All Comments on 'Are You Gay Ch. 01'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hardlyhardlyabout 20 years ago
More More

Can hardly wait to see what your new boss kady has in store for you now that you know how good ass fucking is. She's going to love love that sweet boy pussy of yours.

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingabout 20 years ago
Where is the Male action

A really long story with women putting on dildo's and fucking a guy.

I wouldenjoy it much more if a real guy was involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved both Sides

It felt almost as if I was part of the story, great writing! It fulfilled both sides of my being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
jealous of teddie!!!!

i loved this story and tries to feel myself as teddie. to have two girls do this to me would be my ultimate dream. cant wait to hear what ms brandt has to say on monday and subsequebt businees trips. many thanks. i came three times reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a Dream

Like Ted, I don't think I am gay, but I do like to wear womens clothes and I love feeling feminie. This story did a good job of explaining my latent feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Probably the ultimate desire of many

If the truth were known it would have been an ultimate experience with just one girl but two ah paradise.

How many actually get to experience this with even one girl.

Cannot help but wonder how this story will progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

the most beautiful thing i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's great to be bi

You don't have to feel that you are gay just because you like to suck cock and get fucked. Being Bi is fantastic because it doesn't matter if you're with a man or woman, sex is great whatever role you're playing.

I can't wait to read the next chapters with Ms Brant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Am I gay ?

I too feel that I'm bi-sexual -- but when I dress up in sexy women's clothes I do feel like a sissy gay faggot because when I'm in that mood all I want is a cock in my mouth and one in my "pussy". If that makes me gay, then so be it. Lying in bed next to a man with a big cock is the best thing ever. If having a man kiss me and treat me like a woman makes me gay, then so be it. That's what I am.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
am I gay

If I am its between the navel and the knees. Great story will read more.

christieamberleechristieamberleeabout 11 years ago
The story is very good.

You have developed your characters quite well and the story flows from one point to the next without any problems.

There is a problem with your writing though. You need someone to edit your work. Some of the words you use don't have the correct tense or they aren't spelled correctly. A well written story has to have the things you have ... well formed characters and a plot that flows well and keeps the reader wanting to find out what happens next. If, however, the writing itself is choppy and doesn't flow, it will take away from the enjoyment of the reader. Actually, I should really talk only about myself since I don't know if it affects other people the same way. I'll give you an example ... here is a line from your story ... "I of cause didn't say anything, as it would have been impolite." Instead of the word, "cause," you should have used, "course." I think that most people aren't as picky as I am, but if you want your stories to be outstanding instead of just good, you will have to learn what words to use and where to use them.

Even though I have criticized your writing, I want you to know that I can ignore the speed bumps and after reading the four parts of Chapter one, I am definitely going to read the rest of your story. I really want to find out how Teddie (God, I hope you change her name :) ) handles her new position in life!

By the way ... I don't write because I can't put a story together like you can. I am great at the mechanical part of writing, but I suck at developing a story. You are great at developing a story. When you get the mechanical part of writing down (or get an editor) your stories are going to be OUTSTANDING reading!!

Kisses,

Amber

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wonderful story. Lucky Ted i wish i could be him

girlwantabegirlwantabeover 9 years ago
Great Story

I can see this story expanding into many fun chapters. Please give that some thought. I would love to read more

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 5 years ago
Awesome

An absolutely awesome story. I look forward to the rest of the series. There is a great build up and great sex. I’m so glad I found this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous