and wet and open as my breathing slowed and my heart rate returned to normal. When I looked at her she was lying languidly on her side, looking right back at me.

"Wow," she said with a smile.

"That was really..." I began. She waited for me to complete the thought. "Incredible," I said. "Amazing."

I stood and joined her on the bed, pulling her naked body to mine. We kissed deeply, and I cupped one sweet breast in my hand, softly rolling her nipple in my fingers, then the other.

"I think I know what you would want then," she said with an excited edge in her voice. "He leaves and I think I know what you imagine next."

"Oh?" I asked. I kissed down her neck and replaced the hand on her breast with my lips.

"You come to the bed and kiss your girl's slutty mouth," she whispered.

"Yes I would," I replied. "Then I would keep you right on your back..." I continued, lightly sucking her nipple.

"Then what?" she asked. "Then what would you do with me?"

"Then I would slide my hard cock into your freshly fucked pussy," I whispered.

"Ohhh.." she moaned. "Yes baby. I want it. I want you to come in me just like he did. I want both cums in me." She sighed and lightly scratched her nails down my back. "Oh that's..."

She was interrupted by a quick buzz from her phone, then another. She reached to the bedside table to pick it up, glanced at the screen, and put it back down. I moved my lips to the other breast, looking up to meet her gaze.

"Well," she said quietly, eyebrows raised. "He's ready if you are."

12